Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Fun House! (RESURRECTED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenNinja

Super-Earth
Completely redoing the entire thing, I think!

WELCOME! One and all! To the fantastic, fabulisitc, futuristic, fondutastic, fondelistic, fetishistic, fascist, fatalistic, faptastic, funhouse!

We all know why we're here, though some people like to a show with their meal, and I won't begrudge them that! I like a little entertainment to spice things up from time to time, and on occasion I'll even order it myself, but personally, my preference is for the perpetually and profoundly perverse prose that people produce of a perpetual pace in this place. I like lavishing my linguistic love of the English language, namely with both grammatical grace and speedy, skilful spelling.

If it hasn't been indicated, I believe myself to be intimately informed of the intricacies of the English Language. I won't waste your time and wave wondrous warrants of perfection, because let's face is, pobody's nerfect, and those that claim that crown are conning themselves into the crushing weight of cruel, calamitous reality.

It is assuming an audacious amount of my ample linguistic acuity to accomplish the amazing art of alliteration to this point, so I'm gonna stop.

Phew, got that out of my system, so allow me to speak plain-like!

I'm Matt. I'm Australian. That means that I walk around upside down, and my toilet flushes backwards. It's kind of cool sometimes.[/size]

Now, if you didn't pick it up from up there, I understand, it made my brain hurt writing it, so don't feel bad if you're a little lost. I consider myself to be accomplished in both the art of Grammar, and Spelling, and for the times that my brain isn't working too well, I keep a spellcheck handy, to cover me.

NOW, I'm here for fun, and smutty RP's! That being said, I'm not going to turn down something with a bit more substance if the ideas are good. One of the biggest draws for me though, are people with the ability to write well themselves. Give me detail, give me depth, and by all the gods in existence, I will reward you in kind. I consider myself able to make a three dimensional character if I can be motivated enough, and I work better when I have good material to work off of. It's like looking into a mirror sometimes.

THAT BEING SAID, you don't have to be a first class author for me to write with you! Just mind your spelling, check your grammar, and don't make silly mistakes between 'Your', and 'You're', or 'They're', 'There' and 'Their'. They're pretty basic things that all people should know. Also, chatspeak will make me ignore you. My snobbish literacy-eyeballs take offence to it, and yes, I can be a snob when it comes to stuff like that sometimes. I'm sorry, it's just the way I am.

NOW, I've said that I'm here for smutty goodness, but just what that might entail, is something I haven't gone into great detail. Hm... is it a good thing or a bad thing that I didn't mean to do that...? ANYWAYS! The things that I'm looking for!

I prefer a more Fantasy Theme, though that could be anything between Modern Mages, or Medieval Sorcery, Monsters and Demons, Angels and all things between. The actual time and place don't really matter, as long as incredible and fantastic things can happen. I mean, I'm writing... if I wanted to write about reality, I'd write in a journal... and I tried that once... it was boring.

That being said, I'm not opposed to Realistic Themes, though the ideas behind them have to be good and juicy. And by juicy, I don't mean 'OMG SO MUCH DRAMAAAAAA!!!!11eleven! D;', just an interesting idea, pairing, or setting. Something saucy that will spark my muse, and get me really wanting to write.

Another thing, don't be afraid to ask just about anything... even if I don't like it, I won't bite your head off, and the worst thing I can do is say no. On top of that, I do like to brainstorm ideas, I really do like developing a plot and world with a partner. It makes things feel much more personal, than just having a pre-prepared stock world, and jumping right in. Things feel a lot more special when they're custom designed for the two of us, unique and tailored to what we're looking for.

I do occasionally do Fanbased RP's, though that's only for a very select games, or books, and only ones that I know about in-depth enough to realistically write about the world of the subject. That being said, I don't do Cannon characters of any kind, namely because trying to imitate characters with a defined personality, never goes down well with me. I'm one of those guys that reads a book first, gets all excited about the movie adaptation, then sits down through it for two hours with their arms crossed, huffing and puffing about things that they've changed from the original story, and how 'that character wouldn't do that!' (I haven't been able to watch any further than the third Harry Potter movie, and even that was painful. ((Michael Gambon destroyed Dumbledore for me... Ian McKellan would have been the next best thing after Sir Richard Harris)))

I'm a nerd, and know a lot of random and often useless trivia. Hit me up if you just want to talk, though my time on BlueMoon can often be sporadic. I do try to get on when I can, and if I have a PM sitting, I won't leave it waiting forever, I'll try and get back to you when I can. That goes for RP's as well... sometimes I really lose the plot of what's going on, and the feel I originally have for a RP, but I won't just abandon it, I'll do my best to try and get back into it, and if I can't, I'll tell you. I just ask, that if you don't want to do a RP with me any more, let me know? So I'm not sitting there, like a puppy waiting at the door for his person to come back. It's a sad picture... picture it, and don't make me that puppy!​

SO! I'll summarise for those that saw all that and lost the will to read, and those that got through it all, and can't remember what happened in the first half!

I'm Matt, I'm Australian, and kinda Awesome.

I'm literate, I write a lot when I have a lot to write off. I give as good as I get, so the better you work, the better the payoff.

I like Smut.

Plot is also fun too.

I like Fantasy themes, but I'm open to Realistic themes too, if the idea is good.

I do enjoy brainstorming and developing worlds and plots, so don't be afraid to come to me with a general idea that we can build on. THAT DOESN'T MEAN that you should expect me to come up with something. Give and Take is an important part of any relationship, so try and participate, both in the discussion and the RP.

Even if you don't hear from me for a while, I'll do my best to get back to you when I can. If you don't want to do a RP with me any more, please let me know, think of the sad puppy!

What's this doing here?

Fandoms that I do; Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Harry Potter (Though you'll have to twist my arm on this one)

The Prequel

My time on BMR is often erratic, so don't be surprised if I post a week straight, and then disappear for a month. Sometimes that happens.

The Answers You Seek.

PM's are my preference, though if you REALLY twist my arm, I might do threads. I don't do e-mails or IM's.

The person behind the character matters to me. I can't bring myself to play a sexy RP when the person writing the female role is a guy. It screws up my mental image and I can't get into it.

My preferred medium for Roleplay is PM's. If you twist my arm a bit, you could convince me to do threads, though.

Been craving something to do with monsters. Namely, where I'd play something like THIS. Big, strong, with an equally large and thick cock, with an endless supply of cum. Scenario and plot are variable for this!

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OR REQUEST, DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD. I DON'T CHECK THIS THREAD AT ALL, SO YOUR IDEAS WILL BE MISSED!

BACK FROM THE DEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom