Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subtle difference by SnowFoxie and Derruboy

SnowFox

Moon
Karin moved about her room collecting her class work and her journal. She was a few hours early for her class, but she liked to go out early and sit under one of the trees away from the residence buildings. She settled herself comfortably under her usual tree, but today she doesn't begin writing, she just sits there, thinking. Something about today was different. She sighed, relaxing back against the tree. Surely she was being unreasonable about today. It was just like any other day.

"Did you hear?" asked one of the girls, taking a seat next to her friend, "We're getting a new transfer student."
"I heard she has a private room!" said another.
"They say she's good friends with the student council president."
"I heard she slept her way in..."

"Alright quiet down!" The first period teacher entered the classroom. "I'm taking a roll call today."
Maki-sensei, the classical literature teacher went down the list reading off the names. Rather dully and unenthusiastically, the girls answered one by one as their names were called.
"Kobayashi! Karin Kobayashi!?" Sensei called out, but there was no reply. "That girl..." she muttered to herself, "always late... Alright let's get started..."
Somewhat reluctantly, Maki-sensei began her lesson.

Karin dashed as fast as she could, having fallen asleep under her tree and making herself late for first period. In her hurry she very nearly crashes into a fragile looking girl with dark hair. Barely pausing for an apology she continued her mad dash into the class room, pausing by the door to bow low and apologize. "I'm sorry Maki-Sensei. I lost track of time." she quickly and quietly seats herself and starts making notes.

Knocked off balance Natsuki lands on her backside as the crazy girl rushes past. She already feels completely off balance being in this new school. It was mid term and changing schools at this point was generally unheard of, but they made an exception under the circumstances. It was still hard and sometimes the feeling of being alone overwhelmed her.

Back
Top Bottom