Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

She looked down as he grasped her hand. Though she looked up at him with a soft smile. "Maybe because you may have to work..." She said as she pulled him up to her home where she unlocked the door. There she slipped inside letting him in. "My friend does have horses on her land but her neighbor comes over to tend to her horses when no one is there. Will warn you....if theres internet then its dial up."

Mike looked at her once they walked inside, shaking his head a bit with a smile, pulling her close to him."Well we could make it a weekend getaway, I have off on the weekends. and if i remember correctly, today is Thursday and i don't go back to work until Monday."Because of how hard and well he did his job, Mike was offered exrra days off and was treated better than other workers, especially since he already had a few people working under himfor days when he couldn't show up."Besides, A weekend with you away from here is something I would like to do real soon."

Lily gasped as he yanked her back into him with her keys falling to the floor. She looked up at him as the once shy man had turned somewhat agreesive over night to her. Shocked at him growing use to pulling her around here and there but in the end she was smiling. With her leg moving up beside him as she shut the door but wrapped her leg around his hip. "Is that so? How are we going to start this weekend off?"

The only reason he changed so quickly was because he got comfortable around her, he felt more confident thanks to the way she treated him. Mike always was a sort of simple minded guy, as long as she treated him nicely and saw him as himself, he was fine.With her leg wrapped around his hip, Mike pulled her into a soft kiss."Well thats up to you, it depends on what you're wanting for a fun, interesting weekend with me. And after what happened today, I'm gonna love to see what it is"

Moaning in the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck. The thing is she didn't expect much but him to treat her with respect and kindness. Smiling up at him as she stepped back from him but she held on to him. "Bedroom..." She said softly as she had a few ideas but she intended to go slow. Letting him go as she moved along to her room. There she moved crawling into her messy bed waiting for him.

He s,lowly followed her to the bedroom, smiling a bit, looking down at her as she layed on the bed, laying beside her while he was on his side, looking into her eyes."Do you think, I'm going a bit fast or being a bit strange to you?"he asked, getting a slight feeling something was off. He waited for an answer while his hand rest on her hips

Reaching up as she cupped his cheek. "No, you're not going to fast and you're not strange. You're you and I like that." She said with a smile though she searched his eyes. "Whats wrong, Mike?" she asked with her sitting up to look at him with a curious look.

Mike shook his head with a smile, moving closer to her."Nothing Lily, just making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong, just felt like you were thinking something was wrong is all. I'd hate to mess things up with you."

Smirking as she pushed him back where she straddled his hips and her hands pressed into his shoulders. She leaned down looking him in his eyes. "If you were close to doing anything wrong I'd tell you." She said with a smile as she leaned in closer to him as her lips lightly touched his own. "If somethign was wrong I'd tell you."

Mike nodded to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, puilling her down so her body lay on top of his, returning her kisses while his hands were slowly moved down her body, heading for her ass."Alright then. So tell me, how can i help you Lily?"He asked with a smirk, licking his lips as he waited to see what she wanted.

Lilly moaned softly in the kiss as she felt his hands running to her ass. With her resting on his her crotch rubbed into his groin. Though she looked at him smirking at an idea. "Well you know...I haven't enjoyed a man's company in a long time.." She said with her running her fingers over his chest. Though she sat up with her taking her shirt off. So she was left in only in her bra though she pointed to her bra. "Mind helping me out of it?"

He licked his lips when she admitted to not being around a man in quite a while, moaning weakly when she ground against his groin, breathing a bit hard in the process. He watched her remove her shirt, complying happily as he reached around her body, his fingers making quick work on the clasps of her bra, tossing it to the floor, admiring her breasts with them inches from him. Upon seeing her breasts, his groin slowly began to harden beneath her crotch

Lily's hair fell over to cover part of her face with him removing her bra from her. With her feeling his crotch growing hard under her she couldn't help but grinds down into him. That sensatice of something hard besides her toy was wonderful. Lily's eyes softened as she leaned down into him with her breasts pressing into his chest with her kissing him passionately.

He happily returned the kiss, feeling the warmth of her breasts rubbing up against him as he began to rub his hardened member against her crotch, groaning softly with a weak sigh of pleasure. But shortly Mike broke from the kiss and looked at her, smiling softly."Tell me, would you like it if i made you feel good right now?"he asked, slowly reaching upo and grasping one of her breasts.

When he broke the kiss she was confused by what he was doing. So she pulled herself up abit looking at him with him telling her or asking her if she'd like what he'd do. She nodeed to him with a soft moan as he grasped her naked breast. "Please Mike..." She said as she was growing wet from him grinding up into her.

Slowly the man nodded, moving her and laying her down on her back, removing her shorts and her panties, kepping his eyes locked on hers the whole time."Then relax Lily, I'll make sure to make you feel really good."

With him turnign her onto her back she had grabbed hold of his arms. Once her back touched her bed she lifted ehr hips as he removed her shorts and panties to reveal her trimed womanhood. Blushing as out of instinct with her closing her legs with her hands moving up under her pillows.

For now he left her legs closed as she had them, Mike laying over her, looking into her eyes before he would begin exploring and enjoying her lucious body. first he planted soft kisses on her neck, breathing down on them, his hands explored her upper body before clasping gently around her large tits."So soft."he whispered with a smile

Lily whimpered softly as she turned her head with him kissing her neck softly. She never been treated like this before as she moved one thigh up to lightly press into his balls and give a light massage. Moaning softly as he moved to caress her breasts with her shuddering under him. She couldn't think of anything to say to him other than to let her moans do the takling.

Mike rubbed her breasts more with a soft groan, feeling her leg rub against his balls, slowly Mike moved her leg and shook her head, moving himself down her body."Just lay and relax Lily."Mike wrapped his lips around her left breast, using a suction motion, pulling it into his mouth as his tongue coiled around her nipple.

She gave them a sligth pout that he wasn't wanting her to play as well. Though smiling softly but gaved with him sucknig on her breast. Groaning softly as she arched her back having her breast pressing into his mouth.

He wrapped his arms around her waist when she arched up, grinding his hardened cock against her sex, wiggling his way out of his jeans before grinding against her once again.His body heated up more and more as he went on, his sucking getting harder, while Mike tugged gently on her nipples.He was enjoying this, loving how her bodyu was his to touch, to enjoy

Groaning under him as she was growing even more horny with him sucking her sensative breasts. Her heart was racing as her breathing becames heavy. Her cheeks were red as her lips fell open with her faint moans filling the room. "Oh Mike..." She groaned as she was close to begging him to fuck her but if he was doing this then it meant he wanted to enjoy every bit there was.

And that was true, if Mike was going to fuck Lily, enjoy her body as he had dreamed of since he saw her, then he wanted to make it soomething to remember, he wanted to make love to her the way he thought it should be done. So with a soft moan, he moved and started the same treatment with her right breast, grinding his cock hard against her clit, his breathing picking up and getting heavy.

She gave a shuddering gasp at the feeling of him rubbing his dick rubbing her clit. Tossing her head back into her large soft pillows. Gasping for air as she closed her eyes withering under him. Her body twisted slightly under him as her soaking wet slit was on fire for the need to feel him within her or even a simple touch. She was starting to feel light headed but she was moaning for him as she moved her hands out grasping at his clothed back.

Back
Top Bottom