Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[thread format testing]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Batman Begins, Red Eye (canon x canon)

I'm leaving a post here so I remember to come back to this when I'm online again.

RE: Inception ou Nolanverse (literate prose)

Do you ever play as an established character opposite an original character?

RE: Inception ou Nolanverse (literate prose)

I'll send you a PM here shortly.

Oh, I can play male characters too. c: Just as comfortably as females, actually... both in male x female pairings and in male x male pairings -- but I'm a bit finicky about male x male pairings...

I shy away from the typical uke x seme set-up... Especially if a pairing/plot is based around allowing that dynamic before it's even been thought up...

RE: Woven with Dust (wanting: Fandom)

That shouldn't be an issue, allowing characters to develop their own sexual roles in bed tends to be more interesting anyway.

RE: Woven with Dust (detailed, dark, and literate) F/M

Dr. Who, the 11th/"Raggedy" Doctor (you) x Amy Pond (moi)?
I would love this one

Love? Love is such a strong word...
Dare I ask why love (what dynamics about the pairing would you be interested in playing on, for example -- specifics, an event, a scene from the series...)?

PM me the answer? c:

RE: Whispering Loom (dark, detailed, and literate) ♀♂

I do believe you've captured my imagination with that Victorian era obsession idea. If it's still open and you're interested, I'd very much appreciate a PM.

RE: The Falling Down (fan-based) Prometheus, Avengers, and others...

I'm still open if you decide to not base my character on thread rps I did like 6 months ago. lol

Never once did I base your character off of anything. I was talking about you and I as writers, because for a roleplay... two people do write with one another. I simply did not feel that we would be a good fit for one another based off of your post history -- your recent post history. Your post history working back from... it looks like mid-May.

I feel I would bore you as a writer based on what I prefer to put in a story, just as I feel that I wouldn't be all that pulled in by your own writing. If you wish to discuss this further, please, my thread plainly indicates that interested parties should do so via personal message. That is my preference for most, if not all, discussions. And if not -- then the same as I wished you the other night...

I wish you the best in all your future writing endeavors. c:

RE: The Drawing Board ◦ ♀♂ ◦ Only Lovers Left Alive, Thor

Adoring your thread set up. Well done. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom