Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

When he was pulled into the shower, Mike smiled and moved close to her, watching her get a cloth ready to wash herself with, well I'll just soak in the water until your done then I'll wash up."he told her, enjoying the water hitting his form. As much as he wanted to wash up right now, he was patient enough for her to go first."Unless you have another cloth for me to use

She reached otu as there was a shelf nearby. There she pulled a dry cloth off of it and held it out to him. "I have extras in case guests come over." She said with her nippling on his chest as she ran the soaped up cloth over her stomach but she pulled back and turned her ass to him. She began to clean herself up making herself smell of honey suckle.

Taking the cloth from her, Mike nodded once as he soaked the cloth in water, looking around before smiling as he found a simple bar of soap, lathering it onto the cloth before first rubbing it over his shoulders. With her ass turned to him, Mike stared down at it, licking his lips for a moment as he continued to cover himself in the soap suds from the cloth."Can I ask you something Lily?"

"What is it, Mike?" She asked with her standing back up as she took his cloth and ran it over his back. "Mind doing mine?" She asked him as she turned her back to him woth her cloth laying over her shoulder waiting for him to help her out.

He smiled a bit, taking the cloth from her and slowly running it down her back after she did the same with his, slowly moving it up and down her body, breathing slowly."Why is it you did all this with me, inviting me in, staying the night and going to where you work?"Mike had to ask, he had to know what she wanted.

"First off..." She started as it felt good to feel him running the cloth over her back. "Wanted to see if you could handle being around models and the idiots trying to get pictures while I'm on the street. Second, inviting you to my place and staying the night...Well inviting you here was to learn more about you and the sstaying the night...I wanted you to stay." She said as she looked up at him over her shoulder. When he was done she took the rag and turned to face him. "Also...The reason why I haven't said I love you to you yet is well....I do care for you deeper on a more lover's level just I believe those words are special over all. I do love you Mike just waiting for the right time to say those words."

Mike smiled as she explained why she did what she has the past two days, looking into her eyes as she turned and looked at him, keeping still, letting the water rinse the two of them off. Mike felt a bit happier whne she told him how she felt about him, though was confused by what she meant when she said about waiting for the right moment. Though he ignored it and pulled her close to him"In other words, you didn't feel it as right for the moment to say it after just having sex right?"he asked, getitng an idea of what she was saying to him

"Right." She said as she moved her hands onto his chest with her looking up at him. "The sex happened either because we lvoed eachother or it was lust. And...I wanted to be sure it wasn't lust I was feeling. I was feeling love for you." she said softly to him hoping he understood. "I got hurt bad in the past so don't be offended but I was trying to keep myself protected from another heart break."

He smiled a bit, understanding her when she explained to him what she was thinking, holding her closer, embracing her in a gentle hug as he kissed her on the lips."Well I really do Love you Lily..even though we just met yesterday, for some reason I feel happy with you, relaxed. Plus, you're the one person I've met around here so far who didn't just shrug me off and turn away."

She smiled at him kissing her lips but she laid her head on his chest. Though she looked at him when he mentioned she was the first who didn't turn him away or basically blew him off. "A sweet guy like you?" She asked as in her eyes he looked decent but in her experience men like Mike turned out handsome when they grew older. "When you get older I got a feeling you'll have women all over you." She said with a smile then finished getting cleaned before stepping out of the shower. There she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her seeing they got to the beach in the afternoon and now it was evening. "Pizza?"

Mike shrugged a bit, looking down for a moment, looking back to her with a faint nod."never got far enough to even show them that part of me."when told when he was older he would have women all over him, Mike tilted his head in confusion, lost for a moment from what she told him, unsure of the meaning. Anyway, he followed her out of the tub and dried himself off, walking out of the room, dressing himself in his clothes, smiling while licking his lips in hunger."Sounds good to me."

"Should we go out of order in?" She asked as she moved grabbing a photo album but she walked back into her room where she flipped it open to one old picture of her father. Her father was decent looking in his early twenties. "This was my dad. He's ok looking but..." She said as she flipped to the picture of her parents. Her mother looked like her just bit more plump. The father had gentle eyes and strong features and with age it complinmented him very well.

He thought for a short while of whether they should go out or stay home, smiling some when he turned to see her going through a photo album."We could go out somewhere and eat if you like" Mike looked at the photos she showed him, smiling a bit as he saw who her parents were, both looking like really nice people."They look nice.."

"Heard my dad wasn't the best looking or he felt like that." she said to him as she dropped the towel and moved to her dresser. There she grabbed her panties and bra andslipped them on. Though with her contacts out she was wearing her thing rimmed glasses. So in moments she was in her jeans, button down blouse and her high heeled boots. "Ready?"

Once the two of them were dressed and ready, Mike went to the front door and opened for her."Shall we get going then Lily? "he asked with a bright smile, letting her out first.Mike was always a gentlemen when he had the chance, something that pointed him out above everyone else

Lily smiled as she went through ahead of him as she grabbed her purse and keys. "Stuffed crust pizza?" She asked as when he shut her door she moved over locking her apartment up then slipped her arm through him own letting him lead the way. She didn't realize she never asked where he lived exactly. "So when did you want to leave for the cabin?" She asked him with her looking up at him.

Mike licked his lips in hunger when she mentioned stuff crust pizza, turning to her with a nod as he held onto her arm gently."Sounds good to me." Along the way he was asked about wanting to go to the cabin, turning his head towards her for a moment as he smiled."well whenever you want to go, Figured we could go there and be away from everyone who tries to get pictures of you and just relax for a weekend."

Smiling to him as she nodded to him. With her laying her head on his arm with them walking down the street. "Alright. We can leave in the morning so it means you'll have to go home tonight to pack." she said with a smile with her looking up at him. The city seemed to have came to life with teh sun going down but her hips swayed side to side as they headed to the pizza shop.

With her head leaning on his arm, Mike wrapoped his arm around her and walked a bit slower, enjoying the walk with her as he smiled."Sounds good to me then."With their plans set, Mike smiled more, windering what he was going to bring for the weekend at the cabin, as well as what they would do while they were there.

"I should mention they have a big screen tv and...Its snowed up there." She said with her looking up at him as the Cabin was in the mountains. "So we got tv, internet and we can do the old fashion smores in the fireplace." she said with a giggle to him with her wrapping her arm over the small of his back.

Mike began to imagine the imagery of how she described the way things were there at the cabin, smiling as he pulled her closer to him, sighing happily at the thought of the pleasant adventures."I'm gonna enjoy being there with you Lily."He admitted as he walked into the pizza shop with her against his body.

She smiled up at him as they entered the shop where people were ordering and eatting at the booths. Lily moved out of his grasps and headed to a booth in the corner. There she sat with her back to the door as she saw the waitress walking over.

"Can I help you two?" She asked with a smile as she had metal braces on her teeth. She looked to be struggling to make it through college on her own.

"Mike, what would you like? I vote for stuffed crust pizza." Lily said with a smile to him.

Mike sat across from her, smiling a bit as he looked up at the waitress, then down to Lily with a nod, licking his lips a bit."Sounds good to me."Mike looked to the waitressagain, wondering how old she was but didn't really think it over much, something about her just seemed familiar but he couldn't figure out what it was.

"I'll take sweet tea with Lemon." She said to the young girl and the girl smiled brightly as she took Mike's order and walked off to get their order in and tend to the other customers. Lily watched as there was a group of kids picking on her suddenly and the once bright smile was gone in a insist. Lily looked down then to Mike with a weaken smile. "Mike, I should warn you...I tend to do things at random when those situations occur."

With a soft nod, Mike watched as the girl was picked on, his gaze turned to the kids, thinking up a plan with a smile, turning his gaze back over to Lily, moving up a bit more."Well, what were you planning to do?"he asked, wanting to know what she was gonna do before trying out his own plan. He figured, her sitting and hanging out with a model might make her day as well as being a slap to the face of the other kids. Though he didn't bring this up to her yet.

Back
Top Bottom