Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Couger meets her match(me, Aprilmay1965)

Leon smiled when she said she was fine with whatever he wanted to do. He looked at her with a mischievous expression as he grinned slyly. "Okay doing whatever I want? I don't think you can do yourself but I'm happy to oblige." he joked with a soft chuckle, his hand gently slid down and squeezed her butt before moving back around her waist. "But that can wait until tonight...for now, lets just enjoy our time." he said, giving her a gentle kiss on her head. He lead her around town, enjoying what the area had to offer. Before she would have really realized it, they found themselves exiting the restaurant where they enjoyed dinner. He had been a gentleman, pulling out a chair for her and offering her drink, making conversation to ask more about her. He had left himself a mystery though, which would make her yearn for answers more.

He was now leading her through her own front door, once inside he pulled her too him and gave her a slow sensual kiss. He held her body close, but his touch remained gentle. He wanted to make her melt with the simple sensuality of the action, wanted her to submit to him completely. She was about to become truly his, she didn't realize it consciously but somewhere in her mind her subconscious did, he was elated she was so pleased being near him. He picked her up easily without even breaking the kiss and took her to her room, laying her on the bed with him on top, the kiss still not stopping. He was eager to make love to her mature body once more, to make her feel alive.

April's day was filled with attention and romance, the young man squeezing her mature firm ass once in a while, but otherwise just keeping her interested and yearning to spend more time with him. The day flew by and by that night they were in her house again. He was kissing her. She was running her small soft hands over his strong body.

She felt him lift her taking her to the bedroom where she lie on her back, her legs spread in the leggings, thin and stretched tight against her soft skin. Her hands rubbing over him, as she found her pussy grinding against his hard body. She was kissing him more passionately, her body was so aroused as she wanted to feel the pleasure the young man had given her the night before.

She was stroking his body, her hands slid down over his firm strong buttocks, she knew how powerful it was, as she had felt him drive into her. She slid her hands up into his hair over his powerful back. Kissing nad licking his lips.

Small mewls escaped her throat as she grew more and more aroused. Feeling his bulge in his pants she knew he was getting aroused too. She felt her heart pounding. Her breasts crushed into his chest.

Leon groaned softly into her lips, feeling her sense of arousal driving him more and more wild. He knew that she was about ready to do anything for him at this point. It was almost time, just one more wild meeting of their bodies and she was his forever. He groaned at the thought of it, kissing her fiercely before straightening up a bit. He looked into her eyes with his own mesmerizing gaze as he began to strip them both down, being slow and deliberate with each action, once she was completely naked beneath him he grabbed her chest with a light snarl of yearning. "mine..." he whispered softly. At this point he could say what he wished and she would love it, relish it. He knew she desired to be his. He rubbed his huge hard cock against the outside of her soaked mature pussy. He wanted to drive her more wild, wanted to hear her beg him to be inside her. He groaned as he felt her sheer excitement and desire and thrust inside her, immediately going to work as his hips began pounding into her own.

APril was gasping for breath, her body was so hot and aroused as the young man stripped them, revealing his perfect musclar cut body. His long thick shaft. She was moaning as her wet pussy was exposed, glistening and ready, she felt him lie on her, his hands groped her big breasts teasing her nipples, making her moan more, her hips thrust up against his shaft, as he rubbed over her pussy with it.

She was mooaning, grinding agaisnt his hard shaft. Her hips moved as his did, their bodies as one as they pressed into each other, kissing licking, she bit his shoulder softly as she moaned. "oh god, I need you to fuck me" she moaned out, her hands scratched down his back. Her eyes locked on his as she spread her legs wider, pulling her knees up to her ribs giving him access to her wanton mature pussy.

Leon worked inside her, loving the feel of it as he filled her sweet mature pussy. He groaned loudly and thrust into her roughly, wanting her to go even more wild with desire. He leaned down and kissed her as he went, his hands groping her breasts roughly, his excitement almost palpable to her. "Do you like it? Do you like it when I fuck you?" he asked, his voice a husky growl. He thrust inside her harder, wanting to make her cry out, to hear her beg for more no matter how rough he got with her. He wanted to hear her scream in ecstasy and know he was the one doing it too her.

APril felt his strong hands grope her roughly, squeezing her big breasts harder, thrusting in hard she gasped out. ''AHhhhhh" as he pumped into her, his thrusts deliberate and hard. Feeling his strength as he pumped into her.

Kissing him as she moaned and cried out. "god, yes, your so good, ahhhh" she gasped, feeling him drive into her with slow deliberate strokes, enough to arouse her more, but not make her orgasm too soon.

Her body squirmed and writhed under him, as he pumepd into her. Feeling him thrust over and over, her big breasts bounced in his hands, the bed banged against the wall, shaking with his powerful thrusts which drove her small body into the bed hard with each thrust. She was gripping his shoulders, as he pumped into her. making her feel so full and good, she never wanted to have him stop.

Leon groaned and her response, loving her reaction. He sped up his pace to create more pleasure for her. After a while he arched her small frame and eased his pace enough that he could take her nipples into his mouth and suck on them, he growled in delight as he did, gently pulling at her nipples as he went. His free hand moved down and roughly squeezed her ass, loving the feel of her soft yet firm flesh. He wanted more, wanted her to last longer, after she reached her first orgasm he would test her, revealing his true nature to see if she still desired him. He threw his head back and snarled as he pumped into her harder, pushing deeper inside her tight hole. The feeling of her sweet wetness was getting to him now that he allowed it, he hadn't encountered a woman before who aroused him so.

April groaned and moaned in delight as she felt her lover pumping in and out of her, her back archd, her body feeling him thrust deep inside her. His mouth came down, sucking her nipples, making her moan out as his mouth and tongue worked her light pink nipples and areola. Her moans filled the room as she felt herself getting pumped by the young mans thick shaft.

Gasping she ground against him as he thrust over and over, gently rocking in and out of her, working her to more andmore arousal as she gasped and moaned. His hand gripping her ass, as she felt his strong fingers gripping her round firm ass.

Leon groaned loudly as he continued to work inside her, building her towards her orgasm. Obviously enjoying himself, he looked down into her eyes, hunger and desire almost seemed to pour out of his gaze. She would know it was all for her, that this man desired her so. He groaned as he could feel her tight hole ready to release, when she did that was when it would happen...

April stared into his eyes, she knew she was close, and by the feel of his throbbing organ she figured he was too. She was feeling so aroused, her body was trembling, her legs spread wider as she bent her knees, letting his thick shaft pumping deep in her unprotected pussy.

Moaning her body started to writhe and squirm, her pussy was spasming as it milked his thick shaft. She was moaning, "Oh god, ooOOOOGAAAAHHHHHHHHH" she felt her body tremble, her hands clawing down his back.

She was writhing and jerking out of control, as she flet her legs kicking up and out, her body opened fully to him. Her hands went over her head, gripping the headboard. "oh shit... OH FUCK.. GOd...GOOOD'.. she was in ogasmic bliss as she let the young man pump in her pussy. Feeling so good once again, he made her feel so incredible.

Leon groaned loudly as he started to release a huge load inside her. He continuously thrust deep within her as they both had incredible orgasms, he was loving the way she was reacting. He kept thrusting deep inside her, wanting to milk this moment for all it was worth. Once both their bodies were over the spasms of such intense orgasms he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. "You're incredible...and oh so beautiful" he breathed softly. His hands caressed her, waiting for her to cool down. He pulled out of her and lay beside her, watching her. Waiting for her to be ready. "There is something I must tell you." he said.

April was glowing as they both orgasmed and lie in the after glow of their orgasms. She felt confused, she had never let a young man she had brought home stay this long, she was always feeling pleasure from him though, so handsome and fit, and so goooood.

She lie there as he spoke. She felt a sense of dread, what would he tell her, did he have a desease? was he going to tell her he loved her? Oh god, what was worse? she was feeling some anxiety as she managed to respond.

"Oh?.. What is that?" waiting for his words. She was looking at him lie next to her, those eyes staring, those mysterious eyes she got lost in, she could feel her heart pounding faster and it wasn't from the orgasm this time. What in the world was he going to say...

Leon looked at her. "I'm not human...and before you laugh and dismiss it...I will prove it." he said softly. His features started to change, subtly, his face became sharper, his eyes grew a bit larger and more cat like, his hair lengthening and becoming thicker...more like a mane. Soon she was looking at a face close to that of a human and yet not so. He watched her carefully, hoping he had not revealed this too soon. "I have chosen you...because I want you to be my mate." he said softly, his voice more of a growl. "You have a strong body...the kind I desire...but your heart and mind do not possess the immaturity of youth..." he said softly, his power was now in his words. He wanted her to accept him, to desire him more even despite this.

Watching in terror and amazement as her young lover turned into another form. She went from skeptic to believer to uncertain if she was really seeing this. He looked like a lion. She was staring, stil desiring him, but afraid and uncertain. She felt her heart pounding. She wasn't sure what it would be like if her would be differnt. She knew that Cat's have a barbed penis that locks inside their mate, she wondered what would happen as he changed, would he want to make love to her in this form. April stared, but didn't run, didn't respond. She was contemplating his state, but not dismissing him as a possible lover.

He gently pressed his clawed hand to her face, his power not in his voice as he wanted her to accept this of her own will without his influence. "If you become my mate, your life will lengthen...you'll have the strength and energy of your youth yet maintain the experience and maturity you now possess...do you wish for that?" he asked softly. He was tempted to mention how much rougher he could be with her when her body was strengthened by their union. How much longer she would last. The satisfaction to be had from the remarkable sex those with bodies stronger than ordinary mortals could have. He tilted his head, a low sound almost like a growl escaping him as he watched her with his feline eyes. Waiting for her answer.

(I'm really sorry for the delayed answer, didn't know there was a response)

Back
Top Bottom