Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Godling Academy (All are welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I just made an OOC Thread for the RP. OOC Chatter goes here: Godling Academy OOC Thread

Zeronial entered the hall chuckling. "You called all of us Nex?" he asked the headmaster as he took his seat at the staff table. "Hello Minera. Did Azrael get to the library in one piece, as I assume that is where he was heading after he left the Store?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
Kimmy looked back and forth between the two.Was this considered normal.She assumed so, since her mother and grandfather intended to act in the same way.Keeping away from them, she listened, seeing that infact, this wasn't normal."Uhh....uhhh..M-Mayu....L-Lucifer...perhaps you both should calm yourselfs."She said, trying to eas both of them.Suddenly Kimmy felt something tugging at her, like someone trying to take her somewhere, but she just couldn't leave these two as is.Before she could question the feeling, she watched as Mayu stormed off."Oh..Mayu...don't go."She looked at Lucifer and frowned."We need to go to that Feast and Mayu has to come along.Lucifer, be nice, even if she say's you aren't, still, be nice either way.Woman, especially witches I hear, have topsy turvy emotions."She blushed."Uhhh..but, mine as bad."She chuckled sadly and turned, heading towards the direction Mayu went.

Seeing Mayu step into a set of large double doors, an ornated sign above reading "Library", Kimmy stepped in and looked around.No one was around, but she did here a single person's coughing."Mayu..."She called out and stepped in, seeing Mayu seated."Mayu come on.We have to go to that feast.You and me can sit....across from each other and away from Lucifer if you want."She approached, but still had a good distance between them."Come on Mayu, don't be silly and lets go.No one was at fault of anything.Whatever our parents do is their problem not ours, we hold no responsibility to the problems in which ours sires come up with."

Her eyes lifted from her book from hearing the library door open. She saw Kimmy coming towards her. She tried to hide behind the book but it was too late. Listening to Kimmy she nodded and agreed to her offer. “Must I?!” she growled, “Fine, fine!” Giving the books one last look on the table, she pushes herself up and stands. “Yes I know I should be more kind. Yet he just really ticks me off is all” she protested.

SpecialKay said:
Lucifer kicked the floor, contemplating what to do...he was heavily confused then noticing that he had done something horribly wrong. "My bad...I honestly didn't mean it."Lucifer said blushing slightly. "It's my fault...if I hadn't interupted you two...this wouldnt have happened.ucifer said blushing, he was clearly embarrassed, but he quickly followed her not wanting to be left behind, plus he felt bad that she was freaking out over him.

Lucifer ended up at the entrance to the library, taking a few steps in as henlooked for the two girls, seeing them just in time. He heard what they had to say, hearing specifically the part with which she had offered to sit away from him. He knew maybe he wasn't exactly the easiest person to talk to...but having two people abandon him...even if it was indirect didn't feel very good. He tapped the desk, contemplating what to do...and deciding it would be much easier for either of them to get along without him. He nodded to himself, turning on the balls of his feet as he began to exitthe library.

Speaking of the devil; while straightening out her dress she sees Lucifer come in and exit. Shaking her head she whispers to herself, “that little… ugh…” stopping herself she looks back to Kimmy and decides to follow her to the feast. “Fine let us go, I will just do my best to use some manners. Don’t worry so much.”.

Lustfull_Sin said:
YOU BEEN QUOTED
viola said:
YOU ALSO BEEN QUOTED
Lucifer was about to leave, his hand literally on the door handle when he felt a sudden pull on his shirt, losing his balance, literally landing on top of Kimmy, his blushing heated his body...so the cold had little to know effect, as he began to move trying to get up. "S-sorry."Lucifer said, helping her up by grabbing her hand, doing so quickly so he would not get hurt. He smiled looking at her then towards Mayu...and nodded. "Alright...alright."Lucifer smiled, as he made his way over to Mqyu.

"I'm sorry...honestly...I know we got off on the wrong foot...so can we start over?"Lucifer said with a smile, extending his hand as he smiled. "Hi...my names Lucifer...yours?"Lucifer asked with a smile.

Azrael Chaosblood said:
Hey everyone. I just made an OOC Thread for the RP. OOC Chatter goes here: Godling Academy OOC Thread

Zeronial entered the hall chuckling. "You called all of us Nex?" he asked the headmaster as he took his seat at the staff table. "Hello Minera. Did Azrael get to the library in one piece, as I assume that is where he was heading after he left the Store?"

Minera looked up just as she was pushing her long black hair up with her hands."That little twerp always seems to make it somewhere either in one piece or smoldering thanks to a fight."She shrugged."And a human appeared in my library."She said coldy, remembering about her books that still need to be organized and returned back to their shelves.She forced herself not to think about and focused on Zeronial."How is the store?I hear kids are asking for those power bars or whatever it is you have.Please tell me there's a special herb in there that keeps them from being idiots and has them sitting in their chair like mindless zombies."She smirked, chuckling a bit after.

~~~~

Kimmy let out a surprised squeak, findin gherself on the ground and Lucifer ontop.Blushing madly, her pale skin turning a bright pink, she shook her head."N-No, no it was me.Please forgive me."She said, feeling him press against her, making her blush more, then she was helped up.She retrieved her hand and looked at Mayu.

Lucifer was rather sweet, better then his father.And liek her mother said, never judge the heir, for they may have been sired by a being who's personally is looked down upon, the heir should never suffer the same accusation.Her mother was so wise."We should all be equals alright.And Mayu, you're great to socialize with, don't ever think badly about yourself and put yourself down."She said, being a hypocrite to her own words, since she did it all the time.

Before Ren could learn anymore from the two he was walking with, he felt a sudden....tugging sensation, then suddenly a sensation similar to the one he had felt before when he had touched the metal cable outside, then once again a rather undignified re-entry, the boy appearing a few feet in the air and being dropped flat on his face in the hall to the floor, rather near to the front in full view of the entire assembled staff. "Ow...." Ren groaned slightly and started to push himself up, this really wasn't his day. Three times now he'd just been dumped somewhere with no explanation and with intense embarassment. Still, at least this time he wasn't naked.....

With a shake of his head Ren stood up and began to dust himself down, glancing around slowly to survey his surroundings. A very large room, filled with people that appeared to be around his age, then up front people that looked somewhat older, Minera amongst them, though looking somewhat more relaxed rather than so stuck up. The person next to her...she heard Minera call him Nexy....he seemed to be some kind of authority figure....it wasn't difficult for Ren to figure that much out. Yes....that person was most certainly the one in charge. Had he somehow brought all of them here? Some kind of teleportation? Interesting.....perhaps some kind of technology, or perhaps some kind of natural ability if this place was inhabited by more evolved beings than humans. Whilst Ren still didn't believe Minera that this was a place inhabited by gods, and that Ren was now a god himself, he could believe these were certainly not humans.

Still, Ren wanted answers right now, and despite the food he didn't feel hungry. Slowly he turned, beginning to do the virtual unthinkable and walking up towards the staff table, approaching Minera and Nex, standing before them. "I assume you're in charge here?" He looked to Nex, folding his arms. "Where am I and why am I here? I was not supposed to be taken somewhere else, only seperated from my body. Now this woman..." He motioned towards Minera "...insists that I have become a god and am in some kind of school for gods"

Lustfull_Sin said:
Minera looked up just as she was pushing her long black hair up with her hands."That little twerp always seems to make it somewhere either in one piece or smoldering thanks to a fight."She shrugged."And a human appeared in my library."She said coldy, remembering about her books that still need to be organized and returned back to their shelves.She forced herself not to think about and focused on Zeronial."How is the store?I hear kids are asking for those power bars or whatever it is you have.Please tell me there's a special herb in there that keeps them from being idiots and has them sitting in their chair like mindless zombies."She smirked, chuckling a bit after.

"That my dear Minera is a trade secret. If I told you about the secret ingredients of my Restoration Bars then you might use them for your own very nefarious goals," Zeronial joked with a laugh. "The Store is doing well actually. The students that were here for the summer this year gave me quite a bit of business and I was also able to finally get our esteemed Headmaster to approve my request to carry some items from other realms as a means to educate our my sheltered students about the outside worlds. I take it from your tone that this human ruined the perfection that is your library. Will you be needing any help getting it back in order?"

SpecialKay said:
Lucifer was about to leave, his hand literally on the door handle when he felt a sudden pull on his shirt, losing his balance, literally landing on top of Kimmy, his blushing heated his body...so the cold had little to know effect, as he began to move trying to get up. "S-sorry."Lucifer said, helping her up by grabbing her hand, doing so quickly so he would not get hurt. He smiled looking at her then towards Mayu...and nodded. "Alright...alright."Lucifer smiled, as he made his way over to Mqyu.

"I'm sorry...honestly...I know we got off on the wrong foot...so can we start over?"Lucifer said with a smile, extending his hand as he smiled. "Hi...my names Lucifer...yours?"Lucifer asked with a smile.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Kimmy let out a surprised squeak, findin gherself on the ground and Lucifer ontop.Blushing madly, her pale skin turning a bright pink, she shook her head."N-No, no it was me.Please forgive me."She said, feeling him press against her, making her blush more, then she was helped up.She retrieved her hand and looked at Mayu.

Lucifer was rather sweet, better then his father.And liek her mother said, never judge the heir, for they may have been sired by a being who's personally is looked down upon, the heir should never suffer the same accusation.Her mother was so wise."We should all be equals alright.And Mayu, you're great to socialize with, don't ever think badly about yourself and put yourself down."She said, being a hypocrite to her own words, since she did it all the time.

Mayu swore the two of them was going to make her head explode. Listening closely to Lucifer she waited a long moment to think. Finally giving in to Lucifer’s friendly attempts and Kimmy’s wise words she said to Lucifer, “Fine! Don’t you dare think everything is alright! I’ll be keeping a close eye on you. If I see you purposely putting spirits were they don’t belong you will have to deal with me personally outside of school grounds!” She threatened.

Her silver eyes shot Lucifer a final glare and then finally she gave in and shook his hand. Hating to repeat herself she echoed her name, “My name is Mayu, pleasure to meet you Lucifer…” she said weakly as if lying. “Now both of you get off my back already! I’ll be nice, okay?” Mayu was having a horrible first day there was that stupid spirit bothering her, she meets Satan’s son, and there was a younger girl who seemed to know it all. Mayu straighten her hat and dusted of her dress idly as she continued; “Anyways, where should the three of us be? I haven’t seen any staff around. You two have any ideas?”

Benen Eachann said:
Azer wondered teh academy, as was his normal thing to do the first few days of teh new year, and he took in teh smell of teh world around him. it had been many long years now, and he gained teh respect of the students and a few of teh teachers as the dueling instructor. this day, the first of his fifth year he happened to be walking teh gardens, he sat back against tall oak away from any doors and windows. and he sat there almost for what seemed like an eternity. it was teh sound of music that caught him. dull and almost lifeless, he had yet gotten use to technology of this universe, but had tried to make sense of it all. he looked around teh tree his grey eyes, much like his fathers looking now at a ravishing young goddess, or a blooming one at that.

"Hello, You must be new here. May I ask why you are not at the Feast? By the way my name is Azer Drakmor, a pleasure to make your acquaintances...Ms.?"

She was getting into the entire space of her music, she loved to hear music whenever she had peace and quiet around her. The voice of a man brought her back to reality, smiling she looked at him and sighed. "Huh? never been good with crowds so I always am alone". She smiled turning off her music player and taking the earphones from her ears. Taking a deep breath she stood up and smiled, "I am Kathleen, people call me Kat, pleasure to meet you Azer".

StickyFun said:
Before Ren could learn anymore from the two he was walking with, he felt a sudden....tugging sensation, then suddenly a sensation similar to the one he had felt before when he had touched the metal cable outside, then once again a rather undignified re-entry, the boy appearing a few feet in the air and being dropped flat on his face in the hall to the floor, rather near to the front in full view of the entire assembled staff. "Ow...." Ren groaned slightly and started to push himself up, this really wasn't his day. Three times now he'd just been dumped somewhere with no explanation and with intense embarassment. Still, at least this time he wasn't naked.....

With a shake of his head Ren stood up and began to dust himself down, glancing around slowly to survey his surroundings. A very large room, filled with people that appeared to be around his age, then up front people that looked somewhat older, Minera amongst them, though looking somewhat more relaxed rather than so stuck up. The person next to her...she heard Minera call him Nexy....he seemed to be some kind of authority figure....it wasn't difficult for Ren to figure that much out. Yes....that person was most certainly the one in charge. Had he somehow brought all of them here? Some kind of teleportation? Interesting.....perhaps some kind of technology, or perhaps some kind of natural ability if this place was inhabited by more evolved beings than humans. Whilst Ren still didn't believe Minera that this was a place inhabited by gods, and that Ren was now a god himself, he could believe these were certainly not humans.

Still, Ren wanted answers right now, and despite the food he didn't feel hungry. Slowly he turned, beginning to do the virtual unthinkable and walking up towards the staff table, approaching Minera and Nex, standing before them. "I assume you're in charge here?" He looked to Nex, folding his arms. "Where am I and why am I here? I was not supposed to be taken somewhere else, only seperated from my body. Now this woman..." He motioned towards Minera "...insists that I have become a god and am in some kind of school for gods"

Azrael Chaosblood said:
"That my dear Minera is a trade secret. If I told you about the secret ingredients of my Restoration Bars then you might use them for your own very nefarious goals," Zeronial joked with a laugh. "The Store is doing well actually. The students that were here for the summer this year gave me quite a bit of business and I was also able to finally get our esteemed Headmaster to approve my request to carry some items from other realms as a means to educate our my sheltered students about the outside worlds. I take it from your tone that this human ruined the perfection that is your library. Will you be needing any help getting it back in order?"

Minera pouted, giving Zeronial an innocent, wide eyed face."Me, steal from you, oh Zer, how can you think so badly of me.I would never steal anything."Though she can mimic things, so it was almost the same, but not entirely."I heard about you being here for the summer. I saw alot of students in the library with those bars.Can you imagine how many I consficated from them."She shook her head."Can you please tell your customers not to bring food in my domain.Books are meant to be read, not used as food tables and napkins."She chuckled, then frowned, her brows drawn together."Gah, little bas-....punk.Do you know how long it took me to rearrange my stacks."She sighed."3 hours until I had them perfectly and jsut as I was setting the last book, the human kid comes flying down from one of the chandeliers light bulbs and ruins everything."

Shaking her head dismissively, Minera gave Zeronial a flirty smile."Hmm, I guess I can let you puts your hands on my books, then again, I'm a woman who does things herself, so I rarely need hel-"She stopped, hearing that dreaded, familiar voice.Slapped her forehead, her hands dragging down her face, Minera groaned."Oh ancestors......"She looked down to see Ren and before she could speak to him, he had to odacity to speak to Nex in such a manner.Minera went ram rod stiff and looked from Nex, to Ren.She laughed a bit nervously, patting Nex on the shoulder."Oh,,hah....hahaha...N-Nex, this is the human I mentioned."She glared at Ren, hoping he got her expression for him to shut the hell up."He's a bit confused as to where he is and what he is now."She laughed again, hoping Nex wouldn't kill the twerp.

Viola said:
Mayu swore the two of them was going to make her head explode. Listening closely to Lucifer she waited a long moment to think. Finally giving in to Lucifer’s friendly attempts and Kimmy’s wise words she said to Lucifer, “Fine! Don’t you dare think everything is alright! I’ll be keeping a close eye on you. If I see you purposely putting spirits were they don’t belong you will have to deal with me personally outside of school grounds!” She threatened.

Her silver eyes shot Lucifer a final glare and then finally she gave in and shook his hand. Hating to repeat herself she echoed her name, “My name is Mayu, pleasure to meet you Lucifer…” she said weakly as if lying. “Now both of you get off my back already! I’ll be nice, okay?” Mayu was having a horrible first day there was that stupid spirit bothering her, she meets Satan’s son, and there was a younger girl who seemed to know it all. Mayu straighten her hat and dusted of her dress idly as she continued; “Anyways, where should the three of us be? I haven’t seen any staff around. You two have any ideas?”

Kimmy smiled, clapping her hands together."See that wasn't so bad."She said and followed Mayu."I believe Lucifer knows where to go, "She turned to Lucifer, "Right? You know where the great hall is.I get the feeling some people are already there and no doubt waiting."She grew nervous."W-what is they're already eating.Oh poo, what is interupt the meal or something."She nibbled her lip.The last thing she wanted to do was to ruin something peaceful.Looking at Mayu, she frowned."I saw all the staff personel leaving the halls, but because you ran off here, we couldn't see or follow where they were going."

BlackRose said:
She was getting into the entire space of her music, she loved to hear music whenever she had peace and quiet around her. The voice of a man brought her back to reality, smiling she looked at him and sighed. "Huh? never been good with crowds so I always am alone". She smiled turning off her music player and taking the earphones from her ears. Taking a deep breath she stood up and smiled, "I am Kathleen, people call me Kat, pleasure to meet you Azer".

"And teh same to you Kat, if you so choose, you do not need to attend the feast but would you like to join me for a small meal, and then join me to the sorting?" his eyes fell upon her soft gaze, a almost pure gray stared back into her beautiful crimson eyes. "My what lovely eyes you have my dear."

Benen Eachann said:
BlackRose said:

"And teh same to you Kat, if you so choose, you do not need to attend the feast but would you like to join me for a small meal, and then join me to the sorting?" his eyes fell upon her soft gaze, a almost pure gray stared back into her beautiful crimson eyes. "My what lovely eyes you have my dear."

She looked down as he commented on her eyes and she flushed bright red. "T...Thanks.....I guess..." she wasn't good with men, she always flushed bright red as any men would say something nice to her. Taking a deep breath she smiled at him and nodded, "I guess I could eat, it's been awhile since I last ate". She of course was in the home of her parents so she did not needed to eat there but now in the human world she needed to eat. Taking the earphones and placing them on her pocket she smiled and nodded as she looked down after waiting for him to lead the way.

StickyFun said:

Lustfull_Sin said:
Minera pouted, giving Zeronial an innocent, wide eyed face."Me, steal from you, oh Zer, how can you think so badly of me.I would never steal anything."Though she can mimic things, so it was almost the same, but not entirely."I heard about you being here for the summer. I saw alot of students in the library with those bars.Can you imagine how many I consficated from them."She shook her head."Can you please tell your customers not to bring food in my domain.Books are meant to be read, not used as food tables and napkins."She chuckled, then frowned, her brows drawn together."Gah, little bas-....punk.Do you know how long it took me to rearrange my stacks."She sighed."3 hours until I had them perfectly and jsut as I was setting the last book, the human kid comes flying down from one of the chandeliers light bulbs and ruins everything."

Shaking her head dismissively, Minera gave Zeronial a flirty smile."Hmm, I guess I can let you puts your hands on my books, then again, I'm a woman who does things herself, so I rarely need hel-"She stopped, hearing that dreaded, familiar voice.Slapped her forehead, her hands dragging down her face, Minera groaned."Oh ancestors......"She looked down to see Ren and before she could speak to him, he had to odacity to speak to Nex in such a manner.Minera went ram rod stiff and looked from Nex, to Ren.She laughed a bit nervously, patting Nex on the shoulder."Oh,,hah....hahaha...N-Nex, this is the human I mentioned."She glared at Ren, hoping he got her expression for him to shut the hell up."He's a bit confused as to where he is and what he is now."She laughed again, hoping Nex wouldn't kill the twerp.

Azrael choked on his bite of chicken when he heard Ren address the Headmaster in such a way. The kid must have a death wish to talk to Nex in such a way. Azrael got up from his seat and began working his way to where Ren was standing. If things went south he may have to use his powers to defend the human, yet he hoped it would not come to that. He looked up to the Head Table to try and gauge his Uncle's mood and saw Zeronial was gathering his energy in preparation for an intervention as well. The elder God's act calmed Azrael slightly, making him feel a bit more hopeful about the entire situation and the possibility of a non-lethal outcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeronial was trying his best not to break out into nervous laughter. Minera said the suicidal brat in front of them was a human. A recently ascended human mind you, but still a human. He thought humans had more of a survival instinct, enough at least to be able to tell that you don't walk up to someone like Nex and start making demands. When he saw Azrael get up in order to get to a better position to offer up defense Zeronial began gathering all of his energy. He would need it and more should he be required to intervene. He knew he didn't have nearly enough strength to dominate Nex's mind, especially if he was pissed off, but he might be able to alter the probability of Nex exacting retribution and the severity or effectiveness of any such retribution.

Nex looked down at teh boy, "You my young student shall be an interesting case. There is but one in a thousand generations that acts like you, my son is one, and I was the first...you will have greatness thrust upon you and expectations beyond your fates. Welcome to the God Academy Ren, i am Head Master Nex Fulmine. you are here to fulfill a destiny that you, yet to know exists. and Min, Leave teh pour boy alone, he's been through enough for the day. oh and as such as your nature... By I The Fulmine teh bringer of fate unto this world, Ren you shall henceforth no longer bleed, from any cut, but shall still feel its effect as it weakens your body until you are passed out."

Azer held out his hand to Kat as teh y walked his eyes looking upon this fledgling yet vixen goddess. "Its alright don't be scared, and please don't hide those eyes, they are far to beautiful for anyone to hide from this world. So tell me Kat for who are your parents and how did you come to be enrolled here at this academy?"

She smiled and sighed looking up to the sky, "Because I am like you, a daughter of two great and important people. My parents are the goddess of peace and the god of Justice. I been training with them for awhile and time flows different the last time I was on Earth was five years ago so yes it's a bit weird". She smiled as she looked forward and sighed, "Most of my abilities are not combat oriented except one, I have no idea what good I will be in this school but I hope to try my best at it. My parents left me on earth to grow to like the humans but I guess when my human parents died they needed to get me again".

Benen Eachann said:
Nex looked down at teh boy, "You my young student shall be an interesting case. There is but one in a thousand generations that acts like you, my son is one, and I was the first...you will have greatness thrust upon you and expectations beyond your fates. Welcome to the God Academy Ren, i am Head Master Nex Fulmine. you are here to fulfill a destiny that you, yet to know exists. and Min, Leave teh pour boy alone, he's been through enough for the day. oh and as such as your nature... By I The Fulmine teh bringer of fate unto this world, Ren you shall henceforth no longer bleed, from any cut, but shall still feel its effect as it weakens your body until you are passed out."

Azer held out his hand to Kat as teh y walked his eyes looking upon this fledgling yet vixen goddess. "Its alright don't be scared, and please don't hide those eyes, they are far to beautiful for anyone to hide from this world. So tell me Kat for who are your parents and how did you come to be enrolled here at this academy?"

Ren raised an eyebrow as Nex spoke...well....that seemed to be high praise from the way everyone else was reacting. Everyone around him seemed so on guard and nervous around this guy that he must've been important.....well Ren wasn't going to pull any punches. "Hm...?" Ren blinked, folding his arms before looking down at them. "What....so now I wont bleed anymore? Just feel the pain?" He looked back up at Nex rather skeptically, seemingly oblivious to just what kind of honour he was receiving. Not only had Nex seemingly granted Ren this ability, he was even sticking up for the boy. Even more he seemed to be comparing Ren to himself. "God Academy huh? So you're trying to tell me I'm a god now too?" He glanced between Nex and Minera, then Azrael and another man who's name he didn't know, he seemed to be some kind of staff member at this crazy school. "Alright. Prove it" Ren looked between them all. "Do something.....godly. Prove your gods. Prove I'm a god" On the one hand it seemed Ren was really pushing his luck with the elder gods patience, but on the other hand it was a rather reasonable request for a skeptical former human to make.

"Godling and if you so choice so Ren." Nex pulled in power from around teh candle lit room, slowly descending darkness upon them, teh room became pitch black as all light was drained. then in a small spark in front of them all, the could see next, a brief flash and then a collection of energy and fire. lightning struck teh ground about them, and teh tables flew off of the ground. a ball of fire formed in Nex's hands and teh gravity in the room pulled lightly on the people in the room, the tables collapse on them selves and formed into small balls and then dust. the ground shook and the dust turned into small balls of fire themselves, and from there into what looked like planets. he lowered his hands and sat down. there before them was a solar system with four planets, but teh entire thing was only 10' across.

"Is that proof enough for you Ren, touch it..its real. as for my comparison, i was once human myself. so yes we are more alike than you would think."

"That was a bit flashy for you Uncle, don't you think? You could have just done an Impossibility rather than showing off your full power spectrum. Should I demonstrate some of my abilities as well?" Azrael asked as he stepped further forward now that the main danger had passed. "Any suggestions on what I should do? Think of it as a test of my control if you must."

Minera slapped her hand over her head."Oh father and mother..."she sighed, unable to believe all of this.Who would have though Nex might take a liking to this kid.Looking at the Headmaster she shook her head."Be easy with him my arse.Then you come to the library and fix my books and place them back."She said.Fanning herself with her hand, she tried to calm herself a bit.The last thing she wanted was to pick fights she sure as hell coudln't win and so long as Nex didn't have her watch Ren, she was fine.No way was she going to take care of the little fool, Godling or not, the kid would receive a tough, harsh lesson.Perhaps Nex should give him to Nerium, she was rather crazed and giddy as anyone here in the Academy.

THinking about it, Minera shuddered.Perhaps it wasn't good to be left alone with Nerium, whether it be night or day.Sitting back on her seat, she watched as Nex began to show off his power, she room feeling as if it was being pulled by some force.Her pins were sucked into a small vortex of some kind and Minera almost fell from her seat.Before she could right herself, her seat vanished."Son of a..."she bit her tongue and before she knew it, a tiny little system was formed dead center in the room.Great, something else she was going to have to log in the entry book."Bravo..."she said.

Looking at Az, she raised a brow."You sure you wanna test yourself and not wait for Nerium.You know how she is whenit comes to students who can't control themselves."

Azrael grinned at Minera. "Where is the fun in waiting? Besides, it's late enough in the day by now I'm certain Nerium will be showing herself soon. Unless it is earlier than I think it is. I overdid it earlier today so my sense of time is all wonky right now. Anyways, I am sure I have the necessary control to enable me to do a quick trick to prove that the human is among the Divine," the eternally held back Godling assured both Nex and Minera with conviction. He wanted to prove himself capable of control. It was too late to be able to advance to Second Year, but he could still prove himself capable of the control that constantly eluded him when he needed it the most.

Ren blinked as the room plunged into darkness, slowly looking around, trying to squint and see what was going on. He could just make out movement of some kind, though it was virtually impossible for him to tell just what it was. Fortunately he saw enough to duck when a chair flew right towards him, seemingly compressing as it flew over his head and seemed to join everything else. Then suddenly there was a burst of light, Ren quickly standing and looking over, raising an eyebrow as he was met by the sight of a miniature solar system. He could even feel the heat and the gravity of the tiny star at the center....though the existance of a star was impossible to him....or at least...it should have been impossible. "....Ok....I suppose that's kind of impressive...." Well, whether Ren believed them or not, there was certainly more going on here than just some prank or fancy light show. Could they be telling the truth after all?

"So....you were human aswell once huh? Well...." Ren slowly began to look around. "....Y'know....maybe this place wont be so bad after all..." A small smirk began to emerge on his face "A god....yeah....that sounds about right for someone like me....." Regardless of anything else, it seemed Ren certainly had the ego of a god.

Minera shook her head."Alright Nex, he gets it now, he believes."She said and looked at Azrael."No need to impress us Azrael, Ren finally gets it."she sighed, running her fingers through her hair, trying to get it tamed once more.She flinched everytime she pullet at a knot."Does this mean that the meal is ruined?"She asked, trying to lighten up the room.

Suddenly, everything plunged into darkness, whatever light that the setting Helios casted was drown out.A cheery little cackle was heard."Someone believes himself a God.Oh who could it be."The sing song voice said.It sounded like it came from everywhere, echoing from who knows where."Are you a God, or are you not.Do you know of your powers or have you any?"She asked, directing the questions at Ren it seemed.Before anyone knew it, the darkness disappeared and a dark shadow moved across the floor, rising up and surrounding Ren.From withing the black smoke,a slender arm appeared, wrapping itself around his shoulder and soon a lovely face, then a body appeared behind him.

"Can you handle being what we are?"She asked in a sultry voice."Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe maybe."She smiled, her pupiless blue eyes staring straight at Ren.With half her body showing and the rest shrouded in smoke, Nerium was almost like a phantom."Don't be cocky, don't be foolish, don't be stupid.Pay attention, open your eyes,clear your mind and one day you'll be like the one who is looked up with great respect."Grinning, she solidfied completely, her slim body clad in something that should be illegal in the school.She turned and bowed."My friend, hello, hello."She said, humming to herself.She looked at Azrael."Oh Azrael, is that you, didn't recognize you for a minute."She went over to the young Godling and took hold of his cheeks."I can't wait to have you seated in my class againt.Front row and dead center to my desk so I can keep my eye on you."

Ren raised an eyebrow, looking around as some kind of voice echoed all around him, though before he could answer its questions some kind of...shadow seemed to slither through the darkness...a shadow so dark it seemed to even absorb what little light there was in the room, then suddenly he was surrounded, cut off from the rest of the hall for a few moments, then he felt an arm wrapping around his shoulders, then the presence of a person....part of a person anyway. "Now you're just showing off..." Ren rolled his eyes, then turned his head to glance at the woman, blinking at her outfit, or perhaps the almost lack thereof. Back home people would be arrested for indecency for wearing something like that.

"Well....if anyone can handle being what you are then it's me. My mind is more than capable of rising to any challenge" Clearly Ren's ego hadn't taken a hit from being shown he was surrounded by vastly more powerful beings, at least more powerful for the time being as far as Ren was concerned. He watched as the woman appeared completely, the shadow surrounding him fading away to reveal the two of them to the rest of the hall. "Well...Hello to you too I suppose..." Ren watched as Nerium slowly removed her arm from his shoulder, going over to one of the others nearby instead, seemingly teasing the boy. His gaze shifted over to Minera, then smirked slightly. "Do try not to get jealous" He seemed to be referring to having Nerium draped over his shoulders, the boy slowly turning around to face the main hall rather than the table of staff. He had the answers he wanted after all. "Now, if it's not too much trouble I'd like to eat and then someone can show me to my room"

Nex raised his hands, "Enough." the candles in teh room re light and his creation floated up towards teh ceiling and hovered above his chair. "Nerium, so glad you could join us. as for the fate of our first years, the time shall come soon, and as for the feast." Nex clapped his out stretched hands, and with a concussive barrier, new table and chairs appeared and teh food was replaced.

"Please sit and eat, the sorting shall be soon."

Azer took Kate to a small little outcropping by the side of the academy that looked over as the sunset. "Wow, I think I've met your parents here once or twice. I can tell of your strife, i lived the first portion of my life thinking i was human, but as my family died, as well as all of my friends i started to know something wasn't...normal about me, after a long life looking like i was 24 and serving under a king as a fencing master, my father came a brought me here. But aside from that you must be famished, here lets eat. the sorting should be happening soon." Azer clapped his hands and a table with a pair of plates and silverware sets appeared and a small roast, perfect for two. "After you dear."

Andol slowly walking through the halls of the acadamy after having just arrived there. The young man had dropped his things off in his room and was now walking through the hallways, though tried his best to avoid the other students for now. He wasn't really in the mood to socialize becuase of how nervous he about being in this new place. Yet not only that, he was kind of worried about the ability of any of his bird friends abilities to reach him here. Well it had been for this reason that he had brought his favorite pet Raven Nevermore with him, but not only that... sitting on the young man's other shoulder across form his Raven was his pet Golden Egale whom the young man called Horus... using the pets name to give honor to one of the older gods. His walking seemed to be quite diliberate has he headed in the direction of where the most noise seemed to be coming form. The young man hoped that he wouldn't really be noticed when he entered the large room which he quickly realized was full of people...

So Andol softly slipped inside and stright to the nearest table... where he sat down and began to eat... while looking around at the other students and trying to decide who might be friendly, but for now he just wacthed those who where already there and waited. The young god just let his pet's hop off his shoulders as the two animal's sat there preched on the table in fornt of him. He hoped no one would bother them, that was really all that mattered to Andol... you could bully him all you wanted... dispite the fact he was a god. Yet mess with the birds, and well that was when he got angry. So with that thought in his mind and the idea that the guy in fornt seemed to be drawing quite a bit of attention to himself... Andol started eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom