Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apocalypse of the Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making sure to keep girl named Sabel in her sights, she entered the cave and looked around in surprise. "Wow....your loaded!!!" She yelled out in surprise, immediately heading to the ammo and stocking up on her cache. Next, she headed over to the water and refilled her canteen, and packed up on energy bars and a sweet here and there. After making sure her pack was full of ammo, food, and water, she began to just wander the cave. She was especially drawn towards the blades on the wall, looking over them with naked greed. She picked up a couple daggers, sliding them into her boots and belt. She then pulled out her machete, and looked at it, comparing it to a sword she really wanted.

Azer walked into the cave, his eyes looking at the plethora of weapons, and then he noticed something out of the ordinary, light bulbs. his eyes lit up as he walked over and grabbed a few. getting stares from the others but as he did so he placed them in his micro fabrication unit and the light bulb started to dissolve before there eyes, and was replaced by a blue glow and a small canister. he did this to ten light bulbs, before he got his fill of food and water. when he was done he looked at all of teh weapons individually.

"Rose, I've seen many of the weapons before, and i must say. Aside form the collection the council has you have one of the largest i have ever seen." he was saying this as he took a small hunting rifle off the wall and took it over to a table. He took out his mini fab again, but as he did he started to disassemble the gun with expert precision. slowly he fed the parts into machine and as they came out they were a bit different and when they had all come out he started to put them back together.

when he was done it looked like a gun, but it didn't look like it could fire ammo any more. Azer took out one of the cartridges that he had made and it fit perfectly into teh gun when he closed the hatch, the gun gave off an eerie blue glow. he took aim at a target he had set as they were coming into the cave, about 25' or so from the mouth, and pulled the trigger. a stream of blue plasma shot from the barrel and Azer nodded. well.

Rose looks at Azer and Says "Well, I collected them For Many of Years, I was only a Child when World War one happen between your People and the other Humans" as she Looks at all of her Weapons and Smiles.

Azrael took his time looking at the weapons. Many he had seen on his travels while others were foreign to him. As fascinating as the collection was though Azrael's mind was elsewhere. He couldn't get Rose's words out of his skull. How had she known he had been following after Azer, and by proxy this group of people, while trying to build up the courage to ask to join up with them? The more he thought about it the more his head began to hurt.

'Don't hurt yourself. Just forget about it. Who cares how she knew? For all we know she was just making an assumption based on the fact she saw us as she left the group to come here the first time as it seems she did,' Raiz suggested.

'You're right, I'm just a bit paranoid I guess,' Azrael admitted as he went back to inspecting the weapons all around him.

"So you've seen exactly what humanity is capable of when it comes to following their ideals, whatever they may be," Azrael said with a great dose of cynicism coloring his tone.

Rose looked at the strange man and Smirks as she watches him talk with his inner demon. Then looks away at Fexlia and Says "Be careful with those Daggers they have poison on the tips". Rose then walked over and Grabs two Energy and walks over to the Strange Man and Says " Hi I am Rose, Nice to meet you" as she Smiles at him but Stares at him with her icy Cold purple eyes.

Azn looks at Rose and watches her interact with the humans. Azn Growls in disgust and walks out of the cave and Sits on the ledge and Looks down at the sea. "Why did she bring these Creatures here" as he growls at his Words. Azn then Transforms back into his Small Neko Form and walks over to Rose and Jumps on to her Shoulder and Looks at the Man with his Icy Cold green eyes.

Rose looks at Azn and Notices he doesnt like the Humans that are here and Whispers Something in his ear. Azn Disappear and Growls as he disappears. Rose then Looks back at the strange man and Says "Forgive him, He doesnt Like other Creatures." as she Shakes her head and Mentally Sighs as she hears his Voice. "Great He is irrated" She thought. Rose Just sits and looks out at the ocean.

Azer looked out as teh storm cleared and teh ocean sat not to far away. he gave a good sigh of relief, but knew they would soon have to move on. He looked over and saw Rose looking out over the sea as well, and he inquired a question. "Rose, how much Ammo do you think that all of us could carry with out a problem, and food and water as well?"

Rose looked at Azer and stares at him for a Second then Looks at the Group of Humans and the strange Man then Says " Well I can Carry almost 2 to 3 boxes of Ammo" she points to her bag the is leaning again the Ammo Racket then Continues "And i can Carry some on my body, Like for Mechine gun Ammo, And As for water and Food i can Carry almost 2 to 3 boxes in my other bag. And not to Mention, Azn can carry things too, But dont pay him much mind. He dosent like other Creatures very much, but he can carry as much as i can, Azer. How much can you Carry, Sir Azer" as she Looks at him.

Azn appears next to Rose and looks at the human and whispers "Mistress, are we going to leave with these other Creatures". Azn looks at her and waits for her Respones.

Rose looks at Azn and whispers " Yes, We are going to leave with them. They dont know how to get down the Mountain Side and Plus it isnt Safe of other Creatures to go that way. Especial Humans, and you know why Azn. I dont need Dead Humans on my door Step, Azn the Smell would be disgusting." as she Looks at him and Smiles abit.

Azn growls and walks away and to get his bag ready and Grublems to himself as he dose it. Azn looks around a the humans and the Strange man that Rose was Speaking with. Then Azn looks at Azer and Growls at himself. Azn Looks away at his bag and Continues to Pack it.

Rose Sighed at Azn and Looked at Azer and Says "Dont mind him, He has always been like that. He dosent Like other Males around me Nor dose he like other Creatures". Rose Looks out at the Sea and Mentally Sighs and thinks to herself "Well, I guess its the best time to go home....With these humans with me...Shit" she Drops her head and Grublems at her thought.

Having put away the swords and sticking to her machete, she leaned against the entrance to the cave and sighed. She had her gun leaning against the wall with her, and she sat there sharpening her blade. Peering through the tail end of the storm, she could see a couple large groups of zombies wandering around. They were still out there a bit, but were slowly coming closer. "Hey guys....we might have friends soon." She continued to sharpen her machete, looking around at their group.

Azrael sat against the far wall and calculated how much he could carry, of both ammo and supplies.

"I can carry 3 or 4 boxes of each and quite a few packs of water on top of that," he said in answer to Azer's question of carrying capacity.

At Felixia's words Azrael stiffened. Raiz had come surging to the forefront of their mind and was now trying to assert himself. Azrael got up and made sure all of his weapons were easily accessible should a fight erupt and also assured that all of the walls and precautions designed to hold Raiz back until he was called upon were in place.

"It was only a matter of time until something came out to play," Azrael sighed, adopting a relaxed posture as he leaned against the wall behind him.

Rose walks over to Azrael and Looks at him then Asks "so what kinda of Creature are you?" as she Looks out of the cave seeing the Zombies coming their way. Rose then moves her hair behind her ear as it shows the she is an elf and a Dark elf at that. Rose Sighs and Closes her eyes and Mumbles something as she places a force field around her room. Then Yawns and Sits on the Group next to Azrael and watches the ocean.

Azrael looked over at Rose, confusion plain in his face. "What do you mean? I'm a human. What else would I be?" he asked. He wondered if she was somehow referring to Raiz, but how would she know about him.

Azer sat looking at the force field..."Hmmm this is ancient tech, or something similar to it. Rose what form of barrier is this?" he asked her over his shoulder as he studied the field, if this could be used better, whole world could be saved. at least for a while. he knew not how long it would last.

Rose Looks at Azrael and Says "you are not Human, I Sense Something else within you. Azrael" as she Stands and walks away to Azer and Says "its a Protective Field, Meaning the Intecfed wont be able to get in. they will Burn up if they Touch it" as she Looks at him and Smiles at him and Says "i am alot old than you think, Azer. I have been around for awhile now" Rose Chuckles sweetly.

"and just so"

Azer looked around and gathers some of teh ammo and put it into a pack and set it aside, seeing teh sun starting to go down, he yawned, "well i think that we should be able to get a good start tomorrow. until then good night to all, in the morning we leave towards the shuttle."

Nodding, she got down on the cave floor a little secluded from the main passage way. She used her pack for a pillow and rested her machete next to her. After a quick prayer to her photo again, she kisses it and hid it in her clothes again. Laying on her side, she tried to get as much rest as she could with a cave full of people.

Azrael sat up for a while after everyone else went to try and get some rest and meditated. The only way he was ever able to sleep was to meditate over the day's events and file them away in his mind according to what occurred. It was a tedious process, but a necessity ever since Raiz had developed. If he didn't organize his mind regularly then the clutter have Raiz something to hide behind when he tried to steal control long enough to remove the crystal pendant that acted as the gate blocking him from walking about among the rest of the remnants of humanity. Once he had completed his meditation Azrael took all of his weapons and arranged them next to him before wrapping his cloak around himself and laying on the ground with his pack being used as his pillow. He fell asleep almost immediately.

Lilia Ravenwood wasn't what you would call a brave girl. No no no. Lilia tried to avoid confrontation at all costs even if it meant running until her feet bled and running even more after that. And at this moment, that was just what she was doing. Her raven wing hair trailed behind her as her feet turned up leaf mold and pine needles. Something was trailing her and it was fast. Not only that though, it smelled and looked dead. How could this be possible, she thought frantically. Perhaps she was being punished for her sin of shyness.

A root caught her foot but she got up despite her tears and kept going. Lilia had to get out of this forest. She knew the sea was nearby and the dead hated water. Water was pure and unyielding to anyone. If she could just get...Yes! She was out of the forest and that thing behind her was slowing down. A happy smile plastered her face and she continued running to the sea.

Her victory was cut short when more of those things suddenly appeared in front of her. She gasped and backed up a bit but remembered the beast behind her. This was bad. Lilia's fire power had been somewhat lacking in the past few days and she wasn't able to conjure much more than a flame. It was all over. All over for the Ravenwood legacy. All over for being too shy.

The beats ran full force at her and she screamed a scream louder than a wold's howl, willing the cleansing flames to appear.

Rose hears a loud howl as she Looks at everyone then Turns to walk out of the Cave as she ways her hand Making the Field open just abit. Rose walks out and Falls the Howl at full Run. She stops and Looks at woods and Walks into them. Rose looks around as she Smell another creature in the woods and Follows her scent then she hears the howl again. Rose run up to see a Lil girl against a tree with a Beast running at her Full force. Rose Growls and Jumps in Front of the beast as she Takes off her Sword as she watches the Beast come at her. As soon as the Beast was Close enough then Swings her Sword at a full Swing and she Cuts the head off the Beast. Rose Stands there as the Blood goes on to her and she is covered in Blood. Rose turns to the Lil girl and Asks Softly "are you okay Darling" as she squats and Looks at her.

Her eyes snapped open upon hearing the first howl, and she sighed, standing up and grabbing her gun. She wandered outside, following after Rose to the mouth of the cave. She watched as Rose saved the girl and smiled. "Isn't that sweet of her.." She pulled her gun up and aimed down the scope, seeing a few other dead beasts charging towards them. "No no no.." She grinned and started to shoot, popping the heads of the beasts. She cleared a way back to the cave after emptying her magazine. While she was changing clips, she motioned for them to run back. She brought her rifle back up and watched their back, suppressing a yawn.

Azer looked out of teh cave, awoken by the first howl in teh night...'damn i didn't expect them to be this far north' he muttered to himself. but with a glimpse of red near the cave he stood, and calmly walked over to Felixia. his hand sharply rose, protruding with a dagger as one of teh beasts lunge at both of them. the beast fell to the ground, his dagger in its throat. "Well it looks like we'll be able to see what these things are at least.

by teh time Rose and the girl arrived, daylight was breaking. "Quickly now, there is not much time. I've heard rumors about these things, once they have the scent of prey the won't stop until they feast upon it. and before you say another word, that was just teh scouting party."

Azrael swore under his breath at Azer's statement. He had been awake since the first howl, hoping it would not come to this. It had been his hope that there would be more time for the members of the group to get to know him more before there was a battle and thus the increased chance of Raiz making an appearance.

'Now this is what I was waiting for. Knew it was only a matter of time before such a large group of people attracted a horde for us to eliminate like we were made to do,' Raiz all but giggled from pent up energy.

'Just try to control yourself if you get out. I really would like to be able to travel with these people for more than a couple days. I miss being around other people,' Azrael admitted to his other self.

Azrael attached his weapons in there regular locations before heading over to where Azer was currently standing. He reached into his cloak and pulled out a crystal pendant similar to the one he was currently wearing.

"I'm afraid I am going to have to ask you to hold onto this," Azrael grimly informed the other man.

Azer looked at teh pendant the HUD on his head picking up some form of energy with-in it and his head slowly nodded. his hand reached out and took the pendant, placed it in his side pouch. "Before you head out and do something stupid, let me at least do some work on your blade, these creatures have tougher skin than you would think, my blade has been fortified, that's why its still intact but i have to fix it." he said this as he pulled the dagger from the throat of the beast, the handle almost falling off. "See, so fess up you melee weapon before you head out."

he took it and started working on Azrael's blade reenforcing it with some better material, and he also added a small button to the hilt. when he was done he handed it back to Azrael, "Don't press that button very mush, I fitted your blade for an energy pulse, that's teh trigger."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Also, I don't plan on doing anything stupid, hence why I gave you that pendant. Hopefully you won't need to learn the purpose of the pendant but I like to err on the side of caution. Any other precautions I should take?" Azrael asked as he returned his sword to its sheath.

'Well, he's useful. Now you won't have to go looking for a new sword after every battle. Maybe you'll actually try to fight more often from now on,' Raiz commented, sounding to Azrael as though he were standing right behind him and talking directly into his ear, a testament to how close he was to taking over.

'I bet that would make you happy. Then we would both be killing machines. I've told you multiple times that I only keep these weapons so that I can defend myself, that way I don't have to let you out to stay alive,' Azrael replied before closing off more of his mind to act as barriers.

Yawning, she walked back to her little rest area and packed up, restocking the ammo she just used up. "They didn't seem that hard to kill, just a 30 cal bullet through the face." She commented, refilling her magazines in front of the cave. She slammed in a new clip and rested the barrel over her shoulder. She looked around at the group before looking back out over the plains. Sliding off her guns scope, she panned it around the area, grunting. "Hurry up guys, we got more company arriving in ten minutes at max."

Azer set up on a high ridge, just above the entrance to the cave, he positioned his Field generator next to him and line up several shells for his gun and glove. "I'm ready for them no matter what happens."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom