Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for teen roleplay with incest

Jason

Super-Earth
Hey every one, thanks for reading this firstly.

Any way, I've made this thread to go over my idea for a group roleplay, so here it goes, but here are a few things about the Rp you should know.

1. The characters can be 17 to the websites age limit.

2. You must be commited.

3. My character's age will depend on yours.

4. The roles I am looking to fill are male/female cousin and either my character's brother/sister, or the cousin's brother/sister. They too will be under 17.

5. It will turn into a master x slaves roleplay, but the two subs don't have to compete for my characters attention.

6. Bondage, light torture, biting, scratching, sex (obviously), videoing in and other things like that will be in the roleplay, if you don't want them, feel free to message me and we can discuss ideas.

7. The three other characters must be quite naive and shy, some what reserved and doesn't know much about sex, but then they get into it, and quickly turn into my characters personal sluts.

Anything else I can think of will go on here, so please post here if you are interested.

Thanks for reading.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24414

Positions
Older Brother/Cousin- Jason 16

Younger Brother- Andol 15

Younger Sister- Chris Gabriel 13

Younger Cousin- Kintana 14

Quick idea of plot: Kintana, the younger cousin, is staying over at the other's house, which is a medium size. Kintana and the younger sister share a room, while Jason and Andol share his room. Make of this what you will people. I'd like something to happen, just nothing too sexual for the time being.
After sexual tensions are some what higher than natural, and this cannot happen straight away, only after some close calls masturbating and fantasying, you know what I mean. One night, Jason suggests they play truth or dare, and then it carries on from there.

Here are the questions and what people have replied with

1. Do you like Anal?
2. Do you like Rimming/Being rimmed?
3. Do you like sex?
4. Do you like oral?
5. Do you like torture?
6. Do you like chains, spanking and general things, not torture like things?
7. Will you do homosexual things?
8. Would you perform oral/foreplay with another girl/Boy
9. Do you prefer a plot?
10. What is your characters nature?
11. Any other bits I should know, put it below.

Kintana
Well I can answer 'yes' to 1-9. I'm not picky and love BDSM/S&M kind of thing and whatever goes along with it. And I'm bi, so anything works.
And I love plot. It makes a good RP.
Characters Nature. A bit of a tomboy. She's tough around people and a bit of a spoiled brat. But about her older cousin shes more relaxed and almost shy.

Chris Gabriel
Lets see:
1. Do you like Anal? - not really my piece of cake, but it could be fun
2. Do you like Rimming/Being rimmed? - if it is clean enough, why not?
3. Do you like sex? - Hmm... lets see... What do you think?
4. Do you like oral? - A nice way to get things going.
5. Do you like torture? - Just the sexual kind, not the only painful violence things
6. Do you like chains, spanking and general things like that? - chains and bondage excite me, spanking not that much, but getting spanked lightly even on breasts can make the flesh hot, and make the blood boil...
7. Do you like lesbians and be willing to do lesbian things? - It depends the other person, but yes.
8. Would you perform oral/foreplay with another girl? - With pleasure.
9. Do you prefer a plot? - always, even if it is just a smut, I have this need for normal... So some would be nice...
10. What is your characters nature? - submissive, but usually reluctant, but they are such a sluts... They are usually friendly outgoing, but a little laid back at first.
11. Any other bits I should know, put it below.
Well, I am greatly interested in creative toys, breastplay, and a good describtion of how or what changes if there is some changes - which I love, by the way. Maybe you better have a look at my kink-lists in my signature links.

Shyone
1. Do you like Anal?-Yes but it has to be gentle and romantic...
2. Do you like Rimming/Being rimmed?- I love being Rimmed, but not doing the rimming...
3. Do you like sex?- Of course I do
4. Do you like oral?- I love to give oral... Andol would so just sit there and suck your charaters cock 24/7 if he could...
5. Do you like torture?- No, but Andol will torture girls
6. Do you like chains, spanking and general things, not torture like things?-Maybe a few playful spanking every now and then
7. Will you do homosexual things?- Well I am gay... sooooo....
8. Would you perform oral/foreplay with another girl/Boy- I will proform oral/forplay on another boy, but not a girl...
9. Do you prefer a plot?- Hell yeah...
10. What is your characters nature?- He is quite a subbmissive and is the type who is very romantic and enjoys romance... so he is kind of the type who is relucent... and needs to be encourged... gently at first, but after that he can become kind of a cock sucking slut
11. Any other bits I should know, put it below.-Make sure to read my Rabbit hole... ok sweety

Great, will he be cousin or brother?
Just need one more person now, preferably female.

Haha, I get ya completely. How far are you willing to go with torture and slavery?

Oh, and will he fuck the cousin if asked to?

Well he probably wouldn't want to fuck her, and personally in the real world I am also gay so I really wouldn't want to have to RP him fucking her, but I can manage it if I absolutly need to for plot purposes...

As for the slavery... I am pretty good at going far with that, but really that is only such things as pushing my charater down to suck yours dick whenever he wants... and various sexual things...

Though like keeping him in a cage or a leash and that kind of thing...

Really it depends on my mood... so just ask... ok :D

As for torture... I really don't like having my Andol hurt, because really that kind of thing won't make him submit... :p... So yeah, but he will torture the female if you want... :p He kind of has a bad past with girls so he would kind of get a kick out of that :p

Right, so he wouldn't mind a sort of rape by my character?
I'm thinking of a collar of sorts, and maybe ropes and chains.

Ah I see, forceful, not not rape.
Now we just wait...
Oh, what type of setting are you thinking of?

Yeah, I was thinking that the cousin is sleeping over at my characters and brother's house, they have the house to themselves and they could possibly have something to drink, or end up playing truth or dare, either one of those.

Ah I see, really need a girl to take the last place, depends on what they're likes and such are.

Oh yeah, there will be some plot to it! Don't worry about that.

Perfect then, your into getting hurt and such? Torture of that kind, bondage and so on?

Back
Top Bottom