Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling under her charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalvek

Pulsar
Prince Charles's royal blue eyes wandered down the forest path as he rode on his personal brown horse. As a part of his morning routine, the prince would always go through the nearby forest walkway as a way of getting fresh air and collecting his thoughts. The life of a prince wasn't particularly hard or rigorous, but a lot of his time was spent having to attend to royal events, pleasing the people, and also having to deal with the arranged marriages his parents had attempted to put him through. Of course all the women that had been chosen were not to his tastes, and quickly dismissed. Regardless, it was still tiring to reject so many girls so quickly.

At the least, when he was in the forest he didn't have to worry about all those things. Of course many other princesses and royal families were enthralled by his fair toned skin, and flowing amber hair, but surely it didn't warrant them all coming to wed him as quickly as they could? It was proving to simply be too much for him, he no longer wanted to concern himself with such issues anymore. He let out a sigh as his head swung back to stare up at the sky. It was another beautiful day in the kingdom, with only wisps of clouds lining the bright blue sky. It was always so quiet down this path, as opposed to the busy nature of the town itself. He preferred it this way, and it was way he always went down this same path every morning.

Emilia was wandering around the forest minding her own business, simply exploring as she did most days after she finished her chores. Her dark blue eyes was fixed on the trail ahead and her round face expressionless, Emilia appeared composed and aloof. Beneath her relatively innocent and peaceful attitude, however, was a girl losing her patience. After discovering her neighbor was a witch a few years earlier, she blackmailed her into teaching her some spells in exchange for not revealing the secret. Within a few months Emilia had mastered four or five spells she considered most useful, including a love control spell. She did not think ahead, however, and now she could not even use them or risk being caught. She wished she never learned the spells, and with the power now in her hands, she had a hard time resisting using it, knowing the royal kingdom could punish one for doing witchcraft with death.

Being from a poorer village, her clothes were ragged and tared, barely providing any warmth to her relatively petite and slender body. She had light brown hair and cream colored skin, both of which were in good, healthy shape despite her poor circumstances. To say the least, she was beautiful. It was her social class that was holding her back. She wanted out, wanted more. Power. True power, the ability to do whatever she wanted. And she had the means to achieve it, but was it worth the risk...?

The sound of a house's hooves interrupted her thoughts. She glanced up, spotting a young man riding towards her. Having recognized him immediately, a malicious grin slowly made its way on to her face. The prince. Alone. It was too big of an opportunity.

She returned her expression to an innocent one and began to appear surprised. She got down on one knee as the horse stopped at her side, already mentally starting the spell that would ensnare his mind. "My prince. It is an honor," she said, more in awe and nervous than obediently.

The trail was usually empty, so Charles never had to worry about fulfilling his roles as prince, what with the standing upright, greeting all of the subjects, amongst many other deeds that he simply didn't want to worry about. That was why he always went down this path after all. He let out a sigh while closing his eyes for a moment, letting the horse walk along the path on its own.

It wasn't until the horse neighed and began to slow down that he opened his eyes once more. He was surprised to see a figure walking down the path as well. He could make out the worn and battered clothing that marked the person as one of his kingdom. As soon as he realized this he stood up straight and pursed his lip in that sort of high and royal way that he was taught to do as a child.

Once he came close enough to realize that the person was a girl, he was also able to get a much better look at the girl. He was taken back slightly by the healthy aura her skin practically glowed with, and how slim and feminine the shape of her body itself was. Most of the women in the kingdom were either already mothers or not the most attractive people. However, she seemed to almost be the exception to that rule.

She also seemed to be taken back by seeing her prince in the middle of the forest, and soon hurried to her knee. He coughed for a moment to clear his throat before replying, "Erm, rise subject. No need to be ah... So formal when no one else is around. Tell me, what is your name, and what are you doing out here alone?" He did what he could to maintain his royal status while conversing, but wanted to also get a better look at the girl as well. It was rare to ever find such a pretty little thing in his kingdom after all.

Before rising, Emilia mentally began using the charm, building up some power. Eye contact would activate it, and the prince should feel it's effects immediately. Within a few minutes, no more than a dozen, he would have fallen in love with her, a love that is blissful and everlasting. She could barely conceal her excitement; queen, she was going to be a queen! Girls could only dream of being royalty, could only pretend. But Emilia was not like them. They wanted the crown to be pampered and admired. Emilia wanted more.

She rose as he requested, her eyes and his eyes meeting. "My name is Emilia, your majesty. I was just taking a walk somewhere quiet, for the village is loud and dirty, and forest is peaceful and pure." And if the spell is working, then the prince saw her as peaceful and pure right about now as well, and that would be just the beginning of it all. "I am sorry for disturbing your ride," she said sheepishly, "I better be going."

She rose slowly. Of course he only assumed that being a prince would be a bit intimidating. Usually subjects were only required to bow and keep their head down when presented with royalty. It was rare for one to be asked to rise, and usually a great honor to do so, so it was quite a sight to behold a girl as young as her to be asked to rise, if anyone was around to see it to begin with, that is.

As their eyes locked, he got a much better look at her blue eyes, and in a single instant it seemed like he suddenly was almost... entranced by them. Her slender graceful form did not seem to suit her ragged torn clothes. He couldn't stand to see her in such a state. She prepared to walk along her way, and he couldn't bare to see her walk away with an unneeded apology. As she turned around he did not hesitate to say, "Wait there, Emilia! You... are not suited to be living in such a condition like this." He coughs for a moment, his eyes still stuck on her form before replying, "You should come with me and we could at the least, get you in some less ragged garments...."

With her back still facing the prince, she grinned, knowing the spell has taken effect. It worked so quickly as well. Within moments she decided her plan would be to keep innocent for quite a while in order to insure the prince falls for her. Her more dominant side would have to wait until after the wedding.

She turned around, her eyes wide with amazement and awe as if she just won the lottery. She smiled a little, pretending to be unsure if the prince was being sincere and confused on how to react. A hint of blush was on her face. She walked up to him and bowed once again. "Prince, I would love to accept your offer, but I am just a peasant," she said, gesturing towards the rags that covered her body. "You are royalty. I would feel so out of place."

Of course she was taken back, it was only bound to happen after being given such commands by royalty. In fact, no one had probably ever asked a peasant such as herself to do such a thing. She bowed once more. So humble, and graceful, he did not know how such a girl could end up in her peasant status. He should his head as she gestured to her garments before replying.

"That is precisely why I am saying that we need to get you out of those garments that do not suit you. You should be dressed more like royalty, after all." The words that came out of him felt so unusual and out of place, but so natural at the same time. He shifted so that his horse was at her side, and offered her a hand to help her on.

Of course she was taken back, it was only bound to happen after being given such commands by royalty. In fact, no one had probably ever asked a peasant such as herself to do such a thing. She bowed once more. So humble, and graceful, he did not know how such a girl could end up in her peasant status. He should his head as she gestured to her garments before replying.

"That is precisely why I am saying that we need to get you out of those garments that do not suit you. You should be dressed more like royalty, after all." The words that came out of him felt so unusual and out of place, but so natural at the same time. He shifted so that his horse was at her side, and offered her a hand to help her on.

Her smile grew bigger, surprised how much the spell was working. She was pleased with its speed, however. Perhaps her own beauty made it work quicker. Or maybe the prince was just foolish, an unintelligent spoiled boy. She was lucky there were no witnesses, though. The spell can keep a firm grip on the prince's mind if she was the focus of all of his attention.

She took his hand and with his help got on the horse, sitting right behind him. She got lucky once again; with his body being so close to hers, his mind will come to yearn for her when they are apart. "You are being so kind to me, prince," she said, blushing a little. "It is every peasant girl's wish to become royalty, to be dressed up like a princess. And you are making that wish come true for me. You are such a gentleman," she said sweetly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom