Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Chara Journal

Nanzea-

A 20 year old raider, her purpose in life is to seek out a most legendary "mellinum bronze ammulet." Abandoned by her parents, she grew up with a band of thrives and felons who taught her how to sneak, steal and murder. She raids tombs and dungeons, an expert in avoiding traps and deception She fights with an edged tiger claws and a dagger, Nanzea is both agile, cunning, and ruthless with a mischievous personality to match.

Mark-

A failure of a magician. His father was the great "Marvolo", super famous for his never-ending act of impressive and witty tricks. His life goal is to be as great as his father, but he is seemingly unable to get even the first card trick right...he has severe OCD and a counterpart pigeon named "Cherry"

Shimo-

An ice demoness from the demon realms. With gigantic tits and a killer body as well, she wanders around subduing men for well, no real purpose. She is a decent enough fighter as her ice powers are very formidable, but would rather use charisma to get out of sticky situations. Despite the apparent jaw dropping number of partners she has had, she claims herself to be a virgin as, "she has never made love.

RE: my charas

This should go in either an RP Journal, which you're free to make over in Journals or in your req thread. Please PM me and let me know which you'd like to do so that I can move it to the appropriate section. For now, closed. Will reopen when moved. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom