Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Love (LoveMe)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
As the morning sun began to rise up over the mountains, covering the nearby kingdom in a beautiful, glimmering shine of light. Once it reached it's peak over the land, many of them went off, away from their homes to find a meal or safe place to drink. Though within the castle not far from the open land, the prince of the kingdom woke from his own slumber by one of the maids walking in and opening the curtains from his window, which made the man turn over with a disliked grunt. The man hated mornings, unless his servant was around, liking her out of the many that take care of him within the castle

Jade walked quitely into her sire's room. Seeing him asleep on his bed, she smiled softly. Over the last few months... She had started to like him. Almost fall for him. But it was forbidden. A servant couldn't fall or be with a royal. It was against the rules, she would be severely punished and sent away.

Jade's long hair fell around her face as she pulled the dark curtains back. The sunlight warm against her face. She could hear him stirring, groaning out of disgust. Her hands went behind her back, hands intertwined as she waited quitely in the corner. Looking down, she had been taught to not look at any royal without their permission. Thus, she was in the corner waiting for him.

Eventually he awoke and looked over at the figure in the corner, squinting a bit from the kight, blinding him for a few moments, unsure of who it was standing over in the corner. Though when he saw the pose they took, as well as where their head was, he smiled a bit, realizing it was Jade as he sat himself up. When he did, he greeted her."M-Morning Jade.."

After greeting her, Raizu rubbed his eyes, and let out a long yawn, waking himself up a bit more as he kept his eyes on her, waiting for a response, wishing to hear her voice, something he enjoyed very well when he had the chance.

When he spoke, she slowly lifted her head. "Good Morning Sire.." Slowly, her eyes rested on his. "Did you sleep well...?" She couldn't help but to keep talking... Maybe he wouldn't mind. If he did, he would just punish her or have someone else do it for him.

The sun was warm against her skin, she wore a black dress and make-shift shoes to match. The servants attire. Everyone that came into the castle knew, that they would be a servant when they had the black dress on.

His eyes watched hers in content, smiling a bit more with a nod to her question, rising up and out of his bed, dressed in his usual sleep pants and shirtless. Raizu never seemed to be comfortable sleeping with a shirt, regardless of how many times he was redressed into a shirt at night."Yes i did Jade, what about you?"he asked, showing his usual politeness and care towards his servant.

"I slept well sire... Thank you for asking." She slowly walked over, ignoring his shirtless upper body. Her hand working quickly to make the bed for him. "Are you hungry? The other servants prepared a very good breakfast down in the dining hall...." Her mouth watered when she thought about it. Being a servant, she wasn't aloud the actual meal. Maybe left overs... If there were ever any.

Raizu smiled a bit with a happy nod, glad to hear that she slept well, always wishing the best of her when she wasn't around him, which of course always caught a cautious eye from his parents."Yes I am actually.."he responded as he slipped into his shirt and made his way out fo the room."when you're done here you may do as you wish until i call for you ok?"

She nodded softly. "Of course sir...." She finished his bed, and cleaned around his room. When she finished, she made her way quitely down the hall way. Stopping and bowing when she saw any royals. She glanced towards the dining hall, seeing the family eating. Nudging her way through the door, she made her way to the kitchens.

When she walked through, Raizu was busy eating and talking with his parents, utrning an eye towards her, smiling at her for a moment before turning his attention back to where he was needed. Him and his parents talking over about the schedule for the day, each of them sharing their own ideas as well as individual plans.His mother intended on taking a few guards and roaming through town to greet and praise the villagers like she did once a week. His father was going to be in his study, doing who knows what to pass the time until his wife returned home. As for Raizu, he was still unsure, with a shrug fromis parents, they continued with their breakfast.

Jade moved into the kitchen and set down in one of the stools. She was talking to another servant, not really paying much attention to what was being said. Her mind focused back on the Prince. The one that had her eye the entire time. When he needed her, he would call for her. Groaning deeply ad she heard her stomach growling.

As Raizu rose from his chair to make way to his room to get dressed for the events of the day, he had a talk with one of the servants once out of the room, talking to them with a soft smile. Once the two seperated, he made way to his room as planned. Meanwhile the servant cleaned up the mess from breakfast, but instead of throwing the food away, they set a plate of food, much like what the royal's ate. Once ready, they went into the kitchen, setting the plate on a small counter.

Jade was now approached by this servant whom of which whispered in her ear"The Prince told me to leave you a plate of food on the small counter by the kitchen door."

Smiling softly, she nodded. "Thank you." She stood, and grabbed the plate of food. Making her way back out of the kitchen, through the hallways and to the princes room. Knocking before she entered, she bowed and looked down. Speaking softly. "You know... Your going to get caught.... Sire." She quickly added it on. Already speaking out of turn.

When she walked in, he was behind his changing curtain, dressing himself up in his afternoon clothes, letting out a soft happy sigh."No I won't, besides, i am merely making sure my friend gets the food she needs so she can keep me company whenever i need help. is it so bad to help someone who takes care of me so well?"

"Not really, but when your royal and I am merely a servant then yes it is. You and I both know your not suppose to treat me special. What about the others? They won't get this." She should of stopped complaining and just ate the food. But she felt bad for yhe others. Taking the plate, she began to eat quitely. Watching the mans shadow through yhe curtain.

Soon he walked out from the curtain, dressed in a normal, clean set of Royal Garments, smiling a bit as he sat in his chair beside his desk, looking over at her as she ate."I know that..but i really don't care, I like doing this, it makes me feel happy..nothing else i'm allowed to do around here is any fun or satisfying."He explained, , wishing Jade wouldn't complain so much. Raizu was simply trying to do something nice for her.

Though she was right in a sense, he wasn't sure how the others would react, so he began to think up something to take care of the problem."But i might be able to find a way where i can help the others as well.."

"Please... If you can." She nodded softly. Smiling as she saw him dressed up. "Are those comfortable... or not very?" She pointed towards his garments. They were beautiful. You could tell they were royal, the way they looked and flowed as he walked.

"Maye you should get out... Roam the streets? Shop? That couldn't be boring could it?" She asked softly as she finished eating.

He chuckled softly with a happy nod, moving around a bit as he rose back to his feet."Yes..they are comfortable, and i was gonna head out of here in a bit, I wanted to make sure you got something to eat.."He told her before placing a hand gently under her chin, tapping at it gentyl before walking to the door and leaving the room

She went about her day, doing what she had to do around the palace. She wasnt aloud outside the palace unles told her she could. So, she was stuck inside trying to keep busy. To pass the itme by or anyhting she could do.

At some point Raizu returned to the castle, looking around as he simply wandered about, growing bored rather quickly from walking outside the castle walls all by himself, wishing to have someone around to keep him company. But with the rules he had to follow, it wasn't gonna happen anytime soon. Beecause of this, Raizu now saved himself the trouble of getting in the way of the servants work as well as his parents way, he went to his room to spend the rest of the evening until dinner was ready.

Well you could have her walk into the room, not expecting him to be there, try and come up with anything that comes to mind, and if you can't than i can help and edit my post for you^^)

She had been preparing the dinner.. Their dinner... Quitely, she walked up the stairs to the king and queens room. Knocking softly, she bowed and precedded to tell them their dinner was ready. That it was waiting in the dining hall along with their guests. Once she had ifnished, she moved to the princes room. Doing the same, she waited for his answer.

Hearing a knock on his door, Raizu got up from his desk and answered it, smiling softly when he saw Jade standing there at his door, tilting his head slightly."Yes Jade?" He asked, wondering what she needed him for, unaware of the dinner being ready. Though when standing there for a few moments, he smelled the food that covered her form, smiling a bit more.

When she saw him, she bowed. Raising when he spoke. "Sire, your dinner is ready. As are all of your guests. Your parents are waiting for you down in the dining hall." Her eyes gazed any where except for his. Her arms interlaced behind her back.

(I was thinking, maybe the guests are rude to her? Then, he can't say anything to defend her? Because of his parents?)

(sounds good to me^^ but confronts them or console's her when they are away)

Raizu bowed his head back and smiled, nodding softly."Thank you Jade, let them know that I will be down in a moment."He then shut the door and walked off to dress himself in some proper clothing before going to eat dinner with the guests.

Back
Top Bottom