Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsu

Supernova
By%20The%20Way%20TEST%202_zpsto6k4vvq.png

SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPAC
SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPAC
SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPAC
SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPAC

TEST

__
SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPACEYSPACESPACES..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh no, not me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI never lost control

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou're face to face

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith The Man Who Sold The World
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
" NOT YOUR KIND OF PEOPLE " xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are not your kind of peoplexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You seem kind of phonyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everything's a liexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are not your kind of peoplexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Something in your makeupxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't see eye to eyexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: neopolitan|)reams --> o1.15

WhiteRose said:
Would you be up for DMC RP? ;3

Not at the moment.

CannibalisticKisses said:
Hehe. Generally nice~
Well then I suppose I can creep a bit out of my shell and As if you would like to partake in something...

Uhm.
I'd be interested in either...
Fall out
Resident Evil
Metal Gear
Or maybe something FF 7 or 8 esque. Although it'd be quite some time since I've played either.

Can't be nice all of the time, ya know?

I would be most into doing Resident Evil or Metal Gear. If there's going to be any sort of romance or smut, I'd prefer for it to be lesbian in nature.

I have plots for both games, but the plots lean heavily on OCs. I am willing to do something with canon characters for RE, however.

BOO.

Did I scare you? 8D
We need to text each other more. I feel like we don't talk anymore, which makes me sad.
D:

You cannot scare me!

I am vengence!

I am the night!

I am BATMAN!

You're never on the computer anymore, that I can see. I've also been spending the majority of my free time playing Mass Effect 3.

RE: neopolitan|)reams --> 10.o7

*comes up underneath you and jumps on top of you with a hug* Here's a bump for you!

RE: neopolitan|)reams --> 10.o7 [n s f w]

- - - D r e a m |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom