Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Long term Male or Female rp partner for M/F or F/F rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila Lupin

Star
I've been craving a good rp, but there have been a lack of people that want to play a thought out rp. Now I don't mean entirely thought out to where we already know what the other is gonna do, but I like to plot a great deal and try to post an average of 1-3 paragraphs and would expect at least 1 paragraph in return. I'm willing to be flexible but also request the same. I'm looking for M/F or F/F rps that range from original ideas to fan-based. The following pairings at what I'm mostly interested in at the moment. One VERY big thing about me is you have to be at least Semi-literate, and while there's no limit on how long it can be, I would like a minimum of at least 1 well written paragraph. Also I have a tendency to play a sub in most cases, I DO NOT play dominant characters in F/M rps. Some of my F/F characters may be switch from time to time, but I prefer to play submissive when ever possible.

Original Ideas-

Male/Female ideas~

I have a big craving for an rp revolving around the idea of animal hybrid characters. Not necessarily having outward animal features. But they would have animal features such as enhanced senses, abnormal heights. The alpha/omega dynamic, and pack mentalities are a must. Would love to go over more details if anyone is interested.

I have been craving the idea of a rp in which a tribe/pack of Orcs comes through a town and raids it. In the process of this raid one of the higher ranking or more influential orcs (i.e. shaman, chief etc.) finds a young woman that is unlike any they've ever seen before so they takes her back with them as one of their wives. It is revealed later that she is magically gifted which would put her even more in their favor. I would be more than happy to discuss details with this.

I really want to do something with pirates. I have a pirate character already. I don't really care either way but I'm craving pirates. Pirates, pirates, PIRATES!!!!!!

Demon/human- I love the idea of something with a girl that's been promised to a demon that embodies one of the seven deadly sins. He/She comes to collect on an arrangement made a long time ago with the ancestors of the young girl. The deal would be for their family to prosper in exchange for the first born girl of their family line. My character would be the human girl, and we can put this in most any time period.

Immortal King/guard- This came from the idea of a role play that never made it off the ground. The idea was that this immortal king was opening the gates of his city for the first time since his wife had past over fifty years ago. My character doesn't necessarily have to be a guard, I can use another character, but I just love the idea of using this gypsy character that I have with this story line.

Evil King/Created Soldier- This would follow the idea of a cruel king who has ordered the creation of a soldier, the perfect soldier, from his lead scientist, whom is quite skilled at magic. The soldier is a woman and somehow she was given a soul. She runs, but is eventually captured by the king's men and brought back to the king. The king orders that she must stay in the castle unless otherwise ordered, or she will be publically executed, along with anyone who helps her, or she comes into contact with.

I'm interested in a Brother/Sister incest, preferably in a medieval or fantasy setting. I'm a huge fan of the brother/sister royalty incest. I will NOT do mother/son incest, or Father/daughter incest.

Some form of Master/Slave rp would be much appreciated, especially if the master is not human, though I love the human masters too.

I would love to do something in a zombie apocalpyse setting. My character would be a 30 year old woman named Clarity who was chosen as a candidate for a super soldier project five years prior to the start of the rp. She suffers from a massive case of amnesia from the treatments and only seems to remember very small things, and her now 18 year old sister, Meredith who was recently taken from her by a group of zombies that were led by a more advanced Zombie that looks and acts human though he still has the same needs as any of the lower zombies. He does still need to eat flesh and things like that, and it's obvious that he's dead but he decays at an incredibly slow rate. I'm also willing to play Meredith as well. While I'm open to many scenarios with Clarity I would love for her to stumble on a group of survivors who knew her when she was Isabella Rondue, before she lost her memories and became Clarity. Some of the people might be her bestfriends, some acquaintances, or some may be family or exs, but I'd like for her husband to be a member of this group though she doesn't really remember him, or feel the same for him as she used to. I'd also like the leader of the group to be one of the men that doesn't know her nearly as well. Again I'm willing to pursue many different scenarios in the apocalypse setting with this character. if you're interested in this then but Clarity in the title at some point.

One of my recent cravings involves two gods, one of a higher standing than the other. They both fall for the same woman but the woman falls in love with the god of a lower standing, so the higher ranking god then demands the woman stay with him, that she love him instead. He begins to threaten what is dear to her, including the man, or should I say god, that she loves. He threatens to throw him out of the heavens, and never let him return again. In an attempt to save her lover she agrees to stay with the higher ranking god, but her lover cannot bare the though of not being with her. I'm willing to work on the details with anyone that's interested in this idea.

Lasharn/Darian~ from an rp idea of mine involving the idea that Vampirism is a disease that can be spread through the original turning ideas of legend and also by the passing of bodily fluids such as blood, saliva or such. the whole idea is more explained in the link in my signature, just click on the link on the Epidimic banner in my sig. It wasn't written as a group rp but can be condensed into a one on one.

Vampire/human- NO SPARKLING DAMMIT!! Ahem excuse me. That was entirely unprofessional, let's try this again... Please don't ask me if I'll go with twilight vampires, because I won't. I'll do Bram Stoker Vampires, and love Moonlight vampires, that's a tv show from a while back if you don't know...not many do, as well as Lost Boys vamps, mmm love me some Dwayne, but I absolutely refuse to do an rp with twilight vampires. IT just doesn't settle right with me. While I'm willing to talk over and try new ideas for this one I've had one idea that involves a Dracula type vampire, and said idea shall be listed below.

A woman from a clan of witches draws the vampire's attention when he hears her singing out in the woods while collecting herbs for her grandmother. When she turned 16 he began to court her, much to the dismay of her grandmother. Her grandmother believes that the vampire is a cruel, proud man, that takes what he wants and would simply throw her granddaughter away when he became tired of her. She warns her granddaughter, and places a protective spell upon her with the help of her other clan members, that prevented him from touching her, and thus turning her. A spell that was destroyed the night he wiped out everyone in the clan, except for Parisha. Parisha had not known at first, but when she came home to see her village decimated, and her mother and the other council members of the tribe drained dry, she knew that it had been the handiwork of the man try to convince her to marry him. She then believed her grandmother's words, and confronted him. He seemed unmoved by her anger, and attacks upon him, until she insulted his pride, and he struck her, ending her life. What he had not been aware of was that she would be reborn thus continuing their game of cat and mouse for centuries to come. He searches for her every time, and when he almost has her, she forces his hand, and makes him angry to where he attacks her, and thus inadvertently kills her. Now though things have changed, her memories of him have not kicked in as they usually do, thus giving him the time he needs to make her his, if she doesn't conveniently remember and fight back.

Incubus Scientist/Human Creation- the Human creation would be a human that was created by the scientist, she was not born. She would also have rebelled.

okay now mostly human things

Guitarist/Singer

Female/Female ideas~

Mostly the same as the Male/Female ideas at this moment. I would prefer to be submissive.

Fanbased ideas

Marvel~
Pietro Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff
Natasha Romanov
Steve Rogers
Tony Stark
Bucky Barnes
Bruce Banner
Clint Barton
Thor
Loki
Wade Wilson because who doesn't love mother freaking DEADPOOL

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) ~
Ilosivic Stayne a.k.a. The Knave of Hearts or Terrance Hightop a.k.a. The Mad Hatter

Final Fantasy~
I am willing to play Lightning or Fang in an rp with Cid Raines, or Snow Villiers. I would also enjoy the idea of playing an OC in an rp involving either Cid or Snow.

I would like to have an rp with either Reno, Rude, Tseng, Rufus, Angeal, Genesis, Sephiroth, or Zack Fair with an OC character.

Criminal Minds~
I will only play OCs for this one, or maybe Garcia. I'm looking for someone to either play Derek Morgan, or Spencer Reid.

The Labyrinth~
I'm willing to play Sarah for this, and am interested in playing an OC as well, though I do enjoy the idea of Sarah X Jareth. The only character that I'm interested in my character having a relationship with is Jareth.

Bleach~
I prefer to play an OC character. While my characters can be very assertive and spunky, I prefer to stay submissive but will switch in any FXF rps. I like to build up settings and characters. I am a common victim of 'plot bunny' attacks. If you can't handle random plot twists, which I will ask you about first, then you should let me know so that I can try to refrain. Anyways here's a list of characters that i'd like to pair one of my OC's with. Any with *** next to it means that I really want to do an rp with my character interacting with this one.

Ichigo
Chad***
Ishida
Urahara
Shinji
Kensei***
Rose
Toshiro
Ukitake
Shunsui***
Grimmjow***
Szayel***
Starrk***
Nnoitra***
Byakuya
Aizen
Gin
Shuuhei***
Kira
Kaien Shiba***
Maki Ichinose***
Yumichika***
Ikkaku***
Zaraki Kenpachi***

Hallibel***
Matsumoto***
Hiyori***
Tatsuki
Isane***
Nemu***
Kukaku***
Yoruichi
Neliel***
Soi Fon***
Unohana***

X-men~

This would just be cannons paired with them but am willing to do an rp that is two OCs in this universe

Logan[Wolverine]
Victor Creed[Sabertooth]-don't really care which one
Todd Tolansky[Toad] - Evolutions
Pietro Maximoff[Quicksilver] - Evolutions
Remy le Beau[Gambit] - Origins
Lance Alvers[Avalanche] - Evolutions
Erik Lensherr[Magneto] - First Class
Dr. Henry "Hank" McCoy[Beast] - First Class
Charles Xavier[Professor X] - First Class
Alex Summers[Havoc] - First Class
Sean Cassidy[Banshee] - First Class

Kingdom Hearts ~
OC pairings with Luxord, Xigbar, Axel, Demyx, Xaldin, Xehanort, Saix, and/or Vexen.

Hetalia~
Anything with Ivan (Russia), Ludwig (Germany), Antonio (Spain), or Francis (France) is welcome. I'm also open to suggestions on other countries with this one.

Ouran Highschool Host Club~
I love all the characters here but am partial to Mori, either, or both of the twins, or Kyoya.

One Piece~
Ace, Sanji, Zollo (or is it Zoro again? I'm sick of it changing), Shanks, Crocodile. Anyways those are some of my top characters that I want to do something with.

Also for the fandom pairings, if I didn't list a character as one that I am capable of playing, then I probably can't play it, you can still ask, but don't expect me to say yes right off the bat.

Drop me a pm if you're interested and put your favorite color(or colors) in the title so I know you read the rules.

RE: Looking for Long term Male or Female rp partner

just a suggestion... you should post pairings. A lot of people prefer to be spoonfed or at least have an Idea of what you like. People say they are up for anything but in truth, they aren't.

Thank you for the advice I'll fix it right now.

I get that way but try not to often. I really appreciate the advice. Thanks

I might be interested in playing a vampire role play with you but I'm afraid that I am not familiar with any of the kinds of vampires that you have listed in your request thread. Are you familiar with the vampires from Laurell K Hamilton's novels staring Anita Blake? If you are, then I'd be more than happy to play a vampire of that genre.

'fraid the name doesn't ring any bells, but if you would tell me about that type of vampires then I'd definitely consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom