Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

Mike looked up at her as he sucked, tugging lightly on her nipples while nibbling gently on them with a smile. Feeling the heat from her slit surround his cock, he moved a bit, rubbing his shaft against her opening, smiling with a deeper groan, coating his cock in her juices.The more they continued, the harder he rubbed against her, the shaft of his cock spreading open her tight sex a bit.

She shifted under him as his boxers were so thin she could feel his heat sinking into her. She looked at him digging her nails into his shoulders. Though she was struggling to keep from locking her legs around his hips. So she left her legs wide open and trembling with her trying to sit still. The feeling of him grinding into her was making her wild. "I don't think I can't hold out much longer..." She whimpered to him as she felt like she could cum at any moment.

(only slightly, i put it where he wiggled out of them..just forgot to specify)

He nodded softly, releasing her breasts, moving down so his head resting neatly between her legs, breathing down on her pussy for a few moments before looking up her."Just let go when it comes, don't hold it in ok?"he asked as he placed his mouth over her pussy, giving it a few long licks before diving his tongue inside her mouth

With her looking at him but she laid her head on pillows in frusteration as he was tormenting her it seemed. Though with him giving her long licks she gasped with her toes curling and her nails digging into the blankets. Her hips wiggled under him as she was cumming as soon as she felt his tongue drove deep into her. "Ah!" She cried out panting with her body tensing up under him with her orgasm coming in waves.

As she went into an orgasm, Mike licked up and swallowed the juices that freely flowed from it, humming softly qith a smile, drinking it up before he sat up and looked at her."You like that?"he asked softly with a grin, laying himself beside her, licking at her neck

Her back was arched through this orgasm but soon she fell back onto her bed with her looking over at him. Weaken from the intese orgasm she nodded with her mouth feeling bit dry but she exposed her neck to him with him licking her when he laid down beside her. After recovering she looked at him with a weak smile. "So thats it? Nothing for you?"

He chuckled softly, licking her neck more before pulling off his boxers, revealing his long hard throbbing cock, lifting his head up to answer."Now you may do as you wish with me, unless you just want me to fuck you right now."

With her noticing he was moving oddly she looked down seeing him pulling his boxers off. The scent of his musk hitting her but she didn't listen to him. She forced him back onto his back as she straddled his head. There she gave his cock a gentle lick along the tip. The tip of her tongue ran along the under side of his shaft to his balls.

As her tongue drug along the head to the shaft, down to his balls, Mike let out a hard but gentle moan, breathing deeply as he watched her, shaking lightly in want."Mmm.."He responded, resting a hand gently on her head for encouragement

She swatted his hand away from her head as she didn't like that feeling since it seemed the men wanted her to rush. There she pressed her lips into his balls then moevd to where she took the tip into her mouth. With a gentle suck it caused him to go further into her mouth as she could taste something salty. Ignoring his taste as she took in half of him into her mouth then moved her head up and down on him.

He nodded some as she swated his hand away, laying there, relaxing as best he could as she sucked hiom off, squirming gently as the pleasure got better and better, his cock throbbing wildly in her mouth."Y-Yes..j-just like that.."He told her, arching up a bit, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. Mike's breathing got harder and more shaky as she sucked him, the sensations new to him, doing his bst to hold back his climax.

She drove his cock deep into her mouth as she moved her hand up under his balls. There she massaged his balls to encourage his release. Her tongue rubbed the rim of his tip when she pulled back though she plunged his cock further into her mouth to where the tip glanced at the back of her throat.

He curled his toes as she took him even deeper into her mouht, clawing at the sheets while she massaged his balls, unable to handle the vast amount of pleasure surging through him from a simple blowjob. Though it was his first and he was enjoying every bit of it."I-If you keep sucking it like that..I-I'll cum soon.."he warned, watching her push some of his cock against her throat

With his warning she pulled his cock from her mouth and had the tip of her tognue dance along the small ledge before she went back down to tend to his balls with her tongue and lips. Her hand that was massaging his balls moved to take hold of the hard rod. There she began to jerk him off trying to get him to cum for her. In reality she was seeing if he'd take charge and push her back to continue on with fucking.

He growled a bit, watching her release his cock from her mouth, squirming as she stroked him once again, his hand moving to her hand."W-why'd you stop sucking me?"he asked as he lightly pulled her head back to the shaft. He didn't like what she just did, he wa so close, wanting to fill her mouth with his seed when she pulled back. So in an effort to feel that sensation, he moved her head down to him."S-suck on it... please"

Lily was enjoying herself but when he grabbed hold of her hand she looked up at him only to have him try to move her head to suck him off once more. "Mike..." She struggled against him only to have him force his cock between her lips. Lily tried to moved her head off of him but his hand held her there. The more she struggled to force his cock out of her mouth with her tongue, she didn't think she was pleasuring him as well.

For a moment he noticed her struggling, letting go of her head, breathing heavilt as he looked at her."S-Sorry..g-guess i got a bit..carried away."He told her, unsure of what came over him, other than wanting to reach climax and fill her mouth."

When he released her she pulled away from him getting off her bed debating on making him leave her home. Looking at him as locks of her hair hid the fury in her eyes. "The last man that did that...Got his nuts crushed." She said to him as she was taking deep breaths to calm down as that move he did has certainly killed her horniess quickly.

Slowly he sat up, covering himself with his clothes, swallowing a bit hard when she explained what happened the last time someone did that, with made him tense up as well as shake. And from that, he let out a sigh, looking downfeeling stupid for what he did."S-Sorry.."he said to her, slowly slipping on his boxers and shorts, figuring things were done for tonight and possibly a long while.

(heh, gotta keep it going a bit, but now i feels bad for my character lol)

Lily just sighed as she rubbed her eyes when he got his clothes back on. "He was warned twice...On the second time I warned if he did it he will be sorry. He didn't listen so I just grabbed him." She said as she walked over to Mike and slipped her arms around his waist. "I'm not going to force you from my home since...I didn't warn you until now. Just feeling that hand on my head just rushes things. I wanted to take my time with you like you did with me. Just doing what you did to me." She said with her looking up at himwith soft eyes. "If you feel safer on leaving then I'm not going to stop you but so you know I'm not ending anything between us."

Mike listened carefully, resting his hands on her arms when she wrapped them about his waist, leaning into her gently with a smile, looking back towards her."I didn't mean to try and force you..it's just it felt so good..and didn't really want you to stop.. But, are we able to try again?or should we just lay down and sleep for tonight?" Mike didn't want to leave, but he had thought that she was going to make him, but finding out she didn't he relaxed, only dressed in his boxers, his pants around his ankles at the moment

Back
Top Bottom