Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Valchyrie and I

¤ ¤ ¤ Mellany Berry ¤ ¤ ¤

Mellany had her red earphone on, her red sunglasses with orange glasses in them, and purple eyes hidden behind the glasses. Her hair was a beautiful color, light blue down to the middle of it, where it started going light purple. She had her hair put up in two ponytails, with some of her hair going down over her forehead and a little down over the sunglasses. She had some faint purple lipstick on too, and a smoke in her mouth. She was dressed in a light green top that was held up by two strings going to her neck and around it, being locked around her neck there. On her lower body, she was wearing a matching light green skirt that went down to her knees, and some sandals on her feet. She had blue nail polish on her toes and fingernails. Her MP3 player was stuffed down between her breasts. She was a beautiful girl indeed. Her looks beat that of anyone really, then again, it was all about what you were into as a person, if she wasn't the style or type you liked, then of course she wouldn't be the most beautiful thing you had seen. She wasn't the one with the biggest breasts and ass, but she had a little under normal sized chest, and her ass was small and firm. She loved her own looks, the only thing she needed was a few piercings and tattoos, but those were already planned for, she was just waiting for the piercer and the tattooist to get the time to actually make it on her.

She walked into the bar in the underground society. This was an illegal place, and you could only get down to this part of the world through a secret passage, and no one could find it unless you were into these things, you could look forever, but you wouldn't find anything, not even the police or FBI or any other agency would be able to find it. Though Mellany had found her way to it and she loved this society, so much better than the 'other world' that always just fought for power and money, this wasn't a place like that, this place, was freedom. She smiled at the thought of it, taking a drag from her smoke. She loved it, there was nothing better than being free and doing whatever you wanted too without getting scolded or being worried about what others might think. This was also the society she was practising her music skills in. She could sing beautifully and play the guitar very nicely too. To return to where we were, she had just entered a bar that she had only been to a few times, but she had loved it, though this night was the first night that she was actually going to play in the bar, and they had the equipment she would need to play and sing, which was the reason to why she had nothing else with her, besides her wallet and MP3 player, and her wallet was hidden the same place as her MP3 player was.

The bar was cozy. The lights had been dimmed and there were couches placed in a circle formation with one entrance to the couches and a table in the middle. There were comfortable chairs with tables too, and there were a lot of room really, so she would have a big audience it seemed, but this was the early evening, and she was actually the only one there for the time being, besides the bartender that was just cleaning and getting ready for the customers. She sat at the bar and looked at him "I'd like a beer thank you." the bartender smiled at her "Sure, it's on it's way. Your early out tonight aren't you?" Mellany smiled at him slightly "I am yes, but I've had a rather stressful day and I just wanted to get away from it all, relax a little before everyone begins to show up, so I can gather my thoughts and just be myself." the bartender nodded, smiling at her and handing her the beer after opening it and pouring it into a cup "Sounds like a good idea really, we could all use a time like that once in a while." he said and nodded softly "Just call if you need anything, I'm just going to get things ready around here." she smiled and nodded "Sure, don't let me disturb you." and with that, the bartender went back to preparing the bar, while Mellany was taking drags from her cigarette and sips from her beer in the barstool at the bar counter itself.​

~Alexia~

Alexia was a 19 year old child prodigy who had spent her life being home schooled by nannies or whoever her fathers current love interest had been. She lived in a large apartment building near the heart of the city. Her father was a big shot, she didn't know exactly what he did but he was always away for business trips. Sometimes he'd be gone for months at a time. He always told her he loved her before he left, but sometimes she didn't think it was true. It had been three weeks since he had left this time, and she hadn't gotten so much as a call from him. Her current nanny was a drunk, and she told her it was time for her to get out. She was all alone now.

She hugged her old and worn teddy bear hard. "At least you still love me." She whispered. Looking at the time, she decided that it was best for her to leave now. She was getting antsy and needed her fix from her suppliers. She went to her drawer and saw her reflection in the vanity. She was completely naked right now. Her large breasts had finally stopped growing it seemed. She no longer had the figure of an ironing board, but an hourglass, a figure most women died for. Sometimes she barely recognized herself. There were dark circles underneath her eyes, and her skin was a lot paler than it used to be. She shook her head and then opened her drawers, finding a large black sweater dress to wear. She slid it onto her body and then fastened the belt around it. She didn't need to wear panties where she was going.

Slipping on her high heels, she grabbed a few bills on her dresser and shoved them in her pocket. She looked back at Mr. Meowmers and waved sadly. "I know you don't like it when I do this, but I need it. I'll be back." She said with a smile and then left her room. She went to the elevator and then waited slowly to get to the bottom floor. She didn't need to lock the door since there were security guards everywhere watching the premises. She was asked if she needed a ride, but she shook her head no. She didn't want her father to know where she'd go every week. Getting to the place was very hard the first time, but after each time it became easier and easier.

After a good forty five minutes, she arrived at her destination, a place where not many people knew about. It was a little early, but she didn't mind. She sat down at her favorite seat on the couch and crossed her legs. She was shaking a little bit, knowing she was very close to getting her fix. Drugs had made everything less painful for her.

Mellany was sitting at the bar counter still when a new customer came into the bar, a girl, looking rather young really, still in her teenage years clearly. Mellany was 22 herself, so she was out of her teenage years, though she missed those years most of the time. But taken that she was 22 years old, and this girl was at least a couple of years younger than her, the girl was more developed, body wise, than Mellany was. And even though a lot of women would die for a body like that girl, Mellany wasn't that much affected by it, mostly because her life didn't really have any kind of affection in it. Her life had been one big roller-coaster really. When she was a small kid, she was sent back and forth between foster homes and foster parents and what else they could try to put her in. Why? Her parents had died in an aeroplane crash, no one had survived that crash, and it had left Mellany alone at the age of five. From that day, she had been impossible to control for anyone, always causing trouble, always doing the opposite of what you told her to do, if she felt like it. She broke things, stole things, got into fights very often, and it was too much for the foster families, and yet, the child care system kept sending her to different homes, until she reached the age of 14, where she suddenly disappeared, and no one could find her. From that moment on, she lived by herself, on the streets, trailers, houses, whatever she could break into really. But as the years passed, she of course had to find something more stable, and despite her brat behaviour, she had always practised singing and playing the guitar, and that was how she got along in life now.

But back to reality. She was at the bar, and the girl had entered. She turned back to the bar counter and took a drag of her smoke, sighing a little. What a place to be for a teenager, she shouldn't have to be in a place like this at her age. She took another sip of her beer and shrugged a little again. Why did she even care about the girl? She didn't know why she cared about anyone anymore, but she seemed to keep caring for people younger than herself, than were in bad surroundings and such, and this was a teenage girl in a bar that was illegal first of all, and had drug dealers, men trying to hit on every living thing, as long as it was of female gender, they didn't care about the age. Mellany just shook her head and finished her beer, putting money down on the table for it and looked over at the bartender "Another beer please." the bartender nodded softly and opened another beer, pouring it into a clean glass and handed it to her "Remember you have to play tonight, don't get too buzzed." Mellany just rolled her eyes "I think I've been drinking so long and so much through my years, that it takes a lot more than a couple of beers to even get me near to feel a little affection from the alcohol." the bartender shrugged "Just saying." he said and went back to preparing the bar.

It took an hour or so, then the bar was completely filled, and Mellany had disappeared from the bar counter. She was in the back of the bar, strumming her guitar a little to see if it was in tune. She practised a few tones with her voice to make sure that she could hit the tones she had to get into, and then she was ready. The bartender grabbed the microphone for the speakers and announced "We have a live performance tonight, just a single song, but it's her first time singing and playing here, even though she's been coming here for some time. Give a hand for Mellany Berry." people started clapping, and Mellany appeared on the stage. She had the most beautiful guitar, blue and gorgous (http://media.photobucket.com/image/blue%20guitar/jhay_kenaz/untitled.jpg?o=48) and she adjusted the microphone on the stage to fit her height. She wasn't the tallest person either, rather small really. "Good evening, I know this might not just be the crowd for this song, but it's the lyrics I want you to listen too. It's a strong song that have helped me through a lot of things in my life, so enjoy." she said, a British accent shinning through as she spoke, though when she sang, it was gone completely. And now she started playing and singing her song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI)​

As the place began to fill up with people of all sorts of backgrounds and culture, Alexia recognized one of her dealers. He had on a romani suit, and was rather tall and thin. She made no move go greet him because he saw her. He was well aware of where she sat every Thursday. He made a beeline straight for the bar and then got two drinks, then came to her and sat down. She looked up at him pathetically. "You know I don't drink. I'm nineteen years old." She said, digging her hands into her pockets. The man chuckled and placed the drinks on the table, then wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Come on, baby. Nobody cares if you have a drink here. Its not like you drove here or anything. Take the time to relax. You're shaking." Alexia glared at him and then pulled out a few bills. "This is enough for my week supply. You have it, right?" She couldn't even hold her hand steady. She had to start coming here more often so she wouldn't get like this. The man simply smiled. "Of course, however..." He trailed off when the announcer said something about a new performer. Alexia was not paying any mind, she was focused on getting what she needed.

"I'd like to listen to this song before I deal. Take a drink. It will help you relax." Alexia narrowed her eyes and then grabbed the cocktail. She sniffed it once and it smelled of vodka and fruit juice. At least he had good taste in women's drinks. She looked at the performer Melany and listened to her sing. She had a very soothing voice and for a minute she forgot that she was going through a withdraw. She had recognized her before the last few times she had been here, but never stopped to talked to her. She never talked to anyone. By the time the song was done, she had finished her drink. "Here you go," The man said, stuffing a paper baggy in her pocket. Alexia gave him the money and was about to stand up, but his hand was firmly on her waist. "Would you like to do a little something while we're here?" He whispered, his breath hot against her neck. She looked at him and then nodded. "Good, this one is on me."

He grabbed her arm and pulled up her sleeve. "Hey, what are you doing?" Alexia demanded, trying to tug her arm away from him. "Don't be that way. You need to start learning how to shoot up. Just hold still." She shook her head. "Let go, I'm happy with where I am, thank you. I don't need to get into anything else!"

When she was done singing and playing, people clapped and whistled after her. She smiled a little and nodded to them, bowing slightly "Thank you." she said into the microphone and then walked down from the stage again. She loved the music, she loved seeing people get satisfied with the songs she sang for them, of course there were also these times where people didn't get happy with the song choices she made, but she usually just ignored it and told herself that it was just for practise sake, and not get too down about it. She shrugged a little at the thought anyway though, and walked up to the bar again, though there weren't room for her anymore, people had taken every available seat in the bar, as far as she could see. "Bartender, a drink please, and three shots." she said. The bartender nodded and quickly found what she wanted, made her drink and shots and handed it to her on a tray. She nodded and paid him, and then looked around in the bar. There were actually room at one couch, only a guy and the girl from earlier were sitting there. She nodded to herself and walked over to the couch area, slipping into the couch and putting her tray on the table.

She looked at them "Don't mind me sitting here do you? I mean, I figured since this was the only place that wasn't completely taken up, it would be okay that I sat down." she grabbed her drink and took a sip of it. Then she found her cigarettes down at her left breast and her lighter and lit one, taking a drag of it and blowing out the smoke. She looked over at the two people again and shrugged a little "I don't suppose any of you two has some injection drugs I could get do you?" she asked, smiling a little at them and just waiting for an answer now. Yes, she was a drug addict too, she loved the drugs, she loved the alcohol, and she loved sex too, or well, she thought she did, she had never had that affection, as mentioned earlier. She shrugged at the thought again and shook her head a little "Or would I have to go to someone else to get what I would want?" she smiled, taking another drag of her smoke again and blowing out the smoke slowly, then took another sip of her drink and smiled at the two again.​

By the time Mellany had sat next to the table, Alexia already had a good dose of the syringe. Her eyes were wide as she experienced the heroin for the first time. Her dealer was helping himself to her vulnerable body, his fingers underneath her dress and taking advantage of her decision not to wear panties. When he saw her, he did not stop or have any shame in what he was doing. He was also high off his ass and he had wanted her since she first showed up here. He grinned slyly and then moved his free hand into his pocket and gave her a full syringe. "Hey sweetheart. My name is Garret. You're lucky you get to sit with us. We're having fun. Can't you see how much she's enjoying it?" He chuckled and then looked Mellany up and down. "I like the way you sing. I bet it sound nice when you're moaning from a cock in your little ass."

Laughing, he kissed Alexia's neck and moved her hand to his cock. Alexia looked at the woman finally and realized she was the same one on the stage. She could barely focus on her, and didn't really here anything she was saying. She did notice something though. "You smell so good," Alexia told her, and then reached over to rest her arm on the back of the couch behind Mellany. She smiled, ignoring Garrets advances. She was too busy experiencing something that made her feel so good. She couldn't feel any pain, or negative emotions. She felt so free.

Mellany looked at Garret enjoying his little catch next to him. She took the syringe from him and smiled a little when he told her that she was singing great. She laughed a little as he mentioned a cock in her tight little ass and just smiled at him "Unfortunately for you, you'll never find out of that." she smiled and placed the syringe at a vein on her right arm before pushing it in. She closed her eyes as she felt it sink into her vein and into her blood, and then she started pressing the heroin into her bloodstream and smiled as she felt it start to move around in her body. It was making her feel so great, it wasn't the first time she took something like this, that was for sure, but everytime, it felt like the first time for her, and it was amazing. When she had emptied the syringe into her arm, she pulled it out and put it on the table and took a sip of her drink again, and then taking one of her shots, smiling and swallowing it all at once, now having half of her drink left and two shots. She looked over at Garret again when he moved the girl's hand to his cock and just smiled a little, though she heard the girl's comment and smiled over at her "Thank you." she said with a nod.

She took another sip of her drink before laughing a little and shaking her head slightly. "You know, I just thought of something funny really." she said, smiling at Garret. Then she suddenly grabbed the syringe and jammed it into Garret's right eye, grinning at him "This was what I thought funny. Isn't it just as fun as lying hands on a girl who can't defend herself? Force her into this when she doesn't want too?" she grinned, twisting the syringe around a little, not having jammed it all the way through his eye, but just into his eye, a bloody mess appearing in his face because of it. "See, this is my kind of fun, your kind of fun is rape, this is an illegal business, so you can't do anything, to bad you tried your small tricks on a teenager with me near you." she laughed and sat back, letting the syringe stay in his eye and took a sip of her drink and a second shot, having a quarter of her drink left now, and one shot. "I suggest you leave and go to the hospital before it gets too late, I doubt that a syringe that have had heroin in it is going to be good for your health if you let it stay in your eye for too long." she laughed again, moving her hand back behind the couch to where Alexia had put her arm behind Mellany, and trailed her fingers in circles on the girl's hand slowly.​

Garret screamed in pain as Mellany jammed the syringe into his eye socket. He saw red as he went up to reach for her arm. "You crazy bitch!!!!" He screamed as he felt her moving it around. The people next to him jumped up from the seats, and the whole room went quiet, all except Garrets screams of agony. Blood dripped down his face as he staggered away from the two girls. He pulled they syringe out and then dropped it to the floor, holding his eye. As Mellany spoke, a few scowls were turned his way. This may have been an underground business, but most of the people here were surprisingly honorable. They liked drugs, they liked sex, but they did not like being put at a level of a common criminal. Common criminals were the ones who raped innocent young girls. "Isn't anyone going to help me here!?" He shouted at all of them, however he got no answer except for the sound of the music starting up once more. The people went back to their socializing and he was left running out of the building.

All the while Alexia had watched every moment of it and then started to giggle a little. She had other dealers, she wasn't attached to any particular one. When Mellany sat back down beside her she curled up to the womans body and continued to giggle as she fell over, her head now rested in her lap. "Thank you. That guy was really getting annoying." She said to her, reaching for one of the drinks on the table and pouring it straight into her mouth. After a moment she pulled down her dress and then closed her eyes. She was still awake, but the lights were making her dizzy. Her giggling stopped all of a sudden and she frowned. "He'll probably come back and try to get revenge though. I'd watch myself if I were you."

Mellany watched Garret amused as he went into a rage, but a rage where he could do nothing. She just laughed a little as no one helped him, even though he thought they would have. This was also a reason why she loved this underground society. Crimes down here, were different from the crimes on the surface, here, people liked the sex, sure, but if forced upon anyone, especially younger girls, then it's like the paedophiles in the surface prisons, they get beaten, badly. She smiled at the thought and just watched Garret run out of the building now, probably going towards the nearest hospital to get some help, though she doubted he would be treated nicely with his bloody eye and his way of talking to people, then again, she didn't really care for him or for his condition, she cared for the condition of the girl at the moment, though she seemed fine, besides slightly affected by the drugs though.

She watched the people in the bar go back to talking normally together again and listening to the music that was playing over the bar's speakers. At the same time she had heard the girl giggle now and before she knew it, the girl's head was resting in her lap. She smiled a little and shook her head "There's no need to thank me, just gave him what he deserved, besides, it was fun." she smiled, taking her last shot and letting the girl take the rest of her drink. She then put a hand on the girl's head and rubbed it gently with a smile "He can come back if he want too, the result will be the same or worse, so that's up to him really." she giggled and ran her hand through the girl's hair softly and slowly "Now my Darling, where do you live? I think it's best we get you back home to your parents, or at least to the place you live at." she smiled.​

Alexia took a minute to gather her thoughts. She was slowly getting over the first hill of her first time doing heroine. She could now see Mellany clearly and she blushed, then sat up quickly. Her vision began to blur again and she moved her hand to her forehead, breathing heavily. "What the..." She whispered and then remembered that she had been shot up on another drug. It was different but it felt too strong for her. She looked at Mellany and then shook her head. "My parents? Ugh..I'll take you to my apartment. I don't know if I can make it alone anyway...And you might want to stay with me for a few days anyway. That guy is probably going to be looking for you, and my place is the safest place to be." She slowly rose to her feet, the room spinning around her. She didn't want to mess with that heroine shit. It felt good, sure. But she had lost grip with reality. At least ecstasy, coke and weed did not make her completely lose it.

She took Mellany's hand and then led her out of the place. They were both drunk, probably but they'd be walking on foot anyway. "You know," Alexia began, looking at her feet as she walked. "Your song was soothing. I can understand why now...It's because my mother used to sing to me. She's gone now, though. I live with my father, but he's always away. So its just me most of the time. I'm sure he won't mind an extra guest." She paused, and wondered why she was being so open. She never talked to anyone but Mr. Meowmers. "My name is Alexia. I remember your name. Or at least your first name anyway."

Mellany wasn't really drunk at all, she couldn't even feel the effect of alcohol yet, as said, it took a lot for her to get just a slight buzz, so what she had done, had been completely under control, besides for the fact that she had taken the heroin that she had been given from Garret a few moments before the whole scene happened. She smiled a little as the girl suddenly sat up fast from her lap and nodded softly "I'll follow you home, I won't stay for more than one night though, besides, I can take him on if I want too, he can't do anything to me." she smiled and stood up after emptying her last shot and finishing her drink. She looked at the teen for a moment and let her take her hand and follow her out of the bar, Mellany's own guitar on her back as they walked now.

"I love singing, it's the one thing I know how to do in life, other than that, I'm completely stupid and dumb." she laughed a little and shook her head "I live with it though, it's what I know how to do, and drugs and alcohol of course." no, sex wasn't a part of that, she was a virgin, and if you asked her, she would probably always be one, as said earlier, she never had any kind of affection from other people really. She shrugged a little "At least you have a father, be happy for that. I know it can seem annoying most of the time, but you do not wish to live without one, I speak from experience." she shrugged slightly and just followed her to the apartment she lived in, walking into it with her and looking around a little. "My name is Mellany Berry." she said with a small smile, looking around the apartment a little "Where's your room? I'd like to make sure you get into bed safely."​

As Alexia lead Mellany into the large apartment building, they were stopped by one of her fathers personal body guards. He had seen Alexia go out all the time and come back walking a little strange, but all doubts were cleared in his head tonight. She looked awful and if her father came back and ever saw her like this he'd be shot on the spot. "Alexia....who is this?" He demanded, stepping in front of the elevator so they could not walk passed him. "She's a friend...now move. Its late and I want to go to bed. I offered her a place to stay. She is my guest and you're being very rude." Alexia glared at him. The man looked at her confused and then sighed. He'd have to put some extra men upstairs just in case this street urchin tried anything funny. Stepping aside he let them walk passed.

Alexia rolled her eyes and then pressed the Elevator button. It took a minute or two to get to the floor where her bedroom was. She led Mellany in and ten shut the door. "Its nice to meet you." She said quietly and then went to her vanity and emptied her pockets off all the drugs she had bought tonight. "I am greatful for a father who lets me live this way. I do not take him for granted. I just found someone that would always be there for me..." She walked to her bed and moved the see through canopy sheets to make an opening and then offered Mellany to take a seat.

Mellany let the girl take care of everything with the guard that asked who she was. She knew better than talking with guards on the upper part of the society, she had a bad mouth when it came to talking with those people, and she would rather not talk like that to anyone who didn't deserve it, but it was how she was, and she couldn't help it always. She shrugged a little as the guards let them pass by him and take the elevator up into the room that Alexia lived in apparently. She walked into the room when they reached it and looked around slightly, nodding a little. She then watched Alexia take out all of her drugs and put them down before she walked to her bed apparently.

She walked over to the bed and sat down when there had been made room for her and shrugged slightly. "So, I'm glad that you actually have a place to stay, and have a place to be safe. But I'm not going to stay for more than tonight, I'd rather like getting back down to the underground society, the guy can't hurt me, I'll break his neck if he tries too, so don't worry about it." she smiled at Alexia and padded her head softly "Now, wouldn't you like me to let you get some sleep? It's late, and you've been drugged quite badly, so you should sleep, I'll sleep on the couch in the living room." she said with a smile, rubbing Alexia's back softly.

Back
Top Bottom