Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dynamic Adult Based SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though my sls tend to be centered around an adult scenario, if there isn't any plot, character development, sexual tension, conflict, plot twists, etc. that keep you coming back for more, then the sl falls flat and becomes uninteresting. With that said, I'm always looking for an interesting sl, though I fair best with the following general scenarios:

Dom/Sub, Forced, Blackmail, Mysterious, Dangerous, Taboo, Forbidden, Slave, Consensual, Age Based, and a lot of others. If you're looking to play a submissive or dominant Female opposite of my character, just send me a message. Also, I am looking to play on aol chat. You can check my profile for the details. Some particular scenarios I'm craving at the moment include:

boss/secretary
monther/son

machiavelli124 said:
Though my sls tend to be centered around an adult scenario, if there isn't any plot, character development, sexual tension, conflict, plot twists, etc. that keep you coming back for more, then the sl falls flat and becomes uninteresting. With that said, I'm always looking for an interesting sl, though I fair best with the following general scenarios:

Dom/Sub, Forced, Blackmail, Mysterious, Dangerous, Taboo, Forbidden, Slave, Consensual, Age Based, and a lot of others. If you're looking to play a submissive or dominant Female opposite of my character, just send me a message. Also, I am looking to play on aol chat. You can check my profile for the details. Some particular scenarios I'm craving at the moment include:

boss/secretary
monther/son

~bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom