Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Ohhmia

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan was in his lab in the middle of the desert, working secretly among other scientists to create the 'ultimate sex slave'. His line of work wasn't exactly legal...He worked moreover in the black market, and even then his 'products' were hardly ever traced to them, aside from a few miscellaneous bank accounts that had nothing to do with the lab.

Walking into his current project's holding cell, he looked at the girl on the ground and smirked...She would be the new subject for the Ultimate sex slave. The past ones...died...'mysteriously'..."Wake up. Now. Subject 13. Wake up!"

• “Subject 13. Wake up!”

For moments, her surroundings were a dark haze, but soon Karalina's eyes adjusted to the light and focused on Nathan's face, finding a handsome man before her. At least such an observation was her first instinct. But the next was to realize that she was unsure of her location, to recognize that she was naked and vulnerable, and to be scared. “Where... Where am I? What's going on here?”

Nathan watched as she began to look around, wondering where she was. He only smirked as he watched her. "You're in your new home...Consider me your god...I can change you how I want and turn you into anything I want you to...and I decide to form how you do in terms of the sexual nature...In other words...I'm going to make you the best damn sex slave you can possibly be Subject 13."

• She frowned at his cocky words, though she truly found no other offense but one. “My name is Karalina,” she stated, dignified, but quickly realized the silliness of such a protest. “And I do what I please,” she hastily added.

"Your new name is Subject 13...And you'd best do as I say otherwise you'll meet the same end as Subjects 1 through 12. You'll die if you don't listen to me...and the fact your number 13, an unlucky number, I can already tell you won't last long." He said before putting some syringe into a machine. He pressed a button and shackles came and kept her to the ground before injecting her with the hormone enhancer...It was permanent. She would always be horny...But eventually would be able to control it...but still feel the effects.

• Karalina writhed as she found herself suddenly immobilized by the shackles, and let out a cry as the syringe entered her skin. The change was nearly instantaneous, and the nipples on her full, rounded breasts hardened at the initial sensation, and her cunt throbbed ever so slightly with wanting. “What did you just do to me?” she asked, with tame aggravation.

"I injected you with a drug that will forever cause you to become horny...You'll eventually be able to control it...but you'll always feel horny...and will jump at the chance to relieve it...even if it is for only a slight moment. Lets hope this new formula won't have you continuously fuck the person until you die...thats how we lost Subject 5, 9, and 11."

• She glared at him with a subdued anger. “How can I be relieved if I'm always going to be in heat, doctor?” she asked him, her hormones already altering her behavior. She teased him seductively, showing she had control of her mind, if not her body.

Nathan ignored her sexual teasing as he continued to speak. "Scientist. not a doctor. Anywho...You'll feel relieved for a few hours after your first orgasm...unless you continue to have sex. Thats what this new formula is supposed to have done to you anyway...I hope you enjoy two hours in permanent heat...I'll be back by then because I know you'll fully submit to me."

• Karalina didn't exactly understand what all this fuss was about, but something in her was frightened, and yet her body was overcome with an aching desire, slowly growing from that low, throbbing flesh of her sex. She caught the scientist's eyes, and gave him a pleading look. “Won't you at least unshackle me?” she asked, innocently.

"Unshackle you? No. I don't think I will. You're just going to finger yourself until you orgasm...You will have to wait until you can learn to control it enough to wait for a cock, rather than your finger." He said smirking to her before turning around to leave for the next two hours.

• Just as he said, it was a bit agonizing as she waited, being restrained from anything she could do to relieve the energy. In fact, all she was able to do was imagine how pleasant it would be for him to return and to have at her, to stick his cock inside her and fuck her like an animal. Her eyes closed as her mind fancied such thoughts, and when he returned, she was practically shivering with desire.

When he returned, he entered the cage and began to strip in front of the girl. "Now then Subject 13..." He snapped his fingers and the cuffs made a beeping noise that unshackled her. "Lets begin then...shall we?" He said as he walked over to her. "Show me what you're capable of doing when you're at your peak of sexual desire."

• Karalina gazed hungrily over his body as he undressed, entirely pleased with what she saw. Once she was unshackled, she made no hesitation to approach him and press her body against his, her warm, moist pussy just centimeters away from his cock. She brought her lips to his ear. “Do you care to show me what you're capable of doing with a woman so close to you?”

He smirked as he looked at her. "You're the horny one. And you're the the test subject...you show ME what you can do..." He said as he moved over and sat down in a chair next to where she was being chained up. "I want you to show me the skills you have now...before I give you some of my own...and add things that I want you to have...the ultimate sex slave is going to me...and only me..."

• Karalina glanced at him, a bit disappointed with his actions. She couldn't force him to make her orgasm. The most she could do was make him desire her so that he wouldn't be quite so mathematical about things. With a seductive smile, she met him at his chair and moved onto his lap, pressing her warm sex just over his cock, her breasts barely touching his chest. Surely he couldn't resist such a bold advance.

The tease she gave him made him smirk. "Is that all you can do to tease me?" He said bluntly before sighing. "Oh well. We have ways of enhancing your abilities..." He said before taking her hips and slowly pressing her down, taking his cock into her pussy as he pulled her forward so her breasts were mashed against his chest. "Start rocking. Now."

Back
Top Bottom