Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Godling Academy (All are welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andol kept Kimmy held close to so that he could provide to her the comfornt that he knew she needed at that moment. Yet he also made sure not to be rude towards Zeek as he looked at the other male curiously who seemed to be quite a bit less affected by Kimmy's ability than he would have thought. Of course he found himself wacthing with wonder as the other male converted the frozen part of his hand into water... and that let him know a bit about what this other person's power was. Quite a curious thing really, and it made Andol kind of nervous for reasons he would not say, but at least Kimmy seemed to have settled down... "Well Zeek it is nice to meet you..." When Andol reached out to shake the other male's hand though he left behind sand in Zeek's hand and gave the other a soft smile deicding to just let the other male think of that whatever he wanted.

Turning his attention back to Kimmy he said to her, in a voice that was unsally affectionate for the normally nervous Andol, "Your not a baby Kimmy. Your just a caring person who doesn't want to hurt others. Nothing wrong with that." He was gald though when Miss Minera stepped in, and he quitly listined to her until she suddenly seperated them and her words caused a blush to spread all over his pale cheeks, "Well... I... was trying to comfornt her...." He sounded so adoreably nervous, and it was not like Andol didn't know about the PDA rule, it was more that he didn't think that trying to comfornt someone who seemed like they where about to cry would really count towards that. Yet he had been wrong... and now he was in a state of nervous embressment. Of course it didn't take long before he found his attention draw back to that to that of Nerium, who was now indeed poking at the wrong bird...

Nevermore had not been orginally owned by Andol in fact the young man had won it in a game of chess. That would be why when Nerium stuck her fingre close... things would feel a bit colder around the raven. Plus the black bird tried to nip at the tip of her finger, and she stuck it too close... it would indeed bite. Of course if one knew the orignally owner of the bird, then they would understand prefectly why it was not exactlly a nice creature. Of course Nerium's antics continued to amuse Andol, until suddenly her attention was turned right back to him... and he found himself nervously trying to answer her question, while at the same time wondering if it was even useful to answer it, "Well you had said before somthing about 'When I am through with you you'll..." Yet you never finished the sentance..." If Andol didn't get a stright answer this time, he realized that it probably wouldn't be of any use to bother. Of course that was when suddenly she pushed her breast out towards him and Andol seemed to shirnk away a bit and blushed while nervously saying, "No mam I didn't really..." But he was stumbling over his own words to much to really finish the sentance.

He wondered for a moment exactlly what he had gotten himself into, but realized there was no turning back now. So as she began to guide him towards the door he walked along with her nervously, but did give a look back towards Kimmy and Minera that seemed to say, 'Help me'... Though he was comfornted a bit when he noticed that indeed they where going to be following along with him, especially becuase Andol was kind of worried about what Nerium would do if he was left alone with her... especially sinice he wasn't exactlly sure what these teaching methods... where...

Ren raised an eyebrow as the sorting was complete...well...he hadn't had to pull on a stupid hat at least, that was one thing. The choice of guardian for him seemed to make sense too....who better to teach a human than someone else who was once human? Besides, Ren deserved to be taught by the most powerful and important person in the academy after all. Anyone less than the headmaster would have simply been an insult. Ren folded his arms and couldn't quite hide the cocky smirk on his face, a smirk that simply seemed to scream 'I am better than the rest of you' as he looked at the other students and their sorted partners examining them. These......people....were certainly interesting. Insane, but interesting too.

"Well...." Ren looked up, then took a step forward towards Nex "...Just what exactly are we supposed to be doing then? And just what am I? I hear everyone declaring themselves God or goddess of this or that, successor to the god of whatever....so what am I supposed to be the god 'of' exactly? Or am I gonna have to figure that one out for myself?" Not that it would be difficult for someone of Ren's genius of course....a little time and research and he was sure he would be able to work it all out. The first thing he might need to discover is just what other abilities he had now.....clearly he had abilities beyond the human physical norms....his little trip through the wiring had been proof enough of that, but just how far did those abilities go? Oh he was going to need to do a lot of research on that one.... "Hm....good thing I already know where the library is......" Ren nodded slightly to himself, then looked back to Nex. "Well, what now? Do we get started right away?"

Nex looked down at Ren, "No not quite yet, classes will start tomorrow, but as for now, follow me, and i will show you what you are." Nex lead Ren down a long flight of stairs and into an even larger room, than the feasting hall. hundreds upon thousands of pictures lined the walls, and as Ren stepped into the room, a new frame appeared. "This is teh hall of Deities. Every single deity that has walked this hall, a portrait of them has gone up on teh wall, as you can tell yours is coming up now." Nex paused and watched as teh magic brought to life a living portrait of Ren. "Now as you can see, each picture has a varying degree of trim, that is your divine rank in the universe. as you grow, so will your trim, but as you can see if you die," Nex paused in front of a picture of a deity that had recently passed away, "Your picture will depict your death, and all of teh trim will morph from gold, to iron."

as he looked around there were several new portraits with Iron frames, some of them students that he had taught. "But there is one place in this hall, that no matter what is always taken. position one, the first Deity to enter this hall." Nex brought Ren to the portrait of himself. A small room inside of teh hall, the other 8 portraits around him had grand trim and there was 4 per wall, but Nex's picture had trim, that spanned an entire wall.

"These are teh founding members of teh Academy, you'll find 7 and 8 are Azrael's parents. As for your powers, there is a reason that I choose you to be sorted with me. I started off being able to manipulate energy, but my powers grew, i lost count of all that I can do. but as for you are like me, we have no sucessor, we are original Deities. Azer, My son, Will take over for me when i Decide that he is ready, and as such, i am his Successor, but I have none.

"Now get to library if you so choice, that is all that i have for you today."

Silver117 said:
"Oh really, intresting. My father is Posedian, God of all things water." he told her and smiled. He then turn to see another teacher coming this way. He remembered her from last year and thought of her as an okay teacher. He listen to their conversation and got in a small chuckle. They were ready to begin their tour as he sees Kimmy looking at him. He seen those eyes before and he nods to her. He walked up beside her, making sure not to be too close to her. He'll have to try and find a way to use water temperature to make here he could hold her hand. "You're going to like the tour, trust me." He said and ran his fingers through his dark blue hair.

shyone said:
Andol kept Kimmy held close to so that he could provide to her the comfornt that he knew she needed at that moment. Yet he also made sure not to be rude towards Zeek as he looked at the other male curiously who seemed to be quite a bit less affected by Kimmy's ability than he would have thought. Of course he found himself wacthing with wonder as the other male converted the frozen part of his hand into water... and that let him know a bit about what this other person's power was. Quite a curious thing really, and it made Andol kind of nervous for reasons he would not say, but at least Kimmy seemed to have settled down... "Well Zeek it is nice to meet you..." When Andol reached out to shake the other male's hand though he left behind sand in Zeek's hand and gave the other a soft smile deicding to just let the other male think of that whatever he wanted.

Turning his attention back to Kimmy he said to her, in a voice that was unsally affectionate for the normally nervous Andol, "Your not a baby Kimmy. Your just a caring person who doesn't want to hurt others. Nothing wrong with that." He was gald though when Miss Minera stepped in, and he quitly listined to her until she suddenly seperated them and her words caused a blush to spread all over his pale cheeks, "Well... I... was trying to comfornt her...." He sounded so adoreably nervous, and it was not like Andol didn't know about the PDA rule, it was more that he didn't think that trying to comfornt someone who seemed like they where about to cry would really count towards that. Yet he had been wrong... and now he was in a state of nervous embressment. Of course it didn't take long before he found his attention draw back to that to that of Nerium, who was now indeed poking at the wrong bird...

Nevermore had not been orginally owned by Andol in fact the young man had won it in a game of chess. That would be why when Nerium stuck her fingre close... things would feel a bit colder around the raven. Plus the black bird tried to nip at the tip of her finger, and she stuck it too close... it would indeed bite. Of course if one knew the orignally owner of the bird, then they would understand prefectly why it was not exactlly a nice creature. Of course Nerium's antics continued to amuse Andol, until suddenly her attention was turned right back to him... and he found himself nervously trying to answer her question, while at the same time wondering if it was even useful to answer it, "Well you had said before somthing about 'When I am through with you you'll..." Yet you never finished the sentance..." If Andol didn't get a stright answer this time, he realized that it probably wouldn't be of any use to bother. Of course that was when suddenly she pushed her breast out towards him and Andol seemed to shirnk away a bit and blushed while nervously saying, "No mam I didn't really..." But he was stumbling over his own words to much to really finish the sentance.

He wondered for a moment exactlly what he had gotten himself into, but realized there was no turning back now. So as she began to guide him towards the door he walked along with her nervously, but did give a look back towards Kimmy and Minera that seemed to say, 'Help me'... Though he was comfornted a bit when he noticed that indeed they where going to be following along with him, especially becuase Andol was kind of worried about what Nerium would do if he was left alone with her... especially sinice he wasn't exactlly sure what these teaching methods... where...

Kimmy was intrigued."Ah Poseidon, how very interesting.I do believe my grandfather is very good friends with him.They intend to run into each other...alot."She said and chuckled.Looking over to Andol, seeing him being whisked away by Lady Nerium, Kimmy was sure that Andol would have a hard time with that woman.Looking to Zeek , she nodded and smiled."Best to keep an eye on them indeed, right Lady Minera?"

Minera nodded."Yes.Come along, best we make this tour brief yet descriptive.The last thign we want is for Nerium to dawdle off."She began to walk toward the large doors in pursuit of Nerium and Andol.

Looking at Zeek, Kimmy kept a good distance, yet not alot to make it seem rude."I'm sorry....again...for pushing you like that."she said blushing a bit."Andol has been the only one to touch me...uhh..skin to skin....so its alarming when another person touches me.Its thanks to my mother I cannot touch."She frowned."D-Don't think I'm blaming her, which I'm not.Its just...such a burden."She sighed."At least being at this academy will help me work my ability so that I may be able to touch others...that or not cause harm to them from my icy touch."

Nerium led Andol down a large hall and just pointed at things."This corner was when I first thwarted a few freshman from completing a prank on Nex...oh ...and this is the spot where I spilled my coffee just last week..and this-"

"Nerium, focus damn you."Minera shouted from behing the crazed woman."For pity's sake, explain about the rules of the school, the important rooms...what it is you teach and so on and forth."

"Oh..yes..right....well I teach defense, sense control and Choir."She smiled."I'm a great singer.I can break glass with my magnificent voice.Oh, you should join my choir class, for you have such a lovely voice.The girls and guys will swoon thanks to that lovely voice of yours and no doubt-"She stopped, walking still, but she stopped talking."-Hmm...what was I talking about."

Minera slapped her forhead."Oh great."Nerium had the tendency to let her mind wonder for a brief second and simply forget what she was doing prier."What your teaching...oh never mind."She looked behind her to Kimmy."Come now Kimmy, dont dwadle."She said, seeing Kimmy hurry towards her, keeping distance."Listen up both of you....Zeek already knows that rules.In this Academy, everything must be followed.If a student is to fight against each other for the purposes of showing off skills and ability a teacher must be present at all times.If students fight just for the soul purpose to do so, then they shall be thrown into detention and await punishment my the Headmaster.One may not use their powers within school grounds, only when a teacher says its alright and only during the proper class in which to do it.Females are not to go to males dorms and vice versa.Any student caught after hours outside of their dorms and still on campus will be locked out from their dorm and will be hauled off to the library.....where Nerium acts as detention master."She smirked."You must be ontime to each class, tardyness will not be looked away from.A student may not attack a teacher unless its during class session.Alcohol is prohibited to all while on campus ground."She recounted in her mind all the rules and felt she got them all."Hope you two keep them in mind."

Nerium nodded."Rules are to be followed, ruled need to be obeyed, break them and they shall break you.Never look away, nor bat an eye.Say yes and please and thank you and your welcome.Be grateful to be here, be grateful to your peers.Work alone and you shall fall, work together and you shall soar."Nerium chanted her rhyme.Some found it to just be gibberish talk she was spewing, but those who payed well attention could hear that it was words of advice."Now Andol, as for me, my classes are scheduled at night.Yes, only at night.Why, well that's how I am."She chuckled."Hope you don't mind, night is rather fun.And no doubt night time will be much a better time then day for you."

Forlorn walked into the room, and stopped dead in his tracks a bit, there she was Nerium... He had to keep his calm. "Yes rules of the Academy shall be enforced, if anyone is caught breaking them, i have been appointed by the Headmaster to deal with them as I see fit." his voice was deep, calm... and dark, very dark.

Benen Eachann said:
Forlorn walked into the room, and stopped dead in his tracks a bit, there she was Nerium... He had to keep his calm. "Yes rules of the Academy shall be enforced, if anyone is caught breaking them, i have been appointed by the Headmaster to deal with them as I see fit." his voice was deep, calm... and dark, very dark.

Hearing that familiar deep voice, Nerium stops dead in her tracks and turns, seeing Forlorn just a few ways from them.She smiled her ever sweet smile and nodded."oh yes indeed.And Forlorn here isn't the only one to unleash justice.I of course am his right hand man...woman....person....anyways...best that you kiddies behave unless you wish to get a bad spanking from Forlorn."She leaned close, whispering to Forlorn."Don't worry, he isn't much of a spanker."She giggled and walked over to Forlorn.

"Oh Forlorn, you look tired.Didn't get much sleep, you look pale"She paused."oh wait....that's what you normally look like."she smiled, tilting her head to the side."Silly of me to keep forgetting that.Anyways......"She paused, looking at Forlorn, then back at Andol."What were we doing?"

Forlorn didn't wait for much, but he couldn't help him self.. "Nerium.. I've wanted to do something like this for a while..." he pulled her up close his strong arms holding her close to him, and he leaned his head down, and kissed her on the mouth, then let her go.

Benen Eachann said:
Forlorn didn't wait for much, but he couldn't help him self.. "Nerium.. I've wanted to do something like this for a while..." he pulled her up close his strong arms holding her close to him, and he leaned his head down, and kissed her on the mouth, then let her go.

Nerium didn't even have a chance, let alone get the chance to let her mind reboot, in a sense, to what she had been doing with Andol until Forlorn took hold of her and kissed her.It wasn't long, it was rather quick and once Forlorn pulled away, she stared at him for a few minutes, before frowning and turning away."you sir have insulted me."She sniffed, tipping her chin up."Since when so men kiss in such a hasty manner.Honestly, have you no shame."She walked away, looking over her shoulder and with a sultry look, she smiled."Mayhap you best head to the library and read about how to properly kiss a woman."She quirked and smiled.Looking back at Andol, she motioned with her head."Come Andol, let us go..to where ever it was we-"

"-Honestly Nerium have you no sense.The man is trying to court you and you just dissed his kiss."Minera excalimed, shocked a bit, to see Nerium be insulted by a quick kiss.

"Kiss?Who?Me?Why, I've never kissed anyone in my life."

"Forlorn just kissed you Nerium."

"He did?"Nerium looked at Forlorn and simply stared for a few moments before speaking."No, no.Surely you are mistaken.Forlorn doesnt look like a kisser, he looks like a ravisher.......ravishers don't kiss."She looked away and patted Andol on the back."Any, to the cafeteria...for they are serving chocolate pud-"

"-No chocolate Nerium, you know how it affects you."

Forlorn looked back at Nerium a sly smile on his face as he started to fade into the shadows.."If you want me to Nerium, I can ravish you tonight.. I was being brief for a sense of decency." the last thing that they all saw was his eyes.

Benen Eachann said:
Forlorn looked back at Nerium a sly smile on his face as he started to fade into the shadows.."If you want me to Nerium, I can ravish you tonight.. I was being brief for a sense of decency." the last thing that they all saw was his eyes.

"I hope he knows that gentleman don't ravish."She said and tsked."Honestly, whatever happened to dating."She asked herself, tapping her chin."It used to be, civil men would give woman flowers and candy."

"He did give you candy and flowers.Almost every day."

"He did?Oh Minera, surely they were for you."

"He isn't trying to court me, although that would be rather interesting...anyways..the point it, you need to focus Nerium.He's determined to have you.Sure, he might have to face your mother when it comes to that, but either way.Aren't you tired of being alone and spending your time with that pet bat of yours."

"But....Ryan gave me that bat."

"Who's Ryan?"

"Oh, he's an actor.Very well built.Almost like Forlorn, but more tannish...and with hair."

"Hera help me."

"Anyways....what did Forlorn want?I was under the impression he was lost."

Minera shook her head, annoyed of the woman.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Kimmy was intrigued."Ah Poseidon, how very interesting.I do believe my grandfather is very good friends with him.They intend to run into each other...alot."She said and chuckled.Looking over to Andol, seeing him being whisked away by Lady Nerium, Kimmy was sure that Andol would have a hard time with that woman.Looking to Zeek , she nodded and smiled."Best to keep an eye on them indeed, right Lady Minera?"

Minera nodded."Yes.Come along, best we make this tour brief yet descriptive.The last thign we want is for Nerium to dawdle off."She began to walk toward the large doors in pursuit of Nerium and Andol.

Looking at Zeek, Kimmy kept a good distance, yet not alot to make it seem rude."I'm sorry....again...for pushing you like that."she said blushing a bit."Andol has been the only one to touch me...uhh..skin to skin....so its alarming when another person touches me.Its thanks to my mother I cannot touch."She frowned."D-Don't think I'm blaming her, which I'm not.Its just...such a burden."She sighed."At least being at this academy will help me work my ability so that I may be able to touch others...that or not cause harm to them from my icy touch."

Nerium led Andol down a large hall and just pointed at things."This corner was when I first thwarted a few freshman from completing a prank on Nex...oh ...and this is the spot where I spilled my coffee just last week..and this-"

"Nerium, focus damn you."Minera shouted from behing the crazed woman."For pity's sake, explain about the rules of the school, the important rooms...what it is you teach and so on and forth."

"Oh..yes..right....well I teach defense, sense control and Choir."She smiled."I'm a great singer.I can break glass with my magnificent voice.Oh, you should join my choir class, for you have such a lovely voice.The girls and guys will swoon thanks to that lovely voice of yours and no doubt-"She stopped, walking still, but she stopped talking."-Hmm...what was I talking about."

