Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating has it's perks (Bloodlust & Askeladd)

Askeladd

Star
Club hel a new club on the street for the younger peer group to go to had just sprung up a few weeks ago and Ares had heard good things about it but he was reluctant to go find out what it was like without a good reason. But he had learned a couple of his friends were in the band that was playing at the club tonight so he figured he would go along since they offered to get him in for free, it was a nice club he had to admit once he got there early in the night. There was your basic purple haired, eyebrow pierced freaky kids that usually attend the shows, but there were also a few "normals" and more than a couple decent looking girls. As the band onstage broke into their first song the younger kids around seventeen to twenty broke out into a mosh pit pushing and shoving against each other as the music hit their ears, he went to the bar and got himself a drink as he waited looking around the club scoping out potential playthings with his hazel eyes. The only reason he came here was the band's drummer was his friend and had really asked him to come and show some support for their band, he did not have much else to do besides it would be fun to find someone new to play with here. He had gotten glances from a few women but none of them had really caught his eye, sure they would be fun to dominate but he wanted a bit of a challenge tonight.

Bernadette walked through the door of the club. The loud music instantly surrounding her. Her ass length blood red hair fell around her face in waves, making her neon green eyes stand out. She stalks towards the bar her knee high black high heeled boots make a loud click that could be heard even over the music. her black leather skinny jeans hugged her ass perfectly. The blood red corset showed off her tiny waist.

She makes it to the bar, smiling at the bar tender. He instanly handed her, her usual. A shot of jack.

Well well who was that Damon thought to himself as he watched her enter the club, now she looked like she knew how to have some fun he thought playfully. As she approached the bar he watched her hips sway and the pants that hugged her ass of course he got a good look at that, his hazel eyes took in everything they could as he watched her take a shot of something but he wasn't sure what it was so he decided it was time to walk over. His body was not broad but he gave off an animalistic aura about him like, instead his body was lean and athletic the kind that would hide a bundle of muscles until he flexed though don't be fooled they were there when he needed them to be, his dark brown hair was about shoulder length and wild almost like it was uncombed but it suited his animalistic aura. Unlike most he sported a jacket over his white shirt even though it was a bit hot in the club with all the dancing people, he often liked to joke that he was too cool to get hot it was a bad joke but often got a laugh out of people. He stopped right next to her and gave her a confident smile "well you seem like a usual here am I right?" he asked casually.

"If it seems so." She answered him her voice soft and smooth. She smiles at him, studying him from head to toe. Wondering why this man was talking to her, and if he was legal. Last thing she needed was to get arrested for statatory rape.

"What brings you here tonight?" She moves her hips gently with the music playing. She watches the crowed, scoffing at the young 'goth' crowed. wondering if they knew they looked like they were trying to hard.

Oh my she had a sexy voice now didn't she he thought to himself calmly he smiled at her a little more as she smiled at him, he had to be a little careful as it seemed she was a little wary of him which he couldn't blame her for. When she asked what brought him here tonight he took a moment to answer as she was moving her hips to the sound of the music, mainly his focus was on her thighs and ass that was moving as well. He looked back to her now and calmly replied in a silky enticing voice "my friend is the drummer in the band and he wanted me to come see them play so me being the good friend I am came to watch, that and he got me in for free" he said in a playful tone, "how about yourself?".

"Like you said, Im a usual." She smirks at him eyeing him in a sultry mannor. "Your with the band?" She asks slowly dancing with the music, her hips swaying suductively.

"Its so unusual to meet someone with the band here. usually its just metal head and posers." She looks him up and down. "so which are you a metal head, or a poser?"

Oh so she had a bit of a joking side he thought as she said she was a usual and that was it, he didn't mind seeing as she eyed him in a sultry manner while swaying her hips more to the music. His eyes were alight with lust and want towards her that much was for sure he nodded as she asked if he was with the band, "just for now" he said in a joking manner as he really wasn't into the music all that much. Now she mentioned metal heads and posers, when she looked him up and down and then asked which one he was he laughed lightly before opening his arms up, "me? I'm something else" he said while giving her a playful wink.

Damon looked thoughtful again for a second before looking into her eyes calmly, "I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades but master of none so think whatever you like" he said while giving his lips a little lick.

Back
Top Bottom