Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BMR/E Gathering

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
Hello, everyone. I'm Hahvy of the Welcoming Committee. Together with my friend Cerebellum Von Doom, we are trying to put together a get-together for the people on BMR and our sister site Elliquiy. This will be for the end of the summer (and if it can't be done this summer, we'll be trying for next summer). Since the two of us live on the East Coast, for those on the EC, it will be much easier to get here. For those on the West Coast, unfortunately, it would be a lot harder (and expensive) and we know this, hence why we are trying to give as much time as possible for people interested to get money together to make the trip. The gathering will be hosted at Doom's house in NJ. However, if someone else is willing to put up with us crazies, we can try to organize something a bit more available for people far and wide.

Right now, we're looking to see who is interested in this getting off the ground. Anyone interested in this? Please let us know. Thanks!

This just sounds like a good time. I would look forward to it, should it come to fruition.

I would like to extend my gratitude to Doom for the show of hospitality. That's a very generous thing, to not only offer your home to people you barely know, but potentially a number that you don't.

I am very interested! I would love to go! Let me know how things happen. I could probably take the train there. n.n

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Right now, we're looking to see who is interested in this getting off the ground. Anyone interested in this? Please let us know. Thanks!

Mark me down as interested. End of summer can be hard some years, since some of the family disperses to this and that and I usually have to hold down the fort, but with enough notice I might be able to swing something this summer.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom