Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsu

Supernova
By%20The%20Way%20TEST%202_zpsto6k4vvq.png

SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPAC
SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPAC
SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPAC
SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPAC

TEST

__
SPACEYSPACEYSPACESPACEYSPACESPACES..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh no, not me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI never lost control

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou're face to face

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith The Man Who Sold The World
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
" NOT YOUR KIND OF PEOPLE " xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are not your kind of peoplexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You seem kind of phonyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everything's a liexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are not your kind of peoplexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Something in your makeupxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't see eye to eyexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: neopolitan|)reams --> o1.15

That can be a one annoying position to be in; I know I certainly do not enjoy liking something, but being intimidated by it at the same time. So, why don't you tell me why you're intimidated, and why you're digging me and/or this thread.

Well it is the things you enjoy and the way you manage your thread which draws me in.
Yet its the prim and proper manner of the thread which intimidates me.

I don't want to seem...hn.. Well unfit.
Or rather I feel ass if I would lack to your preference.

Also I love your f-list~

I see, I see. You have nothing to fear, because I'm a generally nice person. The thread is designed as it is for aesthetic and practical reasons; I wanted it to be easy to read and to the point. This way anyone looking at it doesn't have to shift through a bunch of paragraphs. The general design of it is just because I wanted a nice looking thread! It isn't designed to exclude or intimidate any group of people.

Hehe. Generally nice~
Well then I suppose I can creep a bit out of my shell and As if you would like to partake in something...

Uhm.
I'd be interested in either...
Fall out
Resident Evil
Metal Gear
Or maybe something FF 7 or 8 esque. Although it'd be quite some time since I've played either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom