Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We only learn as much as we are able to believe.

"I want many things I want to do that I am never going to..." Dominic said, with a little (slightly bitter) laugh. He knew the difference between fantasy and reality. He flopped onto the bed on his side, looking at Neil. "Sometimes I fantasise about things no one sane would ever do... Doesn't everyone?" Well, maybe some dull and boring people without imagination.

Dominic touched the side of Neil's face. "See? This is why it's easier for me to date vanilla people. I wouldn't trust me either. I can't lie to people. But I tell them the risks, and then they freak out... There is this darkness inside me, and it doesn't sleep that well. By doing kinky shit, I am giving people sticks to poke it with." He snorted. Maybe one day he would lose control of it, but it would not be today.

That was food for thought. Neil fantasised about a lot of things that he'd never, ever allow anyone to do to him. Sick things that he would probably never tell anyone about. He nodded. "Yes," he said. "And the difference is knowing what's fantasy and what's reality, and what should never, ever combine." He looked over at Dominic, turning into the touch against his face, kissing the other man's palm. He just looked at the other for a long moment, then smiled.

"I think I understand," he said. "And I still want to do this, if you do." He shifted, rolling on top of Dominic and leaning down for a kiss. "As long as I can trust you, I'll let you do whatever you want to me. If I call red, we stop. Okay?"

"I suppose the creepy thing is that I know how to do the things I fantasise about," Dominic mused. There were goddamn spells in the books on his living room shelves, telling how to enslave someone's will. And he'd read those books, just to know what was possible, but also what should not be done.

"Glad you understand. And if I do something you really don't want me to, make sure you shout loud enough for them to hear. Just in case my mind is... Elsewhere." It was, at least, a honest assessment of his own capabilities. Initially, he kissed back very lightly, as if unsure of if he should be doing this at all, but then more fiercely, his tongue pressing into Neil's mouth. "Damn, you're heavy," Dominic said, pulling away from the kiss. Not that it was unexpected, really. They were very different builds.

"I can honestly say that I have never, ever thought about using birds as a safety mechanism in play," Neil said, grinning against Dominic's lips. Oh well, whatever worked. He ground down pointedly against the other man, kissing down to Dominic's ear, his stubble rough against the other man's jaw. "Does it get you off?" he asked. "Knowing how much bigger I am, how I could pin you down if I wanted to. And that even with all that, I want you to tell me what to do." Neil grinned. "It gets me off." He admitted, pulling back and looking at Dominic before kissing him.

He rolled onto his back, pulling the other with him so that Dominic was on top, looking up at him, raising his eyebrows ans just waiting to see what the other man would do.

Dominic grinned. "With someone like me, it's not the size that matters..." So many bad second-meanings that might have... He would let Neil hold him down for a moment. It wasn't as if he felt physically threatened by people who were bigger than him. He always had his magic. But somehow, it was still arousing to have someone more physically powerful wanting to obey him, without threats and without spells.

He scooted downwards a little, deciding to undo Neil's pants first. "I want to see the rest of what I'm getting here," Dominic said playfully.

Neil snorted, then lifted his hips, pushing his jeans and underwear down over his thighs. He sat up to get them the rest of the way off and dumped them by the side of the bed. Neil laid back down again, going up onto his elbows, watching Dominic look at him. He had a powerful build - his thighs were muscular and slightly splayed, his dick already half-hard despite the fact that they hadn't really done much yet. He fairly hairy, he didn't wax or shave, though if requested, he would. Didn't get that request often.

He looked up at Dominic and gave the other man a crooked smile. "Like what you see?" Neil asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes," he replied firmly, baring his teeth in a smile. He ran his hands up Neil's thighs, resting his hands on the hips. Apparently he had no intention of taking off his own clothes. His collection of scars was not the most arresting of sights at all...

"Hah, do you like being like this? Me looking at you, deciding what I want to do first..." Certainly a level of fun in making people wait for it - and Dominic did enjoy it. With Neil like this, Dominic could feel his own cock getting hard. "You're far more attractive naked than with clothes on, you know."

"I like it," Neil confirmed. He liked the sweet taste of anticipation, not knowing what would come next, but aware that he was desired, that Dominic wanted him. Neil stretched out, tempted to lean up for a kiss, but he was playing passive for now, letting Dominic look and decide what he wanted.

"Thank you. I think," Neil said, grinning up at Dominic. "I think most people are more attractive without clothes on, though. Especially when you want to fuck them."

"Hm, not sure." For one, he wasn't sure that he went into that category, since more than once his scars had resulted in horror, and there were those awkward times when getting someone's clothes off turned out to be the only fun part of the night... Wasn't going to be an issue tonight though.

He reached to touch Neil's cock, stroking it to full hardness first, then touching Neil's balls, exploring the body before him. He pulled up one of Neil's knees to have better access, kissing the side of it briefly. "Very nice indeed..." High praise, considering the note of satisfaction in Dominic's voice.

"Well. There have been a few that were a little turned off by the scars," Neil said. He twitched a little when Dominic went straight for his cock. Neil's dick stiffened quickly to full hardness, the foreskin drawing back and exposing the sensitive glans. He squirmed a little, trying to rock into Dominic's hand before the other shifted down, exploring his balls instead. Neil groaned, deep and low in his throat.

He shifted his knee with little prompting, letting Dominic get a better view, shivering slightly. He was a little bit of an exhibitionist, but the first time with someone was always nerve-racking. Dominic's praise assuaged his fears and Neil relaxed, watching the other man's face.

"I want to look with my other sight. Don't freak out." People usually did when his eyes changed colour without warning. He wanted to check out Neil in both the physical and the spiritual form. Dominic's eyes went dark - blackness spread from the pupil into the iris and then into the sclera. It was the same state that he needed to cast spells.

"I like you this way." Like so many living things, Neil was a blaze of living light, with the scars forming nexuses of different colour. Past experience, past pain. He could read someone's entire history in their soul if he wanted to. But he didn't. He wanted to touch and to feel. Neil's arousal reinforced his own, and the feeling in his gut uncoiled. Desire. He did want this man. To possess Neil for a few moments might be worth it. "Turn over." Skipping the foreplay? Not entirely in the mood to wait.

The warning was welcome - Neil might have freaked the fuck out if Dominic's eyes had suddenly gone black. As it was, it was still creepy, but he was relaxed enough that he just went with it. Neil watched Dominic look at them, then smiled - the other liked him both ways. That was good. Still fucking creepy, though.

Neil hesitated briefly, then turned over. He got up onto his hands and knees, the muscles in his back and legs shifting smoothly under his skin. Neil stayed like that, shivering eagerly. "Condoms and lube in the bedside table. In the draw," he said.

The smile as reassuring. Good. No telling him to get out or stop it with the weird shit. He searched through the drawer quickly to find both. While necromancers seemed immune to virtually all diseases, they could still carry them. It was an awkward thing to explain in any case.

He ran his hand down Neil's spine, colder than it should be. He was touched by death. "I want you," he said quietly, in Neil's ear. In more ways than one, but he knew how to settle for less. He nuzzled along Neil's shoulder, his breath without warmth. Neil was gorgeous like this, waiting. He brushed his fingers over Neil's entrance, as if slowly considering. Should he return to just one world? Existing in both might exhaust him, and make Neil uncomfortable. He did not want that.

Dominic was cold, like he'd been out in the wind and the rain, chill touching his skin. Neil shuddered hard. It was in his nature to submit to what Dominic wanted, but this was all getting a bit too weird for him. Maybe another time, when he was more comfortable with this aspect of Dominic, he would welcome this. But it was... nothing like he'd ever experienced before. Neil hesitated a second longer, then decided to trust Dominic. He had a safe word, he had those stupid birds, he could trust. Just like that, his indecisiveness dropped away and he submitted, his hands clenching into the sheets as Dominic brushed over his entrance. Neil relaxed.

"I want you, too," he mumbled, rocking back against the finger, trying to entice Dominic to fuck him on it. "Please." He never, ever asked like that out of bed.

Only when Neil relaxed did Dominic move again. "Please?" he questioned teasingly. "Please what? Awfully unspecific. Remember what I am. You might want to keep things perfectly clear..." It was a little bit of a game, now. Dominic hoped his tone made that clear, at least. He loved the way Neil was asking, and he wanted to hear it again. Several more times, at least.

He pulled away for a moment, to slick his fingers. He ran them over the entrance a couple of times, not yet doing what he was so obviously going to do - and only then pushed one inside, very slowly. "Better, hmm?"

Neil laughed - a low, husky sound, full of arousal and desire. "If you want to hear me say it, just say so," he said. "I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me." No shame, no resistance - he was perfectly comfortable with the fact that he was submissive, and it showed. It also got him what he wanted. Neil groaned as a long finger pressed inside of him. He clenched, lowering the upper half of his body and burying his face into the pillows as he rocked back on Dominic's finger.

"Ah, fuck. Yeah, definitely better. More," he said, more demand than request. He squirmed, his cock hard and throbbing.

"Heh!" Dominic snorted. He wasn't used to someone so open and so willing. He leant forward to kiss Neil's back, a little reward. Approval. Showing how he liked the Neil's behaviour in bed. Much better than how Neil behaved at work!

"I would like for you to keep still. Or should I restrain you? I can. With my magic. It wouldn't hurt. And it wouldn't leave embarassing rope burns." His hand was still, all of a sudden. "This is first for me, not you." Well, Neil had told him to take what he wanted... He laid his other hand on Neil's lower back.

Neil in bed was pretty much a polar opposite to Neil at work, where he was aggressive, demanding and quick to question authority. Just because he was submissive didn't mean he was happy to be led around by his nose by an idiot. His attitude in bed had nothing to do with his attitude in every day to life.

Restraints? Neil had to admit, he was rather a fan of rope burns, but his cock jerked, weighing in what it thought about being restrained by magic. Neil groaned. "Do it," he said. He wanted to know what that felt like, even if the unknown, the danger of it, made his heart race and his breathing come a little too fast.

"Huh, you like that idea?" That was a very pleasant surprise. So Neil was a little turned on by the fear of magic? But push it too far and it would be unpleasant... It was an interesting balance to have to strike. "It will feel strange to you." Well, that was probably understatement of the year. With his free hand, he reached elsewhere and pulling out almost nothing at all. A handful of shadows. He pulled his finger out so that he could use both hands for the spell. It was just gentle touches, really, but the strange ghostly stuff clung and coiled against the skin of Neil's arms and legs.

"Try to move," Dominic suggested. He knew how it felt. It was the same spell his father had used to restrain him with, but Dominic was barely using half of its power. There would be strange resistance, as the strands became more solid and constricting, and then it would feel like being plunged into ice if Neil moved too far. "Is it alright?" He wasn't even doing it properly - too much struggle would simply break it.

"Kind of. I want to see what it's like," Neil said, squirming a little when Dominic pulled that finger out. He waited. Finally, it settled over him, strangely weightless, but binding. As instructed, Neil tried to move. At first, there was resistance - and then, cold. Very, very cold. Neil jerked and shivered hard, gasping in a breath before relaxing.

"Christ," he said, his voice rough. His erection hadn't flagged any - good thing he was aroused by ice, sometimes. "Nnn, yeah, it's fine." He paused. "Kinda weird." Fuck, fucking around with a necromancer had its fucking uses. "I like it, keep going."

He ran his knuckles along Neil's spine reassuringly as he shivered, and discovered the how the spell worked. "This is the first spell I learned to break," he said, very quietly. It could be a very cruel one, but this was a much better way of using it. At least it seemed like he had left plenty of give. He let the spare shadows go.

"You like it?" Cute. "Good. Necromancy not all bad, then?" He kissed the hollow of Neil's shoulderblades, reaching down to touch Neil's cock, just to check this really was turning him on. "Maybe I should now go and get some dessert, see what's in the fridge, leave you here for a bit. What do you think?" Not that he had any intention of doing such a thing. That would just be ruining his own fun.

"Apparently not all bad, no," Neil mumbled back, grunting as the other touched his cock. He tried to jerk into it, only to shiver hard again as that icy sensation trailed down his spine and over his body, prickling over him. "Fuuuck." He was going to have to get used to that quickly - he wasn't sure whether it was painful or incredibly erotic.

The threat definitely turned him on - he'd heard it, and things like it, a million times from different doms (a few had even gone through with it, leaving him tied up and twitching with a vibrator in his ass whilst they left him alone and helpless for half an hour), but that didn't make its impact any less. "Fuck, please don't, want you in me."

"Why did I never realise how much fun it would be to do this before?" Dominic mused, laughing at the reaction. It sure made his job easy, apart from wasting his power to maintain the spell. It couldn't be fixed without someone's blood, but that would be taking it way too far.

"Well, you are much more interesting than your fridge," Dominic replied, pretending to be persuaded from doing something he'd never had any intention of doing anyway. He slid a finger back inside Neil, and then added another one, but then removing his other hand from Neil's cock. He was deliberately avoiding giving Neil very much at all to enjoy, teasing and refusing to provide satisfaction. But just a few moments after, and he pulled them out, taking some space to undo his pants.

Neil breathed steadily as the other fingered him. The other didn't really need to stimulate him that much - he enjoyed it all anyway. He liked being fingered. He especially liked being fingered when he was helpless to stop any of it, bound in place (whether by real bonds or magical ones) and wanting. He kept shivering and twitching, enjoying the simple feeling of fingers stretching him open.

Dominic didn't indulge for long - either the other wasn't very big, or he wanted it to be a tight fit. Neil heard the zipper being drawn down and he groaned into the sheets, closing his eyes and just waiting for it.

He pulled his trousers and his underwear down only as far as he needed to. It was entirely indecent how eager he was. Dominic had wanted to play around, toy with Neil more, but maybe another time. He had spent far too long with only the birds for company, and Neil's eagerness was refreshing. It made him feel the same. He fumbled with the condom packet for a moment. (Stupid things. Never tore right when he needed them to.)

Dominic wanted it to be tight, but he wasn't exactly large either. Average. He put on the condom and added some extra lube, just in case. He gripped Neil's hip to hold himself steady. His hold was surprisingly tight - with the power running through his veins. Neil was beautiful, just waiting there. He wanted to claim that, to own it. He thrust inside Neil smoothly, but without real warning, gasping at the heat and the tightness, ending up draped over Neil's back. The difference was probably even greater when his magic stole the heat of his blood. Had he done this too fast? It was harder to judge when he was holding a spell.

Back
Top Bottom