Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mage's Apprentice and Power Source

Rachel moaned feeling Perlento licking her, the tingling sensation building as jolts of pleasure shot through her every time his tongue swept across her clitoris. Shaking she felt his finger invading her body slowly working in and out of her wearing down her maidenhead until she felt it tear with a slight burst of pain. It seemed to her that her body was betraying her mind; feelings of pleasure were washing through her even as she tried to resist them.

Suddenly she felt Perlento’s tongue and fingers move away even as she kept working her tongue over Myrita’s slit and around the other woman’s clitoris. Unable to look down Rachel could only feel curious about the loss of that warm and slightly pleasurable feeling until she felt him notching himself before she was shoved into unceremoniously if slowly. At the same moment she felt Myrita push herself down against her face, the other woman’s body swallowing her quiet scream of pain as Perlento stretched and strained her previously untouched and unused inner muscles.

Blinking back the tears she felt Myrita lift and suddenly Perlento built a slow rhythm. The feeling of painful stretching slowly faded as he moved inside of her working away at her. Rachel couldn’t help but gasp against Myrita as she felt her pain being washed away in the pleasurable feelings that he was bringing her. Her little moans increasing until she felt Perlento stiffen above her and stop, though she felt almost to the edge of something unknown Rachel fought to calm her breathing. A new gasp escaped her as she felt Perlento withdraw himself leaving her stretched and oddly warm and slightly gross as she felt something drip from her running down her thighs and over her rear.

Her mind was focused on trying to get herself back calmed and she almost missed Myrita’s peak. She only turned in time to watch the other woman squirting after feeling the burst of heat and wind. Breathing heavily still Rachel watched wondering what was supposed to happen now. They hadn’t in fact, harmed her. Oddly enough what Perlento had done was oddly pleasurable.

Myrita walked away, hair bright blond, but still stoic as usual, and no longer caring about either. Perlento was still concerned for Rachel. “Are you okay? Did I hurt you much? I tried to do it slow!” Since Myrita use her elemental powers to shape rock already there, he was able to undo the hands and started to dress. “Also, did you had an orgasm? It was not long I know. The first time often is more powerful for gathering the energy needed, but it might not be maxed out unless you did. Still, with mine in you, the bonding is complete. I can draw on your energy, as do you to yourself.” If she has not already, he gathered her clothes and sat them next to her.

“Men from my world often serve the women sexually. Anyway, besides teaching you very basic spells that I can do, knowing what spells you can make from Myrita’s method will also have to be discovered. To put simply, if you have the energy, you can cast more powerful spells, but they tend to be focused on something. Elemental magic in Myrita’s case.” He kissed her on the lips before adding, “But that technical stuff can be held off till you feel ready.”

Rachel lay still trying to collect her thoughts and regain control of her body. Upon hearing Perlento’s rapid questions about her experience she opened her eyes and slowly sat up feeling a slight ache in her lower region, and even more fluid dripping from her and running down her thighs. With a grimace of disgust and slight pain she reached for her clothing and pulled them on before answering. “I’m alright, it hurt a little and I don’t know if I orgasmed…I’ve never…” The blush coating her face told the meaning behind her words.

Still moving gingerly Rachel stood and took a few steps away from Perlento trying to come to terms with the things that he and Myrita had done to her and what that meant now and for her future. Coming to the conclusion that he’d said they were bound she realized that her future must be tied to him now whether she liked the idea or not, with that in mind she looked up at him, “So…now I can do magic? Are you going to teach me? And I need to bathe, you left me quite a mess after…” her voice trailed off as she looked over at the place where the bed had been.

“Well, ideally, getting you to orgasm would be good, but not needed immediately. The bath is over here.” He led her to the second door to the right when she first entered his small realm. Myrita, hair still blond, was staring at the ceiling on his king size bed. “That made me thought of something. Would you rather sleep alone or with us?” He went on through another door which lead to a what looked like a real cave. A pool of water big enough for five dominated it, with a small waterfall coming down the back wall. A stream of light from above came from the ceiling.

“You can bathe here. I can start teaching you from either method. Variety but draining, or specific with renewable power source. And what specific is the question. Which do you want to learn first. And second, is there anything else you need?”

Myrita: 20
Rachel: 10

Back
Top Bottom