Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your favorite posistion?

With her sat down in front of me, with my left hand (because I am a lefty) I put my ring and middle finger inside and my palm over her clitoris. My right hand holding her left breast. Vary intensity between her legs while my lips work behind her ear, cheek, etc.

Hmm hard to say, there is this one that idk the name of. It's like, chick on back with right leg to the side with the guy not in missionary but more sitting...umm...just nvm can't explain XD
But I like that and missionary.

standing tiger: girl kneeling on a bed or couch, man behind standing. or probably the standard Cowgirl

What if you have a few?

I'll say this. I don't like a single session (unless it's a quickie) to only utilize one position. I like variety, I like being manipulated and manhandled into certain positions. I tend to like it when I start off either subbing from top or doing doggy style (and then moving into whichever one hadn't been done yet) and then ending off subbing from bottom. Ending like that is most intense for me because you can look into your partner's eyes at the end and literally just get lost in succumbing to everything.

I suppose I should say that I also like it when oral is thrown into the mix along with maybe a few other things.... >.> But then we're delving into the taboo-ish. So... yeah. Anyway. Of all those positions, I suppose one of top faves is when I'm subbing from bottom with one leg either around his hip or pinned to my side while the other is over his shoulder. Ohhhh god.....!!!!! Suuuuuch a good angle!!!!! lol.

I can't say that I've ever found a favourite position. I have a few that I really like, of course, but out of those several there isn't any single position that really stands out above the rest. I really like doggy-style; both standard and standing. In terms of missionary styles, I like the 'folded deck chair' but if your lady doesn't stretch first then it might be a little uncomfortable for her... or maybe I just try to bend my gal's legs back too far... or maybe she is out of shape. -shrug- I also like most cowgirl positions and also most against-the-wall positions.

I've always been a fan of both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, although I'm open to quite a few positions during sex. I'd have to say that those would be my favourites though.

I like missionary and cowgirl. Pretty boring, I know, but I fucking ROCK missionary like a machine, and when a girl knows how to ride me properly, it's more exciting than a roller-coaster (I just fear for my penis being crushed the first few times). I normally have a "safety belt", which it to say I hold her hips while she rides me, and one time the girl decided "no, you're going to trust me", upon which she ripped my hands off and pulled them behind my head twisting them slightly. I came buckets, she practically shot off my dick like one of those water rockets after they've been filled with too much water, that's how much I came.

So far the most fun position I've tried is the modified wheelbarrow. Good sex makes me all wobblyweak, so I just kinda use the arm of the couch instead of being handstand-ish. The thing that makes it different from just standard doggy style is that I balance my body in a way that I can wrap my legs up around him backwards, or he can hold them up and spread them. It sounds weird now that I type it out but trust me, it's sexy. There's nothing wrong with doggy style, but my man is a little too long so it kinda rubs me the wrong way. ;3

Missionary is fun, too, because from there we can swing my legs to the side, or keep them straight up, or flip me onto my stomach while he stays inside me.... Okay, so basically I agree with DA and GiaNoir.

Quarterback!

Oh, wait, wrong kind of position. :p

I'd have to say, I'm fond of a few. Doggystyle for the good ol' rough and tumble kind of sex. Reverse Cowgirl because it gives me a few extra reach around play options, both high and low, if I sit up. Standard Cowgirl because I can sit up and nom some booooooooobies. Then here's some of the less traditional positions that require a bit of flexibility or athleticism. >.>

And of course, Missionary is good for the vanilla romance moments, though I don't tend to have those very often. I can get lovin' any other time of the day, but in the bedroom I tend to prefer things more...primal, or carnal.

I like the Leg Glider from that website. I never had a name for it till I read that. lol

Back
Top Bottom