Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

"What do you mean?" he asked raising a eyebrow. The smell of food indicated that the feast was ready. "What do you mean I am 'still in danger'?" He asked looking at her seriously wondering what she was talking about. Surely she wasn't saying that the elves were mistrust worry like his father said?

"Like every Kingdom we have rebellous people here." She said as she warned him as she began to make her way towards the doors. "Also...he said as she turned to face him once more. "Lithie, doesn't know about our bond but she suspects I mated with someone while I was assigned to your home." She admitted to him. "Since that bond or pact..." She said with a soft smile as she looked down then back up at him. "Its between us and you're more than welcome to tell your parents you have a dark elf watching out for you." That was all she said as she stepped back and headed inside though she stopped waiting for him to follow her to the dining hall.

"What would happen-" he said as he started to follow her. He managed to ask, "-if she found out that we've mated? Surely a 'bond' isn't threatening if it's for the good of peace is it not?" before they soon were with others (mostly elves) at the dinning hall where a large feast was for the special guests: the humans.

She did fall silent when they reached the large dining hall. There the humans were placed around Lithie to show she had nothing to worry about showing her trust to having them next to her. Though Aiko wasn't placed among them. Secretly Aiko was glad as she went to her room and dressed in her white bindings that hide her breasts and her tiny white skirt. She walked to the door of the dining hall to make sure everything was fine.

"I like to welcome our fine guests and allowing us to show them...We're not heartless woodland creatures." She said as she held her wine up but her eyes fell on Aiko. In Lithie's eyes Aiko was the loose string in her plans. On volunteering Aiko to stay in the human Kingdom she'd be weaker without her small followers to defend her when she was taken down. "Lets enjoy this feast!" There was cheers as Aiko left them for the training grounds which was far off. One of the servants had watched the pair from the distance and it was a young preteen elf.

The tiny girl walked to Serron and whispered into his ear. "I'm afraid Lady Aiko won't be joining us. If you like I can take you to her after dinner."

Serron smiled at the little girl placing his hand on her head. "Thank you, I would like that." He said with a friendly smile. Clearly Serron seemed to enjoy the company of Aiko that didn't go unnoticed by Lithie.

Serron asked Lithie, "Your highness, may I ask how your father is doing? All I have heard is that he is very sick which is the reason for your rise in complete control of your kingdom." he explained politely. "Is there any possible chance during my visit that I could possibility meet him?"

Lithie noticed the tiny girl that Aiko took under her wing to train and took beatings for. She had to figure this girl was doing something for Aiko. Not saying a word she looked to Serron as he asked about her father. "He is and he's dying to meet you and your men as well. He's been fond of meeting newcomers." She said with a smile as she ate some bread. "Oh! Miska since Aiko isn't here mind taknig her a plate?" She addressed to the tiny white haired girl who spoke to Serron.

"Yes, My Lady." she said bowing her head with her walking out. Miska was fighter in training and she was a master of the bow which shocked many.

"I must say, I think that you make a fine leader to your people Lithie." he said with a smile. The compliment was just a first of surprises that he had for her. "I can tell that while you may appear young- even for your kind- you show a complete air of leadership and you seem very very wise as if you've have seen 'it all' in life." he added while drinking whine.

"I envy Aiko for having such a cousin like you; I actually don't have any relatives aside from my parents and a uncle." he said chuckling as he closed his eyes while more wine was poured into his glass.

Lithie smiled as she detected a slight hint of something in his voice when he mentioned she seen it all. Laughing softly as she raised her glass to him. "Sadly, my mother couldn't bare a son but if I had a brother I hoped he was like you." She said to him but noticing them pouring wine into his glass once more. "Easy on him...We don't want him drunk and taking advantage of the young ladies..." She said thelast part as a tease but she was testing the waters as she felt like he was lying to her.

"well my mother has always told me that the females are often needed above males for wisdom...maybe because she is one but mothers do know more don't they..." he said thinking about his own mother. He placed his glass down at that thought.

"My mother hated it when those didn't listen to her and she would gloat about how right she was and how wrong others were...only this time I'll be right." He said with a smile into a chuckle as he ate.

Miska noticed the tension as she walked to Serron. "My Lord I can get you a plate outside..With Aiko." She said softly in his ear as she didn't want this to turn into a possible blood bath here. Though she got a nasty look from Lithie but she glared right back. "It wouldn't be a problem at all, My Lord."

"Actually," he said standing up. "I am sorry but I feel tired...may I just go to my quarters?" he asked pretending to be tired. He kept a sadden expression thinking about how his mother thought that he would die if he came here not trusting the elves fully but what he believed in was stronger than that while thinking of the 'rebellious' elves who wanted him dead not knowing that what was going on in the background.

After his 'good' night to Lithie, he returned to his quarters where he began to strip and he rubbed his eyes feeling the most of it.

((I must ask: Are you mixing up 'things' to make him hate Lithie?))

(did you want him to have a toss in the bed with Lithie? Actually I wasn't trying just showing there Aiko and Lithie were two different people.)

With Serron disappearing off to bed Miska cleaned his place as Aiko noticed his room was lit up. Curious she climbed up to his window ledge seeing the window was closed. Laughing softly as she knocked on his window. "Mind letting me in?" she asked as she sat down on the window ledge.

(Well while I honestly do, I am actually just curious on how things are suppose to be 'bad' due to her. I am trying to better understand her character more as she seems 'hostile' towards her fellow kind.)

He almost jumped when he heard his glass tap. He turned to see Aiko appear at his window. "What are you-" He said coming to open it. She came in and he got a better view what she was wearing. While he was wearing a simple white robe, her outfit was really something.

"Why didn't you dine with us Aiko?" Serron asked curiously. When he removed most of his 'formal' clothes, his brown hair was a bit messy while he moved his hand through it to 'fix' it although he was going to bed soon. "Your sister told me that I would meet your father and that he was really wanting to meet me..." he said as he wanted to confirm that with Aiko.

(Aiko's role since she's not in direct line for the throne she is placed as Lithie's body guard. There is a training where insults toughen up the emotions like "Oh I'm fat...Well death will come sooner now." Sort of thing. Lithie doesn't really like humans since she's seen them as shifty creatures who go after greed. So she is trying to destroy an enemy inside out. You'll find out in the rp)

"My father? My father is dead but you'll my Uncle the King...Her father." she said as she moved into his room as she was rather comfortable in her present attire. "Just had enough of Lithie right now. She thinks I've grown soft and just tired of her insults and her suggestions on sleeping with you." she said to him as she walked into his room stretching her arms above her head. "Miska told me you two had something going on.." She said as she turned to face him with a worried look.

((ah ok I see))

"I was admiring how wise and strong of a leader she was...we talked about how we envy one part of another since the other didn't have a certain something. He said walking forward to the side where he removed the final jewelry that was on him. "I mentioned about my mother and I felt that I had to be in my room alone...but you're here to comfort me no?" he asked curiously for her reason being here.

(Its to ensure to Lithie Aiko can still do her job. Their own way of showing affection and concern.)

"Comfort you?" she asked as she turned to face him. "Why would I comfort you when you can handle yourself against my people." She said to him with a smirk. "I saw your light came on to early so I came to see if everything was ok...' She said as she grabbed his hand and moved him to the window. "There..." She pointed to a clearing of trees. "Theres where I saw the light and thats the training circle." Sighing as she moved to the window as if to leave as she heard some movement. "I need to go since I can't be seen in your room."

As she was about to leave, he asked, "May I go with you? I could go for a walk after eating and my room is locked..." he said to her. " I can turn off the lights..." he said as he walked over to his candle lamps. He turned him off where only she could be seen through the large moon light. He removed his robe where he wore similar thin clothing although different than the one that she saw. "Shall we?" he asked stepping over the window. Funny enough, they weren't as high as he thought.

She was shocked at him as she heard someone knocking at his door. "Serron...Its Lithie..." She said softly as she figured to make things bit more trusting she'd take Serron for her own as he stayed there.

"You sure you want to come with?" Aiko whispered to him as she stood there comfortably on the ledge but she figured his answer. "Serron, since that day...I've grown to really care about you.." She said as she turned only to fall to the soft grassy earth but instead of waiting for him she slowly began to walk away as the tiny skirt was two fabric sqaures, tied at the corners for her hips.

"Really?" he whispered into the distance as he heard her where his eyes wided at that comment. But before they could continued, he realized that this was NOT the time. He honestly wanted to spend more and more time with Aiko. While he wanted to mate with her, his mating and him spending time with her were compeletly different as he enjoyed more mating for body pleasure rather than emotional pleasure with Aiko.

"...." he closed his eyes as he saw Aiko walk away. Closing the window, he came to the door where he opened it. "Yes?" he asked. He clearly looked as if he were to sleep now but of course, wearing light was the easy most comfortable way to get around when awake and when sleeping.

"Sorry but I never really got to say good night properly..." Lithie said as she pushed him back into his room shutting his door. There she moved her slender hands up to his cheeks as her lips pressed against his own. Under her gown she had removed any under garments she may have had on with her forcing him further back to where he was about to fall on the bed. At this point it was his choice to allow her to have sex with him or refuse her.

"MMFFM!" he muffed blushing. Clearly the surprising kiss got to him as he made it to the bed but he grabbed her by the waist with one hand as he gasped in surprise. "Ah!" he said breathing. The moon light showed her true appearance with her gown as he then blinked trying to understand what she was trying to do. Was this a bond that she was trying to do with him? As a human of royalty, did she find him attractive although human?

Both their races weren't so different as he said, "This is how Elves say good night?" He looked at her. He thank the moon that it showed her appearance although the shadowings were completely black. He couldn't help but feel arouse at the thought of mating to be honest.

"Well, you'l be my first lover. And some of us form bonds but this is just sex." She said as she pushed him back on to his bed. "You can refuse me if you like." She said to him with a smile. "But something tells me you don't want to refuse me..." She said as she reached behind her releasing the lacings and her gown soon fell away to reveal her flawless body. Slowly she crawled onto his bed as she grabbed hold of his groin. "Unlike some women here...Who are shy and don't know what to do....I do know what to do and what I want to happen."

While he remembered what he learned by Aiko, he knew that this elf was completely different. They have the same black skin with the red eyes and white hair but they were all different. This elf Lithie wasn't Aiko and so he would have to do different things with her from what he believe. "May I ask...why?" he said with a honest expression. Clearly he didn't understand but it was also clear that he wasn't going to refuse. After all: this was just mating and he viewed it as something else that wasn't 'love'. Although that's is what he learned from the bible.

"Why do you want to sleep with me?" he asked letting her go a bit but they were still close. His penis was gaining size through arousal.

She laid there beside him as she ran her fingers over his chest that ran down from his chest to his cock where she ran her hand over. "Well, why not? You're handsome and I could have your men but I want your body..." She said as she looked at him. "Want me to leave so you can sleep or..." She said moving to where she grabbed hold of his thin slacks and yanked down revealing his cock to her. "Oh!" She said as she grasped his cock and gave it a few strokes.

His eyes widen as he grunted because of her gentle hands giving attention to his penis. Almost a month since it was tended to because he never touched himself for pleasure seeing that his seed needed to be saved for the next woman he slept with.

"oh...." He moaned closing his eyes with his mouth open. "Ah.....oh......like that...." he said as he opened his eyes with his mouth still opened. It felt soooo good that he felt as if he was going to release within a few seconds but his body could last longer as well as more than just one round. "ah...." he moaned again feeling the pleasure from her stroking.

Back
Top Bottom