Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Dark Sailor Moon RP ~ Final Spot Open!

Hikaru Sakato

Super-Earth
There is a need for one permanent player and multitude of guest players. The background can be read below:

For centuries after Sailor Moon defeated the Chaos that rested within Sailor Galaxia, the world was met with peace.

Crystal Tokyo grew and flourished into a grand metropolis which became the pillar of the world. The rulers reigned graciously with fairness and dignity. King Endymion and his wife, Neo Queen Serenity, as well as their daughter Lady Serenity were the model of a perfect family. The Sailor Senshi lived happily and enjoyed their time of amity.

Unfortunately, it was all short-lived. A villainous man with a dark heart has invaded the city. With an insatiable lust for torture, pain, and death, he manages to lift Crystal Tokyo out of its rest. One by one every Eternal Soldier falls including Neo Queen Serenity. The sudden and unimaginable loss forces the princess to accept the crown as Lady Queen Serenity.

Unable to properly cope with the loss of his wife, King Endymion begins to partake in unspeakable incestuous acts. In the end, only four soldiers remained alive. Their names became whispered amongst the civilians. They were referred to as Infinite Soldiers --- the survivors of the massacre which befell their ancestors and their comrades.

As for the assailant that haunts the shadows of the city, he still awaits the moment to destroy the final four...as long as they do not crumble on their own.

This is a Sailor Moon RP, but this is nothing like what you’ve seen or read. There are no silly poses, drawn out transformations, and no yells of “MAKE UP!” These Pretty Soldiers are in a whole new ballpark. We have made this as realistic as possible. These characters are human and undergo real problems like depression and addiction. If you’re still interested please take a look at what we need.

Please keep in mind that the follow soldiers are taken: Mars, Neptune, Pluto, Moon.
Any questions may be directed to Hikaru Sakato or Karameida Yamada.

A sample post is required for all applicants. Thank you!

APPLICATION
• Soldier
o Our soldier will be participating as a permanent member in this game.

B.M. Username:
Character Name:
Planet:
Personality:
Weapon:
Power <Will be assigned 3-4 when planet is chosen>:
Abilities <Things innate to you; Only 3>:
Skills <Things Learned; Only 3>:
RPC Image <Or Description>:
Special Interests:

• Enemies
o Our guest players will be participating for a short amount of time in this game. The amount of posts will be monitored to ensure order.

B.M. Username :
Character Name
Personality :
Weakness :
Weapon :

RE: New Dark Sailor Moon RP ~ In need of players

Hello All~

Hikaru has already semi-introduced me in her post but let me properly introduce myself;

My name is Karameida Yamada but you can just call me kara I'm sure that is much easier.
One more thing...when you make a profile send it to both Myself and Hikaru. Please and thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Karameida Yamada.

• So something more like the manga and darker parts of the anime?
    That could be interesting.

HeartCatch said:

Well not completely..
Like I said there were quite a few more detailed parts of the anime we didn't quite post up.

HeartCatch said:

Also, please keep in mind that all of the original scouts have died so all of the new soldiers are being customized by the player.

APPLICATION
• Soldier
o Our soldier will be participating as a permanent member in this game.

sexy_anime_girls_scans_129.jpg

B.M. Username: Hikaru Sakato
Character Name: Manami Kaioh
Planet:Neptune

Personality: Manami is the complete foil of her predecessor, Michiru. The young woman leads a life of lust and enticement. While Michiru's sexuality was well defined, Manami is uncertain of her own orientation. She is young and in need of attention, unable to truly use her words to express it. As the new Soldier of Affinity, Manami uses her power over the sea to aid in the fight against the unnamed invader of Crystal Tokyo. Her relationship with the others is a bit strained due to her lifestyle and the high expectations placed upon her.

Weapon: Stilettos

Power <Will be assigned 3-4 when planet is chosen>:
1. Stiletto Storm (Weather)
2. Toxic Cerulean (Poison)
3. Reflecting Submergence (Ocean)
Abilities <Things innate to you; Only 3>:
1. Underwater breathing for long periods of time
2. Poison creation
3. Weather control (as long as it involves precipitation)

Skills <Things Learned; Only 3>:
1. Dancing
2. Swimming
3. Piano (a hidden skill)

Special Interests: Enjoys spending time on the beach and in the water, being in solitude, playing music

SAMPLE POST

That evening Manami returned to her home and removed her shoes. She stepped inside of the shadowy place and concluded that no one was inside. Her eyes wandered toward the note on the table with a heavy scrawl. Her mother was asleep and had left dinner in the oven for her. Manami ran her fingers through her hair and shook her head. If only her mother knew the true nature of her work. Taking off her clothes and being the object of every man's fantasy was hardly reputable...unless you were good at it. Manami was good at it. While the young woman walked into the kitchen, she glanced outside onto the patio where a black cat sat. It looked at her and walked off. Manami turned on the oven and went upstairs to let her mother she was at least home. She hit the top of the stairs and realized that something was not right.

"Mama?" Manami called out into the dark hallway. There was a continuous grunting sound but no other noise was heard from the bedroom. She got closer and the noise became louder and more distinct. Peeking into the room, the moonlight showed a figure moving upon the bed above another body and a pool of red. The sheets and the floor was saturated with the fluids. The figure propped itself up and looked over to the girl in the doorway with an evil smile. The body of Manami's dead mother covered in blood and semen lay immobile and frightened. The thing levitated into the air and vanished in black smoke and a laugh filled the room. Manami stared blankly at the woman in the bed and dropped to her knees screaming.

B.M. Username : Karameida Yamada
Character Name : Akahana Meioh
Planet : Pluto
Personality : Akahana is cynical and distant but responsible and cool headed. Not an overly emotional person.
Weapon : Ring Blade
Power :
1- Dead Scream
2- Chrono's Typhoon
3- Garnet Ball
Abilities :
1- Inter-dimensional Portal opening
2- Chrono-Kenisis
3- Chrono-Lock
Skills :
1- High Agility
2- High Speed
3- Highly Flexible
RPC Image : Akahana Meioh
Special Interests : Akahana loves drinking and spends most of her time with alcohol somewhere on or near her.

-B u m p -​

-B u m p -​

-B u m p -​

I'd be sorely tempted to join, but my Solider wouldn't exactly fit in with the normal ones. Considering she's rather complicated, and probably outside of the norm. XD

TheDarkerMe said:
I'd be sorely tempted to join, but my Solider wouldn't exactly fit in with the normal ones. Considering she's rather complicated, and probably outside of the norm. XD

so?
None of them are really normal anymore Want to apply fill it out and sent it to us ^^

She's my actual OC, and I'm not sure how she'd fit in with this equation. As she's not typically part of a team, ever. She's from a rather complicated background, that in the end of it all - makes her a Moon senshi of sort.

TheDarkerMe said:
She's my actual OC, and I'm not sure how she'd fit in with this equation. As she's not typically part of a team, ever. She's from a rather complicated background, that in the end of it all - makes her a Moon senshi of sort.

Well like I said if you are interested send us in the bio. Although there are only 4 senshi's left and we are living together we arnt exactly "friends" its more we stay together out of a necessity nothing more. While friendships and more can develop it doesnt really start that way. Most fights will most likely take place 1x1 and there will be very minimal group fights.

Back
Top Bottom