Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mage's Apprentice and Power Source

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
Perlento knew he was reaching his limit. His persona as a magic user started in another world, in which he accidentally created a demi-plane for himself. From there he learned how to manipulate spirit energies. Creating watcher spirits were easy. And his Ally Spirit Myrita, while long and hard, was very rewarding. But seeing how well others did made him realize he for whatever reason can't do the most common types of conjuring. And who is allowed to cast spells – women – he was not allowed to do.

So when he learned how to move between worlds, he found an alternative form of spellcasting. At first it seemed easy enough. But their style of casting was starting to take a toil as he pushed himself into doing harder spells. He inquired ways to build up energy reserves so the drain won't be so... draining. “Improve your willpower”, they said. He wouldn't accept that. With his Myrita he was able to tap something, but not being a 'real person', it was short lived. Her inability to have true orgasms he feared is the cause. While she can build power reserves like women form his home world with 'orgasms', tapping it was a no go.

Then he found a world that had high magical potential, but ran under a different system. They were able to create for greater effects, but no matter if its simple or complex, each time they want to cast a spell requires time and prep work. Where Perlento was able to do a great number of lesser spells spontaneously. He also had this mild fear that he will be found out he was not 'normal', as he worked under different rules. Still, he got some clout and made it known he needed an apprentice. So when he found one person who might have potential in the systems not of their world, and maybe what he needs that Myrita couldn't provide, he spent his influence to have her.

A messenger was sent a week ago telling her parents that her daughter was noticed by a higher mage of having the potential to learn magic. Besides being given this opportunity, they will be compensated. He just hope she has never looked into becoming a magic user herself. He knew she was a daughter of a shopkeeper and her last name is Abrinel. He walked to the front door and knocked.

Rachel was whistling lifting the page from the press and setting it onto the rack to dry with the other broadsheets that her father was making, day after day she faced this mind numbing toil. She hated it and wanted out of this life. As her hands did the work automatically, load a new sheet, fit the press, twist the handles hold for thirty seconds, release and retrieve the new printed sheet. Every five sheets she re-inked the type-cuts and starts again.

As she does the task she’s done for the past twelve years ever since she turned seven and her father let her help in his print shot she had learned to let her mind wander while she did such mundane work. Day dreaming of some of the far off places she’d read of, the large cities full of knights and wonderful beings who could do so many things that she was kept from doing simply because of where and to whom she was born.

Rachel hated this town, though even hate was almost too mild of a word for what she felt for the large village that her family lived in. They were the only printers for nearly fifty miles, which meant they did decent business but it was always the same business. Not to mention her father had told her a few months ago that she would be married to Mark Twinning, the son of the Blacksmith. Which was something she dreaded with every fiber of her being seeing as the Twinnings were known as the town drunks, and all their menfolk were abusive, but the bride-price was apparently sufficient for her father to overlook the fate he was sending her to. Though, for the past month he hadn’t mentioned it again, which she found strange.

Her mental wanderings were interrupted by a heavy knocking at the front door of the shop which persisted. With a sigh Rachel stopped, her job and stomped over to the door calling out, “Hold on! Hold on!” Steeping up to the door she pulled it open seeing as it wasn’t locked and glared out at whoever had stopped her, knowing her father would still blame her. “Why didn’t you just open the cursed door, this is a shop isn’t it, you come inside shops to purchase things!” She was in a huff by the time she’d pulled the heavy wooden door open and finally turned back to whoever interrupted her work.

Well that was rude, Perlento thought. Walking in, he appeared to be a simple traveler. He was a man in his early 30s, 5’10”, brown hair and blue eyes. He had normal leather but no noticeable weapon. He opt not to say he is sorry, and tried to show he was the one with the most authority. “I come on official business for me, not for this store”, he told her bluntly and shown her a letter. “This is a copy of a letter sent here earlier to the parents of a teenage child who is supposed to live here. She is to be my apprentice, and compensation will be provided upon receiving her form the Mages Guild, as per the normal requirements having been meet.”

He folded his hands behind her back, leaned forward. His eyes staring right into hers. And with the sound of her voice echoing in her head, he added telepathically, *And you, young grouchy one, are you her?*, hoping that would put her in her place. Removing his hard gaze, he looked at what she was doing before. “If so, its best if we set out immediately. In addition, its best if I acquire an object of some personal measure that you have created.” He stopped and looked at her, waiting.

Rachel stepped back as the taller man just walked through the door and pulled out a letter stating she was going to be an apprentice. She was stunned and speechless as the man just went on talking and then suddenly she heard a voice in her head making her jump. “By all the holies! What was that? And what do you mean something that I have created?” Rachel was beyond confused by this point, just a few minutes ago she was under the impression that she would marry the blacksmith’s son and live and die in this crappy town and now here was some tall and handsome stranger wanting to take her away. Wait…did I just think handsome…crap

Shaking her head she stared at the man in her father’s shop. “Who are you? Do my parents even know about your letter? They never told me anything?” She knew her mouth was racing almost as fast as her thoughts, here was her chance to get away, but why was she fighting it. She couldn’t get ahold of her thoughts as she was completely confused both by the presence of a mage and his apparent desire for her to be an apprentice. She just stopped for a moment and calmed herself. “Um…what do you mean by something I’ve created…and won’t I need to pack my things?”

Listening to her, a pit in his stomach grew. “Did your partents got that letter? Or have they just not told.... Where are your parents?!” He snapped the last sentence and was tempted to look around. But he tried to calm himself, sat down, and then tried to address her questions. “Yes you may pack. It was expected since the letter should have arrived last week it would already be done. My name is Perlento.” He pointed at the letter in her hand. “That letter shows that I am official member of the Mage’s Guild.” For now at least. “Now please go and pack your things. And if your parents are here I want to speak to them. Now leave me till you have done that.”

He sat back and let his vision leave where is was. To Rachel it will seem he was meditating, but he was actually looking around the place for her incompetent parents. If he was able to find them in this building he was planning on telepathically screaming into their noggins. What was supposed to be a simple in and out with maybe a sad farewell is now gong to be something very different.

Rachel shook slightly as he snapped at her, expecting a cuff about the head or a smack from a cane like she usually got from either of her parents. Before mumbling at him, “My father’s in his office I think or out delivering sheets and my mother’s at the market.” Before rushing off towards her rooms above the shop to pack her things into a blanket, Rachel shoved all her meager possessions into a blanket and tied it closed. Her clothes and a few carved toys and sewn dolls that she had made through her life went into the blanket as well.

Quickly rushing back down the stairs, she felt that if she waited too long Perlento would become angry and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to make the man who was now her new teacher angry after just meeting him. It seemed that she didn’t really have a choice in going, but in all honesty she was glad to be able to get away. Walking back into the shop room she looked for Perlento, “I’m ready…”

Perlento canceled his FarSight spell the moment he heard Rachel mumble where they were. As she was upstairs she could hear him pacing and saying things in a language she never heard before. When she came back down, he said, “Good. We need to make it to the edge of this town as quickly as we can.” He open the door for her and added, “This is going to be why.” In a matter of a second a foot tall creature of light, who appeared otherwise to be a naked female human without features, appeared and hoovered in front of him. He started talking to the little being soft enough Rachel would not be able to pick up all the words. Putting his arm around her, he went to the quickest route to the edge of the town.

Once they were out of sight of the building, Rachel heard one yelling in a high pitch shrill: “THE OWNERS OF THIS PRINT SHOP CAN NOT READ! THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN RECEIVING JUST COMPENSATION! THEY WORK THEIR DAUGHTER LIKE A SLAVE DRIVER!” Over and over again the little creature of light went.

“Those are called Watcher Spirits. Good for keeping an eye out, giving and receiving of messages, and slander.” Ironically, the mages of this world can’t make such a simple conjuration since they operate differently. Perlento’s pace was quick, and when he did got to the edge he said, “Hold here. This requires a lot of effort.” Closing his eyes he concentrated. It took him several long seconds as she had to wait. Finally a portal opened On the other side, farther away was a large tower. Opening his eyes, his head throbbing and a little bit of blood below his nostrals, he pulled her to the other side, let the portal close, then fall back. He sat on the ground, collecting his wits.

“Well that certainly sucked.”

Rachel was shocked by the little white creature and simply followed Perlento out of her family’s shop towards the edge of town. Plodding along behind him still wondering what he’d told the little thing, before suddenly she jolted out of her thoughts when she heard shrill screaming behind her and couldn’t help but wince and chuckle about what the thing was saying. She didn’t really want it to slander her family name, but her parents really did deserve the things that little white creature was shrieking.

She listened to her new teacher as he told her what it was and bobbed her head showing she understood mentally filing away the information of a ‘watcher spirit’ into her mental catalogue of knowledge along with the various other fields she’d studied by reading the different prints or even a few books that they had printed. She barely was keeping up to his long strides having to half jog to keep alongside him as he walked and then suddenly stopped making her skid to a stop behind him almost crashing into him.

Wincing at what a disaster that would have been to crash into her new teacher she shook her head and watched trying to figure out what he was doing when suddenly a portal opened up before them, her eyes popping open wide as she stared at it. She felt his hand on her dragging her shocked form through the portal and then suddenly they were on the other side and it was gone and her new teacher sat down bleeding from his nose. “Um…Perlento? Are you alright?”

“Aye, I’m fine.” Perlento gets up and adds, “Can we take our time? Come on, I’ll show you to my so-called room.” He is slipping. Maybe she did not notice that word. As he started walking to the tower and later his room, he started talking normally. “Once we are in my private room I will tell you the details. But perhaps now you would want to ask any questions you might have. Because later on you might suffer from information overload.”

He checked his nose. Just a couple of drips, nothing serious. Looking around no other mages were in sight. Just the general help, which was good. Then he remembered. “Oh, and in addition to any initial questions so far, did you got a personal item you made for yourself?”

“Um I have a few toys that I had to make for myself when I was younger if those work.” She hoped he didn’t need anything more recent as the only things she had made recently for herself was the underclothes for her wedding night that her mother had gotten silk for. She loved the soft material but wasn’t entirely comfortable with even having such garments, though Rachel had packed them with everything else in her haste to leave that hated place.

Taking a deep breath Rachel started asking her questions rapidly one after another excited and nervous at the same time. “And where are we? Am I going to learn to do what you did? If we’re going to your room, where am I going to sleep? Are you sure you’re alright you were bleeding? What kind of Magic can you do? Can I do all of that.” She stopped talking only because she had run out of breath, bouncing happily alongside him a cheerful smile adorning her face as she sucked in breath getting ready to start another tirade of questions.

Perlento was happier that Rachel seemed to be in a better mood. Which was not saying much since what was supposed to be a sad goodbye instead proved to end with him running away form a shrieking watcher spirit. Now what was the first question she asked? So he wouldn’t have to worry about other ears, he communicated telepathically.

*Don’t worry about where we are now. While I have a room as a member of the mages’ guild, this is my fake home. And please don’t inquire what I mean by that. You will find out shortly.* Perlento started up a spiral staircase on the side. He is one of the newer members, so he was placed just above the ‘help’. *I was able to examine your magical potential form afar. A sense magical ability spell if you wish. What I did was actually an upgrade to another spell, which I call FarSight. You might, but you will need to learn that spell first. The nose bleeds and headaches will occur early on, and get worse with more powerful spells without practice. BUT DO NOT SHARE THIS INFORMATION! My magic is not of this world, nor is the other style I think you can use.* He actually hoped he won’t be on this world much longer, keeping an eye out for a particular mage. And right when he got to the next floor, and certainly about to be bombarded with more questions, his curious neighbor was there.

While Perlento hurried to unlock his door, the neighbor approached and asked with a chuckle, “Who is she? Surely not an apprentice. We are too young and inexperienced for that!” The door now unlocked, Perlento pushed Rachel inside and then yelled a bunch of words from another world at the curious mage’s face. Stunned by words that the neighbor never heard of, the next thing he saw was Perlento slamming the door shut on his face.

Locking it again was not enough. Perlento started to drag a dresser in front of the door. The room itself was small. Bed, dresser, desk, window. And a large horseshoe shaped thing of black rock. Ignoring nor caring what Rachel was doing, Perlento slapped the rock and a purple haze of cloud like substance filled its opening. He walked partially in but held his hand for Rachel to take. The nosy mage was knocking asking what happened and he does not mean harm.

Trying to absorb everything that he said quickly Rachel worked to file it away mentally using a system she’d learned to memorize different books, ideas and theories. Momentarily taken aback when he told her that his magic was secret and from a different place she could only listen to him say hers would probably not be a style from their world as well. “Then what is my style? And I thought all magic was simply magic, how many styles are there? Can anyone do magic then if there are different styles, like if I couldn’t do one would I be able to do another or do you still have to be born with the talent?” She squeaked when she felt him shove her into his room and stumbled to a stop near his window.

Rachel looked around his room staring at this and that as she wandered from piece of furniture to piece of furniture looking at the things that were set on top. She snapped out of it as she heard Perlento yelling behind her at his neighbor. “What did you say to him? You sounded mad. Are we going to stay here?” She started to babble but then turned seeing Perlento’s hand extended to her. “Oh.”

Stepping up to him quickly she placed her hand into his and walked up to stand next to him, “Oh my…what is that?” She was looking at the purple haze that filled the opening of the black colored rock, her mind rushing through different wild possibilities before suddenly coming to a conclusion which she blurted out accidentally, “It’s a portal…” She covered her mouth with her free hand unsure if she should have thrown out her hypothesis or not and felt herself automatically lean away from him shying from the blow she had always received from her parents when she’d overstepped her bounds, “S-sorry I was just guessing…”

As Perlento’s hand was waiting for Rachel to take it, the mage outside contiue his knocking. “What did she mean by different styles? There is only one style!” Then came Rachel’s apology. Seeing her lean away got Perlento more upset then her blabbing mouth. Saying screw it to himself, Perlento made sure to keep one foot in and reached for her clothing.

“Yes! Its a portal! MOVE IT!” He flung her to the other side, slapped the rock one more time, then quickly got himself to the other side before the rock started to crumble into dust. He never particularly liked that world.

The place Rachel found herself in appeared to be a flat, normal room without a roof or a wall on one side. And the other three pass the flat wall was what might as well be described a mountain that grew around the room. Directly in front of her was a chair with a side table, and further down a dining table for four. There’s two doors on the mountain side, and another door on the far side. The open cliff side was several yards/meters away. The sky was a deep, dark blue with semi-frequent flashes of lighting, but no thunder. Far into the horizon were tall, strange looking towers. Perlento knew their proper name: skyscrapers.

From the second door on the mountain said comes a woman. She is about five and a half feet tall (160 cm) with one article of clothing. A dress held by one strap for each shoulder and terminating half way down her thigh. It shown more than covered her c-cup sized breasts. Her hair was black and went down half way down her back. Upon seeing Rachel, while still stoic, her hair suddenly turn half red and half silver-gray.

Perlento sighed with relief. “Now we have time to talk.” Then he noticed the girl and yelled, “Stop being jealous! You knew about this!”

Rachel gasped as he pulled her through the portal, stumbling and falling to her knees on the other side. Looking around with her legs folded under her, toes pointed back behind her she was amazed by what she saw. For some reason the room had to be incomplete, there was no ceiling or wall on one side, yet the room was furnished and looked lived in. Staring out the incomplete wall she could see impossibly tall towers stretching into the sky, reaching back up to touch the lightning that the gods hurled at the earth. She expected to hear the rumble that always accompanied such a show of the gods’ wrath but it never came which puzzled her even more.

Momentarily distracted when she heard a door open she twisted her head to look over her shoulder, catching sight of another woman. Rachel was stunned by the garment that she wore, it barely concealed anything and yet the woman stood there as if it wasn’t indecent at all. Giving her an appraising glance Rachel knew several things, first the other woman was slightly taller than herself, the second was that their busts were about equal in size so at least that was one less thing that the other woman could try to hold against her, and finally their hair was the same dark, raven shade.

Suddenly she watched as the woman’s hair turned colors and couldn’t stop her mouth from popping open, seeing the half red and half silver colored hair. Shaking her head quickly hoping it was an illusion Rachel stood and looked again as she turned to fully face the other woman and realized that her hair had indeed changed colors. She didn’t even notice as Perlento yelled from beside her, “Wha…how…who…oh my…” She felt herself wobble slightly and her head spun before she crashed to the floor in a dead faint.

Perlento sighed in disbelief when Rachel fainted. He walked over to the chair, which was a recliner, and flatten it out. He then lifted Rachel up and laid her down on the recliner. Looking down at the ground, and glad manipulating his demi-plane’s environment was simple, a chair of mountain rock rise from the ground. Briefly sitting on it, he told his ally spirit, “Well talk about all the stuff she needs to know and show her around when she wakes up.” He was about to go into the kitchen when he noticed her hair turning blond. Before he can think of a reason she can be happy, very cold water materialized over Rachel and splashed all over her.

“MYRITA!”, Perlento yelled while looking at the door she went through earlier. “How many times did I told you your magic is not necessary here?” A large, heavy towel flew from the room to his hands and started wrapping the now cold and damp Rachel. Myrita’s hair turned black again: she did not care and, to her, solved the problem. His stone chair moving forward and sitting down, Perlento looked at Rachel, his face close to hers. “I know this is a lot to take in. Just lay there for a while and when you are ready I’ll show you around and answer any questions you have. We can take our time now.” While talking, Myrita with her emotionless face, bent down and stared at her equally close, her eyes not blinking.

Rachel flinched and jerked upright as she felt the cold water pull her out of her unconscious state. Shivering for a moment until Perlento wrapped a towel around her; she glared up at the other woman in anger. She had half heard Perlento yelling her name while she was rousing from her faint, and wondered what she had ever done to this ‘Rita person to make her so spiteful towards her. Still glaring at Rita when Perlento leaned in close to her again talking about having time now, Rachel was confused again. She gave him a shrug and then turned back to glare at the other woman when she bent down close to her.

“What did I ever do to you, Rita?” Her voice was a quiet squeak up at the taller woman. Rachel stood up purposefully moving towards the other female invading her personal space hoping to make her back off. Never letting her gaze waver from Rita, Rachel talked from the corner of her mouth to Perlento, “So where are we? And why is there no roof or wall?” She lifted a hand and gestured vaguely when she asked about the roof and wall, not caring if she hit the other woman or not, but not really trying to either.

Myrita lifted her head a bit, but her hair remained black and did not feel threatened by Rachel’s raised hand. It could just pass through her anyway if she wanted. Perlento though got up and started moving around. “Everything you see is my home, my creation. And as its creator I have total control of everything in it. Unless, of course, its something that was brought in. Myrita here is too my creation, but she is already developing a will of her own. Her face don’t show emotion, and can get... pushy at times. Hence the hair color. Silver-gray is sad and red is anger. Hence the mix when you arrived, which I interpreted as jealousy. The hair turns blond when happy, and black when neutral, as she is now.

“Behind you is a door leading to my study. This other door, behind the dining room table, leads to my bedroom and, in a more traditional cavern, a bath. The last door on the other wall is the kitchen. And that is all there is.” He then pointed to the far horizon. “That over there is just show” He returns to his seat. “So there is no roof because I did not want it. Don’t worry, there won’t be any rain. Just the frequent, harmless lighting.”

Perlento lays back on his chair, preferring to get down to business. “Now, as I told you, I discovered three different methods of using magic. In your world, magic is reliable, powerful, and easy to manage. The problem is each spell must be prepared before hand. That takes time, and spontaneous casting is not achievable.

“The last world I was in...” He looked down at the buildings at the horizon. “... is the system I myself am able to do. And you can too. We can cast any spell we can think of. But at a price. If it is complicated or new, it tends to drain us mentally. We often start out small then build on the spells we know. For example, the spell I call FarSight allows my vision to leave its current location and view places far away. The further I go, the more drain occurs. I since upgraded that spell to FarJump. That is when I created the portal to the Guild Tower earlier... with the nose bleed if you remember. The tower was familiar so that helped, but its an add-on to FarSight, leading to increased drain.”

Perlento paused here. “There is another system you can do, but before I continue, I want to make sure you understand first what I told you.”

Still glaring at the other woman she finally heard her full name and listened to Perlento describe different things about her. Following his directions as he gave her the description of his home, Rachel mentally built a map to remember where everything was. When he said the horizon image was just for show she cocked her head curious as to what he meant but bit her tongue waiting for him to finish. Listening to his entire explanation about magic she built mental notes of questions she wanted to ask and of the things she had just learned.

“So that image isn’t real?” She gestured towards the window and the far off towers and then waved towards Myrita, “And technically neither is she, because you created her, right?” She looked the woman over from head to toe again and shrugged turning back to the mental notes she’d made when he’d given her his big speech about magic.

“So what you’re saying…is that I can do that spontaneous spell casting, but it has a mental and physical price if we use a spell too long or try to make it do more?” She paused gathering her thoughts, “So then can you build up a natural tolerance to using more powerful spells? Or will more powerful spells always be more draining?” Possibilities and theories raced behind her eyes as she brought in different things she’d read over her years in the print shop and was pondering what she could do with spontaneous magic.

“All of that and Myrita BECAME real. But the lightning and stuff won’t harm you. Because I won’t allow it. In here I can do anything, which is why I like her to not carelessly cast spells!” Perlento said that while looking at Myrita, who just looked back at him without a care. “She though is very real.” He reached down and mess up her hair. Then, raising a fist and talking to her telepathically, flew the fist down to the back of her head. It went through her.

“The spell casting is kinda like doing any physical activity. Take one out of shape. They run till fatigued, and it won’t take very long to do so. But if they keep pushing their body, they slowly start running faster and longer. Same thing.

“But the other way you can cast spells I also can not do. And it is the native method of my home world. Men were conjurers, and women spellcasters. Being a native of my world, Myrita can also use this form of magic. It does not cause fatigue, but it require life energy. One gain it, then spend it by casting spells, which will eventually require the caster to replenish.” Perlento suddenly stop what he was saying, as he was timid about saying anything more, and instead checked the towel he put around her. “Are you dry and comfortable enough.” His voice became a little uneasy. Like a guy asking a gal out for a date for the first time. Behind him, the ground opened and rising from it was a massive mattress with pillows all around. Myrita’s hair started to turn a dirty blond as she started to anticipate what was about to happen, but held herself back.

Rachel gasped when she saw Perlento’s fist float straight through Myrita, mind racing she was trying to come to terms with some of the things that he had done. According to all of the laws of magic that she had read in her world those things should have been impossible. Yet, here was Perlento telling her not only were those laws wrong, but that there was more than one form of magic and a possibility that was able to do two different forms.

Listening intently as he partially explained about the third form becoming frustrated when he stopped to ask if she was dry or comfortable, “Yes, thank you, please go on about this third form. What is it? How would I be able to practice it?” Her eyes never left his face and didn’t notice any changes in the room, her entire concentration on her new teacher hoping that she would be allowed and able to learn different forms of magic.

Perlento’s new demeanour of being shy and timid instead of eager to tell grew. “Once I bond with you, I can tap into your reserves, as can yourself. Often there is some sort of limit. Myrita can only do elemental spells. For you it might be different.” He said that while looking at his hand and seem to be counting off aspects of it, not noticing he was not talking in a easy flow. After an awkward pause. “The reserves, what you need to get into full capacity... life energy... comes from....” He did not noticed Myrita took the towel and threw it over, as he started over. “Often male conjurers pair with female spellcasters because what the female spellcaster needs from him to bond is....”

Finally Perlento notice Myrita starting to pull Rachel off the chair. “MYRITA! STOP! Its best if she is calm when I....” She ignored his order and proceed to take off Rachel’s clothes. If she fought back, she will cause the ground to grow hands that will grab her wrists and hold her down. Her hair was a bright blonde.

Rachel’s mind was whirling, life energy, replenishing, pairing and bonds between spell casters. All of the aspects were confusing and she wasn’t sure at all what Perlento meant. Having never had much explained to her about the aspects of life, Rachel only was able to come to the conclusion that Perlento meant to do something with life energy, and that meant taking it from somewhere. When Myrita took her towel Rachel felt herself start to shake and worriedly finished listening to Perlento.

Suddenly she felt the other woman grab her and started to pull her from the chair making Rachel start to panic. Feeling the grasping hands pulling at her and yanking off her clothes Rachel came to the conclusion that she was right, they meant to hurt her and use her life energy. With this certainty in her mind Rachel struggled and fought trying to get Myrita to release her but suddenly she felt something grab her wrists and pulled her down to the ground holding her arms still even as she thrashed on the ground. “Noo! Stop leave me alone!”

Perlento continue yelling at Myrita both vocally and telepathically while at the same time trying to explain to Rachel. While Myrita is his own creation, she does have free will. And can, if she want to, fight back as she is as strong as a well build man. “She is not going to hurt you”, he tried to tell Rachel. “She is just so damn pushy, MYRITA! Foreplay! You may not need it, but...” … it was hopeless. Rachel was naked from the waist down and while not completely topless, her breasts were exposed. Myrita then parked herself over Rachel’s face, bringing her clitoris near her mouth as she had no underwear. She then started to play with Rachel’s breasts.

Perlento started petting one of her inner thighs while looking at her complete vulva. Was she a virgin? “Sperm is needed for bonding. Orgasms and sperm is also where the life energy comes from.” And I feel awful right now, he wanted to add. He put his fingers in his mouth and started to make circle motions without directly touching her clitoris. “The men from my world were actually subservient to the female spellcasting needs for sex. Um... she wants you to lick hers. She is greedy when it comes to being at full capacity.” Knowing she might need more foreplay right now, he bend down and started performing a cunnilingus on her.

Rachel kept fighting not caring what Perlento said at this point, she figured that they were going to do something bad and that he was only trying to reassure her in order to make her fight less when they did whatever they were going to do to her. Shivering from the cold air rushing over her nipples and crotch Rachel struggled still fighting when suddenly her view was stopped by Myrita settling her crotch over Rachel’s face, which gave her her first instruction in seeing female anatomy other than her own. She felt Myrita’s clitoris bumping her lips and then the other woman’s hands on her breasts sending little confusing jolts through her body.

Barely understanding what Perlento was saying she felt his hands on her thighs making her hips jump and squirm trying to escape the tingly feeling. Feeling his hand circling her own clit, her body became warm, her vulva becoming wet as his fingers trailed over them. At the same time Rachel’s mind flashed with worry as all of the women from the village had told her that her first time would be painful, and she suddenly knew that Perlento meant to have her first time and soon by the way things were progressing. Her mind quivered in fear as did her body, but her body being the traitorous flesh that it was, also quivered in anticipation knowing the rest of the stories saying that it could feel incredible as well.

Perlento’s comment about Myrita wanting her to lick her got Rachel’s mind working again. Tentatively she put her tongue out stretching it up to scrape along the other woman’s wet and engorged flesh. She felt the hard nub of Myrita’s clit before her tongue slid down splitting her folds and tasting the fluids that slickened Myrita’s vulva. Its taste was musky and almost sweet but not quite, a heady taste and aroma that had Rachel lapping and lick away when she suddenly felt Perlento’s tongue begin to treat her own treasure the same way.

Perlento started licking Rachel’s clitoris with casual up-and-down licks before starting to vary them. While doing sweeping circles and at angles, he inserted his finger slowly into her and once it went in as far as possible, pressed up and gradually went out. He kept doing this till the hymin seem to have been taken care of. He could not exactly see her face, but thank’s to how pushy Myrita was, not much could be done now. The licking stopped. Instead of lifting Rachel up then, he stood and let the ground underneath him to lower.

Now at the same level, and he undressed, Perlento put himself into Rachel. He ended up scooting her a little closer, forcing Myrita to move with her. Again he started slow, putting it all the way in and pausing before starting a slow rhythm of thrusting. He feared he is going to fast, as ‘slow lovers’ back on his home world were prized. He let his thrusts increase gradually and for some time till he finally went.

Myrita was highly aroused but had yet to orgasm. When Perlento then pulled out and the ground beneath him started to level, she moved over to him and, knowing her, got behind her and put two fingers inside of her with the palm over her clitoris. Moving rapidly, a hand on one of her breasts, he finished the job. Rachel was able to feel a sudden gust of wind, the ground shake a little, heat like a fire coming from Myrita, while she squirted an outrageous amount which was, in fact, plain old water.

Back
Top Bottom