Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Godling Academy (All are welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She followed him to the main room where the event would start and saw all the food that was all over the table. This place treated her like she was royalty but she just liked simpler setting. One thing he was correct she was very hungry since she had not ate in quite awhile. Taking a deep breath she sat down on a chair and looked at the food that was delivered. She was against killing animals but she knew that it was the basic circle of life so she just started to eat. She was very refined in taking all of the eating silverware since she was also trained in how to eat in a high class place. "Yes my parents are great, they told me how to use my abilities correctly" smiling a small glint of what appears to be two huge wings appeared on her back and then vanished into thin air, "Sorry I still have some trouble controlling that one".

Nerium giggled and kissed Azrael on the head."Can't wait to see you in class again, hmm, hmm."She began to hum to herself and glided around the tables until she reached her seat in the staff table.Just as she sat don, she hissed hen Nex lit the candles all around."Hssss, no light."She said and absorbed the candles that as near her.She was in her own little dark corner, her nimble hands slowly grabbing a piece of bread and she began to nimble."Mmm, bread, bread."She looked over to Nex and smiled."Oh Neee~eeexxx~."She waved her hand to him."I hear your son isn't here.When am I going to see him again."She asked dreamily.She had the tendency to be like that with whoever she pleased."He better not burn the tables like he did last time.There is only so many water users in this school you know."She giggled and popped a cherry in her sweet mouth.

Minera sighed and gathered her hair, and began to braid it in loose braids.She watched as Nex relit the candles and placed food back on the orderly tables, but when she heard the hiss, she jumped."Dammit Nerium, don't do that."She said and leaned back in her seat."And you better leave Azer alone.The poor thing hates being along with you...especially in the dark."She looked to Nex."Maybe you should make an announcement when it comes to angering Nerium.You know how she can get a bit....uhh...touchy."Looking to the students, she smiled.This year should be rather interesting, since she saw new faces, more than last year actually.

((Since Viola and SpecialKay haven't..well..socialized, I'm gonna have Kimmy ditch them, alright.))

Kimmy at some point grew rather...annoyed of the tenseness between Lucifer and Mayu.Their negativity was making her feel rather negative.She didn't want to, but she ended up ditching them, hopefully them being alone will work in getting them to like each other better.When she found a staff member who was walking, she had asked where the Great Hall was and she was kindlyl led to it.The room was large, candles floating all over the ceiling and lighting the place up...except..there was one dark corner with no light.She did see a lovely woman sitting at that corner though.Looking around, all the seats were taken.

Was she going to have to stand in the corner and eat her food without hurting someone.Thinking it was the best solution, she was about to head over to a table with a few students and steal a plate, until she saw someone who looked familiar.Focusing her eyes, she gasped."A-Andol..."She blushed, her lips slowly curving in a smile.Hesitantly, she approached and upon closer inspection, she smiled."It is you Andol."She smiled sweetly and ran towards him and just as she was about to raise her arms to hug him, she stopped, just a few feet from him, the impulse to keep away surficing.

Azrael went back to his seat and began to sulk. "I never get to have any fun. I was so close to being able to show off my control, at keast what control I do have. Humans, can't even count on them to be skeptics," Azrael sighed as he resumed eating. He looked up when he heard a female he had not yet met address another student he did not know, making both of them first years, like himself.....again. The pair weren't too far from him so he didn't even have to move to ask a question of the male.

"Andol? As in the son of Monthu?"

Andol sat there quietly eating on his food, as he looked at his two pets for whom he had also gotten plates... the young man watched with a seemingly blank look as his pets tore into their respective meals. He wondered what was going to happen next, as he sat there eating away... frankly Andol wanted this whole dinner to be over with. That way he could go back to his room and see if maybe there were some birds that could reach him here. He thought maybe a pretty parrot or two could liven up what he had found to be quite a dark looking room in the first place. Of course that was when he heard the tone of a familiar voice behind him... and turning around the young god found himself laying eyes on Kimmy... someone he had not seen for a long time, but knew pretty well. He smiled soft at her hesitation, and knew that it stemmed form a cautionary habit... so he stood up and closed the distance while saying, "Yeah Kimmy it is me. It is really nice seeing you... how have you been all these years?"

He gave her a friend hug of greeting to remind her that he wasn't scared of what the results of touching her could end up being... he wasn't going to let something like that stop him from being close to a good friend. Yet he had always been careful over the years to not show her why he was able to... and frankly he had never needed to... since Kimmy always wore those heavier clothes, skin to skin contact had never happened. He let go of her and then said, "Here come and sit by me, just be careful of Nevermore and Horus." They were just normal birds after all, and so Andol sat back down leaving a seat near him for Kimmy to sit in if she wanted, when suddenly he also found himself addressed by another male that had him asking...

"Yes...I am he. Who is it that wants to know?" His words didn't hold any rude or suspicions intent to them, but where simply that of someone who was curious about who was addressing them and why they were doing so. Andol was most certain not at this place to offend anyone and to try and get into any fights...

"I'm forbidden by law to say my parents names. The Old Names still hold to much power, but I'll bet you can guess who they are based on my name. I'm Azrael. I asked about your parentage because last I had heard your father was firmly against you ever coming to the Academy. May I inquire as to what made him change his mind, or would it be more accurate to surmise that what I had heard was just more of the baseless rumors spread by the elite to explain the eccentricities of others?" Azrael asked, unconsciously slipping into High Society Mode as he called it.

Andol thought for a moment as the other spoke his name and his own voice seemed to flow afterward in them most thoughtful of manners, "Hmm... Azrael... I sometimes wonder about the powers of the old names." Nodding his head towards the eagle that stood there on the table in a almost magestic fashion after having just finsihed it's meal, "Speak his name and your speaking the name of a God whose age is much older than that of my father... yet somtimes... I wonder about that bird." He listined to the others story and just laughed softly though it was more at the fact that the rumor was so backwards compared to the actual truth, "Yes my friend, I believe in this case it is indeed a baseless rumor. My father indeed wanted me to come here, especially because he finds I am not exactlly becoming the best candidate to be a God of War. Beyond that he also seems to be under the notion that I need to get out more..." The nervousness that was held in the young god's voice when he spoke showed that this last part was indeed probably quite true.

Ren slowly went to take a seat as the food had reappeared, looking up as he sat and raising an eyebrow at Nerium's reaction to the light....so....she didn't like the light huh? He'd remember that....information like that was always useful, even if it was well known. "This place is certainly going to be interesting...." He looked around slowly at the other students, they all appeared to be around his age, but the way they spoke, the way they acted.....they were clearly much older....Ren wouldn't be surprised if he were the only actual teenager in the entire place. Well...that just meant he'd be underestimated all the more....all the better for him to prove himself. Still....people kept talking about powers and abilities....he didn't even know what his were supposed to be. Sure there was that weird incident where he'd been outside then suddenly inside, coming out of a light bulb no less, but that had been a complete accident.

"I think I might enjoy this place after all...." Ren chuckled and started to eat, listening carefully to the conversations going on around him. There seemed to be a big emphasis on parents for a lot of these people....maybe being a human to begin with was rather uncommon after all. Still, this 'Nex' had been human to begin with it seemed and now everyone seemed to be scared of him....though Ren couldn't possibly figure out why.

Nex stood up and called forth the the hour..."It is time, the sorting has begun." all the food except for Kate's and Azer's vanished, then the tables spread out in a motion of a wave. "Now may I have Zeronial, Nerium, Minera, and Azer step forth into teh center of the room. Now all students that have been named below the year of 5 must have a guide, a companion if you will. now i know that my son Azer is still only a student, but his mastery of teh blade is beyond that of anyone god in existence, and there fore he is a teacher her at this school. Now please may I also have Kimmy, Kate, Andol, Azrael, and Ren step forth.

Zeekwas walking outside the Academy. He was reading one of his favorite books and soaking up some sun. He stops for a second to see that he nearly steped onto the schools pool. Scratching his head and sighing, he knew what he had to do. He simply flicked his wrist and began controling all the water in the pool. Thinking about it for a moment, Zeek decided to make a water bridge out of it. Smiling, he continued to read as he walks along what he just made. He decides to sit on the bridge and marvale at his latest work.

Kathleen looked at the man talking about how everybody of the new students would have a teacher with them at all times. She honestly did not thought that would be necessary because that would not inspire trust in the student. Thinking better of it she decided to just play along for now and see where this mess took her. Once her name was mentioned she stood up and walked up to where she was instructed to stand. She never was too good with crowds in fact she hated being in front of so many people like that. Her cheek started burning a bit red with the embarrassment she was going through, her heart moving a mile a minute. She looked down and played with her thumbs as she waited for them to finish speaking.

Ren had just been reaching for some more food when it suddenly vanished, his eyebrow twitching slightly in annoyance until he heard Nex's booming voice, looking up as he spoke about some kind of sorting? A guide? Well whatever.... Ren looked up at the row of assembled teachers, then blinked as his own name was called. "Hm?" Ren raised an eyebrow, slowly standing up and folding his arms. "Sorting? A guide? This better not be some Harry Potter hat crap....."

Zeek like what he had done as he continued reading. He was enjoying himself until he thought about what he had to do today. It was on the tip of his mind, but couldn't figured it out. It was then that he remembered about the sorting process from last year. "Oh Poseidon, I'm late!" He gasped and closes his book. He got off the bridge and snaped his fingers causing it to revert back to just regular pool water. He dashed until he see a group an students. Some he seen before and others new." He carefuly snuck in to join the group. "Please, don't let me get caught..." he thought over and over.

shyone said:
Andol thought for a moment as the other spoke his name and his own voice seemed to flow afterward in them most thoughtful of manners, "Hmm... Azrael... I sometimes wonder about the powers of the old names." Nodding his head towards the eagle that stood there on the table in a almost magestic fashion after having just finsihed it's meal, "Speak his name and your speaking the name of a God whose age is much older than that of my father... yet somtimes... I wonder about that bird." He listined to the others story and just laughed softly though it was more at the fact that the rumor was so backwards compared to the actual truth, "Yes my friend, I believe in this case it is indeed a baseless rumor. My father indeed wanted me to come here, especially because he finds I am not exactlly becoming the best candidate to be a God of War. Beyond that he also seems to be under the notion that I need to get out more..." The nervousness that was held in the young god's voice when he spoke showed that this last part was indeed probably quite true.

"I understand your father's reasoning. I am here for a similar reason. My parents sent me here to learn how to get along with others, especially during times of great stress. I have a bit of a temper that they are hoping I can get under control," Azrael said with a grin. He looked up when he heard Nex's announcement. With a sigh Azrael stood up. "That would be my cue," he informed the other godling as he stepped toward the center of the room. All these years and he still found a bit of mystery in the Sorting Ceremony as his Uncle liked to call it nowadays. It had once been called the Assignment Ritual but modernization had called for a renaming of the ancient procedure. Upon reaching the center of the room, Azrael stopped and waited for the next step of the ceremony.

Nex looked out unto the students and teachers that now held their positions.

"The sorting will be as followed. for his understanding of the blade, and to her dedication, I here by sort Kathleen with my son Azer. from depths of her cold night and from the shyness of his eyes I here by sort Andol, with Nerium. From a seclusion of books, unto the seclusion of oneself, I here-by sort Kimmy, with Minera. For his lack of Control, and his counters control of power, here forth is Azrael sorted to Zeronial. And finally from shared paths walk the grand hall, and the likes of power yet unknown," Nex started walking forward towards the last first year yet to be sorted, " I here by sort you Ren, with me."

"I hereby mark these paths true, and hope that they may prove to be good, as well as helpful to one another."

Zeek made it in time to see all the freshmen sorted out. By the looks of things, some were nervous and others were ready to go. "Nice batch this year. I wonder if they'll survive." He thought and chuckled to himself. He took out a notebook and kept notes on all the first years. Finishing up, Zeek puts it away and gave a good sigh of relief knowing that no one caught him beging late.

Zeronial chuckled after Nex finished. "Great script this year boss. Any special instructions for the younglings to follow? Any special tasks or requirements of their performance in class and around the Academy?" he asked as he placed a hand on Azrael's shoulder as the young man was now standing in front of him facing the Headmaster.

Kathleen looked instantly to the one speaking, so she would be paired up with this guys son. This would prove to be a bit of a trouble since she would need to keep on her toes with him. Shaking her head she looked around with the corner of her eyes to the ones present and to every other first year students. She would sure have some fun in this place, she could already sense a lot of things some evil presence as well as good ones and some others that she could not get her mind on. She sighed as she looked around for the son of the one speaking to see if she could locate him.

Zeek waled around, saying 'hi' to some of the new students and give some advide to help them survive to prevent some inpending doom. He also said hello to oldd friends that was eith in his class or above him. Feeling a good sense on relief, he sees one lat pair to say hi to. "Ms. Minera...hiya!" he chuckled. He had her when he was a freshmen and it was her that help gain and improve his power. "It's nice to see you again." He tells her then turns to see the new student. "You must be Kimmy. Well hello there. I'm..." before he could could finish saying his name, he extened his hand to her. He hand started to get cold, ice cold." His eyes widen seeing that his right hand could bearly move. "Wow..." he chuckled.

((Addressed both Zeek and Andol.))

Kimmy blushed, her arms slowly wrapping around Andol as he hugged her.It still surprised her that Andol could touch her with ease and both of them didn't suffer any pain."I'm happy to see you here Andol."She sat down and eyed his birds.She knew of Horus, but the other one was new to her eyes.She smiled at them and the new birds kinda hissed in a sense and Kimmy scooted back, afraid the thing would peck her eyes out.As she reached for some bread, she jumped when she heard another male voice.So many males around here.Did females not frequent this academy that much.Listening as Andol and Azrael spoke, she kept to herself, minding her own business.No one asked about her or of her mother, so that was good....maybe.

Just as she was about to pick more of her food, it vanished, as well as the rest of the food.THe loud booming voice of the Headmaster echoed and Kimmy jumped again, the voice rather strong and loud, like her grandfather's almost.Listening very carefully, she paying close attention.When her name was mentioned as well as other names, she swallowed a lump that formed in her throat and rose to her feet.Moving slowly, so as not to bump into anyone, she joined the group,more or less, and waited.So this was a sorting.She wondered who she was going to get.Hearing every name being said until it was her name mentioned as well as the teacher names Minera.She heard about her.She knew everything there was to know about everything.Thanks to her parents, Lady Minera was very knowledgable.Looking at Andol, she smiled."I'm sure your teacher will be very-"She looked at Nerium and frowned, though plastered on a smile rather quickly."-intersting....to say the least.Good luck to you Andol."

When Minera and Nerium head their names, they rose and grouped themselves along with the other staff personel.Minera looked over her shoulder, seeing Nerimu by herself, moving her head from side to side and humming, the candles that had been close to her near the staff table were relit, but the ones that were surrounding her this time, were unlit.The woman was freaky.Paying no mind to the woman, she listened to Nex ramble and speech.It was different then usual, which was good, because she was tired of having to repeat his speech in ehr mind.When the sorting began, she heard her student's name being said and smiled.So, Kimmy, succesor to the Goddess of Snow.This was sure to be interesting.

Nerium was humming ot herself, moving her head back and forth, her pupiless eyes focusing on nothing at all.She payed no mind to what Nex was saying.Actually, she wasn't paying any attention at all.She recently heard some music that played down on Earth.She kept listening to a woman named Gigi....or was it GaGa..anyway, the woman sang nicely and she dressed freakingly awesome.When Nex finished speaking, then assigned students, she stood at attention and saluted."I won't let you down Captain."She said and approached Andol.She leaned in close, her face right up in his."Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........."She raised her hand, then smoothed his hair down, seeing it flatten a bit, then go back to sticking up right."Intersting.....your hair......it doesn't...stay down."She pulled away and clapped her hands together."This will be most fun indeed. By the time I'm through with you you'll-....BIRDS!"she focused on the birds that were perched on his shoulders.She raised a finger and wiggled it infront of the Golden feathered bird's face."Aren't, you, a, pretty, little, thing."She said and grinned, utterly focused on the bird.

When Kimmy finally introduced herself to her teacher, she smiled.She was going to learn alot and she was grateful for it.When she heard someone addressing Lady Minera, she turned and saw a male with dark blue hair.He approached her, introducing himself and before she could pull away from his reach, he accidently touched her wrist that was not protected by her glove.Heat poured onto her skin and as she burned, his skin began to freeze and turn black."Don't touch me."She snapped and pushed him away hard.She gasped and trembled.She...she didn't mean to do that."I-I'm....I...."she wanted to cry so badly.

"Its alright."Minera looked at Zeek."Zeek, please refrained from touching Kimmy under any ciscumstances, alright.She can't touch without having to cause damage."

Andol softly smiled as he knew that Kimmy was very happy to see him, and frankly he was happy to see her as well. Becuase he knew that having a familiar face in place would help to get through everything that he figured he would have to go through while here. Plus he knew about Kimmy's abilities and he knew that she would need someone she knew who could give her that pick me up hug every now and then... and also wouldn't be afarid to be her friend. "Happy to see you too Kimmy... it is always nice to come to a place you have never been before and have faces that you know to make things all the better." Him and Kimmy knew each other a little form outside the acadamy, though they had never been able to spend as much time together as Andol wanted simply becuase of the types of gods that they where and the peoples of the mortal realm that there parents happened to attend to where differnt. Yet just when Andol figured that he was going to get to sit down and have a nice coversation he found the food dissapering, and Nevermore was hissing at Kimmy... and the young man scolded the Raven saying, "Don't be mean to her... she is a friend." He smiled at Kimmy saying, "Don't worry about him he is harmless... I will have to tell you later where this one came form."

It was at this moment that he found himself being called down along with Kimmy and the other first year students for what his father had told him would be a sorting ceromony. Andol personally wished that they would have taken care of such things before school had even started sinice he found all the ceromony that came with it to be uneeded. Yet still here they where standing all together as first years and where about to be sorted out to meet there teachers. Andol stayed near Kimmy becuase it made him less nervous with all the prying eyes that where looking at them. Plus his birds never really left his shoulders ethier... always the most loyal of pets they followed there master everywhere that he went. So he stood there until he heard his name called and also that of the women who was supposed to be his teacher and for what he could see... he had certianly been given quite the pick of the litter... and by pick... Andol was thinking in sarcastic terms... especially becuase he had heard of Neruim's eccenteric nature form his father.

Suddenly though he found her in his face as he nervously said, "Uhmm hello there." His voice was indeed very nervous, and he seemed to flinch away form her touch when she started to pet his head. Of course he didn't lean away form the fact that she was so close to his face, becuase Andol found her actions to be... amusing. He had always found eccentric people to be the most instersting, especially sinice he always seemed to be catorgized among them. Of course what she said next was somthing that the young man found to be very ominious... 'when I am through with you...' The fact that she didn't finished that sentance left him in quite a bit more of a nervous state than he already was. So he stuttered out in question, "When your through with me I'll what?" The way he asked the question showed that he was more nervous about knowing what the answer was than there actually being any rudeness involved in that question. She was lucky though that it was Horus she was poking at, becuase the ealge just returned her curious look. Had it been Nevermore... well... the results would have been differnt.

In the brink of an eye though a differnt side of Andol showed as he wacthed Zeek reach out to touch Kimmy. His reaction though becuase of Nerium was delayed and he didn't reach out in time to stop Zeek. Yet still out of reflex his hand shot out and grabed the others wrist, but it was to late to do anything except for to seperate the contact bettewen Zeek and Kimmy. Zeek would find that Andol's hold and movement of his hand away where very gentle, becuase the raven haired god wasn't trying to hurt... only help. Of course when he noticed the fact that Kimmy seemed like she was indeed about to cry, the older god reached out with an arm and wrapped it around Kimmy's shoulder, pulling her close. "Hey now it is not your fault... don't worry about it Kimmy. You can't help what powers you have." The look that he gave in the direction of Minera was 'please take care of her'... Andol hoped that Kimmy would find some way to control that part of her abilities and if not, then he would always be here for her.

Zeek was shocked when he was pushed by her. But he was even more shocked buy what happend to his hand. He looked at Andol that helped him after that shove and nod his head. "I'm okay, really. Observe." He tells the both tof them. He shows then his iced hand and bits and pieces of it begin to change into water. "Ice is only solid water. And water is apart of my life. No matter how hot or cold it is." He told the two freshmen. "You did nothing wrong. I didn't know about your powers is all." He told kimmy and smiled. "Thanks for the support. It was really nice of you to do that." He told Andol. and shook his hand. "I'm sorry, it I did anything wrong Ms. Minera, I'll watch out for now on." He said and nod. "Now, that we got all that out of the way, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ezekiel Myze, but my friends call me Zeek for short. I'm the class president of 2nd year students." he said and bows to both of them.

Azer found Kate before she found him, his hands slowly massaging her shoulders. "Why hello there beautiful, come let us go and fully observe the campus." he moved to her side his hand outstretched as he started walking towards the door out of the feasting hall. Azer felt that who is father had placed him with would be a interesting match, he didn't know her full abilities, but knew that he would find many common places with both of them, for he too knew what it was like to have mortal parents and to watch them die. and all the friends that you would ever make. "So what would you like to see first, the towers, teh grounds, or perhaps the abilities of your companion?"

shyone said:
Andol softly smiled as he knew that Kimmy was very happy to see him, and frankly he was happy to see her as well. Becuase he knew that having a familiar face in place would help to get through everything that he figured he would have to go through while here. Plus he knew about Kimmy's abilities and he knew that she would need someone she knew who could give her that pick me up hug every now and then... and also wouldn't be afarid to be her friend. "Happy to see you too Kimmy... it is always nice to come to a place you have never been before and have faces that you know to make things all the better." Him and Kimmy knew each other a little form outside the acadamy, though they had never been able to spend as much time together as Andol wanted simply becuase of the types of gods that they where and the peoples of the mortal realm that there parents happened to attend to where differnt. Yet just when Andol figured that he was going to get to sit down and have a nice coversation he found the food dissapering, and Nevermore was hissing at Kimmy... and the young man scolded the Raven saying, "Don't be mean to her... she is a friend." He smiled at Kimmy saying, "Don't worry about him he is harmless... I will have to tell you later where this one came form."

It was at this moment that he found himself being called down along with Kimmy and the other first year students for what his father had told him would be a sorting ceromony. Andol personally wished that they would have taken care of such things before school had even started sinice he found all the ceromony that came with it to be uneeded. Yet still here they where standing all together as first years and where about to be sorted out to meet there teachers. Andol stayed near Kimmy becuase it made him less nervous with all the prying eyes that where looking at them. Plus his birds never really left his shoulders ethier... always the most loyal of pets they followed there master everywhere that he went. So he stood there until he heard his name called and also that of the women who was supposed to be his teacher and for what he could see... he had certianly been given quite the pick of the litter... and by pick... Andol was thinking in sarcastic terms... especially becuase he had heard of Neruim's eccenteric nature form his father.

Suddenly though he found her in his face as he nervously said, "Uhmm hello there." His voice was indeed very nervous, and he seemed to flinch away form her touch when she started to pet his head. Of course he didn't lean away form the fact that she was so close to his face, becuase Andol found her actions to be... amusing. He had always found eccentric people to be the most instersting, especially sinice he always seemed to be catorgized among them. Of course what she said next was somthing that the young man found to be very ominious... 'when I am through with you...' The fact that she didn't finished that sentance left him in quite a bit more of a nervous state than he already was. So he stuttered out in question, "When your through with me I'll what?" The way he asked the question showed that he was more nervous about knowing what the answer was than there actually being any rudeness involved in that question. She was lucky though that it was Horus she was poking at, becuase the ealge just returned her curious look. Had it been Nevermore... well... the results would have been differnt.

In the brink of an eye though a differnt side of Andol showed as he wacthed Zeek reach out to touch Kimmy. His reaction though becuase of Nerium was delayed and he didn't reach out in time to stop Zeek. Yet still out of reflex his hand shot out and grabed the others wrist, but it was to late to do anything except for to seperate the contact bettewen Zeek and Kimmy. Zeek would find that Andol's hold and movement of his hand away where very gentle, becuase the raven haired god wasn't trying to hurt... only help. Of course when he noticed the fact that Kimmy seemed like she was indeed about to cry, the older god reached out with an arm and wrapped it around Kimmy's shoulder, pulling her close. "Hey now it is not your fault... don't worry about it Kimmy. You can't help what powers you have." The look that he gave in the direction of Minera was 'please take care of her'... Andol hoped that Kimmy would find some way to control that part of her abilities and if not, then he would always be here for her.

Silver117 said:
Zeek was shocked when he was pushed by her. But he was even more shocked buy what happend to his hand. He looked at Andol that helped him after that shove and nod his head. "I'm okay, really. Observe." He tells the both tof them. He shows then his iced hand and bits and pieces of it begin to change into water. "Ice is only solid water. And water is apart of my life. No matter how hot or cold it is." He told the two freshmen. "You did nothing wrong. I didn't know about your powers is all." He told kimmy and smiled. "Thanks for the support. It was really nice of you to do that." He told Andol. and shook his hand. "I'm sorry, it I did anything wrong Ms. Minera, I'll watch out for now on." He said and nod. "Now, that we got all that out of the way, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ezekiel Myze, but my friends call me Zeek for short. I'm the class president of 2nd year students." he said and bows to both of them.

Kimmy sniffled, holding tight to Andol."I'm...really sorry."She said again.When she turned her head and watched as this Zeek person began to manipulate the ice that had formed on his hand, she was amazed.She brushed away her tears and stared, bewildered at the fact that Zeek was control her ice....in this, her water."T-That....was amazing."she said and smiled sweetly.Looking at Lady Minera, she smiled."I'm fine.I'm....such a baby I guess."She wiped her cheeks again, making sure no tears lingered."I'm Kimmy,please to meet you."She blushed."My mother is Khione, Goddess of Snow.Its thanks to my mother that..well...like this."

"And you need not be ashamed Kimmy.You're still young, still fresh.Don't worry.It'll be thanks to me that your powers will be kept under check.I'll teach you everything there is to know when it comes to powers like yours."She smiled."I am the Head Librarian of course, and so I know everything."Looking at Andol, she frowned."Oh, one thing Nex forgot to mention."She placed her hands between Kimmy and Andol and seperated them.Thanks to Kimmy's heavy clothing, she wasn't hurt or frozen."No standing so close alright.PDA isn't something teachers really need to see."Placing her hands on her hips, she stared at Kimmy."now Kimmy, will be on a tight schedule alright.One classes start, you'll be well prepared for class and what is to be expected.No slacking off when it comes to me.If you even start saying the word 'can't' I'll change that word and remove it from your vocabulary, understood."

Kimmy nodded her head nervously."Y-Yes Lady Minera."

"Good.Now, guess we better take a tour of the academy.I ha seen you take one with another staff member, but best that I give it, I'm ver thorough.Its getting late in the eve already, so best to get it-'She stopped when she heard Nerium cooing at something."Nerium, get away from that bird."Minera said, crossing her arms.

Nerium had been distracted by Andol's pet Raven, cooing at it and wiggling her fingers at the creature."Why hello pretty little thing.Don't you look adorable.You look like a Vin...Diesel....yes.."

"Vin who?"Minera asked confused.

"Oh one of my many human husbands I have.He's an actor you know.Oh, he acts so shy around me.He even brings in people who where these fancy uniforms to keep me protection from his love."

Minera frowned."I do believe those are human police officers."

"Po-what.Anyways....what had been your question Andol.Something about through..with..something."She pulled away from the Raven, her finer tapping at her chin."What had been the question....no doubt you had many I bet."She smiled widely."And to answer one of your many questions."Neriume pushed her breasts out."Yes..they are natural...oh my Vin can't keep his hand off my-"

"NERIUM!?!"Minera cried out.

"What?Who said that.Anyways, come Andol, I shall give you a tour of this lovely Academy.I'll even give you a few tid bits about my method of teaching."Nerium placed her hand at the small of Andol's back and began to guide him towards the exit doors.

Kimmy watched them, nervous and afraid."S-Shouldnt we follow them...you know....to make sure Andol is......safe."She looked at Zeek, hoping he would join them and follow along with Nerium and Andol.

"Yes, lets go.Nerium can be a bit....loose minded."

"Oh really, intresting. My father is Posedian, God of all things water." he told her and smiled. He then turn to see another teacher coming this way. He remembered her from last year and thought of her as an okay teacher. He listen to their conversation and got in a small chuckle. They were ready to begin their tour as he sees Kimmy looking at him. He seen those eyes before and he nods to her. He walked up beside her, making sure not to be too close to her. He'll have to try and find a way to use water temperature to make here he could hold her hand. "You're going to like the tour, trust me." He said and ran his fingers through his dark blue hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom