Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disney Land is pretty fucking magical

Mirran

Star
tumblr_lnmud1hkWS1qdyamro1_500.jpg

Someone posted this on my tumblr and it was so sweet that it made me cry a little... on the bus...
Did you people know that I'm still only really open online about my desire to be a girl?​

That is wonderful.

And don't worry man. When you're ready, you're ready. If you're not yet, you're not. If you're never comfortable enough to come out about it in real life? So what. We all have private aspects of ourselves. If you are, then more power to you.

You're not for anyone to need to understand, or to have to accept. Just to coexist.

I actually really want to start making progress on this over the next few years... or at least just work on accepting it. I need to see someone...

You have my support Mirran-chan. I've thought about becoming a girl myself at times...but I think I just want to be a more femme male. Gender is a very fluidic thing.

I think you make an adorable boy, however, if you ever want to be a woman, I'm all for it. DA is right - it's about what makes you happy.

Well, in the mean time I'm going to live as both... sorta =/
I need to start getting drag clothing and make-up, that's the logical first step, right?

darkangel76 said:
Stockings!!! Ohh.... and, depending on how far you want to take it... maybe a really awesome wig.

Definitely those as well. I have pretty manly legs... and when I shave them they look all chicken leggy T.T The pores at the end of my legs are sort of huge... I wonder if tanning would make them less notable.

Yeah, but since has when has the threat of cancer stopped me from doing anything
/getswastedandsmokescigaretteserryday

Well just cross your fingers and hope that you get something relatively tame and not fatal. I know that I am screwed in that department. One of my grandfather's died of lung cancer about two months ago now, my other grandfather has had tumors removed from his heart and has had four major heart attacks, and one of my grandmothers has had one major heart attack, a nasty stroke, and has skin cancer.

My genetics blow.

I've had some unfortunate cancer related deaths in my family, including my Nona (grandma) and her brother. I love that we've gone from Disneyland to dying from cancer.

Are the two subjects so unrelated? Disneyland (and Disney in general) were once an absolutely fantastic source of wholesome family entertainment. Now they are cancerous growths on America's corrupt corporate machine. Don't get me wrong, I love my country but I am not blind. The land of the free isn't infallible.

Back
Top Bottom