Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for 1-2 females for a futa-rp

Full~Pride

Banned
Banished
My idea was basically my character, a male teenager using a new, high-tech virtual reality helmet, designed to be a hetero sex game. When he activates, he finds himself with a large-breasted, feminine body, sporting a penis over his female-pussy --- so he becomes a futanari.

Needed characters:
- Programmed A.I.: This woman has a bigger chest, and larger penis relative to my character's in the program but isn't a real person, only part of the game's user interface. (1/1;Taken by Rarity)
- Other Gamers: These are females that are playing the game as well, led on to believe they can feel pleasure from screwing the men programmed into the game; the exact opposite of what my character believes. They get turned into futa, and are placed into the same server as my character. (0/2;Available)

PM/Post if interested! :3

RE: Looking for 2-3 females for a futa-rp

Bump! Come on, we need at least one more to start this! ;)

Interested in being an other gamer... a housewife who just wanted to try out other males, some sex out of her everyday life... But she loves the female boobs, almost being a bi in her love for a nice breast to play with... Wanting hers to be played with more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom