Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marked For Life (KevinR778)

(I think I have something)

He cracked his neck and just then he heard banging on the door. He appeared in the hall to see the drunken vampire from the night before. "Damn it not you again" he said as the angry vampire kicked in the door. He tackled the angry vampire and threw him back into the hall. He grabbed him and slammed him into the wall before walking away, whistling. "Well that was fun..." he said before being interrupted by loud, angry screaming. He grabbed her and disappeared. He reappeared with her at his home outside of the city. "Well that was close" he said with a smirk.

As she heard the banging on the door she moved to were she could see what he was doing. ONly as she saw the vampire from before she wasn't sure what to say. She gritted her teeth together in frustration as she couldn't believe the fucker actually followed her home. She didn't want a jerk like him though as suddenly was next to her as she heard the scream. She felt his arms around her then suddenly her head was spinning as she had to hold onto him as he stopped. Her eyes closed as her head leaned down against his chest.

He smirked as they were there and she was still holding on for dear life. "We're fine now, you can let go" he teased. He kind of liked her being that close to him, feeling her body heat against him. He relaxed in his chair after getting her off him. "Welcome to my place, make yourself at home and don't touch anything" he said. His walls were covered in paintings, one of the mark, another of her. He didn't pay much mind to them as he rocked his chair.

As she went to sit down once she got her barings she was a little more than shocked at what she saw around his place. "Why are there so many" she asked a little more than shocked. She hadn't thought he put so much time into her. He had made it sound like he just woke up and decided to find her nothing more than that.

He smirked. "Well there's one per dream so the more dreams the more paintings." he said. He smiled at her shocked look, knowing she didn't think that she was a big deal to him but with about a dozen paintings of her or the mark it was obvious that she was not insignificant.

Moving to follow each of the paintings she was in awe as to how they truly looked just like her. "Did you paint them?" she asked as she came to stop at a full body painting of herself as she leaned against a wall one leg up as she was in a moonlit alleyway.

He smiled and nodded. "Yes, everyone of them. You'll find i have a knack for painting" he said with a confident smile. "Now you see why I searched for you" he said, getting out of his chair and looking at his favorite one, it was a picture of her from the shoulders up and the mark was in plain view.

Allie nodded as she followed him to his favorite. "I didn't know you wanted to find me so badly" she said to him. "I just moved here about a month ago so I guess it didn't take too long for you to find me when I was in town" she said as she gave her neck a rub. Only to realize he had brought her here without anything but what she was wearing with her. She blushed and looked away pretending to look at the painting more.

He nodded. "Well dreams are powerful things" he said with a smile. He noticed her oufit and couldnt help but laugh a bit. "Seems I brought you here in your pajamas. Come with me, I have clothes that are suitable for you to wear." he walked down the hall, entering a bedroom.

Hearing what he said she blushed more and moved back to follow him. "How come though that you only just now found me? Wouldn't you be able to find me through the mark?" she asked as it suddenly came to her if he had this many paintings he had been dreaming of her for a while. "I just don't understand how you would be influenced so much by it." she said as she looked down as she followed. SHe felt bad for feeling that way but she couldn't understand how suddenly she was important and most her life she was just a freak.

He looked at her with no grin for once. "Well the mark isnt a tracking device, It's more of a ownership of sorts among the vampires. Over the last few weeks I had been searching as well, even going back to the very place I attacked you. I just happened to stumble upon you last night" he said. As he spoke he took out a t-shirt. "Wait here a moment" he said before disapearing for a bit. He reappeared with a knee length skirt. "Would these suffice for now?" he asked.

As she heard that she nodded her head. She really was feeling like a stupid little naive girl with the way she was acting. Looking away ashamed of her reactions towards him she tried to think on what she was suppose to do. He had definitively saved her this morning there was no doubt behind that. When he came back holding out the outfit she nodded her head. "Yes that seems perfect" she said to him as she went to take the clothes. "Thank you" she said to him before moving to the batheroom.

He smiled but not one his usual ones, It was a happy smile. "Not a problem my dear." he said. He let her get changed and even changed himself to a similar out with a different shirt. He awaited her to finish, standing outside the door to the bathroom.

As she came out she had left her fishnets on her legs once more only when she came out her hair was fully down as it went just to her shoulders as she ran her hand through her hair. The bright red always seemed to bring out her green eyes as she walked out the white and black outfit seemed to fit perfectly. "Good thing you have my size" she said to him as she did feel a little bad that she had no bra on but that wouldn't be a problem at the moment she really didn't feel like going out. It seems her life had suddenly become very eventful and she wasn't use to that.

He smiled. "Seems I have a super model figure like you then" he said with a laugh. He led them downstairs to his living room, although there was not much living in it. He noticed he change in hair style and smirked at that. He relaxed on the couch, another painting of her just above him. A full body painting with her laying down with her eyes closed. "That was the first of the paintings" he said pointing to it. "I painted that about 6 years ago" he added. It was a picture of her at her current age yet it was so long ago.

Looking to the painting he pointed to she was a little shocked. She knew six years ago she was shorter with longer hair and yet this one had her current length. "So you've been dreaming of when we meet again not of the present me back then" she said as she took a seat next to him pulling her legs up under her to the side wondering more about this. "Do you know any other vampires that have done this? I mean they might be able to shed some light on the subject at least the parts we both don't understand" she stated as it was very confusing to say the least.

He looked at her a gain with a smile. "It seems it was almost like a prediction of us meeting." he said. " I've not heard of the before but I think I understand it. For some reason, we were supposed to meet. Now that reason, is what must be figured out" he said, thinking for a moment. "Well I know I'm not supposed to kill you" he said, just to let her know what he ruled out first. "Maybe I'm supposed to turn youn into a vampire although I'm sure you wouldn't like that." he said with a bit of a smirk.

As she heard what his take on it was she wasn't sure either. "Well I really don't know. IN truth really doesn't matter to me. I have no family that would miss me and no friends that would question it" she stated as it was the truth. Her head down as she thought on it. "Ever since I gained the mark I've been nothing but some freak with a horror story to humans." she said with a sigh as she thought back on how her parents would lecture her about telling lying on how her friend had died.

He looked at her. "Well to me you are far from being a freak." he said with a bright smile. "To me you are an attractive human girl that fate happened to allow me to meet twice" he said, lifting her head up by her chin. " I don't know why we met but Im glad we did" he said as he gazed into her eyes and smiled without fangs.

As she heard what he said her eyes went wide almost tearing at what she heard. No one ever truly spoke kindly of her unless they were lusting for her body and that alone. As he moved her to look him in the eyes she was truly taken back at the emotions she were feeling. This wasn't something she was use to as she felt her heart seemingly speed up of its own accord. She gave a soft smile as she blinked she couldn't help the one tear that slid down. "Thank you . . . for saying that" she said to him as right then she did look very vulnerable as she felt her emotions she usually kept back swept over her.

He smiled at her, knowing her emotions were going to over come her. "You're welcome" he said before hugging her. He hadn't hug anyone in years, but he felt it was needed when he spotted the tear roll down her cheek. He ignored the mark on her neck and smiled once she would let him go. He felt good for once in his eternal life. He knew this wasnt just another human girl, she was different but in a great way.

As he pulled her into a hug she gave a soft smile as she leaned against him. She actually felt rather good. For once she felt the warmth her parents had once given her. Yet it felt different at the same time. There was something there but she couldn't put her finger on it. As he pulled back that warmth left her right away as she wiped her tear away and gave a smile. "You know once you get away from the ego your really nice" she said to him with a smirk as she teased him.

He laughed at her tease. "Well once you get past the attitude, you're pretty nice yourself" he said with a wink. He felt good, yet strange. Their connection seemed to change a bit but in a good way. He was a bit unsure of what to say but kept smiling wide at her.

Allie gave a small laugh as she nodded her head. "Yeah well one needs an attitude if you going to put up with vampires all the time" she stated as she gave him a nudge with her elbow. "Though I'm starting to wonder what do we do next?" she asked him as she leaned back against the couch.

He laughed at her comment and her nudge. "I dunno, seems to me we have a bit of a connection" he said. He leaned back with her, feeling comfortable enough to put his arm around her.

Back
Top Bottom