Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Godling Academy (All are welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Minera spoke to him like that Ren was......surprised. Nobody had ever spoken to him in such a manner before...he most certainly didn't like it. Before he had any chance to really complain however his arm was grabbed, then suddenly he was hoisted into the air, a momentary yelp of rare surprise escaping his lips. Still, he didn't struggle, he quickly realise this woman was clearly stronger physically and so struggle would be useless. When he did finally release him, though before he could answer her questions or make any more demands of his own a door opened and another person walked in. Ren glanced at the boy, but seemed to dismiss him as unimportant, turning his attention back to Minera just in time to get clothes to the face, which he quickly pulled on to cover himself up.

"Now...." Once he was dressed Ren was a little more open to explaining himself a little better. "As I said before, I used. machine I developed. I had become too intelligent for my body to handle, so my body was dieing. Naturally I couldn't allow the greatest mind in history to simple fade away, so I created a device to seperate my consciousness from my body. The science is far too complicated for either of you to even begin to understand, but basically I was to evolve and transcend into existing as a being of pure energy, where my mind could continue expanding without the pathetic limitations of a physical body" Ren folded his arms and looked between the two. "The device worked perfectly, then suddenly I wasn't in my room, I was here instead, wherever here is. What city is this?" Ren was talking like he was almost still on Earth.... "I demand the two of you explain this to me immediately"

Lucifer smiled, bowing his head gently as he leaned in closer, and smiled an even larger smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you."Lucifer said with a smile, he was son of Satan so a few seconds of touching cold wouldn't do much...afterall...he was born naturally hot, no pun intended. "Kimmy...why don't you try me?"Lucifer said with a grin, not moving his hand from her view, he would be as persistent as possible...hopefully it wouldn't be a bad choice. Then e realized something, goddess of snow...frostbite hurt like a bitch, no matter who you were. "It's still a pleasure to meet you Kimmy. Dont worry though I won't think less of you."Lucifer said with a wink, as he retracted his hand, she was quite beautiful to bad he couldn't touch her. In a nonsexual way of course!

StickyFun said:
When Minera spoke to him like that Ren was......surprised. Nobody had ever spoken to him in such a manner before...he most certainly didn't like it. Before he had any chance to really complain however his arm was grabbed, then suddenly he was hoisted into the air, a momentary yelp of rare surprise escaping his lips. Still, he didn't struggle, he quickly realise this woman was clearly stronger physically and so struggle would be useless. When he did finally release him, though before he could answer her questions or make any more demands of his own a door opened and another person walked in. Ren glanced at the boy, but seemed to dismiss him as unimportant, turning his attention back to Minera just in time to get clothes to the face, which he quickly pulled on to cover himself up.

"Now...." Once he was dressed Ren was a little more open to explaining himself a little better. "As I said before, I used. machine I developed. I had become too intelligent for my body to handle, so my body was dieing. Naturally I couldn't allow the greatest mind in history to simple fade away, so I created a device to seperate my consciousness from my body. The science is far too complicated for either of you to even begin to understand, but basically I was to evolve and transcend into existing as a being of pure energy, where my mind could continue expanding without the pathetic limitations of a physical body" Ren folded his arms and looked between the two. "The device worked perfectly, then suddenly I wasn't in my room, I was here instead, wherever here is. What city is this?" Ren was talking like he was almost still on Earth.... "I demand the two of you explain this to me immediately"

Minera listened and listened and listened all the while thinking, "What.A.Idiot."Once the kid was done praising himself, Minera looked at Azrael for a moment, then she smiled, and shook, then giggled, followed by chuckling, then she full out bursted into laughter."y-You....the....greatest mind in history.Oh..Oh dear Father....don't..."she held onto her stomach and laughed, leaning back and keeping herself well balanced."You're human.Hahaha, how could i have not seen this.You're human because all humans in Earth deam themselves to be far superior then anything."She brushed away tears that collected at the corners of her eyes."The only being in existanced to be of greatest mind is my father and perhaps Hermes as well.My father Mercury would no doubt laugh if he were to hear the words that were just spoken."She snickered fanning herself with her hand."Oh Gods, this is way to funny, don't you think Az."

Slipping off her stool, she walked back around her desk and stood infront of the human."Listen up. Humans are forever evolving for that is how their Creator has them as.Humans can never stay as is.One minutes they cannot breathe under water, the next,after a millenia or so, they will end up living in the ocean as well as land and perhaps in the sky.What you did was something a mere God can do with a flick of their finger or simply a thought.The machine or whatever you did was more intelligent then you and so in truth, you really couldn't stand the fact that a machine bested you.You have ascended to being a God, to being like me, like Azrael here.No doubt the body you just left is already dead and so you cannot return to it no matter how much you want to.I bet the humans down where are already burrying your body at this very moment, for the time that passes her is far different then down on Earth."She smiled."You, human...are not evolved, but simply a walking being of mass energy....kinda like Helios, except the poor fellow can't be touched."Minera relaxed a hand on her counter, then jumped on it, crossing her legs."Human, your in a whole differnt dimension.Your in the land of Gods, or in this case, an Academy for them.Welcome."

SpecialKay said:
Lucifer smiled, bowing his head gently as he leaned in closer, and smiled an even larger smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you."Lucifer said with a smile, he was son of Satan so a few seconds of touching cold wouldn't do much...afterall...he was born naturally hot, no pun intended. "Kimmy...why don't you try me?"Lucifer said with a grin, not moving his hand from her view, he would be as persistent as possible...hopefully it wouldn't be a bad choice.

"The pleasure is all mine."She said and curtsied.Seeing him not pull his hand away made her a bit nervous.Did he not get how bad it was for her to touch.Never in her life could she touch a being, only if it was her mother and grandfather.Poseidon as well, since he was cold blooded as well.

Blushing, she stepped closer, her hand itching to touch him.Perhaps...nothing will happen.Taking another step, she raised her hand and extended her arm, her hand shaking a bit.When her fingers neared his, Kimmy held her breathe, cold sweat collecting at her brow and falling down in small little frozen pellets until they melted and hit the ground.Gently, she touched the back of his hand and after a while, she felt nothing, nor did anything happen.Her eyes widening, she waited, until her finger tips began to pinken and his were turning a cool blue.Warmth danced up her hand and it felt nice, but before she could enjoy it, Kimmy pulled her hand away, afraid that either she would get burnt or he would get frost bite."Your have....soft skin."

lustfull_sin said:
"The pleasure is all mine."She said and curtsied.Seeing him not pull his hand away made her a bit nervous.Did he not get how bad it was for her to touch.Never in her life could she touch a being, only if it was her mother and grandfather.Poseidon as well, since he was cold blooded as well.

Blushing, she stepped closer, her hand itching to touch him.Perhaps...nothing will happen.Taking another step, she raised her hand and extended her arm, her hand shaking a bit.When her fingers neared his, Kimmy held her breathe, cold sweat collecting at her brow and falling down in small little frozen pellets until they melted and hit the ground.Gently, she touched the back of his hand and after a while, she felt nothing, nor did anything happen.Her eyes widening, she waited, until her finger tips began to pinken and his were turning a cool blue.Warmth danced up her hand and it felt nice, but before she could enjoy it, Kimmy pulled her hand away, afraid that either she would get burnt or he would get frost bite."Your have....soft skin."
Lucifer smiled feeling her cool touch, soothing and enjoyable as he felt the coldness spread over his arm, his naturally hot blood making this interaction like opposite forces...rather enjoyable. He felt no pain, by he did feel an odd tingling sensation, and as she began to pull back he was going to protest but thought better of it, he would not want to make her feel more out of place than she might already be. "As are your hands...soft...and soothing."Lucifer smiled, glad for once in his life his father was Satan...if it had been anyone else...it would most likely have been difficult to do such a thing. "So... Seems it is your first year here correct?"

(Anyone who read my now deleted post, please disregard it. I prefer Lustfull_Sin's post to my own.)

Lustfull_Sin said:
Minera listened and listened and listened all the while thinking, "What.A.Idiot."Once the kid was done praising himself, Minera looked at Azrael for a moment, then she smiled, and shook, then giggled, followed by chuckling, then she full out bursted into laughter."y-You....the....greatest mind in history.Oh..Oh dear Father....don't..."she held onto her stomach and laughed, leaning back and keeping herself well balanced."You're human.Hahaha, how could i have not seen this.You're human because all humans in Earth deam themselves to be far superior then anything."She brushed away tears that collected at the corners of her eyes."The only being in existanced to be of greatest mind is my father and perhaps Hermes as well.My father Mercury would no doubt laugh if he were to hear the words that were just spoken."She snickered fanning herself with her hand."Oh Gods, this is way to funny, don't you think Az."

Slipping off her stool, she walked back around her desk and stood infront of the human."Listen up. Humans are forever evolving for that is how their Creator has them as.Humans can never stay as is.One minutes they cannot breathe under water, the next,after a millenia or so, they will end up living in the ocean as well as land and perhaps in the sky.What you did was something a mere God can do with a flick of their finger or simply a thought.The machine or whatever you did was more intelligent then you and so in truth, you really couldn't stand the fact that a machine bested you.You have ascended to being a God, to being like me, like Azrael here.No doubt the body you just left is already dead and so you cannot return to it no matter how much you want to.I bet the humans down where are already burrying your body at this very moment, for the time that passes her is far different then down on Earth."She smiled."You, human...are not evolved, but simply a walking being of mass energy....kinda like Helios, except the poor fellow can't be touched."Minera relaxed a hand on her counter, then jumped on it, crossing her legs."Human, your in a whole differnt dimension.Your in the land of Gods, or in this case, an Academy for them.Welcome."

Azrael had fallen on the ground laughing shortly after Minera started giggling. "It's hilarious," Azrael agreed to the elder Goddesses question. This human actually thought he was the most intelligent being in history. He had heard of some funny things humans believed but this took the cake. He continued laughing until he couldn't breathe and was able to compose himself shortly after Minera began her explanation. "Everything she has said is true. Welcome to Godling Academy," Azrael greeted the former human after Minera had finished.

Nex heard all that was going on around his halls. he laughed as he heard a few of the conversations. he chose then to be heard by all in the academy. "Students, Teachers; Please if you would be so kind to make your way to the feast hall for the feats of a thousand, and the opening ceremony for this new year."

SpecialKay said:
Lucifer smiled feeling her cool touch, soothing and enjoyable as he felt the coldness spread over his arm, his naturally hot blood making this interaction like opposite forces...rather enjoyable. He felt no pain, by he did feel an odd tingling sensation, and as she began to pull back he was going to protest but thought better of it, he would not want to make her feel more out of place than she might already be. "As are your hands...soft...and soothing."Lucifer smiled, glad for once in his life his father was Satan...if it had been anyone else...it would most likely have been difficult to do such a thing. "So... Seems it is your first year here correct?"

Kimmy smiled and blushed, holding her hand to her chest.No one has ever said such a thing about her skin and she rather liked it.Looking at Mayu, she smiled."I believe...we are both first years here.I heard something about a feast that is to take place, but I do not know where the Great Hall is.This place is rather big.I've only taken a tour of some areas, but I forgot where the Hall was."Looking at Mayu, then at Lucifer."None of you know where it is, do you?The last thing I want to do is miss opening ceremonies for first year students.That would be most embarissing."

Just then a booming voice was heard and Kimmy jumped in surprise.After a while, she saw teachers and students all cmoing down the hall in differents directions."I guess we follow them."

Azrael Chaosblood said:
Azrael had fallen on the ground laughing shortly after Minera started giggling. "It's hilarious," Azrael agreed to the elder Goddesses question. This human actually thought he was the most intelligent being in history. He had heard of some funny things humans believed but this took the cake. He continued laughing until he couldn't breathe and was able to compose himself shortly after Minera began her explanation. "Everything she has said is true. Welcome to Godling Academy," Azrael greeted the former human after Minera had finished.

((I try my best to please))

Minera rubbed Az on the back, calming him down a bit."A human..here on our campus.Well no doubt Nex will have his hands full with this one."She shook her head and leaned back, grabbing a set of keys as well as her hand bag and hopped off the counter."Azrael, come on, lets take him to the Headmaster's office and see what Nex says.From their I wanna give me a quick examine and see how his body is."Looking at the human, she raised a brow."And one thing.Before you get all high and mighty, why not introduce yourself, the students might think better of you.I'm Minera, daughter to Mercury and Minerva.Hope you know who those are."She turned to Azrael."This little punk here is Azrael, son to the God of Chaos and Goddess of Creation.He may seem like much, but he's just a punk."She ruffled Az's hair and grinned."Come on boys.Lets get this over with before the Feast begins.You know how Nex gets Azrael."Turning away before the human could make his introductions, she walked off, heading towards the doors of the library.

Before she reached the door, Nex's sexy booming voice was over heard and she sighed."Well...I guess there is no need to see him.Alright pumkins, lets go get our chow on."

lustfull_sin said:
Kimmy smiled and blushed, holding her hand to her chest.No one has ever said such a thing about her skin and she rather liked it.Looking at Mayu, she smiled."I believe...we are both first years here.I heard something about a feast that is to take place, but I do not know where the Great Hall is.This place is rather big.I've only taken a tour of some areas, but I forgot where the Hall was."Looking at Mayu, then at Lucifer."None of you know where it is, do you?The last thing I want to do is miss opening ceremonies for first year students.That would be most embarissing."

Just then a booming voice was heard and Kimmy jumped in surprise.After a while, she saw teachers and students all cmoing down the hall in differents directions."I guess we follow them."
Lucifer chuckled, she was a first year...that would explain her inability to control her powers. He remembered perfectly his first year, he had a hard time keeping the dead from remaining dead, which he happily fixed rather quickly with the help of the school. He smiled as he motioned a direction right before he mob of people started moving. "Well I was going to say...it's that way... We should get going. "Lucifer smiled, pulling a pair of gloves out of his pocket. He put them on, winking as he grabbed hold of her hand, half dragging, half leading her to the hall.

Lustfull_Sin said:
((I try my best to please))

Minera rubbed Az on the back, calming him down a bit."A human..here on our campus.Well no doubt Nex will have his hands full with this one."She shook her head and leaned back, grabbing a set of keys as well as her hand bag and hopped off the counter."Azrael, come on, lets take him to the Headmaster's office and see what Nex says.From their I wanna give me a quick examine and see how his body is."Looking at the human, she raised a brow."And one thing.Before you get all high and mighty, why not introduce yourself, the students might think better of you.I'm Minera, daughter to Mercury and Minerva.Hope you know who those are."She turned to Azrael."This little punk here is Azrael, son to the God of Chaos and Goddess of Creation.He may seem like much, but he's just a punk."She ruffled Az's hair and grinned."Come on boys.Lets get this over with before the Feast begins.You know how Nex gets Azrael."Turning away before the human could make his introductions, she walked off, heading towards the doors of the library.

Before she reached the door, Nex's sexy booming voice was over heard and she sighed."Well...I guess there is no need to see him.Alright pumkins, lets go get our chow on."

(And I thank you for that :))

Azrael didn't even make a move to fix his hair. "I may be a punk but at least I'm a lovable punk, and you're right about Uncle. He tends to get a bit impatient," Azrael said as he began following after Minera. "Just like that," he sighed after his uncle's announcement. "Yeah, let's go eat. The Feast is one of the biggest events of the entire term," Azrael said to the former human, trying to aid in his understanding of his situation and the Academy itself.

((Hehe, ahh poor Ren....going to be such fun to mess with...))

"Quiet!" As the two laughed at him Ren slammed his fist angrily into Minera's desk. A few crackles of electricity surrounded his fist as he did so, though Ren didn't seem to notice. "Cease your laughing immediately!" Ren's face was a combination of anger and simply annoyance. How dare they. How dare these intellectual inferiors dare to mock him. Nobody was smarter than him, he had proven that time and time again. Only he had known what was really happening, why his body was really dieing. Only he was smart enough to figure out how to save himself, in a manner of speaking. "The land of the gods....don't be so ridiculous. There are no 'gods'. The universe wasn't merely willed into existance by some grand diety and my life is controlled by nobody but myself, no god is dictating my destiny, I make my own" Ren folded his arms now that he was dressed, looking between Minera and Azrael. "My machine was no more 'intelligent' than I made it to be, it performed the function I created for it and nothing else" He rolled his eyes, then couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as Minera casually informed Ren that he was now a God himself. "Me? A god? Don't be so ridiculous. An ascended being made of energy, that I can understand, and perhaps to more primitive or less intelligent creatures such beings would appear as gods, but that's all"

He turned to follow the two as they left the library, not particularly eager to spend time with them but the two were his best, not to mention only, sources of information about this place. Besides, there were still a few unexpected things going on around here that Ren hadn't quite figured out yet. More specifically, just where here really was and how he got here, not to mention the whole incident with suddenly appearing in the library. It sounded like Minera had seen him just appear out of thin air.
"Very well....if you absolutely must know my name then it is Ren. And no, I have no idea who you or your parents are. If you claim to be 'gods' then I have no interest in such superstitious nonsense, so of course I wouldn't recognise the names" He kept his arms folded as he followed the two, glancing up as a voice boomed all around them, then looked back to the others again. "Just what in the world is going on here...." He shook his head, moving to keep following them to wherever it was they were seemingly heading.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Jumping, Kimmy took a step back."Uhh..no..I wasn't spying...I was just walking by until I heard you and thought you were in trouble, until I saw what you did...and you were yelling still."She looked around, baffled."And...spirits?"She asked, looking around once more, thrn tilted her head in confusion."I see none.....but if you say so."Seeing the girl trying her best to calm herself, Kimmy did as well....kinda.

So Mayu tamed spirits, she knew not of many who could do that...unless."You follow the Goddess Hecate, don't you?"She asked amazed.She rarely ever met witches, since not many intended to reveal themselves."A pleasure to meet you, I'm Kimmy, my mother is the Goddess of Snow."She smiled sweetly."Do spirits always bother you in such a manner, or are they simply like that because they are dead?"

Mayu looked to Kimmy in wonder as she questioned spirits. Some could see some could not. "I guess you can't see spirits can you? Well some spirits just want attention. A lot of people can't see them. One of them called me old..." she almost had a growl in her voice.

She tilted her head in wonder, "Goddess of snow? I bet your mother is beautiful". She always thought snow was stunning so her mother of been too. Suddenly her thoughts disappeared at the sound of a male's voice.

SpecialKay said:
"Good evening. I hope you don't mind if I intrude, I have found the day rather bland with no interaction with a person in general. Hopefully you don't mind me speaking with you two."Lucifer said smiling as he gently bowed his head. "Hi, I'm Lucifer...spawn of Satan."Lucifer said nonchalantly as he extended two hands to shake with them.

Looking over the male he introduced himself. "Lucifer? Spawn of Satan?!" the out spoken girl face turned red with anger. Since she dealt a lot with spirits so she felt a personal clean up crew for Satan. Seeing that Kimmy and Lucifer were being... weird together she decided to bite her tongue. The awkward girl just turns around and walks away down the hall mumbling in anger.

~

She turns down a few corners ending up back in the lobby. I just made a circle?! She the short tempered girl yells out "DAMMIT!" She looked around for someone who worked there or knew the school better to help her with directions to find her books and her classes. She swore every year she went to school they moved everything around.

Viola said:
LOOK AT ME!
Lucifer took note that Mayu was walking away, a chuckle on his face she was walking in a wrong direction a smile on his face as he saw she reappeared in the lobby. "Mayu! Don't be scared...I don't bite...usually."Lucifer joked with a smile. Knowing the reason she disliked him with ease...afterall, he was spawn of satan, and she was the child of hectate if he was not incorrect. A smile on his face as he waved, sliding his hands into his pocket.

"Just because your mother hates my father doesn't mean you and I need such hostility directed towards eachother...or anyone at all for that matter."Lucifer laughed halfheartedly.

Nex was now pissed off. "No one is here yet, well so, be it." he clapped his hands and all staff and students that were the academy were instantly teleported to the feasting hall. "Good now that you are all here, sit your asses down and eat, we will begin opening duties and other things afterwords. and don't try to run the doors are sealed until teh feast is over or until I open them."

Nex sat down on his chair, and clapped his hands, teh feast of a thousand had begun. "Now eat be merry and enjoy yourselves."

(Just as an FYI, Do not piss of my character, he is vastly more epic then any one in this RP, when he says come you come, not doddle around for a page or two. if any of you are geeks and know d&d, here is teh divine rank layout. students have 1-4 divine ranks, teachers up to 10, Nex has almost 40. he doesn't care if he has worshipers, but if he wants his presence known, he will be known. oh and not to mention I'm the senior adviser to the creator.)

(SIGH...... Sorry about him. From what I understand this will be a rare occurance. I think he is doing this to show off to all of the students what he is capable of. Try not to let him get to you.)

Azrael let out a small grunt of pain as he was forcibly dropped into a seat in the Feasting Hall. He knew exactly who was behind his sudden translocation. Azrael turned and leveled a glare at the Headmaster. "Bad form Uncle," Azrael hissed under his breath. He might be able to get payback though if he played his cards right.

SpecialKay said:
Lucifer took note that Mayu was walking away, a chuckle on his face she was walking in a wrong direction a smile on his face as he saw she reappeared in the lobby. "Mayu! Don't be scared...I don't bite...usually."Lucifer joked with a smile. Knowing the reason she disliked him with ease...afterall, he was spawn of satan, and she was the child of hectate if he was not incorrect. A smile on his face as he waved, sliding his hands into his pocket.

"Just because your mother hates my father doesn't mean you and I need such hostility directed towards eachother...or anyone at all for that matter."Lucifer laughed halfheartedly.

She hears Lucifer's voice and nearly jumps. "It's you! I do not fear you!" of course she did. Mayu couldn't stand up to him in a fight but her pride was too strong to admit it. "Why would I want to talk to someone I clean up after huh?" she remembers the ignorant spirit that approached her earlier. One that should of made it to hell. "Maybe if your father did his job better I wouldn't have so much work to do!"

With a "Hm!" she turns her back on him. Mayu wasn't easy to get along with and her mouth and pride almost got her killed many of times. "Do not order me around. I treat others how I see fit!" The strange woman took a deep breath and turns back to face him. Looking up to the man that seemed to tower over her small frame. "Why are you so eager to talk to me anyways?"

Viola said:
Lucifer smiled, she was rather odd...full of pride an honor which he respected with much gratitude. His hand reaching out to pull her into the group once more as he smiled. "You talk too much."Lucifer said with a chuckle, easily understanding the anger and pride that fumed out her ears like an old cartoon.

"I understand...my father is a lazy bastard, and I'm worry your mother has to put up with his bullshit...but I cannot do anything about it."Lucifer paused as he cotinued. "I understand the pride you have...you should be proud of your mother...but that shouldn't cloud your judgement and make you angry with a person you barely know."Lucifer said with his signature pearly white smile. "Well...you look rather intriguing...and if you were speaking with Kimmy...you must be a good person correct?"Lucifer said with a smile.

Shifting a bit in her spot she was shocked by his words. “Talk too much?! Why you….!” Growing short tempered she bit her tongue once again. Thinking to herself, “Work on social skills, work on social skills!” Giving in she sighed deeply, “Yes I was talking to Kimmy. Yet she doesn’t see spirits and questions them. I do not have time for such games. By the way, I personally think you talk too much!”

Mayu loved to butt heads with others. It was just how she was raised. Just like a snotty princess. Who talked to no one but spirits and her mother. “Why must I waste my time with a member of such a lazy family?” she wanted to keep going but she stopped in defeat. “Why must I always be so rude…” straighten back up she continued. “I am sorry for my disrespect. I am working on my social skills. I am use to talking to spirits.” Spirits of course could easily be bossed around so she tends to mix them up with the living.

Kat sighed as she stepped in front of the gates of the academy, she knew that here she would meet people like her or so she was told by her parents. The amazing thing is how many gods existed when she thought that there was only one by her old parents. With a smile on her face she walked forward with a bag on each hand, she did not needed too much since the school offered some clothing as well if she needed to. She could feel a lot of people in this school, some good and some had a very bad aura about them. Taking a deep breath she walked in and looked at the paper that told her about her room. Taking the key from her pocket she looked at it and smiled, the rest of her stuff were already there so she only needed to carry her two bags. Once she reached the door she opened it and smiled at the room, quite simple but that was how she liked it. Throwing her bags in the bed she stretched out and smirked as she decided it was about time to go and explore this school.

She hummed to herself as she walked around the school until she found a map of the grounds. This place had a very big library and she would need to check that out soon enough. Taking a deep breath she grabbed her cellphone from her pocket and turned on the music placing her earset soon after. Walking outside she sang softly as she sat somewhere with the shade of a tree and looked around finding the trees much more comforting than anything else.

"Oh dear Mayu...you need not understand me now...but understand one thing before you judge me as a lazy inadequate person. Just because my father is lazy,"Lucifer paused getting closer as his finger was raised his tone beginning to become much angrier. "Doesn't mean I am!"Lucifer finished, his eyes red with fury, the floor below them began to crack as a skeletons hand appeared, Lucifer calmed down as he closed it quickly.

Lucifer sighed as he ran a hand through his dark black hair as he looked at her with a smile. "Understand this...you learn to develop a knowing difference between the living and dead...when you try to separate the two. I have a switch in my mind almost...able to turn of spirit vision just as much as I can turn it on."Lucifer said with a smile as he laughed gently. "Also understand that Just because you and I can see spirits doesn't mean everyone can."Lucifer said with a sly grin as he tapped her chin playfully. "Learn to talk to us like equals...and you'll be perfectly fine."

She took a step back at his reactions to her words. “Alright I'm done!” she yelled back hiding her fear with anger. Seeing Lucifer calming down, she did the same. This guy was really starting to piss her off. “Anyways I’m here to learn not learn how to be sweet”. Mayu was defiantly bold and strong willed.

Mayu had enough it was impossible for her to be nice to him, “Sounds like you should have been an angel. “ she mocked his speech about being equals. "And one more thing. Do not touch me!” her tone loud with anger. She laughed as if slightly crazy to herself and walked away from him before she got killed. There was just simply no way to get through to her with words. Mayu felt heavy with sadness realized she had done it again but something about him just set her off.

Mayu walked around more until she got to the library. She hoped Lucifer wouldn’t follow her. If he did one of them out probably end up getting into trouble. Looking around the library she finds a row of books about herbology and alchemy. Her eyes lit up like a child’s as she took a stack of books to a table. Cracking open the book she coughs at the dust buildup the book. Blowing the page clean she happily started to read.

Azrael looked around the room and saw quite a few empty seats. Smiling he pulled a small crystal out of his pocket and placed it near his mouth. "Seems like you are losing your touch Uncle. I think you only got about half of the student body and less than that of the staff. Even Azer was able to dodge your summons. Maybe try being a bit nicer this time?" Azrael spoke into the crystal, knowing that the spell that was keyed into it would allow the Headmaster to hear everything he had said as if he was sitting right beside him.

Benen Eachann said:
Nex was now pissed off. "No one is here yet, well so, be it." he clapped his hands and all staff and students that were the academy were instantly teleported to the feasting hall. "Good now that you are all here, sit your asses down and eat, we will begin opening duties and other things afterwords. and don't try to run the doors are sealed until teh feast is over or until I open them."

Nex sat down on his chair, and clapped his hands, teh feast of a thousand had begun. "Now eat be merry and enjoy yourselves."

Minera had just turned a corner, leading her little pumpkins towards the Great Hall until suddenly, she felt a sudden tug at her body."D-Dammit, Nex, don't....-"Before she knew it, she was afloat in the air and landed not to gently on a chair, her skirt raising a bit, showing much of her thighs."-S-Shit...."she cursed, pushing her skirt down and smoothed it with her hands."Honestly Nexy Wexy, must you be so mean to me."She said in a childish tone and batted her eyes lashes at him.The teachers had their own table, while the students had theirs, all in rows infront of them.Smoothing her hands over her hair, getting a few loose strands back into place, she grimaced."You ruined my hair.Can't you be calm for a moment.Remember what we talked about, deep breath in and out, in and out."

Loosening her hair, each pin being pulled and placed on the table, Minera shook her hair out, feeling all the tension leave her head.She might as well leave it like this for the time being."Also, some students are knew and haven't taken the tour, so some didn't know how to get here.And.............there's a human here."She said, looking at him."And besides the human...."She looked around, checking the teachers that were seated"..........you seemed to have remembered not to bring Nerium here while Helios is still out.You know how out of character she is during the day."As plates appeared before her, all filled with various kinds of foods, she wondered how that human, Ren, was doing.Hope he was alright.The last thing needed was tend to a half dead human's wounds and tell him she told him so.

SpecialKay said:
"Oh dear Mayu...you need not understand me now...but understand one thing before you judge me as a lazy inadequate person. Just because my father is lazy,"Lucifer paused getting closer as his finger was raised his tone beginning to become much angrier. "Doesn't mean I am!"Lucifer finished, his eyes red with fury, the floor below them began to crack as a skeletons hand appeared, Lucifer calmed down as he closed it quickly.

Lucifer sighed as he ran a hand through his dark black hair as he looked at her with a smile. "Understand this...you learn to develop a knowing difference between the living and dead...when you try to separate the two. I have a switch in my mind almost...able to turn of spirit vision just as much as I can turn it on."Lucifer said with a smile as he laughed gently. "Also understand that Just because you and I can see spirits doesn't mean everyone can."Lucifer said with a sly grin as he tapped her chin playfully. "Learn to talk to us like equals...and you'll be perfectly fine."

Viola said:
She took a step back at his reactions to her words. “Alright I'm done!” she yelled back hiding her fear with anger. Seeing Lucifer calming down, she did the same. This guy was really starting to piss her off. “Anyways I’m here to learn not learn how to be sweet”. Mayu was defiantly bold and strong willed.

Mayu had enough it was impossible for her to be nice to him, “Sounds like you should have been an angel. “ she mocked his speech about being equals. "And one more thing. Do not touch me!” her tone loud with anger. She laughed as if slightly crazy to herself and walked away from him before she got killed. There was just simply no way to get through to her with words. Mayu felt heavy with sadness realized she had done it again but something about him just set her off.

Mayu walked around more until she got to the library. She hoped Lucifer wouldn’t follow her. If he did one of them out probably end up getting into trouble. Looking around the library she finds a row of books about herbology and alchemy. Her eyes lit up like a child’s as she took a stack of books to a table. Cracking open the book she coughs at the dust buildup the book. Blowing the page clean she happily started to read.

Kimmy looked back and forth between the two.Was this considered normal.She assumed so, since her mother and grandfather intended to act in the same way.Keeping away from them, she listened, seeing that infact, this wasn't normal."Uhh....uhhh..M-Mayu....L-Lucifer...perhaps you both should calm yourselfs."She said, trying to eas both of them.Suddenly Kimmy felt something tugging at her, like someone trying to take her somewhere, but she just couldn't leave these two as is.Before she could question the feeling, she watched as Mayu stormed off."Oh..Mayu...don't go."She looked at Lucifer and frowned."We need to go to that Feast and Mayu has to come along.Lucifer, be nice, even if she say's you aren't, still, be nice either way.Woman, especially witches I hear, have topsy turvy emotions."She blushed."Uhhh..but, mine as bad."She chuckled sadly and turned, heading towards the direction Mayu went.

Seeing Mayu step into a set of large double doors, an ornated sign above reading "Library", Kimmy stepped in and looked around.No one was around, but she did here a single person's coughing."Mayu..."She called out and stepped in, seeing Mayu seated."Mayu come on.We have to go to that feast.You and me can sit....across from each other and away from Lucifer if you want."She approached, but still had a good distance between them."Come on Mayu, don't be silly and lets go.No one was at fault of anything.Whatever our parents do is their problem not ours, we hold no responsibility to the problems in which ours sires come up with."

Havok smirked as he looked down at all the little lambs enjoying their food.Sitting ontop a gargoyles head, he scanned the crowd until he,"Ah, there you are Azrael."he smiled, staring at the youthful God. The heir to the underworld found it rather amusing that the Headmaster still insisted on using unacessary force, especially to something so pety such as this feast.Every year is was the same.Enjoy a nice meal, listen to Nex rant about this, this and that.Introduce the teachers and the major, key, important, rules about the academy and that was it.Everyone enjoy the rest of the meal and then headed back to their dorms, nothing special.

Letting out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes and disappeared, only to appear right behind Azrael."Tell your uncle that powerplaying is rather overrated.Human's intend to do that you know."He chuckled and sat down, his back leaning against the table's edge, his hand reaching out and picked a nice green apple."I wonder what the old coot will talk about this time."

Azer wondered teh academy, as was his normal thing to do the first few days of teh new year, and he took in teh smell of teh world around him. it had been many long years now, and he gained teh respect of the students and a few of teh teachers as the dueling instructor. this day, the first of his fifth year he happened to be walking teh gardens, he sat back against tall oak away from any doors and windows. and he sat there almost for what seemed like an eternity. it was teh sound of music that caught him. dull and almost lifeless, he had yet gotten use to technology of this universe, but had tried to make sense of it all. he looked around teh tree his grey eyes, much like his fathers looking now at a ravishing young goddess, or a blooming one at that.

"Hello, You must be new here. May I ask why you are not at the Feast? By the way my name is Azer Drakmor, a pleasure to make your acquaintances...Ms.?"

lustfull_Sin said:
You been quoted
Viola said:
you been quoted too
Lucifer kicked the floor, contemplating what to do...he was heavily confused then noticing that he had done something horribly wrong. "My bad...I honestly didn't mean it."Lucifer said blushing slightly. "It's my fault...if I hadn't interupted you two...this wouldnt have happened.ucifer said blushing, he was clearly embarrassed, but he quickly followed her not wanting to be left behind, plus he felt bad that she was freaking out over him.

Lucifer ended up at the entrance to the library, taking a few steps in as henlooked for the two girls, seeing them just in time. He heard what they had to say, hearing specifically the part with which she had offered to sit away from him. He knew maybe he wasn't exactly the easiest person to talk to...but having two people abandon him...even if it was indirect didn't feel very good. He tapped the desk, contemplating what to do...and deciding it would be much easier for either of them to get along without him. He nodded to himself, turning on the balls of his feet as he began to exitthe library.

SpecialKay said:
Lucifer kicked the floor, contemplating what to do...he was heavily confused then noticing that he had done something horribly wrong. "My bad...I honestly didn't mean it."Lucifer said blushing slightly. "It's my fault...if I hadn't interupted you two...this wouldnt have happened.ucifer said blushing, he was clearly embarrassed, but he quickly followed her not wanting to be left behind, plus he felt bad that she was freaking out over him.

Lucifer ended up at the entrance to the library, taking a few steps in as henlooked for the two girls, seeing them just in time. He heard what they had to say, hearing specifically the part with which she had offered to sit away from him. He knew maybe he wasn't exactly the easiest person to talk to...but having two people abandon him...even if it was indirect didn't feel very good. He tapped the desk, contemplating what to do...and deciding it would be much easier for either of them to get along without him. He nodded to himself, turning on the balls of his feet as he began to exitthe library.

Kimmy heard the door opening and looked, seeing it was Lucifer.She smiled, happy that he was making the effort."See, Lucifer has come to get us.Come Mayu, lets go."She said wanting to tug the girl's arm, but held herself.Turning, she was about to get Lucifer to help, but saw him walking away."W-Where are you going."She rushed after him, her hand just about to grab hold of his arm, but then she quickly took hold of the edge of his shirt, keeping away from his body."I....didn't mean to imply that we would sit away from you.Its just.....well...."she blushed, looking down."I'm used to not sitting around people and people not around me.Please Lucifer, help me get Mayu so we can go to the feast."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom