Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apocalypse of the Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
for across teh morning sunrise, there drew a black line, hundreds of the beasts walked the line and slowly growled, they could be plainly seen. they were undead but looked more like the mongrel werewolves from the stories of old. one with a head piece on top of his brow called out, its low howl echoing throughout the valley. and the charge took place. scores of the beasts ran at the cave entrance, it was a tactic, something that was thought impossible by teh undead, but here it was, waves coming at them, not just a bum rush but waves of undead.

Azer held his rifle high and started his firing, knowing to aim for the head. with in the first few shots he had taken out six of them alone, the blast radius of his new rifle astonishing. six shits, and the cell was dead for his rifle he needed to replace them. and did so, but it took a long time for the cartridge to be removed.

Soon the beasts were close to them, though they had taken out a good portion of the first wave many more followed. and then with another howl as the first of them approached teh cave entrance, the leader gave a howl and teh entire bulk bum rushed the cave entrance, hoping for entrance.

"You said this barrier would be able to stop them right Rose?" Azrael asked, his grip on his swords tightening. This was getting really close to getting really messy. Raiz was giggling like a sugar high toddler, which was never a good sign. If this came to a fight, a takeover was inevitable.

Rose Looks at the Creature that Asked her a Question and Says "yes they would Burn if they touch it" as she lifts her head and Smells Something else coming their way. then she hears gun shots as she shoots a Look at Azn.

Azn looks at Rose and Nods as he transforms into his Small fox form and jumps onto her Shoulder.

Rose looks at the humans and Creatures and Says "Someone Else is out there, i can hear gun Shots but this Barrier will not allow those Dead humans to come in here but what ever is Shooting out there probably will head this way" as she Finishes she Looks into the Far distance and Sees the beast she Fought off from the little girl and Rose Sighs and Walks out of the Barrier and Quickly Sets up her Mines and Charges them up as she Looks at the horde running at her and Smirks and takes on Step back into the Barrier and Watches the Humans Burn and their Flesh Burn with blue Fire and Looks at Azrael and Says "Yes these Things will not get into my Home" as she walks away from the Front of the Barrier and Pushes a Button and Turns around and watches her Mines go off in front of the Cave and goes back to the City Destroying everything that is in its path. Rose Looks at everyone and Says "I prepare for things attacking my home Especially my own kind and Those things now" as she Sits on a Box next to Entrance of the cave and Looks out at the ocean then Looks at Azer and Says "We can Leave at Dawn for this Boat thing that you want to end for, I know a way down to the ocean from here but its Dangerous and Its in my peoples Lands, But Trust me they will only Pay attention to me they wont pay you any attention" as she Sighs and Shakes her head of her thoughts and Past problems that she about to Face.

Whistling as she fired, she was relaxed as she stood behind them and on a little rock so she could see over them. She placed each of her shots so that it would either kill, or slow them down. Bang, head shot. Bang, leg got torn away and tripped 3 others behind it. Bang, an arm flew away, stopping it from hitting the dual-wielding guy. "Don't make me do all the work guys." She called out jokingly, enjoying the mass of targets in front of her. She just unclipped her spent magazines, letting them fall and slamming a new one home. After only a minute or two, she was running low. "Anyone care to be my ammo runner?" She yelled, making sure to be heard over her bullets.

Azer sat top his perch, looking over teh one button he dared not press. but he thought 'what teh hell, when do i get the chance to fire these rounds off.' he pulled open the firing chamber and placed a new cartridge in, and pressed the button by the sights. he took aim and fired a single shot. teh energy from the shot formed into a blue ball of energy and traveled down the mountain side. it missed teh first few lines of zombies, but as it hit teh ground by teh fourth row, it exploded. a small mushroom cloud forming and a shock wave hitting most of the undead swarming towards them.. they force even hit the energy shield. "Damn i knew that would be...bad, but not that bad." as he looked out town the mountain a small whole teh size of a APC glowed faintly with the energy from the round before it dissipated.

Azrael knocked another zombie away with his reverse blade katana before decapitating it with a cross swing from his other blade. He was still in slight awe of Azer's shot. He had never seen anything like it in the real world, just in videos when he was in the lab.

'Remind me never to make him mad,' Azrael said to Raiz as he pushed him back yet again after he got control of his left arm.

'Yeah, that would be suicide. Now let me take over! You can't hold them off for much longer the way you are all fighting,' he said from behind the wall Azrael had put up to delay him.

Azrael knew he had a point. They had been at this for what felt like hours and the group of humans and two non-humans had barely made a dent in the zombies numbers. The creatures were also getting more aggressive as time went on. Already he had been forced to dismember at least fifteen of his opponents when they had grabbed onto him and tried to drag him into a mob. A few had even gone after the crystal, only to be cut into multiple pieces before they could even touch it. Unfortunately, the Gods had other plans for their follower. While Azrael was battling a zombie another one came up behind him and grabbed the cord that the crystal was strung on. Before he could be choked though a well placed shot from Felixia brought the beast down, however it took the necklace with it. Azrael stared at the fallen creature, having long since finished his other opponent. He was frozen as his eyes began to darken from there usual sapphire blue to an ominous black. He then closed his eyes, dropped his weapons, and placed his empty hands over his eyes as he screamed in rage. A scream that part way through became a psychotic laugh. While he was laughing another zombie came up behind him, only to collapse after a gunshot rang through the air. The shot had come from Azrael, who was holding a pistol in his hand for the first time that any of his companions had seen. He began shaking his head and tsking at the immobilized creature.

"Pathetic vermin. You really thought you could sneak up on me?" he sneered before taking aim and firing a single shot through the zombie's skull. "That is your reward for your idiocy and your gift from me for your comrade's part in freeing me," Raiz said, his crimson eyes dancing with the insane gleam of bloodlust. He then pulled his other pistol and began dealing death as he saw fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom