Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want a long term male RP partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gypsy

No non/con ever
I will not give out any of my IM information, and I won't share pictures of myself. I play here on BMR and no where else.

Ok so hey there, if you have checked out the profile you may have noticed I joined almost three years ago. Now I went on a very long hiatus do to a lot of life things. You have to love how life comes along and kicks you right in the box sometimes. To those I was playing with before I left, I am so sorry I wasn't able to give any warning, shit just happened. I don't feel like going into it, since you know it is in the past and all.

I have grown a lot since I left, in the matter of roleplaying at least. Not so shy anymore so you will get a lot more out of me. Two to five paragraphs to be exact. Also I have grown a bit for descriptive in how I write.

With that being said I am also a bit pickier when it comes to my RPs and my partners. An awesome grasp of the English language is a must, I will not make exceptions. I don't like spending an hour trying to decipher the reply you just sent me. Also I am a dominant person in RL, so I prefer to play the submissive roles, though an even playing field works well for me also. Not so much into the master x slave pairings, but if there is a good plot behind it I might be willing to play. I will play a main character with a supporting role, hard for me to keep track if I play two or more mains. I can NPC like a mofo though. I would like it very much if you can at least throw in an NPC now and then too.

When it comes to descriptions I am lazy, so I use pictures. I might add descriptive words though if the pictures doesn't match my vision exactly. You are not required to use pictures too I guess, though I will give extra points if you do.

OOC is important, and communication is key to any type of relationship, even an online one. If I am doing something you don't like, or you would like things to go a different direction please tell me. I can't read minds (though I have tried in the past) so unless you say something I can't make you happy. I will return this favor gladly. My therapist has helped me to open up a lot, so I have no problem telling you what is on my mind.

I am only going to give pairings that interest me, as plotting together is what will make us both happy. I do like story though so keep that in mind. Title PMs with a band name and song title of a song that is stuck in your head, so I know you have read everything I wrote please.

Pairings bold=my character Purple = craving

Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Uncle x Niece
Knight x Royal/Noble
Knight/Guard x Peasant
Royal/Noble x Peasant
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Shifter x Human
Vampire(if you sparkly I will stake you) x Human
Vampire x Shifter
Were (???) x Human
Were (???) x Vampire
Were (???) x Shifter
Dragon x Human
Assassin x Target
Criminal x Innocent

Well I think that is a good start, I will add more when I think of them. Please feel free to share a pairing with me though.

Once again I am lazy and Rabbit Hole doesn't seem to be working. I will just say this I am not into death, extreme torture/mutilation, bathroom stuff, extreme sizes, extreme age gaps, no kiddy stuff (not just because of bmr, but because I think it is sick), no gender swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom