Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wants gangbang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigee137

Star
Looking for someone who can play multiple characters for a gangbang rp. I want the setting to be reaistic but different. Would love for it to be in an abandoned building or something along those lines. I have a pic of my character

Bump! Okay I'm looking to get a new roleplay goin with someone who can play multiple characters for a gangbang. You as a group of at least 5 men, trannies, zombies, etc. who gangbang me. I'm very literate in my responses and would like you to be too. I'm also looking for different ideas and scenarios of where it happens how it starts. So please, Send me your dirtiest ideas I'm very open!

Look for a user "Bang_Some_Gangs", I think he calls himself. His specialty, as I'm to understand it, is what you're looking for.

Stigee137 said:
Looking for a couple guys to gangbang me in a rp format. I'm 21 f any age welcome. I want the setting to be reaistic but different. Would love for it to be in an abandoned building or something like that. Get at me boys

Message me on AIM my sn is xvburnthecityvx. I love gangbang roleplays so I think we could have some fun together ;)

Looking for someone who can play multiple characters of at least 5 men. I want it to be almost like a surprise gangbang as my character has never really fantasized about it but comes across the opportunity. I can even be something like she gets drugged or breathes in something that makes her very horny craving cock. I'm very literate and will have good responses. Send me your ideas and we can put our ideas together

I'd like to talk out some ideas see what we can put together.

hit me up on aim: runicmosaic@aol.com

hmmm... I can think of a scenario... have you ever done slave training rps? 0.o

someone talk to me i am interested to see how this is done i am beginning to feel invisible i can do guys for girls and girls for guys even though i am male pm me if interested.
nick919 on messanger anybody can write

FxF mistress/sub

Hi everyone. I'm looking around for females interested in mistress/sub roleplay over yahoo messenger preferably. I can play either role. So please pm me and lets get this started.

I'd love to! I have a bunch of ideas, depending on whether you're looking to play a more eager character or a more unwilling one. A couple examples:

1) Woman marries Inuit man and goes to live with him in a remote and traditional village. She didn't realize when she said her vows, however, that spouse-sharing is a traditional Inuit practice!

2) Bride-to-be finds out that her fiancé has ordered a stripper for his stag party, so she decides to teach him a lesson by disguising herself and going in the stripper's place.

Let's talk kinks and see what sounds like fun! Send me a PM or email me <sabinae.raptae@gmail.com>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom