Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

While she rest her arms on his shoulders, Mike held her by the hips, kissing her more while moving himself closer to her body, Remaingin like this for a bit longer before he finally pulled his head back, smiling with a soft blush."H-How was that..?"

"Huh?" She asked as she was dazed from the kiss. After a few moments she came around as she looked at him with a smile. "Perfect...' She said with a smile with her moving her hands down his chest hearing that he was nervous about her reaction. Smiling as she moved closer kissing his lower lip.

Miled wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his forehead slowly against hers, his eyes locked onto hers, kissing her like she did him, wishing the photoshoot wouldn't end, he was enjoying this alot. He was enjoying being ever so close to her.

With the kiss ending she moved grabbing hold of his hand and lead him to a secluded spot and she sat down with her gently tugging him down to sit beside her. "Come on big guy." She said with a smile to him as she has grown attracted to him in a short amount of time they spent together. "I'm glad you came out here with me, Mike..."

He followed her as he was led to a secluded area, taking a seat at her sideas he looked at her, smiling as he had been for a while now, keeping her hand in his grasp."Why is that?" he asked, looking to her hand then back up at her, wondering what she wanted to say to him.

"I've grown attracted to you or simply I like you and I like being with you." She said with her smiling at him but she moved to where she leaned over onto him with her running her free hand up and down his thigh. "Why did you think I invited you to stay in my bed last night."

Mike blushed deeply when she admitted to feeling attracted to him, looking down shyly qith a smile, looking to her hand as it rubbed his thight."I don''t know really, but...I feel attracted to you too."

Smiling as she moved where she rested against him with the sun getting higher. Behind them any photographers were taking pictures from behind them. They were going to use the pictures for vacation spots and such. Though Lily moved kissing his cheek though she moved to whisper into his ear. "Mind replacing my toy sometime?"

He rested his head against hers, looking into the distance with a smile, his arm holding her close to him, enjoying the view and her company. Everything was perfect for the moment, nothing seeming to be able to shake him from his thoughts. But when she whispered, he looked to her, swallowing a bit hard."W-What.?"

She looked at him seeing he was nervous. "My toy...You know a girls best friend...' She said as she moved her fingers tips to his inner thighs. "What do you think? You and I...Naked...In my bed.." She said as she looked at him.

He watched as her fingers slowly trailed up his inner thigh, his breathing getting a bit heavier, his heart racing, feeling a certain something between his legs twitch. He looked at her and swallowed harder, nodding softly."O-Ok.."he answered, now a bit nervous as to what she had planned for him here in the openwith her hand, unless she was simply just teasing him again like she has been.

"Mike, why are you so nervous? I was merely suggesting sex between us without using that word." She said with a soft smile thinking she may have went abit to far. "I'm sorry if I made you nervous." She said with her removing her hand from his thigh as she turned to look at the ocean view.

He held onto her hand when she moved it away, sighing softly as he stared out into the distance."It isn't you thats making me nervous. An I know you were suggesting it. It's just I never really made it this far or anywhere near this with any girl, to most people I'm not the most desired person in the world. Plus, I'd like for us to talk about this stuff privately..ok?"

"Mike..." She siad with her turning to face him as she reached up touching his cheek. "No one can hear us. If they try something they'll loose their top models." She said with her nodding to her friends. "They believe things should be private and stay private. If our boss gets involved we'd all walk on him and sign up with another person." She said as she moved kissing him softly. "I'm sorry that I didn't think you would be uncomfortable about saying sweet nothings here and there. I guess I'm an open book if asked.": She said with her kissing his exposed shoulder. "I was raised to live as if I had no secrets and I still do that today."

Mike looked at her, listening to what she had to say, smiling, feeling a bit more confident knowing what was said here was safe with them, especially since they were talking about sex at some point"And I like that, makes it easier to know whats going on and what you seem to want." Mike chuckled, resting a hand on her leg, his fingers resting against her inner thigh while he leaned forward a bit and gently kissed her neck."Now when is this photoshoot over?"

With him kissing he rneck she gave off a soft moan of delight. Hearing him question about the photoshot bein gover she nudged him. "All we can do is get up and go ask." she said to him withher getting up to her feet to dust the sand off her ass. "Come on." she said as she beckoned him to follow. There she walked over to her boss seeing him waving her off as it was his signal she can go. There they were reviewing the photos of her and Mike. "Oh wow..." she said as she looked at them. "Mike. Look at these pics. They're great."

He stood up on his feet and followed her tothe manager, waiting to see if they could go, smiling when they were given the go ahead. But when he saw the pictures, he smiled when he saw just ho good they were, amazed at himself for how great he was."Wow..didn't expect them to be that good.."

(think im gonna get some sleep)

Lily turned poknig his stomach as one of the photographers looked to Mike with a smile.

"Should I send a copy to you sweetie?" He asked as it was clear he was gay and proud on showing it. His blackish blonde hair mixed hung onto one side of his head as he sent Lily off to change. Though it didn't take ehr long as she returned in her orginal outfit from earlier.

He looked to the man, then to the picture, contemplating on getting it while she was away getting changed, eventuallly noddin with a smile"yeah.."When Lily came back, Mike held her hand lovingly.

The man looked at the two and batted at Lily playfully. "You go girl!" He said as he swatted Lily's behind. "You two get out of here!" He said as Lily gently took Mike to her car. Though she pointed him to get into her car. Soon she was inside and when he got in she headed back to her apartment. "So why did you want to leave early?"

Mike laughed a bit, seeing the man swat her behind, walked beside her shortly after and stepping into the car, buckling himself in."So we can head home and spend some time together."Mike loked to her, smiling a bit more."Also, were you playing around when asking if i wanted to be the replacement for your toy..?"

Lily looked over as she buckled herself in and placed her mp3 player back on the USB port. "I wasn't kidding." she said with a straight face but she rubbed his knee not sure if he wanted to be kissed at that moment. So she turned turning the car on and headed out. "Thank god I took the car with tinted windows." She said as she nodded to the people trying to get a picture of them. Soon she was back on the highway.

Before she drove off, Mike looked down at her hand as it rest on his thigh, smiling some as he leaned over and gently planted a kiss on her lips"Well, if you want me to I'd be glad to replace you 'toy'."He wouldn't object to an offer like that, buckling himself in now as she drove off to her apartment

With them hitting the highway she drove with both of her hands on the steering wheel but she looked over at him. "How about we go off for a weekend? I know a cabin my friend lets me use whenever. Its in the mountains." she said to him with a soft smile. "Feel free to decline." She said with her looking ahead of her but she took a few turns heading right to her apartment complex. Once she parked in the garage she moved getting out of her car.

Mike miled when she mentioned something about a cabin they could go to for the weekend,tilting his head some as he looked at her."Why would i decline a weekend with you away from everyone?"Mike slipped out of the car with her walking beside her up to her apartment, smiling happily, his hand clasped softly around hers.

Back
Top Bottom