Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marked For Life (KevinR778)

Allie actually found herself giving a chuckle when she heard he thought there was something about her. She just shook her head as she went to put the pizza into the oven. She was hungry and she knew that by the time it was finished she would be changed and ready for sleep. "I'll be right back." she said as she moved to the bedroom pulling out a black nightgown. She left on her fishnets from before and walked into the living room with a loose robe that hung open as she knew that the outfit she wore was reveling but it was actually better than most of the other ones. She liked to feel sexy and while she had no boyfriend to show off things like this too she couldn't waste the body she had.

new-sexy-lingerie-taste-bud-silk-pajamas-de601.jpg

He grinned noting her new outfit. "You know you're quite attractive, for a human" he said in a smug tone. He looked over her a few times, liking what he saw. Just then it hit him. He stood up and appeared infront of her. "I think I figured out what's strange about you" he said with a smirk.

As she heard that it actually felt good to hear it as it seemed he actually meant it. Only as he looked her over again she wondered just what he was thinking. Moments after such a thought he was before her about say just what she had questioned. "Well what would that be?" she asked her hands going to her hip as she looked to him. In truth she really wanted to know just why he was still hanging around. He had only come because of a dream so why had he stayed.

He grinned. "I don't hate you" he said with a laugh. He noted her pose with her hands on her hops. "In fact I think I've gotten a liking towards you." he said with a smirk. He reappeared on her couch with a big smile on his face.

Suddenly allie felt like one of those characters on her favorite animes with a big sweat drop behind her head. "Yes I bet that must be nice" she said with sarcastic tone laced through the statement. Though as she moved to take out the pizza the silk seemed to hug against her like a second skin showing just how well curved her ass was as she worked on getting it out.

He smelt the pizza, looking over his shoulder, spotting her bending over and grinning. "You should be more careful when wearing that nightgown." he said with a smirk before appearing beside her. "It's very flammable you know" he said. He felt that he had a bit of a connection with her, a strange sarcastic one but connection nonetheless.

Smirking when she felt him behind her. "You know I"m starting to wonder if vampires still even get hot and bothered" she said as she knew her ass had been close to showing thanks to the nightgown. "A little fire never scared me before" she said though in truth fire was now her biggest fire thanks to what happened in the past. Yet she wouldn't be one to tell him that. She and her parents had been trapped in their own home as it was burned to the ground. Watching the people you care about burn alive while huddle in the corner did things to a girl.

He smiled at her comment. "Oh believe me we do, why else would women throw themselves at me?" he said in a confident tone. He noted about her and fire, not thinking much of it. He went back to her comment just before. "Vampires can get just as hot and bothered, but the thing is I have self-control. Remember that vampire at the bar that I knocked out? He's an example of a vampire with no self-control" he said with a smirk. "You learn much when you've lived for 170 years as I have" he said, altering the color of his eye to show her of such abilities.

Allie looked to him as he explained though she also knew that human men could do the same as the vampire in the bar. "Doesn't matter to me really" she said to him as it really not to her. She was still a virgin and in truth she planned to keep it that way at least for a little while longer. "As for other women their just whores who have no self control." she stated as she knew she had self control.

He grinned at her comment about the women. "True but don't forget the drugs and what not they might be on." he said as a slight tease. "Well as far as I know you could've been raped by that vampire, not drain though. That mark would've kept you from being drained." he said with a cock tone, knowing he saved her from such a fate.

Looking to him as she heard the second part she was a little shocked. "Wait you didn't say that I couldn't be drained?" she asked him as she was starting to figure that some might use it to keep live 'food' around as long as they wanted them. Giving a sigh she started to cut up the now cooled pizza so that she could eat while she waited for him to answer her.

He grinned, "I did tell you actually, seems you have a listening problem my dear" he said with a laugh. "You cant be bitten or drained by any vampire but me with that mark on you, although anything else is fair game for them" he said. He noticed her starting to eat went to sit.

Allie gave a sigh as she did just remember hearing that. "Sorry must be a little more tired than I thought" she said to him as she moved to eat. She figured she would sleep after this only she wasn't sure what she should do with him. "Do you wish to sleep on the couch or guest bedroom" she figured he had to go somewhere to rest more then sleep per sa. She just wanted to be somewhat polite to him.

He grinned at her offer "Am I not welcome in you bed?" he said with a laugh. "I am actually not tired currently, I might step out and feed, don't wait up for me" he said his usual confident tone. He tossed her a wink then disappeared from her apartment like that, but he would return.

As he left she moved to the bedroom the moment she was finished eating. While she wasn't one for doing crazy things she knew that if she had let him in her bed that would be a crazy thing indeed. Laying down she closed her green eyes as she settled into the sheets she loved the fact that everything was silk as it always felt amazing against her skin.

As she slept, he roamed the streets. He drained a few women and used them for more personal needs. He saw the sun start to rise so he claimed one last victim, draining her in seconds before disappearing completely. Once the sun rose he reappeared at her apartment, not caring if she was awake yet. He relaxed on her couch, wondering when she normally slept until.

She didn't wake up until the afternoon when her stomach started to get to her. She needed to eat something she knew this much only she wasn't sure what she wanted as she got out of bed and started towards the kitchen. "Morning" she said to him with a smirk as she knew it was the afternoon thanks to the clock next to her bed.

He explored her house as she slept but upon hearing her wake, he appeared on the couch. "Well you must've slept well, you didn't even hear me get in bed with you" he said with a heavy laugh. "I only tease my dear." he said tossing her a wink. "Have any strange dreams by any chance?" he asked, knowing it would be possible even after their encounter.

Allie shook her head as she had known he hadn't done that. "Actually not that you talk about it. I saw you go feed last night. I believe two of the girls were burnetts while one was blonde" she said to him as she wasn't sure if that was all he had. "Just flashes of you doing that though no full on detail thankfully." she stated as she pulled out some ceral and milk.

He grinned and nodded. "Well then, obviously we have a strange connection. Whether it's in our sub-conscious or just from the mark. We were, for some strange reason, to meet and who knows what else." he said. He thought about it for a bit. Then an idea hit him, "I was unsure of something but as of now I'd like to admit that I've grown to like you" he said with an actual grin without confidence or sarcasm in it.

Shaking her head allie already knew that part he didn't have to tell her that much. "Well I guess only time will tell on the other thigns that might happen but hell your not too bad once you get past your ego." she said to him with a smirk.

He laughed at her comment about his ego. "Well power goes to your head, and the whole vampire thing helps that ego grow too." he said. "Believe me I'm more the just a big ego and some fangs." he said smirking at her with a bit of confidence in his tone but not the overbearing kind her usually talked with.

Shaking her head once more she figured it was a good thing she really didn't care about the other parts. "Well it won't matter You'll keep all parts to your self" she stated to him as she wasn't about to let him get the better of her just because she was a female.

He smirked, his ego butting in again. "Seems like you're a bit hasty to shoo away things" he said. He noticed her attitude change a bit, yet he remained sincere. "I'll be here if you want a chat or need any questions" he said, putting his feet up once again.

Looking to him she nodded her head. "Yeah I'm starting to think you'll be here for a while" she said to him. (We need something to kick it up)

Back
Top Bottom