Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Idea Craving

Which Element is most appealing?

• Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth

• Blood

• Immortality

• Time

• Space

• Light

• None of the above

• Total voters

Lord Dakol

Supernova
All right, so after much deliberation and thought, I have finally managed to form a roleplay that can consist of many roleplayers. First off, here's the rundown of the plot:

In the beginning of time, the universe was instantly born, and ten Elements were created. Lightning, Fire, Water, Earth, Blood, Immortality, Time, Space, Darkness, and Light. These were watched over by gods, which were also known as the Supreme Rulers. They were able to create their own world and creatures, as follows.

Lightning: Venor; winged creatures (later becoming Angels because of Light)
Fire: Core; kitsunes
Water: Altasia; mages
Earth: Obe'; werewolves
Blood: Raito; vampires
Immortality: Styx; elves
Time: Tatra; centaurs
Space: Charon; dragons
Darkness: Equinax; demons
Light: the stars; Angels, and Husks

After they were created, one of the Rulers unfortunately becomes corrupted. Greedy. After stealing the powers of Space and Time, this god put the other to "sleep", forcing them blink out from existence until they were reborn.

----------------------------

This is where our story (or stories) pick up at. After a majority ruling of which planet we will start, we can begin the character creating process and I can make the actual thread.

Of course, there is a LOT more information than here; if anyone is interested, post here and we can discuss it!

I'm very interested, hope there are more people to join soon.

Bump come one people, this could be the greatest RP eve created. Don't you want to be apart of it?

Perhaps I should just make the decision and create the thread, and maybe people will flock to it. Any preferences on the planet?

Lord Dakol said:
Perhaps I should just make the decision and create the thread, and maybe people will flock to it. Any preferences on the planet?

Nope to preferance, what ever you want it to be is fine with me.

Back
Top Bottom