Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisters: FewToNone x ciralfox

FewToNone

Moon
Kim woke early Saturday morning heading to her bathroom getting ready for her day. Looking in the mirror she messed with her thick black hair fixing it so it was out of her cute freckled face. She pulled on a pair of tight pink flanal panties that hugged her curvy hips and a matching bra that cradled her big perky breasts. She headed downstairs to the kitchen putting a pot of coffee on waiting for her sister to wake.

Alison yawned as she got out of her bed, wearing a simple tanktop without a bra on. She didn't have much breasts to begin with. She was about 32B. She pulled on pajama shorts over her underwear and yawned, ruffling her short brown hair as she walked down the stairs. "Morning sis." She said softly, before looking over at her sister oddly wondering why she wasn't wearing clothes over her underwear.

"Good morning Alison" Kim said with a smile winking a little at her sister as she took a sip from her coffee. Adjusting her bra slightly so that more of cleavage was visible. "So what are you up to today?"

Alison blushed as she saw more cleavage from her sister. She went to the fridge to make herself something to eat. She ruffled her hair gently. "I dunno. Prolly just hang around the house. Good thing mom and dad are on vacation. Which means we get our own vacation." Alison joked with a smile over to Kim.

"It's exciting isn't it.. A whole weekend just you and me" Kim grinned grinding her butt against the countertop making her panties ride up just a little bit. taking a few steps over towards her sister and trailing a finger up her leg looking into her eyes seductively.

Alison shrugged. "I guess so. I'm not one for parties or anything." She said, as she watched her sister come over to her with her panties ride up. She blushed, while looking at her oddly. "What are you doing Kim?" Alison stammered watching her older sister.

"Nothing sis, relax." Kim let her hand slip up her sister further. Wrapping both arms around her from behind and pressing her big perky breasts up against her sisters shoulder blades. Acting like she was just cuddling with her playfully.

Alison blushed as she felt Kim slide her hand up. Her nether regions twitched at the thought of Kim holding it in her hand. She blushed feeling her big breasts against her back. "Are you sure about that?" She said, her body feeling hot as she turned around for their fronts to mesh. She felt her length settle almost perfectly between her sister's legs and almost groaned aloud.

Kim grinded back up against her sisters bulge through her soft panties and her sisters shorts. her hands reaching up and pulling her own bra off letting her big soft breasts rub up against Alison "Well it's something but nothing to worry about" she said with a smile.

Alison gasped as Kim grinded against her. Alison's pajama pants were only thin material and she never wore underwear underneath her pants. Alison grew hard quickly, as Alison blushed. She watched as Kim took off her bra and let her breasts rub against her. "I guess." Alison muttered as she slowly slid her hands from her sister's waist up the side of her body before just settling underneath her breasts. They felt warm, and comforting. "Why are you making me feel like this...?" Alison trailed off, not wanting to say the words 'turned on'.

Kim leaned in to whisper into her sisters ear "Because i need you.." Her hips jirating continuing to rub her mound against her sister. Leaning her head down and kissing her sisters neck softly. In a soft seductive tone she asked "You wouldn't deny your own sister would you?"

Alison groaned as she felt Kim gyrating on her length as she felt herself grow even harder. She bit her lip when Kim kissed her neck. "No.." She felt her will resolve. It was taboo, but she couldn't deny that this was too good to be true. It was hott, Alison had to admit. She leaned so she kissed her sister's neck softly, before trailing down to the generous and gorgeous breasts of her sisters. She bent her knees gently as she used her left hand to lift Kim's right breast up. She licked and nipped her way down the breasts before swirling her tongue around on her sister's hardened nipple.

Back
Top Bottom