Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Perfect Memory~ PonyXDark

PonyRoxas

Planetoid
Name: Rhen
Sex: Female
Looks: Dark brown hair that is usually in a ponytail. Sky blue eyes and her clothing depends on the day. Slim build.
Personality: Bold, confident, strong, but is easily scared.
Bio: Born to a rich family, she had everything going good for her in life. Even a new boyfriend by the name of Nathan Ravenwood; the son of a wealthy family. Then one day, a man dressed in rags who claims to be a vampire contacts her and solicits her to help his clan. Apparently, werewolves have begun to destroy his clan and only Rhen, and three others foretold by a gypsy (who now takes the form of a hawk by the vampire's side) named Gleda. She is currently searching for the first of the three others.
6599kyonko1_super_display-1.jpg

PonyRoxas said:
Looks: Dark brown hair that is usually in a ponytail. Sky blue eyes and her clothing depends on the day. Slim build.
Bio: Born to a rich family, she had everything going good for her in life. Even a new boyfriend by the name of Nathan Ravenwood; the son of a wealthy family. Then one day, a man dressed in rags who claims to be a vampire contacts her and solicits her to help his clan. Apparently, werewolves have begun to destroy his clan and only Rhen, and three others foretold by a gypsy (who now takes the form of a hawk by the vampire's side) named Gleda. She is currently searching for the first of the three others.

Name: Sai
Sex: Male
Looks: Silver hair, Icy blue eyes (ignore the eye color in the pic), clothing depends on his disguise. Also can be a silver werewolf.
Personality: Calm, protective (to a degree), hotheaded (at times)
Bio: The son of the alpha werewolf of the pack Sunset Storms, Sai was to be its next leader. Then hunters appeared, destroying his home, family, and the pack he was to lead. Now Sai walks through life in the disguise of a human, hoping to find any lost Sunset members and reunite the pack once again.
T129386993055e606c0365a75814b2853041a4d941e02.jpg

Darkstar18 said:
PonyRoxas said:

Name: Sai
Sex: Male
Looks: Silver hair, green eyes, clothing depends on his disguise. Also can be a silver werewolf.
Personality: Calm, protective (to a degree), hotheaded (at times)
Bio: The son of the alpha werewolf of the pack Sunset Storms, Sai was to be its next leader. Then hunters appeared, destroying his home, family, and the pack he was to lead. Now Sai walks through life in the disguise of a human, hoping to find any lost Sunset members and reunite the pack once again.
T129386993055e606c0365a75814b2853041a4d941e02.jpg

~Walking diligently, Rhen listened to the sound of the forest floor as it crunched under her feet. The smell of leaf mold permeated the air. Why of all places was she sent here? That vampire or whatever he was, was definitely a kook! He didn't even look like a vampire. His skin wasn't pale and his eyes weren't red. Instead he had violet hair and dashing brown eyes, the color of melted chocolate.
The girl shook her head, brown tresses falling over her shoulder. Rhen's ponytail was meant to keep her hair from doing that. But it had gotten so long lately that keeping it behind her was a whole other adventure.
Once she reached the edge of the forest, she felt nothing but cold. Of course, the first person she was to find HAD to be in the arctic. So cold was the air that her breath froze into ice crystals on contact. Again the loony hobo who thought himself a vampire told her she would have dreams of where the people were. Vivid dreams that would send her thinking they were real.
Now as she stood here on this frozen landscape, she was starting to think he was all the more insane. But, nevertheless, Rhen trudged on. Vampire at her back with hawk in tow.

-Sai sat in a warm building, he had no idea where he was. He wasn't to keen on this whole human thing yet. All he wanted to do was find Sunset's lost members and lead the pack as he was supposed to. ~Now that Father and Mother are gone I guess I would be the one to lead.~ He really kind of liked the idea of being leader of his own pack but first he had to find his pack. he groaned and covered his face in his hands. His silver 'hair' draping over his hand through the spaces between his fingers. "What am I going to do now?" he asked himself.

~Rhen trudged through the snow that was now up to her knees. The cold was seeping in through her clothing and it made her teeth chatter uncontrollably. The so called vampire seemed perfectly fine...as did the hawk for that matter. She cursed the day they were conceived.
The hawk spoke, "Look, Rhen. Up ahead. I see smoke from a cottage." Gleda, as this was her name, was originally a gypsy from the same realm as the vampire whose name was Matric. She still had her powers but her magic was weak in the human world and it forced her into her spirit animal form. Still, with weak magic, she could still modify her vision to see farther. And that was how she spotted the cottage.
Matric growled, "How the hell can you see a cottage? Were miles away from any civilization."
The hawk promptly replied, "My magic, you clout!"
Rhen groaned as the two bickered once again. They reminded her of a married couple... She stopped short when she saw the cottage as well. Of course, it was only a small light...but one nevertheless. She began to run towards it, knowing the first person was in there and so was warmth.

-With his acute hearing abilities, ones he gets for being a werewolf, Sai could hear footsteps that seemed to be at least a mile or two away. He got up out of his seat and opened the door, sniffing the cold arctic air for the smell of the newcomer. His eyes widened as he remembered something his father once told him. ~When you smell a smell that seems so irresistible then you have found your soul mate, But beware they can sometimes be human. We werewolves must never mix with humans.~ "I sure hope who ever this is isn't human." Sai said to himself as he realized this smell means he has found his mate for life.

~The trio ran quickly to the cottage which was, of course, quite a few miles away. By the time they were even two miles away they needed to rest. But their sweat was beginning to freeze in the arctic air and Gleda's wings were icing over. If they didn't get there soon, they might never make it.
Rhen continued on ignoring her tired limbs. Sky blue eyes blurred from the cold. Body shaking madly. Finally, after what seemed like hours but was probably only minutes, they made it to the porch of the cottage and stepped on it.
A cloying scent so powerful invaded Rhen's nostrils and stopped her heart. She looked up into the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen. Her heart beat faster and her cheeks warmed over. This man was... there was something different about him...
Matric cleared his throat and interrupted the moment.
Rhen stepped back a bit, still shaking from the cold, and said, "May we stay here? I need to speak to you about something and if we don't find somewhere to stay soon, we'll die from the cold." Well that was rather blunt.

-Sai looked down at the girl, the HUMAN girl. His emerald green eyes squinted a little at the beginning of a glare, but he moved out of the way to let them in none the less. Yep. This was definitely the girl who was to be his mate, the one whose smell he couldn't resist. "Don't touch anything." He said to them as the all walked in. "Would you like something to eat or drink?" Sai asked more politely as he walked into the small, but cozy living room with the three.

~Shivering, the trio walked into the warm cottage and sat down on the floor before the fire that the man had created. At the mention of something to drink, hot cocoa immediately flooded Rhen's mind. "Do you have hot cocoa by any chance? You know...to warm us up?"
Matric and Gleda looked at her quizzically. "What is...cocoa," Gleda asked.
Rhen looked at the two surprised. They didn't know? How bizarre! Maybe they really were from another realm. She ignored the question and looked to the man. If he didn't know what it was as well..she think she would cry.

-Sai looked at the two suspiciously. he shook his head and turned to the brown haired girl. "Yes i have hot coco." He turned to the the kitchen and began preparing the water. All the while listening in on what the three were talking about. They were talking in hushed voices. Although he could hear every word, That girls smell was throwing off his concentration. ~Gosh...What a distraction this one is.~ He thought to himself.

~Rhen, Matric, and Gleda all were huddling together waiting for the man to come back and give hot cocoa. Matric said in his gruff voice, "I think you should just say it outright to him. I did to you, Rhen and you eventually beleived."
Rhen glared, "No. Im still skeptical about all this. And who knows. Maybe if I outright tell him he'll think us freaks and try to kill us!" She looked over at the man's form, his back turned. He looked huge. Like he could kill one hundred bears with one fell swoop. But he was so sexy... she had to bite her lip and look away to quell her feelings. "I'll tell him my story first."
Gleda chirped the hawk equivalent of a sigh and flew onto the man's shoulder. "May I have a word with you, mister.....what is your name?"
Rhen's mouth dropped. She was sure he would freak out at the talking hawk.

-Sai looked at the hawk perched on his shoulder. "The name is Sai." he said. "And i guess it depends on what it is you want to talk to me about." As he finished the hot coco he went into the living room and handed the two their cups. He saw the girl look at him dumbfounded. "What?" he asked the looked at the hawk. "Oh yeah, I'm used to talking hawks. I hear the all the time. Any ways you wanted to talk?" He asked the Hawk.

~Rhen just stared at the man. Used to talking hawks? What kind of crazy parallel dimension did she step into. Gleda simply ruffled her feathers a bit and preened her wings. Obviously not phased by the man acting like this was normal, she began, "We are not just here by coincidence young man. This young girl here has a destiny far beyond that of any here. Her name is Rhen and she wishes to tell you something." The hawk looked expectantly to the human girl.
Rhen gulped. Guess she had to just tell him straight. ~Thanks Gleda,~ she silently thought. Taking a shaky breath, she began. "Well....ummm... My name is Rhen. Lets start with that. This is Matric and this is Gleda." She pointed to the vampire and the hawk respectively. "What is your name?"
Rhen was sure that Gleda had already asked this... but the man seemed a little pff so it was kind of understandable that he missed the question...she guessed.

- He sighed. "I already told your friend Gleda, my name is Sai." He sat down in one of the chairs in the living room placed a round the fire pit. "I guess I must tell you my little secret as well. I am a werewolf, formerly of the pack Sunset Storms." He sat back. "And now continue. This seems interesting."

~At the mention of werewolf Matric growled and lunged at Sai. "I thought I smelled a rat!"
Rhen screamed. Matric really was a vampire! He was telling the truth! The angry vampire's fangs sank deep into the flesh of Sai's shoulder. Sai was much taller than Matric, but the vampire had some strength! Blood dribbled down onto the floor.
Gleda squawked and flew out of the way. Great. How would they convince Sai to come with them now?

-Sai was unprepared for the vampires attack. He was blown over and shoved to the floor. He felt the sting of the fangs sinking into his skin. Suddenly and unwillingly Sai changed to werewolf form. He looked like an over sized well muscled wolf. He kicked Matric away with his hind paws. and jumped up. His silver fur fluffed up so he looked even bigger then he really was, He was also bigger the he average werewolf, for he was and alpha by blood. He then lunged at Matric, tackling the vimpire to the floor and knocking over chairs and the couch.

~Rhen moved quickly to the corner and mashed herself up against the wall. With teeth and claws flying, she didn't want to be in the way and injure herself. Then again, this needed to be stopped. But she was so scared. Never before had her heart been seized with so much fear!
Matric gracefully dodged the heavy wolf's attacks. He was used to fighting much larger and clumsier opponents then himself. This would be a breeze. He slashed at the Sai with nails that were suddenly longer and sharper. His eyes glowed red with hate for the werewolf. "YOU BROKE THE PACT," he roared.
Gleda landed on Rhen's shoulder and cowered as well. Shew had seen fights between vampires and werewolves. From experience, she knew they were something to avoid lest you wanted to die.
Matric smiled with hateful satisfaction when his nails connected with flesh.

-As Sai felt the vampires nails slice through his skin he flipped. With blinding speed and paw work, Sai snatched up the vampire and threw him into the cabin wall. The wall collapsed and sai was on the vamp in an instant. He pinned him down. "I didn't break any pact! I don't even know what you are talking about!" In Sai's werewolf form his voice was deep and gruff, as compared to his softer more human like voice in his other form. "Why the hell did you attack me!? I have never done anything to hurt you. All I want is my pack back." He then picked up the vampire and Threw him again this time without realizing it, he threw him in Rhen's direction. Sai jumped over to the vampire, yet from just being in the wet snow his paws slipped and one claw sliced the girl on the arm.

~Rhen cowered even more as she saw the lithe form of Matric sailing towards her. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Sai jump in the vampire's path. Perhaps to rescue them? Searing pain sliced through her left arm. She didn't even realize what had happened until she looked down. Blood traveled in scarlet rivulets down her arm. The wolf had sliced through her thick coat in a single swipe?
Matric saw his opening and lunged at the wolf pinning his large frame to the ground. He smiled devilishly and bared his extended fangs high above Sai's neck.
Gleda saw the blood and screeched. Then she saw the vampire. What was she to do? Matric was a healer but with him fighting Rhen would likely lose her life. She did the only thing that came to mind. The gypsy turned hawk, summoned her ancestral powers and a dark cloud of swirling faces surrounded her tiny form. She opened her beak and a booming voice filled the room. "Cease your petty fight. The time for death is not yet here."
Rhen felt the voice in her chest as her blood loss made her head sway. She slumped against the wall.

-Sai was shoved to the floor by the vampire with great force. He began to struggle when a smell hit his nose, blood. With the little bit of wiggle room Matric allowed him to have Sai saw that Rhen was bleeding, And she was bleeding bad. This is my fault. He thought to himself. Have i killed her?
Sai lay there in werewolf form, not daring to move, for he feared if he did he might hurt the human girl again. He didn't change to human form for werewolf form was his real form and it took energy for him to remain human, he used most of that already today. Matric wouldn't let Sai go, instead he leaned into his ear. "Don't you see what you have done?" He asked the wolf menacingly. "Because you wolves are so blind and stupid you nearly killed her!" Sai lay his ears back. He didn't want to hear Matric tell him again what he already knew. That was why Sai never liked to get close to anyone or anything, he always ended up losing them.

~Gleda's ancient magic didn't work, and Rhen was still bleeding out. If somethin didn't happen soon.. Rhen ignored the dizzy feeling and stood up. Blood gushed out quickly with each struggled movement, pooling beneath her feet. "Please stop," she said in a whisper. The blood loss was making everything harder to do. She then gathered all her strength and screamed, "STOP!"
Matric flinched at the loudness in Rhen's voice. He looked over at the human. Although he had seen the wound on her, the full extent didn't come to him until he saw the blood pool at her feet. He gasped and then growled. Matric would have to let this petty werewolf go...for now. He stood up, taking all his weight off of the wolf. With quick strides, he moved to Rhen and examined her wounds.
"Wolf," he sneered at Sai. "Get me a fresh towel and something to cleanse this wound. You have lived here in this human world so you know remedies for healing this. I am a healer so I will administer it. You jut get me the supplies." God how he hated to rely on this wolf.

-Sai changed to human form, of course he mastered how to do so and still have hid clothes on, and reluctantly followed the vampires orders. he only did so because it would save Rhen. He went into the medicine cabinet and grabbed out the things he would need. He went back to Rhen and gave the supplies to Matric. "Your the medic. You heal her. I don't even know how to use this." He then walked off to the bedroom.

~While Sai was getting the supplies, Matric had fixed the living room to pristine condition and lay Rhen on the werewolf's couch. He didn't care if her blood messed up the upholstery. That damn werewolf deserved to die for doing this to the human. Matric wasn't one to care about others...but he felt grateful to the human for agreeing to help his clan.
When Sai got back and handed him the supplies, Matric growled, "Of course I'll be the one to heal her! I said that earlier!" He turned to face Rhen and grabbed the clean towel. He pressed it to her wound and held it there for a bit to slow the bleeding. After about five minutes, he looked through what Sai had given him.
A sowing kit and some rubbing alcohol. What the hell was he going to do with this? Where he came from he would use water and a special root called stauncher. It stopped bleeding and cleaned out wounds in one use.
Rhen said weakly, "Use the alcohol to sterilize the wound... and the needle and thread to stitch it up."
Matric nodded and did as he was told. Thank his world's goddess, Kree for humans.
Soon, the wound was properly delt with. The girl could feel her strength returning already. "Thank you," she said to Matric. Then she looked to the room that Sai had gone into. Perhaps it would be best to leave him there.

-Sai paced in his room. If I've hurt her already maybe I should just stay away. He thought to himself. He nodded to himself. That seemed like the best idea. He opened the window in the bedroom and jumped out. Hmm, who would have thought I would ever be jumping our of my own house. As soon as his feet hit the snow he changed to werewolf form and began to run off in the direction of the old Sunset dens. That was the only other place he knew of. The hunters would be gone by now anyways....right?

Gleda felt slightly weak from using what little magic she had but she let it go. Her magic would return.
Rhen stood up and decided to tell Sai that it wasn't his fault. The wound wouldn't have happened if she hadn't have been standing there right? Moving, she walked to the room he had retreated to. Probably to tend to his own wounds. Matric had sliced the wolf's shoulder pretty good.
Looking in the room she said shyly, "Sai....Can I talk to you?" No reply.
Huffing, Rhen opened the door more and saw that he was gone. Dumbfounded, the girl had no idea what to do. Emerald eyes stared in confusion as a cold reality set in.
Sai has ran away.
This was not good. Not good at all! They needed him! He was one of the prophesied. If all four of the humans were not there...then who knows what could happen to Matric's clan!
She rushed back to the living room and yelled, "He's gone!"
Gleda squawked, "What?"
"That no good coward," Matric growled. "Let's go find him. His blood trail will lead us to him. COuldn't have healed up that fast."
Donning shoes and winter coats, the trio ran out after Sai.

Back
Top Bottom