Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Kind of School Is this?(Group)

Ravonies

Banned
Banished
Ok this plot can be changed around a little, and it does involve the use of toys, BDSM, and other things.

But this is what i have.....

There is this Privet Boarding school, on a island, that is 80 miles of nothing but jungle, all on top of a plateau with 5,000 foot high cliffs all around save for one path that goes down to the beach, which is 10 miles of sand all around to the ocean, with nothing but water for 3,000 miles all around, the students come there of their own free will, but few ever leave of their own will or stay of their own will..... most are sent out on slave ships or kept as slaves and pets, and then bought off from the parents and the country they belong to.

No real learning goes on here that no one has done before, and the public is not allowed to come out this far into the ocean, it is to risky of a trip for anyone not determined to go to school here, or those willing to pay what it takes for the boat then Heli-chopper ride there.

The teachers are all there to train the students, and may train the students by what ever means they wish, and all students who register have signed their humanity and lives away.

World Location: Xelozda- off the coast of the continent with the Endless Deseret about 3,000 miles.
Accepted Races: All
Players wanted: as many as i can get
Players needed: at least 1 to play teacher and 2 two play students/ slaves
Min Post length: 1.5 lines common min, yes i know we have bad days i am not that mean.
Kink Restrictions: No Scat, Gore, Water sports/urine play, or permanent disfigurements.
Age current:
Race:
Kinks: (the teachers will play on these)
Diet: (what do you eat?)
Boundary: (what you don't want done to you.... this is so people don't do it to you)
Appearance:(If you are always bound or in gear, post pic here and Disregard in and out of gear)
Appearance out gear: (If you ever get a break)
Appearance In Gear:(when you are being trained, you can use many)
Bio: (Your history if you have any outside of this island.)

I will make a Sample Profile, as well as my own.

-Sample Profile-
Name: Jin Vura
Gen: Male
Race: Human
Kinks: Breaking as in Seeing women on vibrators spikes and completely helpless, to move off of the spike they are secured down to.
Boundary: Dehydration.
Appearance:
22-2.jpg

Bio: A cruel man who loves to break women, and his tool of choice the floor mounted vibrator spike, which he iron clamps women's legs to. so they can't pull off of it...... and he will go as far as to attach a IV to keep them hydrated till they break.

-my Profile-
Name: Varzly
Gen: Female
Race: Slave Pet
Kinks: Latex, BDSM, Blindfolds, Gags, Pet life.
Diet: Pet food, Water, Cum, scraps.
Boundary: Scat, Gore, urine, Disfigurement, being released.
Appearance:
01482.jpg

Bio: Varzly was born here, the daughter of Varzla, who died 10 years after, she has always been in latex from when she was little, she does know how to talk and walk upright but since she is technically a pet, she walks on all fours, she is not classified as a sex slave, but she was born out of human rights as well, so she doesn't have the same rights as normal humans do..... and she prefers to be gagged and blindfolded all the time as well, she is use to being this way, and is always with her owner, when not, she can be found wandering around.

Back
Top Bottom