Minera slapped her forhead."Oh great."Nerium had the tendency to let her mind wonder for a brief second and simply forget what she was doing prier."What your teaching...oh never mind."She looked behind her to Kimmy."Come now Kimmy, dont dwadle."She said, seeing Kimmy hurry towards her, keeping distance."Listen up both of you....Zeek already knows that rules.In this Academy, everything must be followed.If a student is to fight against each other for the purposes of showing off skills and ability a teacher must be present at all times.If students fight just for the soul purpose to do so, then they shall be thrown into detention and await punishment my the Headmaster.One may not use their powers within school grounds, only when a teacher says its alright and only during the proper class in which to do it.Females are not to go to males dorms and vice versa.Any student caught after hours outside of their dorms and still on campus will be locked out from their dorm and will be hauled off to the library.....where Nerium acts as detention master."She smirked."You must be ontime to each class, tardyness will not be looked away from.A student may not attack a teacher unless its during class session.Alcohol is prohibited to all while on campus ground."She recounted in her mind all the rules and felt she got them all."Hope you two keep them in mind."

Nerium nodded."Rules are to be followed, ruled need to be obeyed, break them and they shall break you.Never look away, nor bat an eye.Say yes and please and thank you and your welcome.Be grateful to be here, be grateful to your peers.Work alone and you shall fall, work together and you shall soar."Nerium chanted her rhyme.Some found it to just be gibberish talk she was spewing, but those who payed well attention could hear that it was words of advice."Now Andol, as for me, my classes are scheduled at night.Yes, only at night.Why, well that's how I am."She chuckled."Hope you don't mind, night is rather fun.And no doubt night time will be much a better time then day for you."

Zeek Chuckled at all of this. He had a class with Nerium before and often thought of her as odd. A good teacher, but odd none the less. "Indeed, lets follow." he said and walked with her, making sure that there is a safe distance him and the ice student. "Yet, I wouldn't worry. Andol will e okay." He added to make her feel a bit better. Down the main hall, he goes with them to partake in the same tour he had last year. He wouldn't dare say that it's boring, well not infront of a teacher that is.

He looks and listens to Kimmy apology and the reason why only Andol could touch her. From hearing that, Zeek simply tapped his chin a few times. This helps him whenever he's thinking about something. "Well if that's the case, I guess I have to work on water temprature so I can shake your hand with out those icey side effects." He said to her with a smile. "There's no need to apologise again Kimmy. I've already forgiven you. Besides, what just happened enspired me to have a new goal for this school year. And for that, I thank you." He chuckled. "I'm positve you'll accomplish that. You're in great hands with Lady Minera." He assured her.

One they finally reached her and saw the little exchange, he tried his best not to laugh. His smile though turned into a frown though when Minera began going over the school rules. Boring, yes; annoying, you bet; detentions and punishments, down right scary. He had his share of them before, and he still hace goosebumps from recieving it. "Trust me it's wise not to get it." he said to Kimmy before listening to Nerium's poem. He understood it very well and hope she did as well. It'll help her survive the first year.

"Hey Kimmy, mind if I ask you for a small favor?" He said to her wanting to work on his goal now. "I would like an ice sample from you. I'll help me figure out how cold my aquadic body must be in order to shake your hand." he explained.

Benen Eachann said:
Nex looked down at Ren, "No not quite yet, classes will start tomorrow, but as for now, follow me, and i will show you what you are." Nex lead Ren down a long flight of stairs and into an even larger room, than the feasting hall. hundreds upon thousands of pictures lined the walls, and as Ren stepped into the room, a new frame appeared. "This is teh hall of Deities. Every single deity that has walked this hall, a portrait of them has gone up on teh wall, as you can tell yours is coming up now." Nex paused and watched as teh magic brought to life a living portrait of Ren. "Now as you can see, each picture has a varying degree of trim, that is your divine rank in the universe. as you grow, so will your trim, but as you can see if you die," Nex paused in front of a picture of a deity that had recently passed away, "Your picture will depict your death, and all of teh trim will morph from gold, to iron."

as he looked around there were several new portraits with Iron frames, some of them students that he had taught. "But there is one place in this hall, that no matter what is always taken. position one, the first Deity to enter this hall." Nex brought Ren to the portrait of himself. A small room inside of teh hall, the other 8 portraits around him had grand trim and there was 4 per wall, but Nex's picture had trim, that spanned an entire wall.

"These are teh founding members of teh Academy, you'll find 7 and 8 are Azrael's parents. As for your powers, there is a reason that I choose you to be sorted with me. I started off being able to manipulate energy, but my powers grew, i lost count of all that I can do. but as for you are like me, we have no sucessor, we are original Deities. Azer, My son, Will take over for me when i Decide that he is ready, and as such, i am his Successor, but I have none.

"Now get to library if you so choice, that is all that i have for you today."

Ren blinked as they entered the large room, looking around at all of the various portraits, then raised an eyebrow as one of them seemed to shift and morph, showing him now, surrounded by trim similar to some of the others, particularly some of the other students he recognised as being new like him, though even they seemed to be somewhat more developed than him. Infact Ren's painting seemed to have the smallest trim of all the paintings in the room...but then perhaps that was understandable, the others had grown up being prepared for this....they had probably been taught about their powers, whilst Ren had simply up and transcended his human existance and entered the realms of godhood.
His attention was then drawn towards Nex's own portrait, the trim of which covered a large wall. "Well......certainly draws your attention doesn't it...?" Ren folded his arms as he looked over the painting. Well....certainly wouldn't be any doubt about who was in charge around here now would there? Well, that or you would immediately assume who had the biggest ego around.

"Hm? Energy manipulation huh?" Ren slowly looked down at his hands. Was that his power? Manipulating energy? Electricity...light...heat...kinetic....so many forms of energy....would he be able to control them all? Just some? Ren thought he knew himself....but now he had to learn all over again. "Well.....besides that.....I need to continue with my previous work. My life has always been science, technology....I can't just abandon all of that" He nodded to himself, looking back up. The boy was clearly still clinging to his human way of doing things and had no intentions of giving it up. Then against perhaps for him that could be a strength rather than a weakness. "Well then.....the library...perhaps I will head back there....could learn something about myself and this place...." He rubbed his head lightly. "For starters I want to know what happened when I first entered that place.....I touched a metal cable then I was....somewhere else....then suddenly I'm flying out of a light bulb"

Silver117 said:
Zeek Chuckled at all of this. He had a class with Nerium before and often thought of her as odd. A good teacher, but odd none the less. "Indeed, lets follow." he said and walked with her, making sure that there is a safe distance him and the ice student. "Yet, I wouldn't worry. Andol will e okay." He added to make her feel a bit better. Down the main hall, he goes with them to partake in the same tour he had last year. He wouldn't dare say that it's boring, well not infront of a teacher that is.

He looks and listens to Kimmy apology and the reason why only Andol could touch her. From hearing that, Zeek simply tapped his chin a few times. This helps him whenever he's thinking about something. "Well if that's the case, I guess I have to work on water temprature so I can shake your hand with out those icey side effects." He said to her with a smile. "There's no need to apologise again Kimmy. I've already forgiven you. Besides, what just happened enspired me to have a new goal for this school year. And for that, I thank you." He chuckled. "I'm positve you'll accomplish that. You're in great hands with Lady Minera." He assured her.

One they finally reached her and saw the little exchange, he tried his best not to laugh. His smile though turned into a frown though when Minera began going over the school rules. Boring, yes; annoying, you bet; detentions and punishments, down right scary. He had his share of them before, and he still hace goosebumps from recieving it. "Trust me it's wise not to get it." he said to Kimmy before listening to Nerium's poem. He understood it very well and hope she did as well. It'll help her survive the first year.

"Hey Kimmy, mind if I ask you for a small favor?" He said to her wanting to work on his goal now. "I would like an ice sample from you. I'll help me figure out how cold my aquadic body must be in order to shake your hand." he explained.

Kimmy stared at him a bit surprised."I-Ice sample."She said, blushing a bit.Thinking about it, would held, perhaps, when it came to having to touch someone else besides Andol.She liked Andol, liked the fact that he can touch her, but to hug and shake someone else's hand would be very nice for a change."Alright.Let me know what you want it alright. Hopefully I'll be able to give you a sample without having to mess anything up."

Minera smiled."Don't worry dear girl.With me to guide you and with.....Nerium.....to help as well, you'll do fine.You should have seen Zeek when he first arrived.Poor thing kept making floods in and out of the hallways."She couldn't help but laugh."Forlorn and Demhentia, the school security, were having such fits of seeing so many students washed out of class and into the Academy's campus."Minera then frowned."I did have to keep him out of the library until he was able to control his powers though.My poor books shouldn't suffer in such a way."

Just then, something black krept down the hallway, eyes glowing a bright red.When it passed a window, the light of the moon reflecting over its body, it appeared to be a dog, disheveled and dead looking.Before it reached Minera, it transformed into a woman wearing a lush looking uniform that was all black with a bit of red trimming on the hat and sleeves.Red eyes focusing on the being before her, she bowed her head at Minera, not bothering with the sutdents."Lady Minera.All is well.The hour grows late, I'm sure you're aware that some students have yet to arrive."

"Oh yes.They should be arriving early in the morning I believe."Looking at Kimmy,she smiled."Kimmy, this is Demhentia,one of the security guards here.Best that you behave, else she's likely to get you and throw you to detention."She chuckled."Our tour is almost done.I'll escort the students to the cafeteria for a quick snack and I'll send them to their dorms to finish their unpacking."

Demhentia nodded."Thank you.And the Headmaster.Have you seen him by chance."

"No.He's with a student I know, as to where he is, I can't really say."

Nodding her head, Demhentia turned on her heel and walked away, not bothering to say goodbye of any sort.

There was a distortion in the air at one of the gardens on the school campus. The air rippled and finally popped. With a whirl a figure appeared in the garden, one arm crossed over the other and her head lowered. The gown she wore was lightly form fitting, the sleeves stopped at her fingers. The gown was a a pastel jade green and had a silver silk sash tied around her middle, drooping in the front.
Slowly she raised her head to gaze about the garden the stepped off of the edge of the fountain that she'd appeared on. The small silk flats she wore offered considerable protection to her soft small feet when she la?ded gracefully on the ground.
It took a few moments to navigate the garden then to the giant beautiful school. She entered the front doors and gazed at all of the powerful beings walking around. Pressing a delicate hand to her pink lips she looked about woundering if someone would could help her find her way.
(( Is there a school uniform?))

PrincessManaMi-Ai said:
There was a distortion in the air at one of the gardens on the school campus. The air rippled and finally popped. With a whirl a figure appeared in the garden, one arm crossed over the other and her head lowered. The gown she wore was lightly form fitting, the sleeves stopped at her fingers. The gown was a a pastel jade green and had a silver silk sash tied around her middle, drooping in the front.
Slowly she raised her head to gaze about the garden the stepped off of the edge of the fountain that she'd appeared on. The small silk flats she wore offered considerable protection to her soft small feet when she la?ded gracefully on the ground.
It took a few moments to navigate the garden then to the giant beautiful school. She entered the front doors and gazed at all of the powerful beings walking around. Pressing a delicate hand to her pink lips she looked about woundering if someone would could help her find her way.
(( Is there a school uniform?))

Azrael was stalking around the school bored out of his mind. Zeronial had told him to spend the rest of the day doing whatever he wanted, as he already knew anything the Shopkeeper could tell him about the school seeing as he had been there for far too many years as a first year student. During his sulking and brooding he entered the main hall. He took the student body in, glaring at all of the upper level students before his gaze landed on someone he did not recognize. He walked over to the new girl and smiled at her.

"I take it you are new to the Academy. My name is Azrael. Would you like a tour before meeting with the Headmaster? I'm afraid you've missed the Opening Feast and Sorting Ceremony so a visit with him will be unfortunately required," he informed her. "Oh, and forgive my poor manners. I should have asked you for your name already, would you please do me the honor of such knowledge?" he asked formally, his smile becoming slightly forced. He hated being so formal, but Zeronial had told him that for the next week he had to be respectful and formal with anyone he spoke to. It would be a great exercise to improve his control he had said. Azrael thought it was just a way for his Advisor to torture him. In either case he had to do as he was told, or suffer being in detention with Nerium and Forlorn.

(No, there is not a school uniform. For future reference though, please post anything out-of-character here: Godling Academy OOC Thread I was informed that too much OOCness in the main RP can get us shut down)

Her smile was soft as she looked at the boy.
"Hello Azreal I'm Cassandra. I'm training to succeed the great nymph prophetess Melodea." She bowed lightly at the waist her straight flaxen hair sliding foreward creating an almost veil of hair.
Then she stood up straight gracefully grabbing a floating flower that had come out of her hair. It was a lightly wilting red lotus. Cassandra pressed her lips to the middle of the flower, a smell wafted up like sugar and honey curling silently into the air it was the smell that occured whenever she performed her nature magic. Suddenly the flower was once again pristene, holding it in the palm of her hand she offered it to Azreal.
"A simple thank you. If I had something better I would offer it." She said apologetically tilting her head to the side innocently. A slight twing of excitement twirled up her spine. Just arriving to the academy and already she had met someone.
The excitement in no way showed on her face which currently had an expression of politeness and quiet contentment.

PrincessManaMi-Ai said:
Her smile was soft as she looked at the boy.
"Hello Azreal I'm Cassandra. I'm training to succeed the great nymph prophetess Melodea." She bowed lightly at the waist her straight flaxen hair sliding foreward creating an almost veil of hair.
Then she stood up straight gracefully grabbing a floating flower that had come out of her hair. It was a lightly wilting red lotus. Cassandra pressed her lips to the middle of the flower, a smell wafted up like sugar and honey curling silently into the air it was the smell that occured whenever she performed her nature magic. Suddenly the flower was once again pristene, holding it in the palm of her hand she offered it to Azreal.
"A simple thank you. If I had something better I would offer it." She said apologetically tilting her head to the side innocently. A slight twing of excitement twirled up her spine. Just arriving to the academy and already she had met someone.
The excitement in no way showed on her face which currently had an expression of politeness and quiet contentment.

"Thank you for the gift. I shall treasure it always," Azrael said with an easy smile. He then looked at the blossom in his hand and focused his energy around it. A quick flash of light later and it was encased in a crystal. "That should keep it fresh until I can get it in something more suitable," he said before he put the crystal in a pouch at his hip. "Well then, is there anywhere in particular that you would like to see on our tour?" the young man asked his companion as he held out his arm for her, making use of his etiquette training from his childhood.

Cassadra put her arm through his, her arm was very light almost nonexistant. They began walking around and the nymph marveled at the lovely sculptures in a wide arrange of colors and poses. There didn't seem to be any lockers but whenever she peeked into a classroom found it to be filled with extrordinary decorations and technology. She heard Azreals question and though for a moment.
"Lets see...." She muttered lightly. "I would very much like to see your music rooms." She said looking at him expectantly, her corpse eyes beautiful in a deadly way. Students passed by looking at the new student curiously, she hoped there might be anouther nymph of some sort but didnt feel too confident in the matter.

Forlorn stepped from the shadows, and walked towards Azrael... "that shall be one night of detention for you Azrael.. as for you miss, I'm sorry to make a rule calling here but my name Is Forlorn Skyy, I am the chief adviser of protection here at the Academy, and as such i must in form you of teh rules of this establishment....

1. Students are forbidden from fighting against another for the purposes of showing off skills and ability unless a teacher is present for the duration of the fight.
2. If students fight for the sole purpose of fighting, then all involved shall be thrown into detention and await punishment by the Headmaster.
3. One may not use their aggressive powers within school grounds unless authorized by a teacher and only during the proper class.
4. Males may not enter female dorms unless otherwise invited. Females may visit male dorms, but only during daylight hours or otherwise invited.
5. Any student caught outside of their dorms after hours and still on campus will be locked out from their dorm and will be hauled off to the library.....where Forlorn and Nerium act as detention masters.
6. Any student caught off campus grounds without permission from the faculty will be revoked of privileges based upon their year.
7. You must be on time to each class, tardiness will not be looked away from.
8. A student may not attack a teacher unless it's during an approved class session.
9. Alcohol is prohibited to any student below second year, while on campus. and further more no alcohol may be consumed by those able during school hours.

"Azrael, you broke rule number 3.. though it may not be an aggressive power. i have been so commanded by your Adviser, that you shall not be allowed to use magic outside of the classroom until you so have passed the first year exam. you know of the place and time, so please do not be late... we look forward to you arrival. But please do continue your tour.."

with his final words Forlorn walked backward into the shadows and dissipated.

cassandras eyes flashed at the teacher, their fogged over blue switching to silver for a milosecond. Nymphs normally aren't vicious creatures but due to her difficult case she was quite violent provoked. But knowing better than to say a word she bit her tongue and awaited Azreals reply.

Azrael stood there stunned for a moment. He already had detention. And for breaking a rule he had not been informed of. A rule put in place by his Advisor. His aura began to flare as his rage increased before dying out completely. "Wait 'til i get my hands on you Zeronial," he said to himself before looking toward Cassandra. "I believe you said you wished to see the music rooms. Well, I suppose I shall do one better and take you to the performance hall as well," he said with a smile.

The nymph was quite impressed, with a tilt of her head her platinumblonde head slid off of her shoulder.
"Teachers, handing out detentions like candy." This was her first time being to school, but while hiding in gardens she had heard many teenagers complaining. "And seeing the performance hall would be lovely thank you." She finished in a lilting voice. They continued walking passing by a classroom that sounded unusually active. Yet they cotinued throught the winding hallways.

"That would be one of the few classes that started before the first day for new students. Some students like to stay at the Academy over break. As such certain accommodations were made," Azrael explained as they walked. "And don't let the staff members scare you. A lot of them are actually quite kind. Rules are just very important for everyone's safety. My case is something special as my Advisor has decided to make my life hell. Anyways, here we are at the Performance Hall," he said as he opened the door. Beyond the door was a large chamber. The walls were covered with black curtains and row upon row of chairs filled the floor. A single aisle way ran down the middle of the floor, leading the way to a large stage. The stage was wooden with a cherry finish before a black backdrop. The red curtains were open and a large harp was in the center of the stage by a chair. "What do you think Cassandra?" the male asked as he sat in a nearby chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom