Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marked For Life (KevinR778)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
allie12.jpg

Allie looked down through her books and then her own notes as she went over the last few nights. The city she lived in she was happy to note on just how many vampires lived here. The cities she had been to before seemed to have little vampire world there. She wasn't sure just yet how that worked. She knew soon she would understand better still though getting information was hard. The books humans wrote gave very little information that was correct. She knew crosses and garlic doesn't do a thing to vampires as for sunlight she wasn't sure. She hadn't seen one in sunlight then again she didn't go out much during the day since she actually slept then. Lucky her family had left her with a great deal of money or she would have to work like a normal human yet the mark on her neck on the left side showed just how much she wasn't. (You can come up with the mark that refers back to your character) Memories of her first encounter with a vampire still gave her nightmares and left her with questions that she still hunted for. Shaking her head she stood up and went to shower and dress. While her hair was short she usually liked to keep it like that as to show her mark. She figured if they saw it she could get information or have the one who gave the mark to her would recognize her. After all it had been over twelve years since the male vampire had seen her.

1ae57481358692de70447174bb9c9ff7-2.jpg

Steven was sitting at his desk, planning something. A woman laid on the floor beside him, dead and drained of her blood. He licked his fangs and worked on his next attack. Steven was one of few vampires who could live in the day and the night, this gave him an advantage like no other. Lately he had strange dreams of a girl, he knew he'd seen her before but now she was different. She was older, twelve year older then when he met her to be exact, then it dawned on him. He had attacked her and her friend but let her live and placed his mark on her. He stood and thought heavily for a moment. His mark was an ornate circle with two crossed lines and the spots where his fangs sunk into her flesh. He knew there would be only one with such a mark as she was the only human he didn't drain. He left his residence in an old abandoned house and went towards the city. He was going to find her and kill anyone who stood in his way.

Allie gave a sigh as she stepped out of the shower her hair damp as she moved to her closet to get dressed. She pulled out a short strapless dress. She was going to a vampire club tonight she had found out about. She wanted to show as much skin a she could though she would slightly cover her mark tonight as it seemed the vampires around here didn't like the sight of it. Once pulling on the dress she got her heels on and grabbed her keys and clutch purse. Her red fiery hair matched the purse and heels while her dress was pure black. Her skin tan enough to show a healthy glow in the dress. Tonight she wanted answers and if she had to use her curves that were hung to so nicely with the dress she was sure going to use them.

th_sexy_strapless_tube_club_dress_580180.gif

Steven arrived in the city in no time at all. He used no car, but instead used his speed to get there in a few minutes. He hid his fangs and changed the irises of his eyes to blue rather then red. He walked around, checking for women with his mark on his neck. He found a few that might have been but as it turned out they just had tattoos. He wandered through the city but then saw a paper flying in the wind. He grabbed it and read of a vampire club in the city. He grinned and headed towards it. He showed his fangs as got closer not caring if any humans might see. He arrived and returned his eye color to red to show the bouncer he was legitimate. He went in and looked around for his mark but had no luck. He waited by the bar to see if more females might come for him to check.

One thing she liked was the fact the mark actually passed her off as something when she got to the club. Moving into the club she looked through the crowds before moving to the bar ordering herself a drink she knew most of the women there where humans and if a male was human that meant a female vampire wasn't far from him. She noticed this pattern yet she really didn't care. Her bright green eyes looking through the different vampires so far she had only been there a few minutes and suddenly as she turned to get her drink she felt someone pressing against her back already feeling something hard against her thigh. "Now just what is a sweet pure thing like you doing here?" asked the male vampire as he pushed against her more. She couldn't stop the blush that came as she was still very much a virgin. "Looking for information" she said as he pressed his nose into the right side of her neck taking in her scent. She moved to push against his face to try and get him at least off her. "Just what would a thing like you need for information coming here you must know its your last night in this world" he said as his fangs slid across her neck. Allie was just on the verge of pulling out her gun from her purse which actually contained pure silver bullets. At the moment she really wouldn't mind putting one right between his eyes.

He noticed a woman being basically humped by a vampire and rolled his eyes. He had a quick drink of blood and noticed her start to look uncomfortable. He went over and pulled him off her, punching him out cold with ease. He sighed and grinned before walking back to his seat. A few vampires who saw were shocked while others clapped. He took a shot of pure blood and smiled. He looked back at her and his eyes went wide. On her very neck, was his mark. He sat, shocked that he just saved the same girl he'd been looking for the whole time.

The feeling of the vampire taken off her she was a little shocked by the action as she turned to see the male being knocked out by another. She gave a soft smile as a thank you then turned back to her drink for a moment only then she felt a flash in her head and pain. Her hand came up to her temples as the pain washed over her before it receded only when it did she looked back to the vampire who had saved her and the feeling of deja vu was coming to her as she narrowed her eyes as his grew wider. "Who are you?" she asked as she suddenly felt that he would be the one to give her answers.

He suddenly appeared next to her and bend her head to the side to view the mark. "You have my mark!" he said with utter shock. He let go of her and looked at her. "I'm Steven, 2nd in power in the Gregorio family" he said. "And who are you?" he asked her. His fangs were out but he didn't bite. He wanted answers just as she did and he knew she had them, the mark on her neck proved that she did. He sat infront of her, gazing into her eyes. He knew if humans were lying, even the best human liat couldn't fool him one bit.

Shocked was an understatement when she felt him suddenly next to him and tilting her head to the side. She looked to him out of the corner of her eye only as she heard what he said her eyes went wide. He was the vampire that put his mark on her. "Allie Rose" she stated though there wasn't much more to add to that. She was now an orphan and had been for over five years now. At the age of nineteen she knew very much how to take care of herself as she had been a run away for four years until she was eighteen and old enough to get her inheritance. "Why do I bare your mark then?" she asked him as she turned to face him fully.

He looked at her and upon hearing her question he showed his fangs. "Because i didn't drain you, you get my mark which basically claims you to me" he said. "Any other vampire that would attempt to drink from you would die a terrible death." he said, his eyes looked her over. He was not used to human girls and he didn't like most humans to begin with. "The mark only will go if I drain you or turn you into one of us" he said. He stood, images rushing through his head of her wehn he first bit her. He didn't feel the need to do either but it was odd how she affected him

Hearing what he said allie moved back to her drink and took a sip then a gulp as she thought on that statement. Either die or become a vampire was the only way to get rid of the mark on her neck. While she most likely could cover it up with make up or her hair she really didn't like the idea that things for her couldn't become normal. "Why did you mark me? Just why didn't you drain me like my friend" she asked as she couldn't understand this. Why would he mark a seven year old girl and then appear to her twelve years later. She just could't grasp what he was doing at all.

He shrugged. "Something told me to leave and I listened" he said. It was true, an odd voice in his head told him to stop and flee. "The reason you were found was because I was looking for you." he admitted. He was intrigued by her, no human had stayed around that long without running or wanting him to pleasure her. "I have marked you, hunted you and found yet you seem unafraid of me"" he said in a curious tone.

Allie gave a smirk at his last comment. "Why would I be scared of a being I know how to kill?" she asked him as she took another sip of her drink. "Since the day my parents died I've been studying vampires. Their habits, weaknesses and even their strengths. Though I must say I've not really found to many that were marked so it seemed strange you would do so." she stated to him as she sipped at her drink again.

He gave a fanged grin. "Really now?" he said in a smug tone. "Well did you know that some vampires aren't damaged by sunlight? I am one of few who can, and the whole silver bullets, holy water and crosses are all wrong." he said with confidence. "Wooden stakes are a myth, there is but one weakness to a vampire but I dont think you could pull it off anyway" he said with a tease to his voice

Hearing what he said she was a little shocked but she didn't allowed it to come to her face. "What would it matter killing you would do me no good as I need information on just what this mark will mean for my life" she stated as she looked him dead in the eyes. She wouldn't let him push her, she had been pushed around too much for her liking.

(Going to class will be back later tonight)

He smiled and eased up on his clever and smug attitude. "Relax my dear, good things come to those who wait." he said, downing a shot of blood and giving her a bloody grin. He knew she would be a bother but didnt thik killing her was the best decision. He cracked his neck and pondered.

(OK)

Hearing what he said she gave a groan. He seemed to be the type with an ego that much was for sure. Now just how to get around that was her next problem. ONly when she thought of that she had to try and figure out what was the end goal. She had been searching for him and answers and now that she had him she wasn't sure just what to ask at the moment. Moving her hand through her hair she stood up looking to him for a moment then nodded her head. "Then I guess I'll see you again" she said as she started to turn and leave. She figured that she needed to get away from him and regroup to understand why she had the need to find him in the first place.

He grinned hearing her question. He noticed her start to walk away he shook his head. "So hasty to leave when everything you want to know, I have the answers to." he said loudly so she could hear it well. He appeared beside her. "Why don't you come for a walk with me?" he asked with a grin. The drunken vampire who confronted her earlier awoke from his unconscious slumber and appeared infront of them. He immediately knocked him to the ground and stomped right over him as he brought her outside.

Looking to him as he appeared next to her once more her eyes went wide slightly at the invitation of the walk. "Why would you wish to give the answers so willingly?" she asked him, only to be caught off guard when the drunk vampire was in front of them once more. She was grateful the moment he was down and out again as they left. She really wasn't one for rude drunks regardless of their race. "Well just what are you willing to tell me?" she asked him as she walked through the city figuring the park would be a safe place to go with him at the moment as it was towards her place.

He grinned at her questions as he walked alongside her. "Well you intrigue me, Allie was it? Forgive me I'm terrible with names" he said. He continued along with her, hearing her second question. "Well that depends on what you want to know my dear" he said with a grin.

Thinking on it she gave a shrug. "Not much most things humans know are made up or faked by vampires to make one believe the lies" she said to him as she just kept walking. She really wasn't sure what else she should say. "Why don't you just give me a run down" she stated to him as she started to actually give him a good look over. He didn't look very different from the first time she saw him so she was happy that her memory was still good as ever.

He smirked at her. "A rundown of what exactly?" he asked, playing dumb. He noticed her looking him over. He hadn't changed in the 12 years. He like most vampires stay at the age that they were turned into one. He looked 20 but was really much closer to 200.

Allie gave a glare as she heard that snide comment. "Well the whole marking thing though I do want to know why the hell you were hunting little girls back then or do you still do it now?" she asked him then another thought came in her head. "And have you even done this to someone before? You know mark another other than myself?" she asked as she wondered about that. She hadn't thought of it before she met him in truth it wasn't something she really cared to think about for some reason.

He smiled and laughed. "Yes I hunt little girls at night" he said with heavy sarcasm. "It was just a snack before I rested. I'd much rather fees on an adult but when I found you too I decided to drain your friend." he said with a smirk. He heard her next question and shook his head. "Your the only one I've marked, I myself thought it was a myth until my strange dreams showed me it, then seeing it on you." he said.

Looking to him as she heard him speak on strange dreams she wasn't sure what to think. "What kinda of strange dreams?" she asked as she came up to the park bench and took a seat. In truth she had been having a few some were like flashbacks while others it was like she was watching what he was doing at that very moment. It was very strange indeed to her yet she wasn't sure what she should say to him about them.

Back
Top Bottom