Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sovereign's Requests : Long-term BDSM, Blackmail, and Domination (Updated July 03)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvine

Star
Introduction and Rules

Good morning, afternoon, evening, or whatever other appropriate greeting that might apply at the time that you are reading this. If you aren’t here by accident then I can only assume that you are interested in role playing some sort of scenario with roots in a BDSM theme. If that assumption is correct then we share a common interest. Of course, one common interest won’t make an entire story by itself so I’ll be designating this first section of my request thread to outlining my basic rules of role play so that you can make your own judgment on whether or not it would be worth your time to contact me. If you like what you see in my rules and expectations but none of my plots really catch your eye then please do not hesitate to suggest your own. The worst that I can do is tell you that I am not interested and even if I am not interested in your initial idea then I will tell you why and offer any suggestions that might change my mind. You haven’t got anything to lose by asking.

Absolutely No Male on Male – My first rule is very simple. I do not want, and will not even consider doing, a male on male erotic role play. I’ll role play with anyone but if you want things to get hot and sexy then you’re going to have to be playing a female character. If guy on guy is your thing, then more power to you but I am a straight male and male on male is a huge turn off to me. Now, note that I said that your ‘character’ would have to be female, not you. If you’re a guy and you’re playing a female character then I’ve got no problem with things getting steamy. While I prefer playing male characters, I’ve been known to mix things up from time to time myself. If you have your own partner preference then don't be afraid to speak up.

Activity -- I would like for my partners to be able to get on and make at least one post per day in our role play threads. If you can manage more than that, it would be fantastic but I won’t dare ask or expect for more than the one. I will have time to hop on at various hours of the day to check in on threads, post replies, and answer any PMs that I might receive about new role plays. Now, I fully understand that life happens and that when it does, you might not have the time to offer me that I am requesting. If such an instance should occur during the course of our role play then just send me a PM when you have the time and let me know that you will be busy. That’s all that I ask and I won’t pry into your personal matters unless you want to talk about it.

Creativity -- I am a creative person and, while I enjoy laying a clean slate out in front of me and smearing my creativity all over the place, I can’t be expected to do it all. If I am the only person pouring myself into a story then I can pretty much guarantee that I am going to lose interest. Don’t be afraid to introduce new characters or add a plot twist when you think that things are getting stale. You can pretty much guarantee that I won’t be hesitating to do so upon my whims if the proper mood rears its head and bites me.

Literacy -- I am not asking for perfection here but I do have a few expectations in terms of literacy that I will expect to be met if you want to keep my interest. First, please be able to use proper capitalization and punctuation. We all make mistakes now and then and I understand that English can be a confusing written language if it is not your native tongue but I can’t be expected to be responsible for figuring out where your sentences end and begin. Second, please be able to post two paragraphs at a minimum per reply. I will almost always post more than two paragraphs with an average of three or four. There might be times, however, when I cannot promise more if writer’s block rears its ugly head.

Plot/Story -- If I am going to be expected to enjoy our role play then I need the role play to have a solid story and plot behind it and I need the characters to have depth and substance. If you’re looking for a quick little smut-fest then I am afraid that I am not the role player for you. Get me wrong; I love my smut as much as the next guy but I do not feel that smut alone can keep a role play going. If the plot of the role play demands excessive smut content then so be it. If the plot demands a lot of smut then there will be a lot of smut but only if it fits into the story and the characters’ personalities.

Rationalism -- Now, I am not one to tell someone how to role play their characters but after years of role playing, I have learned that it is sometimes necessary to state this beforehand. Please react with your characters in a rational manner! I cannot stress the importance of this rule enough. Yes, she is your character but if she is supposed to be a quiet little bookworm, a straight-A student, a mathlete, and a virgin, then she is going to fight back when the local ‘bad boy’ tries to push her around and make her suck his cock. She is not going to melt in his arms and turn into his little whore with one look into his eyes.

Thread Role Play Only -- I am only interested in role playing over forum threads here on Blue Moon. There are many reasons for this but I suppose that the most justifiable is the fact that I like to be able to go back and read over my stories from time to time. Threads are the only option that offers an easy way to do this. In personal messages or e-mails then I have to dig through countless replies and open new pieces of mail for every post and it’s just way too much hassle. As for instant messengers; I just don’t feel comfortable handing my IM IDs out to just anyone. Threads only, please. No exceptions.

Pre-Made Plots

This section of the thread will be for plot ideas that I’ve already fleshed out and am interested in playing. My plot ideas will be rated with one to five stars reflecting my desire to play them with one being the lowest level of interest and five being the highest level of craving. I'll also note the genre of the role play, the basic pairing (with my part stated first), and any unusual, 'hardcore', and key kinks that might be included so that you can know what to expect of the RP. If someone claims one of my plots then I’ll go back through and edit the post so that there is a line through the plot name and I’ll note who it was taken by. If you happen to like the general idea of a plot but you do not like the genre and/or one or two of the kinks that it comes with then don’t be afraid to ask if I would be willing to change the plot a little bit to better suit your interests. If you don't like the names that I've used in the plot description then we can always change those as well. There isn't a whole lot that I am not willing to negotiate about my plots.

Taming Teacher's Pet -- ****
Realism -- Brainy Bad Boy + Nerdy Girl -- Blackmail, Degradation, Humiliation, Objectification, Pet Play, Public Scenes, School Scenes

Jennifer was the teacher’s pet all throughout her public school career. Though she wasn’t terribly unattractive, her big rimmed glasses and the conservative way that her over-protective parents made her dress always seemed to turn the boys away from her, which was all well and good in her mind. She was at school to learn and to further her education. She worked hard for every ‘A’ that she got and prouded herself on her perfect grade-point average. She was on the debate team, the mathletes, and was captain of the school’s chess club as well as the second-place winner of the regional chess competition for the past three years. To top it all off, her family is pretty well off and she was brought up by a mother and father who still loved one another and cared deeply for their only daughter.

Noah, Jennifer’s neighbor, was Jennifer’s complete opposite; if one was looking at their comparison from the outside, at least. He was handsome by most girls’ standards but he didn’t really show any interest in the advances that were thrown his way. He was only at school because the law would come down on him if he didn’t go and he could never get one of his parents to sign the drop-out papers. He didn’t work at all in school and his grades reflected this; barely scraping by with nearly straight ‘D’s. Oddly enough, his test and quiz scores were perfect. The teachers knew that he could easily have Jennifer’s grades if he’d just apply himself. He didn’t do extra-curriculars for school and he wasn’t in any clubs. His only accomplishment was beating Jennifer at the chess competition for the past three years and taking home first every year. As if all of that didn’t make him look bad enough, Noah’s parents were never even married and his drunk of a mother raised him alone. Despite all of this, there was a brilliant mind behind Noah’s veil of ignorance that few had been privileged to see.

It’s now their senior year of high school and Jennifer is in all of Noah’s classes. For the past few weeks, she’s been riding his ass about applying himself more this year and using the brain that she knows that he has in that head of his. Noah would almost give her his three trophies if it would just shut her up but she is relentless in her preaching. When she doesn’t show up one Monday, he’s relieved to have some quiet. When she doesn’t show up Tuesday, he thinks he might be dreaming. When she is still absent from school all of the way through the week until Friday, their homeroom teacher announces that she has been home sick all week and that she will be returning on Monday. Since she had pretty much only openly talked to Noah during the past few weeks, Noah is asked if he will deliver her makeup work to her so that she can get a head start on it. Noah agrees, hoping that the work will give him a ticket into her home so that he can find some kind of dirt on little miss perfect. Maybe he could blackmail her into leaving him alone. What will he find? Will shutting Jessica up be enough?

Incubus Awakenings -- ****
Dark Fantasy -- Young College Guy + Female Best Friend -- Demons, Magical/Supernatural Powers, Romance

Logan hadn’t had a typical childhood. He was raised by a single mother who never spoke of his father. Even on the verge of his twenty-first birthday, he still didn’t even know his father’s name. He had asked many times to be told anything at all about his father but his dear mother always froze in the wake of the question. How could a mother tell her son that he was the product of rape? Instead, she chose to simply never speak of it. It was easier for her and, in her opinion, better for her son as well. Logan never seemed to display any similarities of his unique father so she deemed it unimportant. He was here, she loved him, and that was all that mattered.

Despite this little parental issue, Logan had always been a good kid and was exceptional in most of the things that he did. He got good grades; not straight ‘A’s on every report card but he never got anything lower than a ‘B’. He was exceptional in almost every sport that he tried, especially soccer and volleyball. As he got older, he developed into a handsome young man who had to put forth little effort into his good looks. By the time that he was starting high school, he began to get a lot more attention from the fairer sex that he hadn’t noticed before. Unfortunately for the other girls, he had eyes for only one; his closest friend.

Fiona had grown up a few houses down from Logan and the two had been close since kindergarten. She did about as well in school as he did but she wasn’t quite as good at sports with the exception of volleyball. In their later years of high school, she did her fair share of dating while Logan beat the other girls away from him with a stick. She didn’t know how he felt because every time that he would get ready to ask her out, some other jerk-off would cock-block him and get to her first. To her, Logan was just her best friend.

Now the two are in college together and it’s Logan’s twenty-first birthday. This is the night that would change both of their lives. This is the night that Logan’s mysterious heritage would start to shine through and the night that his powers would begin to manifest. Starting now, Logan would be struggling against his own lust and desires brought on by his sudden incubic awakening and as the object of his affection, Fiona was caught in the sights of these new urges. Will Logan be able to win her with the help of his new powers or will his urges cause him to take drastic actions in catching her eye?

RE: Sovereign's Requests : Long-term BDSM, Blackmail, and General Domination

Updated: Plots section now has something to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom