Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Times with my Best Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

7DeadlySins

Super-Earth
Ellie laid on the couch in her parents house. Her parents were out on vacation while she house sat for the. She had just gotten home from her school a week ago for holiday vacation. She flipped through the channels as she waited for best friend to arrive.

Her and her best friend have known eachother since grade school and they did everything together. Sadly, when it was time to go to college, they had to part ways. The thing is, Ellie had a huge secret, she was in love with her best friend, but she wouldn't dare tell her in to fear of being rejected and ruining a beautiful friendship. Sure, she had dated many men andd a few women, but not one compared to her best friend.

Sera stared at her closet, and then began to comb through her collection. Why didn't she have anything that could be changed into Lolita? Huffing a bit, she sat down on the bed and pouted. She hadn't brought any of her lolita from college, and now she was regretting it. She had recently gotten into the style, solely because of her major choice. They had gone over the idea in one of her fashion classes, and she had fallen in love with it.

Doing extensive research, she then got into it. She hadn't brought anything with her, and now she wished she had. Looking at her phone, she thought about calling one of her friends and having some of her dresses brought up, not only having her favorite style, but also having them there so she could show them where she grew up. Reaching over to grab her phone, she blinked at one of the contacts being her best friend. Had she come home as well? A small blush came to her face, and she instinctively pressed the send button on her phone.

Ellie tuned off the TV and went into her room. She wore white lace thigh highs with a black gater. She even wore a lace thong and bra to match. Ellie barely wore much around the house. She loved the feeling of being free and comfortable. She hear "Fur Elise" play and she intantly knew it was her phone. She grabbed her cell phone and looke at the caller ID. She smiled and answer with a sweet "Hello?"

Her friend hadn't changed a single bit, still the perky girl she remembered. And probably wearing barely anything, Sera could remember showing up in high school randomly and her friend answering the door in the bare minimum when she was home alone. Shaking her head, she couldn't get rid of the smile on her face when she thought about it. "Hey."she greeted. "It's been a long time."she said, smiling. Even though they still talked through phone and email it just wasn't the same.

Sera was use to dating males, and it wasn't until recently that she had discovered that she had some feelings for her best friend. The longing, the missing, the fact that she wanted to kiss her best friend. "Uh...are you by chance in town? I mean, I had break, so...I didn't know if you did or not."

Ellie laughed. "I am in town. I am actually at my parents house. They are on vacation and I ma house sitting for them" She explained with a smile. "You should come over. I am utterly bored her, all alone." She said they last part very seductively without meaning to.

Her face lit up even more red at her friend's tone. "If you want me to, I can." She laughed, and then began to change out of her pajamas, which was simply her panties and a loose tank top. "Just let me get dressed, all right?" With a smile, she changed into a cute, red baby doll dress, and then grabbed her keys. "I'm heading over now." With that, she hung up and then began her way over to her friend's house. Getting there, she got out and fixed her heels a bit, and then walked up to the door, and knocked.

Ellie opened the door with the exact same outfit she had when she as on the phone. "Hey beautiful." She smiled and welcomed her bestfriend in. "How's life?" She asked as she led her friend to her bedroom. "My room barely changes since last time we where here." She told her friend. The only difference was she had a bigger bed and her room was cleaner. Ellie laid on her bed with a smile and her heart racing. She really wanted to kiss Sera. "Any one special in the picture?" She asked sweetly.

Sera shrugged a bit as she came in and followed her friend. God, she wore the most provocative things when she was home alone. Shaking her head, she followed her friend with a grin. Flopping on the bed, she arched a brow. "Uh...No. There was a boy, but it didn't work out." She watched her friend some more, and then smiled. "You?"

"Awe, too bad. He missed out of a great catch." Ellie turned over to look at her friend. "I had a girlfriend, but she just wasn't the one for me. So now I am single and ready to mingle." She giggled. She knew she just admitted to her best friend that she liked girl, but she tried not to think to much of it. If Sera was kind of picking up the hints Ellie left, then she might confess.

Sera smiled and then shrugged a bit. "Weeell, she's missing a great catch." She didn't mind that her best friend liked girls. Honestly, it happened. She herself liked certain girls, and so it wasn't that big of a deal to her.

She laughed a bit, and then shook her head. Her friend was always so...flirty. It wasn't awkward, but it was a little...blunt? She waved her hand. "Same answer I always give you when you ask me flirty things. Thanks, but no thanks~" With that, she flopped back against the bed.

Ellie shrugged and went into the bathroom. It was only a ten munite shower that she took. Very fast and it saves water. She came out, with a towel wrapped around her and another on her head. She came into the room with a smile and went to her closet. She first but on a cute lacy white panties befoe she dropped her towel she just but on a tight with tank. She proceeded dry her hair with the towel before brushing it and putting it into a braid.

Sera had remained in the room, and watched her best friend get dressed. Her heart was hammering in her chest, and the fact that Ellie couldn't hear it was shocking. Swallowing, she looked away, quite embarrassed by this fact. "So...how long are you in town?"she asked, trying to make small talk.

Ellie turned to Sera, "I am in town for a week or two. I don't know hwen my parents get back from there trip. So I am suck here until the." She smiled. "How about you?" She asked as she finished the braiding and went to sit next to Sera.

She listened and nodded, that was a good thing. "Mmm, probably a week. It depends on what Sylvia and Adam want to do."she said, laughing a bit. "They have this grand 'road trip to California' idea."

"How fun" She smiled. "Are Sylvia and Adam the friends you met at school?" She asked as she carassed Sera's leg absent mindedly. "Where are you gonna go in California, Hollywood?" She asked sweetly.

Sera smiled and nodded, "yep~ Sylvia's my room mate, and Adam's that one guy that gets all of the lead roles in productions." She nodded and then smiled a bit. "Hm? Oh, yeah. There, and then Santa Cruz, and lots of other places." Her leg twitched a bit as it was caressed, but she didn't move her leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom