Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Godling Academy (All are welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A well kept secret among the divine is the existence of a school where the future Gods and Goddesses are trained. Here they learn all they need to control their powers and the necessary skills to take over for their parents or for the God or Goddess who chose them as their successor. Along with class however there is free time for all of the little Godlings to spend with their peers and form much needed alliances, for no one can ever know what the future holds.

School Rules:

1. Students are forbidden from fighting against another for the purposes of showing off skills and ability unless a teacher is present for the duration of the fight.

2. If students fight for the sole purpose of fighting, then all involved shall be thrown into detention and await punishment by the Headmaster.

3. One may not use their aggressive powers within school grounds unless authorized by a teacher and only during the proper class.

4. Males may not enter female dorms unless otherwise invited. Females may visit male dorms, but only during daylight hours or otherwise invited.

5. Any student caught outside of their dorms after hours and still on campus will be locked out from their dorm and will be hauled off to the library.....where Forlorn and Nerium act as detention masters.

6. Any student caught off campus grounds without permission from the faculty will be revoked of privileges based upon their year.

7. You must be on time to each class, tardiness will not be tolerated at any time unless it is for a medical reason or excused by a faculty member.

8. A student may not attack a teacher unless it's during an approved class session.

9. Alcohol is prohibited to any student below second year, while on campus. and further more no alcohol is to be consumed by those able during school hours.

My first attempt at a large RP. Anything goes, just be respectful to other players and their characters, unless the storyline you are playing calls for you to be otherwise but still keep it reasonable please.

Character Profile Template:
Name:
Actual Age:
Apparent Age:
Born Divine or Ascended?
Successor to:
Powers: (Please limit to 4)
Sexual Preference:
Year at Academy:

Appearance: (Picture or text description accepted)

Personality:

Bio:

Post Profiles here: Godling Academy Character Zone
Please include link to Character Profile in first post.

OOC Chatter goes here: Godling Academy OOC Thread

Experienced RPers who are interested in Academy Staff positions please PM me for a Staff Character Profile.

Azrael Chaosblood said:
Name: Azrael Vek Chaosblood
Actual Age: Refuses to say
Apparent Age: 16
Born Divine
Successor to: The God of Chaos and Goddess of Creation
Powers: Chaos, Creation, Reality Altering (Very slight at this point in time)
Sexual Preference: Bi-Sexual, Male Preference
Year at Academy: Repeating First Year again due to lack of control over his powers.

Appearance:

emo-warrior--large-msg-127613691493.jpg

Reference image for Azrael, not exact but close enough.

Azrael is of average height and weight. His white hair is a testament to his heritage with its black tips. His crimson eyes burn with a fire that nothing can extinguish. He normally wears black, gold, sapphire blue, or crimson shirts with black slacks and black boots. He always wears a crystal pendant his older brother gave him shortly before his death in the last Great War.

Personality: Azrael is hyperactive and lacks any semblance of self control or focus. However there is a darker side to Azrael that comes out when he feels threatened or emotionally overwhelmed.

Bio: Azrael is what many would describe to be an Old-Blood. This means he is the successor to a Divine who has been around and in power since the beginning. Azrael grew up quite happily as the son of the God of Chaos and the Goddess of Creation. He wanted for nothing as long as he earned it and was never treated with cruelty or disdain, at least not until the day before his seventh birthday. This was the day the darker aspect of his psyche was created as it was the day that he wandered off from his home and was abducted by a group of Fallen Gods who proceeded to beat and abuse him in every way imaginable until he was saved by his brother. The first time it broke free was at his brother's funeral when someone tried to force Azrael to stand before everyone and give a speech about his brother. Needless to say it didn't happen. The next day was Azrael's first day at the academy.

Azrael sat in the Headmaster's Office, yet again, before the start of the term. He was staring at the man before him with a look of utter defeat mixed with resignation and disbelief on his face.

"I have to do what again?" he asked, hoping he had heard wrong but knowing he had heard what was said perfectly well.

His parents were going to kill him, definitely.

"Repeat your first year again, you are to have full control of your powers at all times. and before you say anything else, we found half of Johnson in the boiler room, while the other we found in the observatory. you WILL not advance until you can gain control over your powers more."

Nex sat down, "Your free to go Azrael."

"Please sir, there must be something I can do. If I don't advance my parents will kill me, and you know I'm not exaggerating. Can't I be advanced a year but still take first year classes in addition to second year? I'll even be your slave boy if I have to. I'll do anything you ask me to, any task. Just name it," Azrael pleaded desperately. He couldn't repeat first year again. "Besides, Johnson wasn't my fault. He wanted to continue our battle from Offensive Powers class in private and wouldn't take no for an answer. When he attacked, Raiz retaliated."

"there is nothing that I can do, for it was on your parents request that you be held back a year. I'm sorry Azrael, you are here by placed as a first year, same dorms and all." a bolt of lightning flew out of his hand and struck Azrael on the arm showing his command. "Now go the feast of a thousand awaits us."

"Yes sir," Azrael said respectfully as he stood and left the room. Upon exiting he reached over and touched where he had been struck by the lightning bolt.

"Reversal of Fate," he murmured as he activated his Reality Altering Power to erase the damage from reality. "Good thing the feast is soon," Azrael said with a chuckle as his knees began to buckle due to the drain his ability had caused on his energy. "Maybe Headmaster Nex is right and I need to learn more control. I end up draining myself far to often doing the simplest things," Azrael admitted to himself in a low voice.

(OOC: Still accepting players)

Azrael detoured by the Student Store. He knew the feast was starting soon, but he needed a quick pick me up now or he would pass out during the feast, or worse on his way into the dining hall. Luckily for him he was friends with the man in charge and was able to get quick energy food whenever he was at his limit.

Upon entry Azrael collapsed into what the Manager affectionately called the Azrael Crash Site with a groan.

"Hey Zer', I need a pick me up," Azrael called out into the empty room.

((Sweetness!))

"Hey, can I get an energy bar?" A voice asked into the shop. It was Joshua Johnson. He then looked over and noticed a boy sitting on the chair. A pretty sexy boy at that! Josh suddenly felt at a loss for words. He then realized that he was staring and quickly adverted his eyes.

Minera groaned as she stared at the young blue eyed god descendent before her counter."Do you know how long this book has been away from the library?"She asked, narrowing her eyes at the young man.

"Uhh...uhhh....a...week?"He said nervously.

"WRONG."She bellowed making the boy flinch in fear."This book has been out of the library for 7weeks, thats 49 days, which is 1176 hours,70560 minutes or 4,233,600 seconds."She paused."This book was due 7 weeks ago."She slammed the heavy book on the counter and quickly grabbed a pad and a quill."young man, you are here by expelled from the library for 7 weeks-"

"-butt, butt...-"

"No butts. You will have to find an alternative for gathering information."She handed him a pink slip and placed her pad back."Now off with you.And let this be a lesson."she said, seeing the young boy turn and walk away, head down and shoulders slumped."Children these days can't appreciate responsibility and initiative."She said and shook her head, placing the book ontop a high stack of fellow heavy books.She had altelast ten stacks, each consisting of thirty books in which she had to put away."The new year is a pain in the ass."

Havok looked down as he perched himself high up a wall, his eyes scanning the crowd, seeing what kind of selection there was this year.Always the same half the time.Young Gods and Goddesses coming to this academy to succeed their parents or to ascend themselves to being a God of their own calling and name. Havok would have to wait a long time if he wished to be ruler of the Underworld, since his father was still kicking, as well as his mother.Smiling, he jumped down, his pale, slender hand pushing away a few locks of silver hair from his eyes and proceeded to walk about the campus.Woman who gazed at him got of glossy eyed and flushed, as well as a few men.Some woman were careful in staring for they were already claimed and some males didn't give a damn about him.

He was talked about, a legend in a sense, since he had no purpose in being in this place of learning except to just hang out, since he could only be in two places, the Underworld or this Academyl. His father stripped him of his ability to go to Earth, since he was rather reckless, especially with the gay community.Smiling to himself mostly, he proceeded to the great hall, where the Feast of A Thousand was to take place, as was custom every year.

Kimmy entered the campus, her pale gray eyes shifting up, head tilting back as she took in the large castle domain that stood before her.The academy was very intimidating looking, as were some students and staff, but she had to atleast make some effort in ot being a chicken and backing out.Her mother was of no help, not during this time and her Grandfather, being the God of the North Wind, was hard to keep a hold of, since he was always moving, pun intended.Sighing, she hoped this school, or at least someone here would be of good help to her.Fixing her hair a bit and smoothing her hand down her pale blue dress, she proceeded to walk towards the castle, being caucious so as no one accidently bump into her.

Zeronial chuckled as he came out of the back room. "I believe I hear the voices of two of my Preferred Customers. Here you two go," the brown haired Store Manager said as he tossed a couple energy bars to the two bars. "I can guess what brings Azrael here so soon into the year, overdoing it again with his powers, but what brings you here Joshua?" he asked as he sat in the chair behind the counter near the cash register.

"Bite me Zer'!" Azrael snapped as he took a bite of the bar and sighed as he felt his energy returning. "Why is it no one in all of the realms carries these energy bars? And don't you dare say 'It's a Zeronial Special Secret,'" Azrael said with a glare to the now grinning shopkeeper.

At the academy gates, the air was stirring. Barely noticeable at first, until energy began to crackle in a small concentrated area, then with a deafning crack and a blinding flash, a young man was suddenly deposited onto the ground, or more the air several feet above the ground, from which he promptly dropped, landing with an unceremonious thud on the grass below, not exactly befitting a newly born god. "Ow......" Ren coughed, a few crackles of energy still eminating from his body for a few seconds before fading. The boy slowly reached up to rub at his head, then slowly sat upright. "Hnn....? No headache....?" That was....new. For a long time now Ren had suffered from a permanent headache, a side effect of his body being insufficient to contain all of his knowledge. Now though it seemed fine...and yet he could still recall everything. "It must've worked....but....where am I...?" Slowly the boy stood up, then as a gentle breeze blew by he became aware of a very important fact. Ren was standing there buck naked. His body and mind may have ascended to godhood, but his clothes seemed to have been left behind in the process. "Oh great..." Ren grumbled and tried to cover up as best he could with his hands before slowly looking around.

A large building was right infront of him, just a short walk across the grass. It certainly looked.....impressive. The building was huge....golden and with spires that seemed to reach on forever into the sky. Even Ren was caught breathless by it for just the briefest moment, before his rational and logical mind kicked back in. "No time to gawk....first I need some clothes...then I work out where I am and why...." The boy nodded to himself, then started to move towards the building. To his side he saw what looked like figures in the distance, but he figured it was best not to approach them until he was dressed. Instead he moved towards what seemed to be the back or side of the large building, hurrying a little to avoid being spotted. Unfortunately, there was no sign of anything he could take that even resembled clothing....no discarded shirts, not even a sheet hanging out to dry. "Damn...." The boy growled, then sighed, turning to lean against the wall, not realising he was about to lean against some kind of cable.

The second Ren's body made contact, he seemed to flicker into light, then vanish into the cable, hsi body transformed into energy and being conducted along it. The experience was....odd....to say the least, especially since he had no idea what was happening or how to control it. All Ren could do was struggle and squirm as best he could, attempting to pull himself free at the first oppertunity when the cable, or something connected to it, wasn't surrounded by wall.
That opening eventually came, in the form of a lightbulb in the library. For a moment, the bulb seemed to glow brightly, much more than it should have been, before there was a bright flash, Ren's body reforming as the bolt of energy shot out of the lightbulb, the naked boy being thrown across the room and straight into several large stacks of books, causing them to topple onto him, leaving only his head visible beneath the pile of heavy books. "Owwww......."

Minera balanced herself on one foot on her small step stool, while reaching her hand up, trying to place the last book on her stack.She had removed books from her small moveable shelf and arranged them by author and in which section they belonged to.She had ten stacks, all lined on her counter and the last book was a MISC book that she felt didn't here in the library, but Nex said it could be useful to someone.Slowly, she slid the Being A God For Dummies and just as she was about to release it, she felt something.With the light bulbs of the hanging chandeliers blinking a bit, she looked up and frowned."Hmmm?". She waited and before she knew it, something zapped out from one of the bulbs and crashed down, hitting her books,and made a pile on the floor.

Minera was still in her pose, with her hand up, the book waiting to be placed and all Minera did was drop it , adding it to the pile.Saying nothing, she stepped down from her stool, smoothed down the black pencil skirt she was wearing, as well as her blue frilled blouse and walked around the counter.Hearing a groan, she saw a head from among the pile and she frowned."So...another punk trying to goof around here."She said shaking her head.Minera had an OCD complex, where she fixed her books in one manner, then another, then another, until she rearranged them five times before finally getting them back to how they were the first time.Looking down, she placed her hands on her hips and scolwed at the kid."Did you know that everytime a book is thrown or dropped it wears them down just a tiny bit, unlike leaving it in a hot or dank room.These books are sensitive for atleast five kids handle the same book."She bent forward."As the head Librarian, I don't take kindly to little twerps like you messing around here.So you're gonna go and return these books in their respective shelf."She smiled."And you better get to it unless you want to miss The Feast."

Before hitting the Great Hall, Havok needed a little pick meup in the form of a long, slender white cigarette with a hint of mint in it.Making a detour to the Student Store, he smiled when he saw Zeronial and waved hello to him."Zer my good man."He smiled his million dollar smile."The usual pack please."Havok picked up the smoking from his dad and miracle to say, his mother didnt mind, then agian, when you lived in an area where everything blazedin fire and souls turned to ash, you got used to it.

Looking over he saw Azrael and smirked."How many times will it be before you finally get your abilites in check and advance to the next year."He smiled cooly and looked up when Zer returned with his pack.Being a God has its perks.For one, they didn't get cancer, so Havok could smoke like whatever and never be affected.Some men do love that smokey smell on ones person.Slipping a cig out and placin git between his lips, he placed the pack in his coat and flicked his thumb, a small little red blaze of fire appearing and Havok lit up.Extiguishing the flame, he breathed and exhaled long, his eyes shifting to Az."So.Tell me. Do you like being a screw up?"He asked as if the question wasn't mean sounding at all.

"Nnn....what...?" Ren groaned slightly as he sat up just a little, the books falling away to reveal a little of his bare upper chest. "The hell are you talking about lady...?" He reached up and rubbed his head, then slowly looked around, seeing he was now covered in a large pile of books. Well....on the up side, he was covered up now. After establishing his immediate situation, Ren slowly looked up, spotting Minera and raising an eyebrow, looking at her somewhat skeptically, especially when she started to give him orders. The boy just rolled his eyes, who did she think she was telling him what to do? He didn't know who she was and nobody made him do anything. "Whatever lady....just get me some clothes and answer my questions will you?" It was more of an order than a request, Ren clearly hadn't grasped his situation.

"Now where am I and how did I get here? And what the hell are you talking about? What feast?" He frowned up at her, folding his arms across his bare chest that hinted at the possibility he was wearing nothing beneath the rest of the books either. "My machine worked perfectly and seperated my mind from my body, then for just a second I was still there, then all of a sudden I get dumped outside whatever this place is, then I touch a cable and suddenly I'm somewhere else, then all of a sudden I'm here. Now what's going on? I demand you tell me right now"

"You know what they say Havok, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I mean, who else in this entire Academy could skip every single class session and still get a perfect score on every written exam, as well as quote all of the first year teachers' Welcome lectures word for word? Anyways, as you probably already know by now I spent the morning talking to our dear Headmaster so I haven't been able to get a look at how many knew class mates I will have this year. Did you get a chance to scope things out or were you too busy doing your "Yes, I Know I'm Sex On Legs. Go Ahead and Drool Now" routine?" Azrael teased the heir to the Underworld.

((Character sheet Post # 11 ))

A young woman who appeared in her 20s walks into the academy wearing a long midnight blue dress with a matching sunflower hat. In the middle of her hat was one of the world’s rarest flower called a Death Light. Many would give Mayu a second glance for her odd elegant style or maybe it was the way she carried herself. She shrugged it off like always knowing that others don’t even know what style is. Her long thick dark blue hair flew behind her as we walked to the school’s lobby. She looked around seeing that it was still pretty empty. She taps her heeled shoe against the cool floor looking for assistance. She closed her silver eyes and sighed. Whispering to herself, “Does no one here know how to take care of a young lady?” There was a deep elegant accent to her voice it was hard to point out but it was slightly British. Suddenly she hears an answer. “A young lady you say? How about far from?!” She turns around and sees a Spirit in front of her. She yelled out to the spirit, “200 years isn’t that old for a divine! Shut it! Do you know who you are talking to?!”. The spirit chuckled but before it could say another word Mayu lift up her gloved hand and extended it towards the spirit. A light flow of wind circled her body and she closed her hand. When she reopened her hand a light energy orb was floating in her palm. Throwing the orb up into the air she yelled out, “Get out of here you pest!” Letting out another sigh she straighten her hand and dusted off her dress. She knew this school year would already be interesting especially with restless spirits around. She couldn’t help to smirk. She walked around the school’s hallways aimlessly looking for some sort of guidance on where she should be.

StickyFun said:
"Nnn....what...?" Ren groaned slightly as he sat up just a little, the books falling away to reveal a little of his bare upper chest. "The hell are you talking about lady...?" He reached up and rubbed his head, then slowly looked around, seeing he was now covered in a large pile of books. Well....on the up side, he was covered up now. After establishing his immediate situation, Ren slowly looked up, spotting Minera and raising an eyebrow, looking at her somewhat skeptically, especially when she started to give him orders. The boy just rolled his eyes, who did she think she was telling him what to do? He didn't know who she was and nobody made him do anything. "Whatever lady....just get me some clothes and answer my questions will you?" It was more of an order than a request, Ren clearly hadn't grasped his situation.

"Now where am I and how did I get here? And what the hell are you talking about? What feast?" He frowned up at her, folding his arms across his bare chest that hinted at the possibility he was wearing nothing beneath the rest of the books either. "My machine worked perfectly and seperated my mind from my body, then for just a second I was still there, then all of a sudden I get dumped outside whatever this place is, then I touch a cable and suddenly I'm somewhere else, then all of a sudden I'm here. Now what's going on? I demand you tell me right now"

A muscle ticked under Minera's eye when she heard the little bastard demanded that she tell him where he is and to get him...some.....clothes.Hissing she reached down and grabbed his arm."You little dick. You expect me to do what the hell you want and..-" she lifted him up with ease, the books falling from his body to reveal that he truly was naked underneath."-And you dare use my books as a means to cover yourself up."She didn't give him a second glance or check him out.One, he was a kid and two, she'd seen the equivalent number of naked bodies and dicks as Aphrodite." Now listen up you little dick.Your in a library and I'm the librarian so in which case your in my turf.I don't appreciate punks coming in and messing around, especially in a quiet place such as this.And a bit of warning, first year students shouldn't go about and goof off else your not guaranteed to hit the popular ladder."Dropping him on the floor like he was garbage, she smoothed her hand over her hair and sighed.

"Now to answer your questions, I'll answer them with a question of my own.How in the hell could you not know where you are and what the hell are you talking about a machine? And I suggest nyou be careful on how you answer alright, the last thing I wanna do is send you the Headmaster's office."

Azrael Chaosblood said:
"You know what they say Havok, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I mean, who else in this entire Academy could skip every single class session and still get a perfect score on every written exam, as well as quote all of the first year teachers' Welcome lectures word for word? Anyways, as you probably already know by now I spent the morning talking to our dear Headmaster so I haven't been able to get a look at how many knew class mates I will have this year. Did you get a chance to scope things out or were you too busy doing your "Yes, I Know I'm Sex On Legs. Go Ahead and Drool Now" routine?" Azrael teased the heir to the Underworld.

He snorted."Is it my fault woman and men swoon everytime I pass by, nope.Is it my fault my father is a good looking man and my mother a beautiful woman, nope."He smiled and took another long drag of his cigarette."And you know as well as everyone else, even good ol' Nex that I don't need to be here. Earth got a bit boring and the only place I can go to have a good time is here."Not many people know his real reason for not going to Earth."Besides, I only go to class to see who I can score for the day and then leave."He shrugged and dropped his cig on the floor, stepped on it and bent over to pick it up and toss it in the trash can.

"Besides Az-"He walked over to the male and reached his hand down, his thumb gingerly stroking his lower lip."If you want me, all you have to do is ask.Out of everyone, you're the only one I'll anytime anyday, all you have to do is ask."He grinned and pulled his hand away before Azrael could bite his hand off."See you at the feast."And with that he turned and walked away, waving good bye to Zer as well."

Viola said:
A young woman who appeared in her 20s walks into the academy wearing a long midnight blue dress with a matching sunflower hat. In the middle of her hat was one of the world’s rarest flower called a Death Light. Many would give Mayu a second glance for her odd elegant style or maybe it was the way she carried herself. She shrugged it off like always knowing that others don’t even know what style is. Her long thick dark blue hair flew behind her as we walked to the school’s lobby. She looked around seeing that it was still pretty empty. She taps her heeled shoe against the cool floor looking for assistance. She closed her silver eyes and sighed. Whispering to herself, “Does no one here know how to take care of a young lady?” There was a deep elegant accent to her voice it was hard to point out but it was slightly British. Suddenly she hears an answer. “A young lady you say? How about far from?!” She turns around and sees a Spirit in front of her. She yelled out to the spirit, “200 years isn’t that old for a divine! Shut it! Do you know who you are talking to?!”. The spirit chuckled but before it could say another word Mayu lift up her gloved hand and extended it towards the spirit. A light flow of wind circled her body and she closed her hand. When she reopened her hand a light energy orb was floating in her palm. Throwing the orb up into the air she yelled out, “Get out of here you pest!” Letting out another sigh she straighten her hand and dusted off her dress. She knew this school year would already be interesting especially with restless spirits around. She couldn’t help to smirk. She walked around the school’s hallways aimlessly looking for some sort of guidance on where she should be.

Kimmy saw it.She saw what that girl did and it rather intriguied her, though...who was she yelling at...and why.Was it normal for being to yell at nothing but air and throw things like balls that glowed a bright light.Nibbling her lip, she followed the girl, wondering how safe it would be to make this girl her friend.Swallowing, she called out."Uhh...excuse me..."She said, keeping agood distance between them.The last thing she wanted was for the girl to run away from Kimmy's "cold" personality.

All around her, some students passed by, looking at her and whispered,No doubt they knew who she was and were already whipsering bad things about her.Nibbling her lip, she stuck her chin out, determined to keep it together and to be strong."That...thing you did...with the glowing orb....who were you attacking....and yelling at?"

Lucifer the one and only spawn of Satan arrived at the school, his dark nature making him appear solemn as he made his way up the steps. Hisfarher had told him he would have to go to the academy, without supplying a reason...that was three years ago. Lucifer ran a hand through his matted black hair boredom taking over the depths of his dark mind as he just muttered a single word. "Bullshit."

Lucifer continued up the steps, he had requested a sigle room which they thankfully handed over to him, tossing his stuff inside before doing anything we as he made his way out and into the halls. He was pretty sure he was old enough so he pulled a cigarette out of his back pocket. Pulling out his zippo lighter with a pentagram on it covering the cigarette as he lot it, making his way outside to prevent filling the area with smoke. "Where are all the interesting people."The only goslings he spotted were the useless boring ones that didn't appeal to him whatsoever. He took one hard step before he decided to find someone remotely interesting to talk to. "Fucking hell."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Kimmy saw it.She saw what that girl did and it rather intriguied her, though...who was she yelling at...and why.Was it normal for being to yell at nothing but air and throw things like balls that glowed a bright light.Nibbling her lip, she followed the girl, wondering how safe it would be to make this girl her friend.Swallowing, she called out."Uhh...excuse me..."She said, keeping agood distance between them.The last thing she wanted was for the girl to run away from Kimmy's "cold" personality.

All around her, some students passed by, looking at her and whispered,No doubt they knew who she was and were already whipsering bad things about her.Nibbling her lip, she stuck her chin out, determined to keep it together and to be strong."That...thing you did...with the glowing orb....who were you attacking....and yelling at?"

Mayu turned to face the girl talking to her. Seeing that the girl appeared much young than her. She answered, "It was simply a pest is all. A spirit with a big mouth." Realizing that she was yelling at the spirit in public she couldn't help but to get flustered. Feeling that a woman in her rank shouldn't ever be embarrassed like that. She let it go, there was a sharp tone in her soft voice, "I simple sent that pest were it belonged. There are many wise and strong spirits but that wasn't one. There is no need for spirits who are mere pests". Going on she asked nearly shouting, "Where you spying on me or something?!"

Suddenly she realized she had been rambling and being rude. "Where are my manners? I'm Mayu. A spirit tamer of sort." Giving the girl a proper smile. It seemed as if Mayu had no social skills at all. She went from charming to raising her voice in seconds.

Viola said:
Mayu turned to face the girl talking to her. Seeing that the girl appeared much young than her. She answered, "It was simply a pest is all. A spirit with a big mouth." Realizing that she was yelling at the spirit in public she couldn't help but to get flustered. Feeling that a woman in her rank shouldn't ever be embarrassed like that. She let it go, there was a sharp tone in her soft voice, "I simple sent that pest were it belonged. There are many wise and strong spirits but that wasn't one. There is no need for spirits who are mere pests". Going on she asked nearly shouting, "Where you spying on me or something?!"

Suddenly she realized she had been rambling and being rude. "Where are my manners? I'm Mayu. A spirit tamer of sort." Giving the girl a proper smile. It seemed as if Mayu had no social skills at all. She went from charming to raising her voice in seconds.

Jumping, Kimmy took a step back."Uhh..no..I wasn't spying...I was just walking by until I heard you and thought you were in trouble, until I saw what you did...and you were yelling still."She looked around, baffled."And...spirits?"She asked, looking around once more, thrn tilted her head in confusion."I see none.....but if you say so."Seeing the girl trying her best to calm herself, Kimmy did as well....kinda.

So Mayu tamed spirits, she knew not of many who could do that...unless."You follow the Goddess Hecate, don't you?"She asked amazed.She rarely ever met witches, since not many intended to reveal themselves."A pleasure to meet you, I'm Kimmy, my mother is the Goddess of Snow."She smiled sweetly."Do spirits always bother you in such a manner, or are they simply like that because they are dead?"

Lucifer wandered, rather tired from the long travels with honestly near nobody was with him so it was a lonely one releasing the smoke from his once order lips as he caught sight of two lovely ladies, unsure of what to do, he slowly made his way over to them, just to strike up simple conversation. They seemed to be the closest to interesting so he simply walked over to them.

lustfull_Sin said:
Jumping, Kimmy took a step back."Uhh..no..I wasn't spying...I was just walking by until I heard you and thought you were in trouble, until I saw what you did...and you were yelling still."She looked around, baffled."And...spirits?"She asked, looking around once more, thrn tilted her head in confusion."I see none.....but if you say so."Seeing the girl trying her best to calm herself, Kimmy did as well....kinda.

So Mayu tamed spirits, she knew not of many who could do that...unless."You follow the Goddess Hecate, don't you?"She asked amazed.She rarely ever met witches, since not many intended to reveal themselves."A pleasure to meet you, I'm Kimmy, my mother is the Goddess of Snow."She smiled sweetly."Do spirits always bother you in such a manner, or are they simply like that because they are dead?"
"Good evening. I hope you don't mind if I intrude, I have found the day rather bland with no interaction with a person in general. Hopefully you don't mind me speaking with you two."Lucifer said smiling as he gently bowed his head. "Hi, I'm Lucifer...spawn of Satan."Lucifer said nonchalantly as he extended two hands to shake with them.

Lustfull_Sin said:
He snorted."Is it my fault woman and men swoon everytime I pass by, nope.Is it my fault my father is a good looking man and my mother a beautiful woman, nope."He smiled and took another long drag of his cigarette."And you know as well as everyone else, even good ol' Nex that I don't need to be here. Earth got a bit boring and the only place I can go to have a good time is here."Not many people know his real reason for not going to Earth."Besides, I only go to class to see who I can score for the day and then leave."He shrugged and dropped his cig on the floor, stepped on it and bent over to pick it up and toss it in the trash can.

"Besides Az-"He walked over to the male and reached his hand down, his thumb gingerly stroking his lower lip."If you want me, all you have to do is ask.Out of everyone, you're the only one I'll anytime anyday, all you have to do is ask."He grinned and pulled his hand away before Azrael could bite his hand off."See you at the feast."And with that he turned and walked away, waving good bye to Zer as well."

"Ugh... I hate him so much at times, even if he is so irresistibly sexy. I may have to take him up on his offer though, he is quite good at what he does and he earned his reputation by proving as much. That's exactly what I'll do after the feast I think. I'll catch you later Zeronial. See you at the feast Joshua," Azrael said as he headed out to kill more time before the feast and decided to head to the library.

Azrael entered the library, as oblivious to his surroundings as he normally is and walked right up to Minera's desk.
"Hey Minera. Got any new books this year? I'm gonna need as much reading material as I can get, especially any book pertaining to controlling oneself and their powers. I got held back again, mainly because of the Johnson incident. What in the name of all of the Underworlds happened in here?" Azrael asked after he finished rambling and finally took in his surroundings. "And why is there a naked guy on the floor. I thought you said no sex in the library? Did you change the rules? Because if so you know that this is the first place Havok is gonna bring a conquest right?"

SpecialKay said:
Lucifer wandered, rather tired from the long travels with honestly near nobody was with him so it was a lonely one releasing the smoke from his once order lips as he caught sight of two lovely ladies, unsure of what to do, he slowly made his way over to them, just to strike up simple conversation. They seemed to be the closest to interesting so he simply walked over to them.

lustfull_Sin said:

"Good evening. I hope you don't mind if I intrude, I have found the day rather bland with no interaction with a person in general. Hopefully you don't mind me speaking with you two."Lucifer said smiling as he gently bowed his head. "Hi, I'm Lucifer...spawn of Satan."Lucifer said nonchalantly as he extended two hands to shake with them.

Kimmy turned suddenly, her cheeks pinkening when she saw the rather gorgeous being appear and introduce himself."Lucifer....."She was surprised to see the Devil's son, here...of all places.Why would the devil's son be here anyways.Seeing him extend his hand,she blushed and looked down."I am Kimmy, daughter of Khione, Goddess of the Snow.Forgive me, but I do not wish to shake your hand in greeting for fear of hurting you....both of you for that matter."She waited for them to say she was crazy or that she was just being rude and mean.

Azrael Chaosblood said:
"Ugh... I hate him so much at times, even if he is so irresistibly sexy. I may have to take him up on his offer though, he is quite good at what he does and he earned his reputation by proving as much. That's exactly what I'll do after the feast I think. I'll catch you later Zeronial. See you at the feast Joshua," Azrael said as he headed out to kill more time before the feast and decided to head to the library.

Azrael entered the library, as oblivious to his surroundings as he normally is and walked right up to Minera's desk.
"Hey Minera. Got any new books this year? I'm gonna need as much reading material as I can get, especially any book pertaining to controlling oneself and their powers. I got held back again, mainly because of the Johnson incident. What in the name of all of the Underworlds happened in here?" Azrael asked after he finished rambling and finally took in his surroundings. "And why is there a naked guy on the floor. I thought you said no sex in the library? Did you change the rules? Because if so you know that this is the first place Havok is gonna bring a conquest right?"

Minera heard the door to the library open and she groaned.Who could be coming here when they were suppose to be heading for the Great Hall getting ready for the Feast of a Thousand.Turning, she saw it was Azrael, someone she didn't want to see.As he spoke Minera could only quirk a brow."Azrael.."He continued.."Azrael..."he kept talking until he finally actknowledge the naked kid standing before.Frowning, she crossed her arms under her breasts."Sex is not permitted here and what ever Hade's son does is not my business or concern, so long as he stays away from here and the Infirmary."Because the last time she caught Havok in there, all hell broke loose, as in beakers filled cottons balls and bandages flew while Minera went on a rage.

Shaking her head, she went around her desk and pulled out a large boxx and began to fumble the contents inside.The box read lost and found, where kids intended to leave things, such as sweaters and shirts, even at times their extra pair of pants when they were finished working out."He just appeared.He came out from one of the light bulbs in the chandelier and he ruined my perfect stacks of books."She said with annoyance, since Azrael knew how serious Minera got with her stacks, since she had made Azrael replace each book when he accidently knocked down her stack."He claims to not know where he is and he speaks of some sort of machine.I don't keep up with the lingo you kids use now."She tossed a black sweater at the kid, then a pair of red shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom