Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Decent Challenge

All my life I have challenged myself. All my life I searched for someone to challenge my wit and intellect. I am not being vain: I admit to losing several matches of wit and intellect, as well as a few physical conflicts.However, I still search for decent challenges.

And so I come here to challenge my RPing skills. So far, I have nothing to show of yet, but I await for someone to take a swing at it. Teach me a lesson. Give me a real challenge.

My creative thought flows vividly from my mind, my mouth flows creativity and foolishness. I simply search for someone to share with this creativeness.

So I await my first challenge from this interesting site. Bring me a good one.

So I have had several challenges so far, all of them entertaining so far. Though I must unfortunately leave them all for a week to go back to my hometown, visit my family, get my laundry done since the laundry machines up here suck.

Maybe I shall go shooting with my father tomorrow...it's always fun to see his reaction to the AK-47 I purchased. I honestly don't see why the US doesn't use the AK, it would be so much more cost effective and you don't need to clean it that much. The dragging through the mud and still working bit is truth, by the way. :D

Back
Top Bottom