Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FMA: Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

Star
I love FMA: Brotherhood and would love to do a role play based off of it. I really don't have an interest in creating a long, drawn-out thread for the search (because I'm lazy as hell AND I just really want to get to plotting with a partner), but I'm willing to do a variety of pairings. MxF, MxM, or FxF, though for FxF I'm pretty hesitant. Regardless, here are the characters I can play as a main:

Edward
(FEMALE) Edward
Alphonse (After getting his body back)
Winry
Lan Fan
Sheska
Denny Brosh
Maria Ross

Among a few others! I'm willing to play as multiple others as background character, though.

Anyways! Interested? Let me know which characters you're interested in playing as via PM, as well as who you want me to play!

RE: Naruto SEX DRIVEN.

I can't say I know enough about this series to think I'd be a great match, but I hope you get yourself a great partner and I'll give you a bump.

RE: Lemme be your NaruKo! 。◕‿◕。

Hey Anna, I sent you a PM, and I noticed you now want to do a naruko RP, and I was wondering if you were feeling like doing a Naruto Naruko twincest RP? I figure there are countless plots for a Naruko x Naruto RP, so I hope we can create one we can both enjoy ^^

RE: Naruto RP (I wanna play as Naruko!) ♥

We talked for a long time about an RP and you stopped sending messages back. If your still interested in our plot please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom