Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marked For Life (KevinR778)

He nodded and joined her on the bench. "Dreams of you actually, now and back when I bit you, and of the mark." he said. He knew they meant for him to find her but for what, he didn't know. "Those drove me to search for you" he said as he cracked his neck.

"Oh yeah so you didn't care what you had made to my life until the dreams?" she asked as she was a little shocked just how uncaring he was. She had hoped for a little better though she was starting to wonder why she had hoped at all. "So now that you found me what next for you?" she asked him wondering what he wanted to do with her.

He smiled "For all I knew you couldn't gone off to live in China." he said with a sarcastic tone. He didn't want to tell her everything only the bare minimum. "Well normally I'd just drain you and leave you dead on the ground but you intrigue me too much" he said with what was his first sincere smile of the night. He stood "You aren't like most humans, which is good because I hate human" he said with a smirk

Smirking allie actually found his honesty refreshing for once. He wasn't beating around the bush when it came to what he usually did. He seemed to be quite happy with his ways. She was quite sure that no one was going to just up and change him easily that is after all she was sure somethings just the right woman could change.

He looked at her. "Shall we continue our walk?" he asked her. He noticed her smirk and only showed his fangs in return. He was surprised she didn't ask another questio as it seemed she was full of them and him with all the answers to them.

Nodding her head she stood and kept going. "Well what about you dreaming of me must have brought up some questions?" she asked him as she figured it was only fair that she answer a few of his while she had very well asked just about everything she could think of when it came to her at least. She figured that she needed to wait to ask some of the other questions on vampires themselve.

He shook his head. "All my questions have been answered my dear, although there were not many to begin with." he said with his usual confident tone. "Ask your questions, I know you have more" he said. He continued along with her, eying his mark on her neck.

Giving a sigh she shook her head, at least she had offered right? Anyway she moved on to different questions. "So just how long can you go without feeding?" she asked him as she knew humans could only go so long without some type of food.

He nodded at her question. "It depends, the older you are the longer you can last but the less time in-between. I personally can go up it or around 10 days" he said with a smirk. He remembered his early years where he had to feed daily and went on long sprees of killings but that was very long ago.

Hearing his answer she figured it would be something like that yet she wasn't quite sure of it. "Well just how old are you really?" she asked him as she wanted to know just how old he really was as it seemed he was twenty but she knew that to be a lie for the fact he hadn't aged in twelve years.

He smirked "That is the question isn't it, well I was born in 1841 so do the math" he said with a grin. He was much older then 20 and once she did the math she would figure out just how old he really was.

Giving a smirk she nodded her head. "Must have been fun alone" she said to him as she did the math in her head. (Don't feel like doing it lol) "I mean unless you've actually have yourself a partner?" she asked him as she kept walking she looked around a little though as she started to wonder just where they were walking too. Her legs were starting to grow tired.

He smirked "Who said I was alone my dear?" he said in a cocky tone. "I used to go hunting with her and afterwards well that's just personal" he said with a grin. "Although she is gone now, it was a shame. We used to take out small towns together." he said licking his fangs. "I am never lonely, with all the human girls that throw themselves at me to be use but then I drain out." he said remembering many encounters of such circumstances.

Allie shook her head. "The fools no doubt" she stated before stopping looking around. "Look its getting late I'm heading home I believe I've had enough egoistical vampires for one night thank you" she said as she moved to turn away from him once more. She was getting tired and they had started going a different way than to her house. It wouldn't shock her if he decided to follow in truth she really didn't care her apartment was small but still rather nice.

He grinned upon her statement of egotistical vampires. He noticed her start to walk away and appeared infront of her. "Now now, don't be so hasty my dear. Have you no more questions?" he asked with a smirk. He went with her to her apartment not caring if she wanted him there or not.

Strangely she had a feeling that would happy as she just kept walking when he tried to appear infront of her. "Oh well at the moment no I think I'm good for the night. As she walked up to her apartment she knew he would follow her inside as she walked up to her floor which was the top floor of the eight story building. The apartment itself took up half the floor as she liked it that way. The view was nice and gave her something to look at while she thought.

He followed her, not caring if he was welcomed. He laid across he couch and grinned at her. "I think I'll like being here" he said in is confident tone. He wasnt one for taking no for an answer and who in their right mind would turn down a vampire's offer with the risks that could result from it. He relaxed and cracked his neck as he looked over to her.

Looking towards him as he laid across her couch. Giving a sigh she just shrugged her shoulders and went into the kitchen. She was a little hungry as she pulled out food for her to warm up she looked over to him. "How long you staying?" she asked him as she really didn't know what else to say when it came to such things. She wasn't use to others being near her usually they thought her weird or a freak so she was use to the silence.

He smiled at her question. "A few hours or maybe a week" he said in a sarcastic tone. He appeared in the kitchen and looked through her fridge. After a quick look through he shut it. "Seems like you want me to leave" he said based on how she asked the question before and the vibe he was getting from her.

Looking to him she really didn't care. "Doesn't matter to me" she said to him as she really did. Either way it wasn't going to effect her. "Make yourself at home for all I care just don't cause problems." she said as she meant not eating the neighbors.

He grinned. "I'll be sure to behave" he said and his usual tone. He gott up and walked through the rest of her apartment. "Seems you're a bit of a rich girl" he said. He was full of money himself but he didn't use it. Being a vampire had it's advantages, like disappearing before paying for something. He tossed her a grin as he walked by. He returned to her couch and put his feet up.

Giving her head a nod she couldn't help but admit she had money. Not only the money her parents left to her. She had now started making a living off her stocks. They brought in good money and for some reason she was able to figure out when things were to be sold and when she needed to buy. She hadn't made a single mistake at all. Yet she didn't keep all the money to herself she sent charities money twice a year to make sure things were good.

He smirked at her nod. "When I was young, and still human mind you, my father got into the big gold rush in California, we made lots of money. I inherited it all, although I never really use it anymore." he said. He stood and looked at her. He could quite put his finger on it but something was different about her. It was like he would actually care and regret if he killed her, this was strange to him as remorse was rare among vampires.

As she heard that she pulled out a pizza and started the oven to make it so at least she could get some food. "Well I guess if you don't need it" she said as she shrugged her shoulders once more. "Myself the stocks are like a game I'm easily winning" she said to him as she knew that in truth she could easily become a powerful business woman like her mother had been.

He nodded. "I'm not much for human business" he said. There was no stock market for vampires, it was a more simple and less fluctuating than that of the humans. He watched her with a grin. "There's something about you, that just can't seem to put my fangs on it" he said, pondering for a bit then adjusting himself. He took a glimpse at the mark and thought a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom