Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting some Frisky Furry Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzet

Pulsar
I haven't made one of these in a long time, so here it goes. From the title it is safe to say I am looking for some furry female fun to play with. Not to say it has to be all furry or anthro, I just happen to like that kink a lot. I play a male, so would like a female partner. I generally only do hetero role plays sorry for those whom like anything else. I can play a multitude of roles so no worries ladies.

Kinks:
(This is my yes list I guess)
Furry (of course)
Incest
Rough play
Romance
Non-con
Fantasy
Submissive Partners
Dominant Partners (Sometimes just wanna lady that knows what she wants :p )

(These are just a few, I can do a lot of things though so don't be shy to ask ladies)

Nope (Wont do it)
Death
Killing
Gore
Yuri
Yaoi
(These are my major No's I may have a few things I wont due, but I'll tell you if so)

Pairings[b/] (Bold is what I'll play, if none are bold then can play either role)

Brother x Sister ( or cousin)
Student x Teacher
Fantasy Creature x human
Furry x human
Trainer x Pokemorph
Pokemon x female trainer
Childhood friends

(A lot more, to bored to post them all right now)

Ideas :

Friends got a Secret (includes Romance, Best Friends, furry): A boy has had a childhood friends since there days in the sandbox. They are so close at times he feels her to be like a sister to him, and thus does not know how she truly feels of him. As they enter high school, things start to change. Most girls at this age develope in a different way, but his best friends seems to be developing in a way none could have predicted. Will her "changes" help her be more open to her crush? And will he even accept her? (epic cliff hanger, let me know if interested and will elaborate)

(Please Pm me if interested, may not always check this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom